- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
What Is Essay Bot? AIs Writing an Essay for You Might Not Be Safe
Writing essays isn’t many people’s favorite part of studying for a qualification, but it’s necessary. Or is it? If you’ve ever sat in front of a computer and felt like you didn’t know where to start, you might have been tempted to get Essay Bot to do the work for you. Before you search for it, here is what you should be aware of.
What is Essay Bot?
Essay Bot is just one of many AI services which are on the increase. The Essay Bot website claims to have an inbuilt plagiarism checker, so you might think this is a positive aspect. However, the unlimited search database is basically information already available on the internet. The site states that the bot searches millions of websites and provides the most relevant information. This all sounds good, perhaps too good.
Is Essay Bot Safe?
Essay Bot might be okay if you just want to create a piece of writing which isn’t related to college work, or for some offline material that isn’t going to be published online and get you into trouble. However, it’s too risky for college work. The software just seems to rewrite content that is already online, and it doesn’t always do this well.
Of course, you could rewrite the text in a way that makes more sense to your essay and addresses the points you want to make, but there are several downsides to this.
You could spend more time rewriting than you would if you simply wrote the complete essay yourself. You may also end up plagiarizing someone else’s work during the rewrites. It’s likely that the words Essay Bot provides are a rearrangement of content already available, and in an attempt to make more sense, you accidentally rewrite some of the text it was taken from.
You could invest in high-quality plagiarism software to prevent this, but is it really worth the cost and the extra time of tweaking and rewriting until the essay becomes completely unique?
Can You Get in Trouble for Using Essay Bot?
Yes, you could get in trouble for using Essay Bot if your tutor or anyone else at your college found out.
Most colleges will use a plagiarism checker and if your essay fails this, you will put your place at risk. Each college or university will have different rules, but you could fail the essay, be made to redo the module or lose your place on the course. Education is not cheap, so it doesn’t seem worth the risk.
Even if you manage to craft your bot-written essay into something unique that also makes sense, getting someone to write your essay for you is still cheating. The writer being a bot doesn’t change that.
The easy way to determine if something is wrong is if you ask yourself whether you would admit to your tutor how you crafted your essay. If you wouldn’t tell them, you’re probably breaking the rules and could get into serious trouble if found out.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Essays, Paragraphs, Education, Articles.
Uses of Computer in Daily Life – Essay
Computers are electronic devices used to process data, solve various problems, store and retrieve information and execute calculations faster and more efficiently than humans. We use computers regularly in our lives for various purposes. Some of its uses include the conversion of raw data into useful information, processing massive facts at great speeds, to analyzing and storing crucial information. So long as computers are being utilized for good purposes they provide very many benefits to human beings.
Impact of computers
To understand the importance of computers just take a look at the revolution in offline and online business, online business, online education, internet banking and online communication. Many of our daily activities are based on online products and services. Computers transformed from luxury items a few decades ago to items of necessity. Hardware gadgets and software apps are now essential in our day-to-day life.
Uses of computer in daily life
- Personal usage; you can use computers to do online business, to listen to songs, watch movies or even to learn a new hobby and skill.
- Education field; schools and colleges in various parts of the world use computers to teach students creatively and digitally with visualizations.
- Business; with a computer with internet connectivity, we can start, run and manage a business. Various marketing strategies involving the use of computers also help grow businesses.
- Secure data storage; these high-speed electronic devices enable users to easily store and share all forms of data.
- Hospitals; computers provide many benefits to both the patient and the doctor. Hospitals use these electronic devices to create databases of patients that contain medicines and treatment records.
- Banking Sector; financial institutions use computers to deposit client money faster and more accurately into the accounts. ATM cash withdrawals and deposits are examples of such uses.
- Government offices; unlike in the past when we had to queue in government offices for hours to receive services, computers are now providing solutions with great speed and precision.
- Pay bills; people currently use computers to shop and pay their utility bill at their convenience. This way, the electronic devices save time and money.
- Social networking; computers enable us to interact, share and socialize with other people. The sharp increase in a number of followers in socials networks attests to increasing use of the gadget.
- Marketing; computers with internet connectivity facilitate digital marketing, online advertising, and content creation and publishing.
- Job hunting; besides using the devices to learn computer skills which can help them get jobs, computers can help such a person access the job sites.
- Gaming; there are very many computer games that attract players from all age brackets. These games not only help people relax but also generate income.
- Communication; Computers allow people located thousands of miles away to interact, share experiences and simply keep in touch.
- Automobiles; computers are used in motor vehicles to provide accurate alignment of side mirrors, diagnosis of engine problems and to control safety mechanisms.
- Accounting; many people are nowadays using computers to do the math, calculate their expenses and store the information safely and reliably.
We use computers in virtually all areas of our daily life; to order food, acquire skills, bank money and communicate with our loved one. These powerful electronic machines simplify our lives and give us speed and accuracy. They also allow us to carry out duties that would otherwise require many people or take too long to complete. Computers are, therefore, inevitable in our lives.
Author: Joni Kim
- Already have a WordPress.com account? Log in now.
- Follow Following
- Copy shortlink
- Report this content
- View post in Reader
- Manage subscriptions
- Collapse this bar
- Skip to main content
- Skip to secondary menu
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
Indian History, Festivals, Essays, Paragraphs, Speeches.
Importance of Computers in Our Daily Life – 3 Essays
Category: Blog , Essays and Paragraphs On March 16, 2016 By Various Contributors
Importance of Computers in Our Daily Life – Essay 1.
Computers are those devices that play a very important role in our everyday life . We are so accustomed to using them that we barely notice their presence. However, their absence can spell trouble for a lot of us. Beginning with a school project to electricity payment to work from home, computers have become part and parcel of our daily lives.
Though many of us maybe averse to the idea of machines pervading into our daily lives, they have come to become the unavoidable necessity.
A computer is an electronic device that processes information . They work at such speed and accuracy that they seem to free us up from many very mechanical tasks. Following is a list of ways in which computers have come to become a very important part of our daily life .
- Access to information : Computers are a device that can be used to access the internet and wide range of information for a variety of purposes
- Prepare for projects : Computers are essential to prepare for school and college projects and for work reports
- Typing and Editing : It helps us type and edit a lot of documents beginning with letters to family to notices, projects and variety of lists and documents
- Learning : Computer assisted learning has come to become a tool for learning and has come to revolutionise the ways in which we learn
- Distance Education : It is an important requirement for distance education beginning from MOOC courses to correspondence degrees
- Instant access to news : The news about various happenings are instantly updated on the internet and can be accessed by the computer
- Stay updated : It helps us stay updated about anything and everything from international news to celebrity activities
- Connect with people : It helps us stay connected with people through mails, chat rooms and social media
- Access social media : We can access social media sites like Facebook, twitter and instagram
- Employment and work from home : It provides us access to part time employment such as freelancing and work from home options
- Online transactions : We can carry out hassle free transactions through the computer and make payments anywhere and at any time
- Shopping : Online shopping is emerging as one of the modes of shopping and the computer enables us to access a variety of products with literally a click of the mouse
- Bookings and reservations : A computer helps in making bookings and reservations for travel, parties, movies and a various other events
- Variety of applications : The computer comes with a variety of applications that come handy in our day to day life
- Budgeting : It’s an effective budgeting tool and has software that help in maintaining and developing monthly budgets
- Scheduling and lists : It is a good tool for making schedules and keeping lists and with timely updates help us keep on track with our work
- Storing personal information digitally : We can store a lot of personal information, pictures and so on digitally on the computer and access it instantly
- Leisure : They are also a part of our general leisure time activity including a variety of options like games, educational videos, movies, social media and general surfing of the web
- Gaming : Gaming is something that appeals to all ages and one of the most important uses of the computer
- Entertainment : It is a source for entertainment like movies, music and so on
Computers are a basic necessity in today’s world . We can perform a variety of functions using the computer and it is indeed the technology for the future. From managing our finances or making purchases, it has proved to be a very handy device that has transformed the ways in which we operate in society.
By Swetha (2019)
Importance of Computers in Our Daily Life – Essay 2.
Introduction: Be it offices, hospitals, malls or just homes, computers are everywhere! They help us with calculations, storing data, staying organized and also entertain and inform us.
Computers add speed and accuracy in various methods and so, they help us save time and money too!
Computers have made important contributions in various fields including science, technology, education, society and many more!
Meaning of Computer: Computers can be defined as electronic devices that receive, store and process the input data to generate the right output. In order to receive the right and desired output, one should enter the right information or data in computers.
Computers process various types of data, which is entered by users. These electronic devices execute a number of programs to achieve the correct result.
Computers also act as highly reliable scientific equipment. They receive and store data and carries out logical and mathematical calculations too to provide fast and accurate results. These days, computers are used in various fields and at almost every place!
Importance of Computers
Let us find out the significance of computers in our daily life:
- Education – Computers have a great contribution in the education field. The internet enabled computers do not only provide important knowledge and information on every subject, but they also connect students across the world. Moreover, the concept of smart classes, eBooks, multimedia learning, etc., has become possible only because of computers.
- Internet – With the help of internet on computers we stay connected with our friends and family. Computers provide us information and also entertain us. Today, we just need to type a word in the search engine and numerous pages open up for providing information on that particular word! Computers are extremely helpful in the distribution of information and knowledge. Also, we can watch movies, videos, news, etc., on computers with internet. Computers also help us generate money as there are many jobs and businesses that can be done online. Moreover, the online banking systems, online shopping and similar internet supported concepts on computers help save our time as well as money .
- Calculation : While computers carry out calculations and store and process data at office, they are also useful at home for many domestic tasks. For instance, they help us calculate the household budget by storing every day/monthly essential data.
- Help Businesses to grow – Regardless of being small or big, various businesses maintain their books of accounts in computers. Also, there are various online methods like email campaign, social media marketing, etc., that help businesses to promote and grow. Computers also provide quick & reliable electronic receipts in supermarkets and at various other places too. They are also widely used at hospitals for storing and retrieving patient information.
- Entertainment – Computers are great sources for entertainment. They give us plethora of choices when it comes to entertainment. We get to listen to music, watch movies and videos and chat with our friends with the help of computers.
Conclusion : Computer is one of the best gifts of technology! They are a pack of entertainment, information, knowledge and intelligence. Undoubtedly, computers have made significant contribution in human life and progress, but we suggest that one should not become a slave of technology! What we exactly mean to say is that we should spend time in front of screen with a purpose and meaning and that, we should always remember that the real world lies off-screen!
By Sehba (2016)
Importance of Computer in Our Daily Life – Essay 3.
Computer is a machine that helps in processing data into meaningful information. It is one of the most common machines these days with endless possibilities for application, thereby making life truly simple for everyone around.
A computer is usually a set of machines but it could easily be just a small chip installed in a machine. The main parts of a computing system are an input device, a processing unit and an output device. Generally these are in form of a keyboard or a mouse which are used to feed the data, a central processing unit and a screen to display the output.
A person with even an elementary training can easily operate the machine to achieve the required output within seconds. Computers have penetrated every sphere of life, all industries and every possible field.
Importance of computer in our daily life
Computer is important in our life in many more ways than we can imagine.
- Computers have made processing of data very easy . Large amounts of computing can be done within fractions of seconds just by feeding the right processes.
- Computers have a large storage space with the possibility of having additional space too, making very large amounts of information stored in a very small space as against having that done physically.
- Since computers can multitask easily one can do many tasks together on the same machine.
- Computerization has made reservations to railways, airlines and roadways simple and clear of any confusion.
- Banking has become a much simpler business and the tedious calculations are now taken care of by machines in a jiffy.
- Computerized eye testing can give much more accurate results.
- Computers in offices have replaced many shelves lined along the walls with piles and piles of files on them.
- Schools can keep the records of each child stored in a digital format for easy access when necessary.
- Digitization of libraries has been a very big advantage of computerization since maintaining the old books can be very expensive and tedious.
- Supermarkets have become much easier to manage with the automated inventory systems.
- Computers in car make a lot of manually done actions redundant such as rolling the window panes.
- Having a chip card can make travel and ticketing for daily or regular commute easy by saving time on a computer operated swiping system.
- Office work has been almost completely automated by use of software such as spreadsheets, word processing documents etc.
- Jewellery and fashion can be easily designed using software customized to them.
- Entertainment has taken a new meaning by the gaming industry that heavily relies on computer technology.
- Music and films too are of a much better quality since digitization has taken over. Editing and mixing can now be done more easily and with much better effects.
- Children’s learning aids are of a much better quality since they are made by using computers.
- Architectural designs can also now be made and any modifications can be easily made by computers.
- Computers are very critical in aviation industry in getting real time information about the various flights.
- Hospitals are benefiting quite a lot by computer technology.
The accuracy rate of jobs done by computers is very high as along as the right procedures are administered. The rate of human errors goes down drastically and the human labour to stands redundant. The ease with with computers can be operated makes more and more people capable of handling such jobs. At the same time since the machine does not have its own intelligence, the decision making at critical times becomes that much more tricky since the machine does not have the ability to judge the situation.
By Janhavi (2019)
- History of Mughal Empire
- Modern History of India
- Important India
- Indian Geography
- Report an Article
Computers In Daily Life
Computers In Daily Life There is a need for more computers in everyday life, in homes, schools and on the job. The advancement of computer technology today in all facets of the world, and life are growing to the point that everyone will need a computer to carry out their everyday life. Computer technology today is at the threshold of making life easier for everyone in the world. Computers are helping students get better grades in school, from help with homework over the internet to doing research for an essay at the local library. According to Rother (2004), "Technology has become ingrained in the educational process. It increases teacher productivity in a daily basis, enhanced student performance on key subjects, and improves student results in standardized tests." Computers today are becoming more of a The Increasing Role of Computers fixture in everyday life then ever before, from housewives planning meals, to checking bank balances and paying bills, to looking up recipes. Children have the ability to do their homework, playing games and chatting to a friend on the internet. Business executives carrying PDA's, [personal digital assistants] with the ability to do their everyday business duties, from anywhere in the world that they may be at any time of the day or night. The internet is getting bigger and faster everyday, an individual can log on to the internet and buy sell or trade anything, the world wide web can bring the world into your home where anything can be looked up to learn or to amuse. Computer chips are being put in a wide range of things today, from appliances to cell phones to automobiles; an owner can now have their automobile checked for any problems while they are driving down the road via a satellite and find out if they should go in to have it repaired. Computers are now being used to help the blind with a voice synthesizer that tells them what they are typing or what they are trying to see on the screen. According to Palmer (1999),"CCS builds and sells complete handicapped accessible packages, as well as individual products like speech synthesizes voice cards and screen enlargement software. The screen enlargement programs increase type size to aid people who are partially impaired. Those with total blindness use synthesizers both hardware and software versions that read what's on the screen. They work by translating ASCI symbols, the series of code each letter and graphic is assigned into voice transmissions.
In this essay, the author
- Opines that computers aren't great, that they're making life complicated, and that the world wide web is just a farce.
- Analyzes fitzgerald, t. (2004, september 23). fingerprints on file, right from the patrol car.
- Explains the need for more computers in everyday life, in homes, schools, and on the job. computers are helping students get better grades in school, from homework over the internet to doing research for an essay at the local library.
- Explains how computers are being used to help the blind with a voice synthesizer that tells them what they are typing.
- Opines that computers are not teaching students all they need to know, teachers are still needed to teach basic skills like reading, writing, and math skills.
- Explains microsoft's concept home demonstrates how people will benefit from the conveniences made possible by new technologies. palmer, j.
Click here to unlock this and over one million essays
Computers In Floppy Disk Fallacies, By Elizabeth Bohnhorst
The Texas Board of Education has attempted to provide 3.7 million students with a laptop. According to a study, schools in the U.S. spend more than 5 billion dollars a year on computers; all computers are meant to be provided to students and teachers. This study has also concluded that computers have no significant effect on student achievement (i.e. grades and outcomes) (Fairlie and Robinson 211-14). This is consistent with what is said in “Floppy Disk Fallacies”; there is no correlation between achievement and computer usage. Students may earn higher grades if they are effectively taught by a teacher. Regarding computer usage, students are using their computers to play games, watch television, and to do homework. Students use their computers less in the classrooms and more outside or at home (Aziz, Khan, and Singh 209). Using computers in a classroom will influence the behavior of most students by encouraging them to use their phones and laptops as a way to spend all of their
Jobs in Computer Science: Video Games vs. Computer Systems
Computers are everywhere. Almost everything that uses electricity has a computer inside it. The industry is growing fast, too. The computer in your phone is more powerful than the computer systems that put a man on the moon. Computers are used for everything from entertainment, such as gaming; to work, such as compiling financial records and rendering architectural models. As the field of information technology continues to grow rapidly, the varied industries, tech or non-tech, need more and more trained professionals.
How Technology Changes Education
Technology in the classroom can be a good thing for many students. For example, it gives students easy access to information, but it isn’t always the best thing. Technology helps raise the illiteracy rate higher as it is used in school. In 2009, about 97 percent of classrooms had at least one computer in the classroom everyday, although approximately 54 percent could bring their own computers to their class. There was internet access available for almost 93 percent of the computers in the classrooms. Otherwise, 96 percent of the computers were brought in to the students. The average ratio of students to computers was 5.3 to 1. Since 2006 the spending rate for each school in the United States has increased about 1,250 dollars. It’s rate in 2011 was almost 10,250 dollars per pupil. Although technology can help many students and teachers, due to the fact that the use of it gets abused by some students therefore it isn’t the greatest to have at our fingertips.
Technology In The Classroom Research Paper
Almost everyone attends a school at one time in their life whether the classroom includes technology or not. Research shows that technology isn’t used as often as one might think. The article, “High Access and Low use of technology in High School Classrooms” illustrates the use of technology by stating that only one in ten of elementary and middle school teachers are daily users of computers (Cuban, Kirkpatrick, Peck). Most schools now have classrooms that use technology throughout the entire class time and even at home to do homework. Although some people might agree with the use of technology in class, it is more harmful to the students than useful. It can cause many distractions, it can be difficult to use and can take away from learning time.
Societies Dependence On Technology
Education always tries to be as efficient as possible, and so the combination with technology, was inevitable. From the blackboard to the whiteboard and from the overhead projector to the computer projector, there has always been gradual up-scaling of technology in the classroom. Information technologies are keeping suit, and are being adopted into schools with open arms. Some schools, especially colleges, even go so far as to require computers (McCune pg. 3). Well over half of the schools in the United States today have been upgraded to include
Are We Too Dependent On Computers
Since the invention of computers in 1946, the lives of people around the word took a complete turnaround. Computers were invented to make life and work more efficient and effective. However, with the improvements and developments that have occurred in the communications and information industry, computers have part and parcel of people lives both at work and at home. Computers range from huge desktop mainframes, laptops, tablets to modern day mobile phones. Computers have been used for panning, implementation, designing, educating, inventing and even solving day to day life problems. Computer usage has increased over the last few decades due to the availability and accessibility of computers and internet based applications. While the question of whether people are over-dependent on computers may vary from individuals to groups of people, I think that computers have been too involved in the lives of people and vice versa.
The Internet and Rapidly Developing Technology
The recent revolution of internet and dot-com boom has brought more people familiar to computers and the Internet. It seems like that we can hardly find our way through everyday life with out using or having an internet connected computer next to us. The way we think, live, and communicate was changed once for all with the invention of networked communication of computers. Computers are no longer a piece of machine that sits on top of our desk for us to admire the marvelous technology brought by the geeks and freaks of 80's, but for us to constantly use and put in to work. And in a way, environment which we live in, the society, schools, jobs, forces us to make friends with that technology. Just like when you don't have a telephone you will have hard time communicate with meeting with your friends, absence of instant messaging programs, or ability to use one, will place you out of the circle of events happening with the friends, or don't let you do the work as fast or as good as the one who uses the technology. This is one of the reasons why increasing number of people choose to have computers and internet as a prime communication tool not only between friends and for socialization, but for everyday life. People are increasingly finding new ways of getting things done not by the waiting at the other end of the phone line, but clicking the way through a certain web pages, or typing their message on emails and messenger program. On-line part of the business of almost all industries, not only limited to the dot-com companies but other 'traditional' businesses as well, has been increasingly finding it self positioning more valuable and growing in potential. We are all too familiar with the online shopping sites and class websites that we use almost everyday in a very handy way of getting things done.
Computers in Life
A man wakes up in the morning to the sound of his digital alarm clock and immediately checks his e-mail. He turns on the television, which has a V-chip to keep his children from watching what may be violent. He gets dressed, gets in his car, and drives to work where he works as the network administrator at a local steel company. It is amazing all of the things this man uses in the morning alone that would not be possible if it were not for computer technology. From his alarm clock to his e-mail even to the job that pays his bills it has all been made possible by computer related technologies. This is the same situation with many people in American society today. Everything has to do with computers. The very first things that we consider "computers" were nothing more than adding machines. "Perhaps the first example of this is the abacus, known in the Orient at least as early as 600 B.C."(Nunz 517). The abacus consists of a frame with rods that hold beads which depending on their position represent a different number. It is usually made of wood and the rods that were thought to one time have been made of bamboo. Users can add, subtract, multiply, and divide just like modern calculator (Fernandes). It all started with calculating machines and has advanced to the fast microprocessors we have today. People use computers everyday in many forms from the computer that's in a car to a home PC. Computers have changed everyday life in the way society drives, communicates, and relaxes. Society has changed because of computer technology and it will probably never go back. One thing that is very important to most people, especially in this area, which in most cases involves a computer, is the car. This is due mostly to the lack of effective public transportation in the area. Cars get people where they need to go from the mall to work and back home again. For those fortunate enough to have year 2000 model cars there are some pretty amazing almost futuristic features. One of these is "adaptive cruise control" which monitors the car in front of the driver and brakes accordingly.
Computer Technology and the Physically Challenged
Computer technology has really helped the blind and the deaf. It has brought Braille keys to a regular keyboard. The blind can print out their documents as a Braille copy or a regular copy. If a blind person does not know Braille, then they can use speech synthesizers. Speech synthesizers can speak the words on the screen aloud. A 62-year-old professor uses a portable speech synthesizer. Computer technology has helped make life easier for the deaf because they can read the computer screen easier than before.
Computer In Education Essay
In this modern era, the rapid growth of science and technology has resulted in many beneficial tools for the society. Computers are now widely used by people of all stages of life and more and more people are becoming computer literate compared to a decade ago. This is because now computer are so convenient that with just a click on the mouse we can get almost every information we need Now most homes in the world, especially in the developed countries, are equipped with at least one computer. This further proves the fact that computers are becoming a large part of life today. Both government and private sectors are using computers in various fields but most importantly in the education field.
Technology Advantages And Disadvantages
For the blind there are speech output systems. These have been imputed into personal computers and personal electronic devices. Specific technology that this system can be found on are Windows, Macs and Androids. The speech output system has been a massive help to the blind and those with low vision. The speech synthesizers placed in computers are able to read out textual information that is on the screen. This allows the individual to use these devices, even though they can not physically see what is on the screen. The user can send a command to the computer by pressing different keys on the keyboard. The synthesizers can also tell you the location of the cursor. For these output systems to work effectively, The Future of Disability in America says “Computer screen readers require appropriate design of what appears on the screen”. This means that the computer must not only read printed text, but also text found on pictures and the text labels found on graphics. There are also input systems accessible as well. Speech recognition systems allow the individual to speak to the computer and it will proceed to type out whatever they are saying. These input systems are regularly seen today with the iPhone. These phones include an intelligent assistant named Siri that can answer any spoken questions it is asked. It is systems like these that make using technology easier for the blind. The blind, and others with different types of disabilities, are now able to use these devices freely thanks to this
Laptops Become More Common in Everyday Life
Long ago, people were simple and didn’t have many technologies. They used to take so much time in planning their projects, researching, and saving and recording their studying. Look around, this world changed a lot. There are cars, airplanes, computers, and many other technologies. Technology can be found everywhere, and we use depend on it a lot. One of the most important technologies is computers and laptops. Many people use them today in their daily lives and it eases many things for them.
Effect of Technology in Education
Technology has many different effects on education, one of them being enhancing the students learning. Technology may enhance the students learning and may assist most students in achieving their academic standards. When technology and appropriate teaching methods are combined, technology may increase the academic achievement. Positive effects have been found in all major subject areas, from preschool to higher education, both regular and special needs students. Educational technology has been found to have a positive effect on a student’s attitude toward learning and on self-concepts. The introduction of technology into the learning environment has allowed the learning to be more student-centered, to encourage group learning, and helps to stimulate an increase in the student-teacher interaction. Technology has shown a shift from a focus on a student’s memorization to their problem solving. Through technology’s use, learning opportunities have become unrestricted by time or place, allowing lifelong learning. Student use of technology through communications can also help to enhance access to a career and continued education. Students are more likely to use a computer to get help because they can to it themselves. Technology is helping students to become independent.
The Effects of Computers on Everyday Life
Computers have changed the way that the world works in many different ways. Some of these changes are positive and some of these changes have had negative effects on our lives. From an industrial standpoint most of these changes have been helpful to businesses and the economy. In the medical field computers have had an impact in many different areas, ranging from the way appointments are made to the carrying out of everyday tasks.
Use of Technology in Education
Modern technology has made it so much easier to obtain educational information for classroom or homework assignments. It offers educational games that stimulate the brain and help children who have difficulties focusing on traditional teaching and learning procedures. College students are even taking advantage of online courses that many colleges are offering as an alternative to physically attending classes. Advances in technology and computers will continue to play an important role in education for many generations to come.
More about Computers In Daily Life
- World Wide Web
- Integrated circuit
- Law enforcement agency
Essay on Computer and its Uses for School Students and Children
500+ Words Essay on Computer
In this essay on computer, we are going to discuss some useful things about computers. The modern-day computer has become an important part of our daily life. Also, their usage has increased much fold during the last decade. Nowadays, they use the computer in every office whether private or government. Mankind is using computers for over many decades now. Also, they are used in many fields like agriculture, designing, machinery making, defense and many more. Above all, they have revolutionized the whole world.
History of Computers
It is very difficult to find the exact origin of computers. But according to some experts computer exists at the time of world war-II. Also, at that time they were used for keeping data. But, it was for only government use and not for public use. Above all, in the beginning, the computer was a very large and heavy machine.
Working of a Computer
The computer runs on a three-step cycle namely input, process, and output. Also, the computer follows this cycle in every process it was asked to do. In simple words, the process can be explained in this way. The data which we feed into the computer is input, the work CPU do is process and the result which the computer give is output.
Components and Types of Computer
The simple computer basically consists of CPU, monitor, mouse, and keyboard . Also, there are hundreds of other computer parts that can be attached to it. These other parts include a printer, laser pen, scanner , etc.
The computer is categorized into many different types like supercomputers, mainframes, personal computers (desktop), PDAs, laptop, etc. The mobile phone is also a type of computer because it fulfills all the criteria of being a computer.
Get the huge list of more than 500 Essay Topics and Ideas
Uses of Computer in Various Fields
As the usage of computer increased it became a necessity for almost every field to use computers for their operations. Also, they have made working and sorting things easier. Below we are mentioning some of the important fields that use a computer in their daily operation.
They use computers to diagnose diseases, run tests and for finding the cure for deadly diseases . Also, they are able to find a cure for many diseases because of computers.
Whether it’s scientific research, space research or any social research computers help in all of them. Also, due to them, we are able to keep a check on the environment , space, and society. Space research helped us to explore the galaxies. While scientific research has helped us to locate resources and various other useful resources from the earth.
For any country, his defence is most important for the safety and security of its people. Also, computer in this field helps the country’s security agencies to detect a threat which can be harmful in the future. Above all the defense industry use them to keep surveillance on our enemy.
Threats from a Computer
Computers have become a necessity also, they have become a threat too. This is due to hackers who steal your private data and leak them on internet. Also, anyone can access this data. Apart from that, there are other threats like viruses, spams, bug and many other problems.
The computer is a very important machine that has become a useful part of our life. Also, the computers have twin-faces on one side it’s a boon and on the other side, it’s a bane. Its uses completely depend upon you. Apart from that, a day in the future will come when human civilization won’t be able to survive without computers as we depend on them too much. Till now it is a great discovery of mankind that has helped in saving thousands and millions of lives.
Frequently Asked Questions on Computer
Q.1 What is a computer?
A.1 A computer is an electronic device or machine that makes our work easier. Also, they help us in many ways.
Q.2 Mention various fields where computers are used?
A.2 Computers are majorly used in defense, medicine, and for research purposes.
- Travelling Essay
- Picnic Essay
- Our Country Essay
- My Parents Essay
- Essay on Favourite Personality
- Essay on Memorable Day of My Life
- Essay on Knowledge is Power
- Essay on Gurpurab
- Essay on My Favourite Season
- Essay on Types of Sports
Which class are you in?
Download the App
Essay on Importance of Computer in Our Life
Students are often asked to write an essay on Importance of Computer in Our Life in their schools and colleges. And if you’re also looking for the same, we have created 100-word, 250-word, and 500-word essays on the topic.
Let’s take a look…
100 Words Essay on Importance of Computer in Our Life
Computers play a vital role in our lives. They are used in homes, schools, offices, and many other places. They help us in many ways.
In education, computers offer a fun and interactive way to learn. They can make complex subjects easy to understand.
Computers help us communicate with people around the world. Through emails, video calls, and social media, we can connect with anyone, anywhere.
In the workplace, computers increase efficiency. They help us manage data, make presentations, and do research.
Indeed, computers have transformed our lives. They have made things easier, faster, and more efficient.
- Paragraph on Importance of Computer in Our Life
250 Words Essay on Importance of Computer in Our Life
The ubiquity of computers.
In the contemporary world, computers have become an integral part of our lives. They are ubiquitous, influencing various aspects from communication, business, education, to entertainment. With the advent of digital technology, computers have revolutionized the way we live, work, and perceive the world.
Computers in Education
Computers have significantly transformed education, enabling access to vast knowledge repositories and promoting interactive learning. They support online education, which has become particularly important in the wake of global events like the COVID-19 pandemic. Through e-learning platforms, students can learn from anywhere, anytime, breaking geographical barriers.
Computers in Business
In the business realm, computers facilitate efficient data management, financial operations, and communication. They have also fostered globalization by enabling businesses to operate beyond geographical confines. Moreover, computers underpin the burgeoning field of data analysis, providing businesses with insightful trends and patterns.
Computers in Healthcare
In healthcare, computers play a pivotal role in research, patient records management, and disease diagnosis. They have also propelled telemedicine, ensuring healthcare accessibility even in remote areas.
The Future of Computers
As we move towards an increasingly digital future, the importance of computers will only amplify. They will continue to drive innovation, productivity, and societal advancement. However, this reliance on computers also necessitates a comprehensive understanding of computer ethics and cybersecurity.
In conclusion, computers have become indispensable in our lives. They have not only simplified tasks but also opened doors to new possibilities, shaping our lives in unimaginable ways. As we continue to evolve with technology, the significance of computers will remain at the forefront of our progress.
500 Words Essay on Importance of Computer in Our Life
The advent of computers has undeniably marked a significant shift in human civilization. From aiding complex calculations to facilitating global connectivity, computers have become an integral part of our lives. This essay will delve into the importance of computers in our daily life, examining their roles in various sectors.
Education and Learning
In the realm of education, computers have revolutionized the way knowledge is imparted and received. They have enabled access to a vast array of information, fostering an environment conducive to self-driven learning. Online courses, interactive learning modules, and digital libraries are just a few instances of how computers have democratized education, breaking geographical barriers.
In healthcare, computers have become indispensable. They aid in complex procedures, from imaging and diagnosis to surgical procedures. Electronic Health Records (EHRs) have streamlined the management of patient data, improving efficiency and accuracy. Moreover, computers also facilitate telemedicine, allowing healthcare professionals to provide services remotely.
Business and Commerce
The business sector has also been greatly impacted by computers. Data analysis, inventory management, digital marketing, online transactions, and customer relationship management are all facilitated by computers. They have enabled businesses to operate on a global scale, improving efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Communication and Connectivity
Computers have revolutionized communication. Emails, video conferencing, social networking, and instant messaging have made it possible to connect with anyone, anywhere, at any time. This has fostered global collaboration and cultural exchange, making the world a smaller place.
In the sphere of entertainment, computers have introduced new dimensions. From high-definition movies and music to virtual reality and video games, computers have significantly enriched our leisure time. They have also facilitated the creation and distribution of digital content, opening new avenues for creativity and expression.
In conclusion, computers have permeated every aspect of our lives, becoming an essential tool for learning, communication, business, healthcare, and entertainment. They have significantly increased efficiency, productivity, and accessibility, making our lives easier and more connected. As technology continues to evolve, the role of computers in our lives is likely to become even more prominent, underscoring the importance of computer literacy in the contemporary world.
That’s it! I hope the essay helped you.
If you’re looking for more, here are essays on other interesting topics:
- Essay on History of Computer
- Essay on Generation of Computer
- Essay on Computer Technology Good or Bad
Apart from these, you can look at all the essays by clicking here .
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Save your essays here so you can locate them quickly!
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Programming
- Computer Program
- Analytical Engine
Computers in Our Life 3 Pages 834 Words
Computers Computers are the future whether we like it or not. Some people dislike computers, because of the complications it takes to understand the basics. Computers are not exactly the easiest tools to work with, but they are the most rewarding, and they are the future. Future cars will all be run by computer. You will be able to talk to a car and it will take you to your destination. Telephones are technically computerized. You will soon be able to talk to a person on the telephone as well as look at the person you are talking to on a television set. Also television is computerized. Soon we will have true three dimensional television. We will be able to watch television like we never have watched it before. We will be able to touch the characters, and feel the characters like they were in the room with you. For people who don't know much about computers, you will be lost in the future. You should learn what you can while you still have the chance, because things will develop too quickly for you and you will not be able to cope with new technological events. Computers will fall into careers and our everyday life more rapidly then you think. Perhaps you would like to be a teacher. You will store all class data, students work, names, grades, records all accessible by computer. Or, how about a doctor. You will use computers to examine and evaluate a patients problem quicker and more efficiently. These are only a few examples. The bottom line is, computers provide worthwhile careers. Having a job that involves computers, in terms of the conditions, is very much similar to any office job. In most of the common jobs, the worker will get to an office in the morning, sit at a desk, in front of a computer, and will do very little manual labor except a lot of typing. For example, the computer consultant we have already mentioned, might do several jobs, a few being: Traveling to clients computers, writing customized programs, repairing ...
Continue reading this essay Continue reading
Page 1 of 3