How To Write an Interesting Soccer Essay: Examples, Topics, Titles, Outlines
Mon Oct 18 2021
If you are a sports enthusiast, you will probably write an essay about your favourite sport. So what does this paper mean to you? At what point do students write about it? Here are the tricks to writing a compelling soccer essay.
Why is Soccer Important?
It is necessary to understand that soccer essays are encouraged as the involvement in the sport brings about physical fitness besides other advantages. Students and especially from lower primary classes are encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities for all-around wellness. Some of the benefits include:
· Improving cardiovascular health
· Builds muscle and bone strength
· Improves flexibility and endurance
What Do You Write About in A Soccer Essay?
As long as you are passionate about the sport, writing an essay about soccer may not be a challenging experience for many students. There are many approaches for writing your assignment, and below are some soccer essay topics:
· Why it's your favourite sport
· A recap of a recently concluded match
· The world cup
· Soccer’s history
· The rewards of soccer players
· How to play soccer
· Overview of modern-day soccer
· Types of soccer
· How to nurture your soccer talent
· The importance of unity in playing soccer
Essentially, you need to identify your inspiration to write a winning essay. Once you do, carry out some research or sample some soccer essay samples online to help get you started.
How To Write A Soccer Essay
Are you worried about how to go about the 'why I love soccer essay?' Don't be nervous, as our extensive guide is your ultimate hack to scoring an excellent score in that assignment.
1. Conduct sufficient research
You may imagine that you know everything about soccer since you watch it on TV. However, watching the game and expounding on the game are two different things. To help get your way around with this coveted paper, read existing content to understand the language used and how to express your thoughts.
2 Create an outline
Your soccer essay outline will help organize your data. For instance, it assists with putting each thought chronologically. This way, you can distinguish the main ideas and how to form them into paragraphs and sub-titles.
Having identified your key points in your blueprint, the next mission is to develop a compelling introduction. At this point, your goal is to capture your readers' attention while drawing them into reading the entire essay. Therefore, think of a controversial tagline, a question or a mind-blowing introduction.
4. Thesis statement
Although not compulsory when writing an essay, students writing research papers must incorporate a thesis statement in their soccer essay introduction. This is usually the last statement and takes a sentence or two. A thesis expresses your paper's objectivity.
This is where all the meat goes, and you need to write your essay creatively because your paper's format will be graded. By this, matters relating to grammar, syntax and plagiarism all need to be dealt with while expressing your soccer ideas. Likewise, a paragraph about soccer should range somewhere between four to six sentences.
The soccer essay conclusion is where you provide a summary of your thoughts in a single paragraph. Your essay’s end should read as though the paper is coming to a close. Therefore don’t just finish it abruptly. Still, you could incorporate a call to action or a quote at the end to get people thinking about what they read in your essay.
7. Proofread and edit
This will be your last task. Go through the paper once more. Look out for errors, punctuation mistakes, language and incomplete sentences. You can even seek a second or third opinion to ensure that the paper is perfect before submission. After all, who wants to be penalized for avoidable mistakes? Of course, none of us does.
The best way to get you started with that assignment is to check out some of our soccer essay prompts. You only need to sign up to access everything you need regarding that project. Still, you can talk to us for help on writing an exemplary soccer essay. Our writers are capable of helping earn you nothing less than an A+.
Best Causal Analysis Essay Writing Guide
This guide on writing a ⭐causal analysis essay⭐ highlights the key areas to focus on, the structure,.. Read more
Top 100 Of Mice and Men Essay Topics, Questions, and Ideas
If your instructor asked you to write an ⭐Of Mice and Men essay⭐ and do not know what to write about.. Read more
100+ Interesting and Persuasive Speech Topics About Sports
If you are looking for interesting and ⭐persuasive speech topics about sports⭐, this list has more t.. Read more
Join our community of 20,000+ students on their mission to impove their academics.
One Class Help is a team of talented and dedicated writers who are passionate about helping students achieve their goals.
- Terms & Conditions
2023 © One Class Help | Made with by Nelson_K
Set your own customized style
Choose the perfect color mode for your app.
Switch your language direction
Toggle container layout system
150 Football Essay Topics & Soccer Research Topics
Are you a soccer player? If yes, then you will enjoy writing a soccer-themed essay! To make the writing process even easier, we present to you our list of football essay topics and samples. Check them out below!
🔝 Top 10 Football Research Topics for 2023
🏆 best football topics to write about, 👍 good football research topics & essay examples, 🎓 most interesting soccer research topics, 💡 simple football essay ideas, ❓ research questions about football.
- Football Tactics and How They Evolve over Time
- Long-Term Effects of Concussion on Football Players
- Commercialization’s Impact on Football Club Performance
- Football Hooliganism and Fan Violence
- The Role of Video Assistant Referee in Football
- The Growth and Challenges of Women’s Soccer
- Football Talent Identification and Training Programs
- The Impact of Football Events on Local Economies
- Analysis of Mental Strategies in Football
- How Digital Platforms Influence Soccer Fan Engagement
- Goal Line Technology and Football Football matches are not only about the issue of teamwork but also about strict competition and the importance of the defining last-minute goal which can tip the scale between victory and defeat.
- FIFA and Corruption In other words, FIFA is a kind of a football image, and it has to be deprived of various unethical and immoral practices.
- FIFA, Corruption, and Its Effects on Business The paper studies how unethical behavior affects FIFA and how business relates to FIFA will be affected by news and how it can deal with such a situation.
- Ranking Systems: FIFA and US College Football The purpose of this paper is to compare the FIFA ranking system for international soccer and the Matrix-based Methods system used in US College football.
- The 2022 FIFA World Cup Such events as FIFA World Cup provide many opportunities for the hosting country. First of all, they attract tourists and thus make a powerful tourism resource.
- The Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Bid The award of hosting the World Cup in 2022 for Qatar came as a surprise to Australia and the USA, which many people thought could win the rights.
- Spanish Football League Spain is one of the countries that have dominated the game of football over the last couple of years. The country has achieved success with its senior and junior national teams.
- Environmental Impact of the Football Stadium Construction The construction of Football Stadium in the district of Tipner, Portsmouth, UK is a great challenge for the site’s environments and ecological situation.
- American Sports: Football, Soccer, Basketball Some games have grown to be recognized as official sports with strict rules, governing institutions, and international events.
- Qatar Hosting FIFA World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup is one of the largest soccer tournaments in the world. It is scheduled to occur in 2022, and the host country will be Qatar.
- Soccer and Sport: New Medium of Communication The concentration of wealth in certain clubs and leagues makes them more lucrative and more entertaining. This influences and entices more fanatics to join the clubs and leagues.
- Soccer and Sport as a New Medium of Communication Execution of physical tasks calls for smooth, self-controlled, and concerted effort. Athletes need emotional control if they are to successfully engage in sporting events.
- Soccer and Other Sports as a Communication Medium The paper discusses the ways sports communication potential is exploited by companies and organizations and how they use sports personalities charisma.
- FIFA World Cup: History and Future The FIFA World cup is a soccer competition that is contested internationally by national soccer teams composed exclusively of male players.
- Nike’s Ad for Football Women’s World Cup 2019 Nike released its empowering advertisement ahead of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 hosted in France. It claims that football is a game enjoyed by people of all races.
- Event Management Analysis: Local Soccer Championship Even management requires careful and detailed analysis and planning in order to avoid a project failure and create an impressive and amazing setting for visitors.
- Soccer and Basketball Differences Soccer and Basketball are popular all around the world and have no boundaries in achieving a definite audience of people who adore these.
- Real Madrid and Barcelona Football Clubs History Real Madrid and Barcelona are the top European Football Clubs, which are usually opposed to each other. During the long time they applied different strategies to achievements in sport.
- The Negotiation Process in Football The main issue being negotiated is the extension of a playing contract for A. J. Washington, a quarterback participating in the Los Angeles Spartans of National Football League.
- 2010 FIFA Soccer World Cup Stadia Development in Cape Town: Resident Perceptions Bob & Swart’s Resident Perceptions of the 2010 FIFA Soccer World Cup Stadia Development in Cape Town assessed suggestions of the people on the venues of the FIFA.
- Training Football Athletes: Key Aspects Monotonous exercises should not bore them; trying activities appear to be more productive. Using many drills similar to deep ball drills in training practice is advantageous.
- Football and other Sports: Influence on Children’s Life Football is a very unique sport, as it helps a person establish a framework for life and attitude. It helps develop character and strengthen individuality.
- Football in Ghana and Its Relationship with the Rest of the World (Player Transfers) Football is one of the most popular sports not only in Ghana but in the region of Africa and the global society.
- Soccer: Effects of Sprint Training Training soccer players is an engaging and demanding activity, and it is crucial to make the most of this process to be a successful coach.
- Organizational Behavior Analysis: Japanese Soccer School Kurt Lewin’s theory of change is a framework most often used to describe and plan organizational change due to its relative simplicity, intuitive nature, and ease of use.
- Speed Drill: Agility Training in Young Elite Soccer Players The purpose of this paper is to describe and explain a speed drill for a specific athlete, using logical arguments and visual elements.
- American Football as a Popular Kind of Sport in the US American football is a popular kind of sport in the United States. A severe issue refers to the fact that professional players are often subject to health problems.
- The Review of Literature: American Football The articles included in the annotated bibliography research how violent and dangerous American football could be.
- Organizational Theories in Australian Football League (AFL) This essay applies these two concepts to the operations of the Australian Football League. A brief background to the AFL will be presented before applying the individual theories.
- American Football Is Too Dangerous and It Should Be Banned Regardless of American football being a major source of entertainment for many, it should be banned due to significant harm dealt with players’ brains, cognitive performance.
- The National Football League Anti-trust Law The National Football League (NFL) during its long-lasting development is colored today, as the sphere where business interests seem to be more significant.
- The Physics Behind Football Analyzed the physics concepts that are involved in a football game, demonstrate how physics is used within the game of football, by breaking down the properties of every play scenario.
- Football Banned for Being Too Violent and Dangerous American football is a popular kind of sport in the United States, but scientific evidence demonstrates that this activity should be banned for being violent and dangerous.
- Should Football Be Banned for Being Too Violent and Dangerous? The essay ponders whether the game of football is dangerous and violent, and it should be banned, or are there other ways to reduce the possibility of players’ injuries.
- Racial Disparity in Professional Football: Rooney Rule An open conversation about equal rights and workplace diversity is reaching its peak in the form of viral social media campaigns and public demonstrations.
- Advertisement in Soccer Overview The use of modern marketing media technologies is a compelling incentive to meet fans’ needs, which, in turn, directly influences ticket sales and clubs’ commercial success.
- The National Football League Team Moving to the City of Omaha Moving the National Football League team to the city of Omaha, Nebraska, will have a positive financial influence on the citizens residing within its boundaries.
- Sport and Television: Football Support To retain its target audience and remain a popular activity, the sport needs the support of television as one of the main media tools.
- Negotiations Between National Football League and NFL Players Association Approving the proposed 2020 NFL CBA faced a significant amount of backlash from the players due to some of the issues that were not addressed in the agreement.
- Rhetorical Strategies of FIFA Franchise The website central to this review provides its viewers with reasons for either pre-ordering or waiting on the newest instalment in the FIFA franchise, FIFA 22.
- “Fordson: Faith, Fasting, Football” Documentary “Fordson: Faith, Fasting, Football” is a film about a community of Muslim Americans, who are focused on their passion and support for the Fordson High School football team.
- American Football League v. National Football League Case The American Football league, abbreviated as AFL, filed a lawsuit against the national football league (NFL) on the grounds of the Anti-Trust Act breach.
- Opposing American Football Ban Due to Health Reasons One of the opposing views regarding American football from the perspective of players’ health is the dubious nature of the claim that the described risks are universal.
- Football Watching as Entertaining Action As a part of recreational activity, football watching is an entertaining action to the spectators and also the fans that follow live matches through broadcasts.
- Training Programs for a High School Quarterback Football Player The article addresses the specific exercises that the quarterback player should take and the duration, the number of sets, the reps, and the rest intervals.
- Reasons Why Kids Should Not Play Tackle Football The brain might repair itself, but the consequences of the injury usually last longer and include memory loss, headaches, and similar cognitive dysfunctions.
- The Football Impact on the European Region The European region has been considered to be the world’s most prominent fan organization, with around three million football fans.
- FIFA, Zidane and Materazzi 2006 Debacle This paper examines FIFA, Zidane and Materazzi 2006 debacle. FIFA punishing both players was fair and helped them preserve their image.
- Is Watching Football Morally Acceptable The public opinion on the morality of watching football, or other competitive sports, is divided, as there are clear dangers associated with participating in football matches.
- Planning Franz Beckenbauer Charity Football Match Today I will be presenting my event management plan for the upcoming Franz Beckenbauer Charity Football Match.
- Soccer League and Grassroots Strategy Soccer is one of the most popular sports in the world, with over 240 million registered players at all levels, and at least 3.5 billion fans.
- Soccer in the US, Its Development and Popularity The main factor which impacted the development and popularity of soccer in the United States is the public’s area of interest.
- Impact of Qatar Hosting FIFA World Cup 2022 This paper discusses the impact of Qatar hosting the FIFA World Cup in 2022, specifically on its brand image and business operations.
- Liverpool Football Club’s Strategic (PESTLE) Analysis The paper states that Liverpool FC must understand various factors influencing its performance to formulate sustainable and competitive strategies.
- How to Play Defense in Football In fact, a strong defense and a well-developed strategy can cause turnovers from the rival, and turnovers can significantly influence football game results.
- American Football: Technology and Regulation of Helmet Safety
- Race and Quarterback Survival in the National Football League
- National Football League and Player Compensation Issues
- Competitive Balance and Consumer Demand in the English Football League
- Quarterback Mobility and Its Impact on College Football
- Action Plan For Fundraising for the Penn Hills Football and Cheer Association
- American Football and Coin Toss
- Fitness Requirements for Football
- Broadcaster and Audience Demand for Premier League Football
- Assessing Methods for College Football Rankings
- Football Scholarships and Football Recruiters
- Being Special: The Rise of SuperClubs in European Football
- Ajax Football Club: Strategic Alternatives
- College Football Players Should Get Paid
- Beer Availability and College Football Attendance
- Exercise Program for Football Team
- American Football and Positive Latitude
- Concussions and American Football
- Football Helmets Are Insufficient to Stop Concussions
- American Football and Ice Hockey
- Strategic Behaviour and Risk-Taking in Football
- Professional Asian Football Leagues and the Global Market
- Concussions Are the Most Common Football Injury
- Justice, Professional Football, and Minority Coaches
- Market Size and Attendance in English Premier League Football
- Spanish Football: Competitive Balance and the Impact of the Uefa Champions League
- Cheshire Football Club and Management of a Soccer Team
- College Football and Its Social and Cultural Importance in the USA
- Motor and Cognitive Growth Following a Football Training Program
- High School Football Women Play
- America’s Football and the World’s Soccer
- Football Concussions and Head Injuries
- Football: The United Kingdom and English Public
- Joe Robbie Professional Football Stadium History
- American Football and High School
- Football Has Impacted Our Society in Many Ways
- Greatest Football Players Throughout History
- Domestic Violence and the National Football League
- British Culture, Economy and Society and the Role of Football
- High School and School Football Team
- Baseball, Football, and Basketball: Models for Business
- Football and Its Effect on Society
- International Women’s Football and Gender Inequality
- College Football Conferences and Competitive Balance
- Globalization and the Future of Indigenous Football Codes
- Football Hooliganism, Society, and Culture
- Acquiring and Performing the Football Passing Skill
- Football: History, Rules, and Influential Individuals
- Floating European Football Clubs in the Stock Market
- Gender-Specific Relative Age Effects in Politics and Football
- Health Risks Involved With Playing Football
- College Football Rivalry Between Ohio and Michigan
- Economics, Uncertainty, and European Football
- Deviations From Equity and Parity in the National Football League
- Professional Sports and Its Impact on the National Football
- Fantasy Football Provides Fans With Interactivity
- Concussions and Head Injuries in the National Football League
- Migrating Football Players, Transfer Fees, and Migration Controls
- Fantasy Sports and Its Effect on the National Football League
- Eliminating College Football Team
- What Are the Risk Factors for Injuries in Football?
- How Does the Players Behavior Off Field Affect the Game of Football?
- What Is the Role of Football in Everyday Life?
- How Did the Financial Crisis Influence European Football?
- What Is the Americanization of European Football?
- What Is Italian Football’s Status in an Age of Globalization?
- What AI Can Do for Football, and What Football Can Do for AI?
- What Are the Dynamics of Group Sports With Special Reference to Football?
- What Is the Data Collection on the Incidence of Injuries in Football?
- What Is the Network Theory Analysis of Football Strategies?
- What Is the Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Football Business?
- What Is the Impact of College Football Telecasts on College Football Attendance?
- Is There a Relationship Between Climatic Conditions and Injuries in Football?
- What Are the Determinants of Football Match Attendance?
- What Are the Biomechanical Properties of Concussions in High School Football?
- What Are the Fitness Determinants of Success in Men’s and Women’s Football?
- What Is Bayesian Hierarchical Model for the Prediction of Football Results?
- What Is the Effect of Altitude on Football Performance?
- What Are the Psychological and Sport-specific Characteristics of Football Players?
- What Is the Relationship Between Football Playing Ability and Performance Measures?
- What Is the Predictive Power of Ranking Systems in Association Football?
- What Are the Peculiar International Economics of Professional Football in Europe?
- What Are the Medical, Morphological and Functional Aspects of Football Referees?
- What Is the Epidemiology of Injuries in First Division Spanish Football?
- What Are the Common and Unique Network Dynamics in Football Games?
- Proposal title generator
- Research question tool
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 150 Football Essay Topics & Soccer Research Topics. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/football-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, November 8). 150 Football Essay Topics & Soccer Research Topics. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/football-essay-topics/
"150 Football Essay Topics & Soccer Research Topics." StudyCorgi , 8 Nov. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/football-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "150 Football Essay Topics & Soccer Research Topics." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/football-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "150 Football Essay Topics & Soccer Research Topics." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/football-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "150 Football Essay Topics & Soccer Research Topics." November 8, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/football-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '150 Football Essay Topics & Soccer Research Topics'. 8 November.
These essay examples and topics on Football were carefully selected by the StudyCorgi editorial team. They meet our highest standards in terms of grammar, punctuation, style, and fact accuracy. Please ensure you properly reference the materials if you’re using them to write your assignment.
The essay topic collection was published on March 1, 2022 . Last updated on November 8, 2023 .
Best Sports Essay Topics 2023: Your Ultimate List
- Essay Topics
Writing an essay about sport is fun, even for those who are not avid athletes. It allows you to show your love for your favorite sport, team, or player. But students must understand why everyone should play a sport to be able to choose the best sport essay topics.
This post shares insights to help you choose the best sport essay topic. It also has carefully selected sample topics to inspire your writing, such as a “Why cheerleading is a sport” persuasive essay .
How to Choose the Best Sport Essay Topics
Choosing the right topic for your sport essay is critical. Here are tips for selecting an ideal title.
Relevance and Ethics
Your chosen topic should be relevant and ethical. For instance, you may opt for a topic that connects to recent sporting controversy in your location. However, avoid unethical opinions because such expressions might raise negativity and not work well with your tutors, lowering your overall grades.
You must determine a subject that interests you and your target readers. To achieve this goal, you can write a “what makes a sport” essay. It will inspire your research and give unique insights and ideas to make an essay readable and thought-provoking.
Narrow Your Topic
Narrow your topic to write a sport essay that fetches you high grades. It should be well-scoped and focused on giving readers enough value. Besides, the subject must be manageable enough to provide you with several worthy arguments to examine at length within the assigned word count.
Before selecting a topic, ask yourself, “Is my favorite sport essay topic too difficult for me?” You will face writing challenges if your title is unnecessarily complex and beyond your understanding. With this insight in mind, you should select a theme you know well and can explore from various perspectives.
Availability of Research Materials
Wishing to ace a sport essay quickly?
Top Sport Argumentative Essay Topics
Getting a sport essay example to inspire you is one of the best ways to kick-start your assignments. Here are sample argumentative essay topics to jumpstart you.
- Does soccer prioritize self-sacrifice to benefit a team at the expense of players’ safety?
- What must soccer authorities do about offensive team names?
- Should athletes receive payment for winning school championships?
- Should athletes use sports to promote their political positions?
- How does sport promote eating disorders in women?
- How daily exercise and sports benefit teenagers with physical or emotional challenges.
- How do sports affect human cognition?
- Sporting activities can enhance children’s fine and gross motor skills.
- Depression and anxiety can increase exercise-related injury risk.
- Is cheerleading a sport?
- Long-term repercussions of trauma in young athletes.
- Sports injuries negatively impact athletes’ stress management.
- Does climate change significantly threaten winter sports?
- Why is Cross Country Skiing the safest winter game?
- Corporations must stop advertising players’ uniforms.
- Girl soccer teams should compete with boy soccer clubs.
- The number of gold medals shouldn’t be the final standard for measuring skill and greatness.
- Are summer Olympic games more entertaining than winter ones?
- Should children be assessed for their physical training at school?
- All children need a fixed physical activity level per week.
- Employers must allow their employees to exercise during work hours.
- How do sports boost social ties?
- What are the sociological dimensions of big sporting festivals?
Stuck with a sport essay?
Easy Sport Persuasive Essay Topics for 2023
Here are easy topics for writing a good sport essay, like a “cheerleading is not a sport” essay and dozens of others.
- How has goal-line technology improved fairness in soccer?
- Where is the rationale for hiring foreign players to play for national teams?
- Why is men’s soccer more popular than its female counterpart?
- Is a soccer player’s short career worth the long years of training?
- Major international sporting events negatively affect host countries.
- Should sporting clubs that buy famous players develop their young players instead?
- Does hiring more foreign players erode a club’s local taste?
- How do sports positively affect students’ self-esteem and confidence?
- How sporting helps persons with mental challenges improve their psychological well-being.
- Sports should focus more on participation and cooperation instead of competitiveness.
- Does football threaten players’ well-being?
- Where should teams draw the line when selling their naming rights?
- Doping athletes should surrender their medals.
- Can female coaches train male sports clubs?
- Why is self-control critical in martial arts?
- How First Aid helps treat sports injuries.
- The challenges surrounding World Cup bidding.
- Should governments ban sports betting?
- Describe how technological advances promote sports evolution.
- How does the media promote sports?
Basketball Sporting Topics
Do you want favorite sport essay topics like “Why basketball is the best sport essay?” Here are sample titles to inspire your writing in this sporting niche.
- Is Michael Jordan the greatest basketballer of all time?
- Are basketball championships the best way of measuring player proficiency?
- Should basketball players role model children?
- Why don’t many great basketballers make good coaches?
- Why do college basketballers struggle with time management?
- Are elite basketballers overpaid?
- Is salary discrimination in the NBA destroying this popular game?
- How basketball socialization benefits children and teenagers.
- Why hasn’t basketball achieved gender inequality?
- How injuries impact basketballers’ performance and careers.
- Mental toughness and resilience: Their impact on basketballers’ success.
- Social media: Its effect on basketballers’ careers and public image.
- Sponsorships and endorsements: Their roles in basketball.
- Why are leadership and teamwork critical to a basketball team’s success?
- How do gender and cultural diversity affect a basketball team’s success?
Closing Remarks on Sports Essay Topics
There you go, with all you need to know about sport essay topics. The ball is in your court to use these insights and examples to boost your game in this field. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need more help or want to buy cause and effect essay topics (sport and non-sport related). Drop us a line today to get professional assistance from writing pros.
- Academic Writing Guides
- Citation Guides
- Essay Samples
- Essay Writing Guides
- Research Paper Topics
- Research Paper Writing Guides
- Study Tips and Tricks
100 Hot Topics to Supercharge Your Next Compare-and-Contrast Topics
A compare-and-contrast essay is a common essay type you might get at college or school. Drafting a compare-and-contrast essay requires highlighting the similarities and differences between two or more subjects. A great compare and contrast essay sample shows what distinguishes and unites related ideas or objects. It removes confusion about two essentially similar objects that […]
Author: Marina Kean
Your Conclusive Guide to the Best Summer Schools and Camps
Summer school lets high school and college students learn many things. Learners can sharpen their language skills, cover more subjects of their interest, and test their love for new academic disciplines. These summer school programs also create memorable summer experiences and lifetime acquaintances. Are you saying, “What are great summer school programs near me?” This […]
- Lynch Educational Consulting
- Dr. Lynch’s Personal Website
- Write For Us
- The Tech Edvocate Product Guide
- The Edvocate Podcast
- Terms and Conditions
- Assistive Technology
- Best PreK-12 Schools in America
- Child Development
- Classroom Management
- Early Childhood
- EdTech & Innovation
- Education Leadership
- First Year Teachers
- Gifted and Talented Education
- Special Education
- Parental Involvement
- Policy & Reform
- Best Colleges and Universities
- Best College and University Programs
- Higher Education EdTech
- Higher Education
- International Education
- The Awards Process
- Finalists and Winners of The 2022 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2021 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2020 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2019 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2018 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Finalists and Winners of The 2017 Tech Edvocate Awards
- Award Seals
- GPA Calculator for College
- GPA Calculator for High School
- Cumulative GPA Calculator
- Grade Calculator
- Weighted Grade Calculator
- Final Grade Calculator
- The Tech Edvocate
- AI Powered Personal Tutor
Teaching Students About Drug Cartels: A Necessary Lesson in Today’s World
Embracing la chilindrina: a cultural learning experience for k-12 students, teaching students about super bowl 2013: a unique learning opportunity, teaching students about draft horses, teaching baseball positions to k-12 students: mastering the basics, asiago adventures: unveiling the history and delight of a gourmet cheese, teaching students about the bears-packers rivalry: a lesson in sports rivalry history, unraveling the triquetra: a guide for k-12 educators, teaching students about sam underwood: inspiring the next generation of creatives, engaging k-12 students with rufus from kim possible, most interesting soccer essay topics to write about.
Most Interesting Soccer Topics To Write About
- How Economic Factors Affect A Soccer Club
- The Women’s Professional Soccer Industry Fails Due To Unequal Pay
- The Use of The Internet By Turkish Super League Soccer Clubs As A Marketing Tool
- The Finesse Shot, The Power Shot, & The Chip Shot: The Three Types of Shooting In Soccer
- International Soccer Performance & Socioeconomic Factors
- Footedness & Player Remuneration In European Soccer: The Returns To Scarce Talent
- The Arguments Against Soccer In America
- German Soccer As Evidence of The Effect of Managerial Quality On Organizational Performance
- Youth Soccer & Transformational Leadership
- Team Sports Like American Football, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, & Others
- The Bosman Decision & The Development of A Single Soccer Talent Market
- Soccer’s Positive Effects On Social, Physical, & Mental Health
- The Voyage of A Fortunate Soccer Player
- What Impact Does Soccer Have On The World?
- What Qualities Make Up A Soccer Starting Line-Up?
- Bastian Schweinsteiger’s Professional Soccer Career
- The Soccer Pay Rates For Top Players In The United States
- Justification For The Exorbitant Transfer Fees For English Soccer Players
- Football & Soccer’s Similarities & Differences
Good Soccer Titles For Essays
- Youth Sports: Youth Soccer’s Advantages
- The Value of Warm-Ups Before Soccer Games
- The Men’s Soccer Team’s Social Interaction
- The Big West Conference Championship Game On Today’s Soccer
- A Soccer Coach’s Duties & Responsibilities
- The Main Reason Why The United States Hasn’t Had Much Success In International Competition
- The Inventors of Modern Soccer English Soccer History
- The Soccer Ball: Effect of Air Pressure On The Movement of The Soccer Ball
- The Twelfth Man?
- The Economic Impacts of The 2006 FIFA World Cup In Germany On Different Financing English & German Soccer Referee Bias
- Major League Soccer’s Work Incentives & Salary Distributions
- How Physics Affects Soccer & How It Affects Team Games
- Choosing Match Locations For The 2006 FIFA World Cup In Germany By Using A Modified Cost-Benefit Analysis
- The Global & American History of Soccer
- Soccer’s World Cup: The Game That Unites The World
- A Professional Soccer Player Who Is Also An Athlete
- Willingness To Pay For American Soccer Player Development
- Soccer Players’ Physiological Characteristics
- The Martial Arts Community & The Soccer Community
- The Value of Clubs In Enabling Soccer Players With Permanent Injuries To Receive Quality Education
Soccer Research Questions
- What Makes A Good Soccer Retail Store, According To First Class Soccer?
- Are Soccer Players Becoming Older Than They Used To?
- What Political & Social Effects Has Soccer Had On The World?
- Does Coaching Improve With Playing Experience?
- How Does Soccer Affect Biomechanics?
- In The Short Term, Does Firing The Coach Help Or Hurt The Team?
- What can Be Done To Improve the Average Soccer Player?
- How Did The 1982 World Cup Affect People’s Attitudes Toward Soccer?
- How Does Soccer Work In the Leaders’ Club Program At the YMCA?
- Should Professional Soccer Use Goal Line Technology?
- How Did Soccer Spread Throughout Africa?
- How Has Soccer Helped People Come Together After Years of Diversity & Unification?
- What Affects Soccer Player Performance?
- What Beneficial Effects Could Soccer Have On America?
- Why Isn’t Soccer A Big Deal In The United States?
- In What Ways Has Soccer Changed Over Time?
- Why Should Soccer Professionals Be Paid More?
- What can Be Done to Prevent Soccer Injuries?
- What Sort of Mathematics Are Used To Predict Soccer Results?
- What Effects Has Soccer Had On Afro-Brazilian Traditions & Culture?
- Do Advances In Technology Improve Soccer?
- How Do Saudi Arabian Soccer Clubs Use Season Tickets As A Source of Income?
- Do Soccer Players Have Better Physical Conditioning Than Other Athletes?
- How Do Soccer Players Talk To One Another On The Field?
- What Does French Soccer’s Future Hold?
- How Do Soccer Players React To Stress?
- Why Is Soccer A Popular Form of Social Interaction Today?
- How can Mathematics Be Used in Soccer Penalty Shootouts?
- What Are At Least Three Technological Advancements You Foresee Having An Impact On Soccer In The Future?
- Do The Economic Benefits of Hosting A Soccer World Cup?
Best Sexism Essay Topics
The bell curve: everything you need to ....
Related articles more from author, petroleum essay topic ideas & examples, song essay topic ideas & examples, energy writing prompts, most interesting jihad essay topics to write about, research topics about bill gates, childbirth essay topics.
Excellent essay writing blog for students seeking help with paper writing. We provide exclusive tips and ideas that can help create the best essay possible.
Thrilling Soccer Essay: Here’s Your Guide To Writing!
Discover how you can pen down a fascinating soccer essay in minutes! Get tips and a free essay sample to kick start your journey today cozily.
One of the most-watched sport in the world is soccer. Almost everybody is aligned to one soccer team or the other regardless of age, gender, or even occupation. My grandfather still supports Manchester United until now from his youth.
So what makes an essay about soccer as impressive as the sport itself? That is why you are here. Your thirst will be quenched in a few.
Outline of Soccer Essays
Before a soccer match begins, the referee gives the rules to the players to ensure that the game runs smoothly. That is what we want to look at, the structure of a soccer essay.
Someone once said, show me your friends, and I’ll tell you who you are. I would rephrase the same, too, show me your intro, and I will tell you whether I will read your essay or not. What am I insinuating here?
The soccer essay introduction will have an impact on your readers. It will either ignite the readers or turn them off, just like the battery’s role in a car. Thus, the importance of soccer essay hooks, such as quotes from famous players.
Your thesis statement about soccer in the introduction should connect to the background information through a transition. Being the heart of the essay, it should, therefore, be manageable and researchable.
The body of an essay about soccer is composed of paragraphs supporting the thesis statement. It should, therefore, be concise to allow for easy readability.
The same logical connection to the thesis statement should follow in the body paragraphs. Their length varies depending on the assignment.
The 5-paragraph essay is, however, the standard recommended essay body length.
When concluding a soccer essay, try to act like the referee. Let the players know that the match has come to an end.
Briefly, let’s see some soccer essay topics that can get your piece a Wembley stadium audience.
Striking Soccer Essay Topics
- Benefits of playing soccer essay
- An essay on the history of soccer
- My passion is soccer essay
- My favorite sport is soccer essay
- Soccer as a unifying factor essay
Using one of the topics, we are going to explore a soccer essay sample for practice.
Sample of a Soccer Essay
Benefits of Playing Soccer Essay
“God gives gifts to everyone; some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football, and I am making the most of it.” A quote by Ronaldinho. Soccer is not a sport only but an oasis that quenches the thirsty hearts of many. Dating back to the Egyptians who used to play games involving kicking a ball, soccer has now spread like wildfire globally. Both men and women can now play this sport, not forgetting, the World Cup, help after every four years. It is indeed a sport that has come with great benefits not only to humanity but the whole planet at large.
Soccer has united people now more than ever. Initially, people would only mingle at a community or country level through their unique games and sports. However, soccer has broken these limits. Different people from all walks of life, race, gender, and age, and occupation, social, and political classes have come together. During the World Cup, this phenomenon is evident. Presidents, ordinary people can be seen on the stadium stands cheering their teams. What more could unite such classes than soccer?
The society has grown healthier as a result of soccer. Unhealthy eating habits have been a significant cause of diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure, and heart attacks. The cost of treating such conditions is expensive. Soccer provides a way of staying healthy, fit, durable, and ability to endure. One can join a community club or team and engage in vigorous soccer training. They have helped many to remain healthy and keep out of hospitals for years.
Generally, soccer is beneficial. The thoughts discussed may not be exhaustive, but the point is home. Everyone, both children and adults, blacks or whites, should embrace this excellent uniting and healthy sport. To have soccer is to score big!
Soccer Essay Made Simple
From the sample above, one can note that such an essay on soccer is as easy as getting pizza from McDonald’s. Its impact and role can be seen in everyday society and, therefore, easy to relate with at any stage of your writing. As always, the jargon should remain to create the context of your essay.
Are you thinking of scoring a soccer essay? The ball is in your court. Get it!
Do you need professional assistance on how to write an outstanding soccer essay? We have all you need. Contact us today.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Writing help, paraphrasing tool, informative essay about soccer.
How it works
Soccer is the most played sport in the world today. As Alex Morgan one said, “It doesn’t matter if its soccer, football, or futbol, This game brings people together”. Soccer has a lot of background for its history, including the rules and regulations, has proven health benefits for playing the sport, and shows a lot of characteristics on why it’s a team sport. Soccer is a sport that welcomes anyone to play and brings positivity and unity out in one’s life.
There are many rules and regulations when it comes to the game of soccer. The rules in soccer allow each team to have 11 players on the field at a time, including the goalie. On the field also includes a referee, which is the authority on the field. The duration of a game includes two 45 minutes halves which the halves are separated by a half-time period consisting of 15 minutes where teams talk about what they can do better in the next half and get a break to get fully replenished for the next half. The start of the game generally starts off as a coin toss between players. Whoever wins gets to pick which side they will be going against. The kickoff occurs in the middle of each side of the field and if one of the team scores they will start in the same spot as they do at the start of the game. When the soccer ball goes out of bounds, the team that last touched the ball loses possession and the opposing team gets to throw-in the ball from where it went out of bounds. “A corner kick is awarded to the offensive team when the defensive team plays the ball out of bounds over its goal line. The ball is placed within the corner area and is kicked back into play by the offensive team. Players can score directly off the corner kick (works cited)”.
What is a Free Kick?
There are many health benefits when it comes to playing soccer. As players put in so many hours a week with countless amounts of practice and games it increases muscle and strength as a result of the changes between walking, running, and sporting that revolves around soccer. “As play during soccer is continuous, soccer is great for fitness and cardiovascular health (works cited)”. Soccer offers a chance for players to improve their speed and agility, strength, balance, and enhances flexibility. An average player, depending on what position they play, run seven miles per game. The constant running, walking and jogging help keep the players’ heart rates up. Soccer has proven to reduce anxiety and stress when players get the feeling after winning a match. As soccer has many health benefits, it also shows how players can work as a team to meet a goal.
Soccer shows a lot of characteristics on why it’s a team sport. The ability to work with others to reach a common goal is influential when relating to everyday life. “As a game of beauty, soccer thrives on the unique and unprecedented. It is unsettled. It yearns for the transcendent, but at the same time, recognizes that the transcendent is discovered in this life (works cited)”. Working together as a team can make a difference in motivating players to reach its ultimate goal. Soccer gives players an opportunity to get stronger communication skills and teaches them how to work better as a team when players play as a team. Teams that often end up winning are those that work well together.
The deadline is too short to read someone else's essay
Cite this page.
Informative Essay About Soccer. (2019, Jun 18). Retrieved from https://papersowl.com/examples/soccer-informative-essay/
"Informative Essay About Soccer." PapersOwl.com , 18 Jun 2019, https://papersowl.com/examples/soccer-informative-essay/
PapersOwl.com. (2019). Informative Essay About Soccer . [Online]. Available at: https://papersowl.com/examples/soccer-informative-essay/ [Accessed: 17 Nov. 2023]
"Informative Essay About Soccer." PapersOwl.com, Jun 18, 2019. Accessed November 17, 2023. https://papersowl.com/examples/soccer-informative-essay/
"Informative Essay About Soccer," PapersOwl.com , 18-Jun-2019. [Online]. Available: https://papersowl.com/examples/soccer-informative-essay/. [Accessed: 17-Nov-2023]
PapersOwl.com. (2019). Informative Essay About Soccer . [Online]. Available at: https://papersowl.com/examples/soccer-informative-essay/ [Accessed: 17-Nov-2023]
Don't let plagiarism ruin your grade
Make sure your essay is plagiarism-free or hire a writer to get a unique paper crafted to your needs.
Leave your email and we will send a sample to you., not finding what you need, search for essay samples now.
Having doubts about how to write your paper correctly?
Our writers will help you fix any mistakes and get an A+!
Please check your inbox.
Don't use plagiarized sources
Where do you want us to send this sample, attention this is just a sample..
You can order an original essay written according to your instructions.
Trusted by over 1 million students worldwide
1. Tell Us Your Requirements
2. Pick your perfect writer
3. Get Your Paper and Pay
Hi! I'm Amy, your personal assistant!
Don't know where to start? Give me your paper requirements and I connect you to an academic expert.
193 Sports Persuasive Essay Topics [with Tips & Examples]
For many of us, physical activity is an essential part of life. From morning yoga to professional soccer, it helps us stay fit and healthy. Besides, it’s a source of entertainment that can relax us and calm us down.
Writing or talking about sports can be as enjoyable as doing or playing them. Are you passionate about some game or event? Do you have a favorite player? Have you ever participated in a championship? Watched the Olympic games? All these aspects can be explored in a paper, and a good sports persuasive essay topic will help you with that.
Whether you need a subject for public speaking or you are writing a persuasive text, you will find the right idea here. Our professional writers prepared gathered sports persuasive speech topics and essay ideas. So, check out our list to find something you can convince your audience of.
- ✍️ How to Start?
- ⭐ Stellar Sports Topics
- ❄️ Winter Sports
- ☀️ Summer Sports
- 🏈 American Football
- 🏀 Basketball
- 🏋 Olympics Topics
- 🏆 NBA Topics
- 🏃 NFL Topics
- 🏒 NHL Topics
- 🤸 Exercises Topics
🍏 Fitness Topics
- 💃 Dance Topics
- 📝 Writing about Sports
✍️ How to Start a Sports Persuasive Essay?
You may be familiar with the term “hook” concerning the essay writing. If not, well, it’s a catchy sentence or two at the beginning of the paper. It’s supposed to intrigue the reader and grab their attention so that they follow your train of thought.
The writer places a hook before the thesis statement of their paper. This way, the reader will be more focused on the core message.
Let’s be real:
Not everyone is interested in sports. Or not in the particular game that you center your paper around. So, in the persuasive essay on sports, a catchy hook is essential. You need an attention grabber to make anyone engaged. Plus, it helps to get a clear understanding of your thesis later. You can check out some college essay examples to better understand what we’re talking about.
So, how can you intrigue from the start?
There are several popular hooks for sports-related essays:
- Quotations . A quotation is an engaging way to introduce your reader to the topic. Make sure the quote is relevant to the rest of the essay. “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
- Fun Facts . Use some fun or unexpected info about sports to surprise a reader. It can be a great attention-grabber, especially if a reader is not knowledgeable on the subject. A record 202 countries participated in the 2004 Olympic Summer Games in Athens.
- Personal Experience. Using personal experience in a hook is smart in several ways. First, it gives the reader a sense of the author’s presence. Second, it provides information in an engaging, conversational style. I couldn’t stand the idea of working out when I was younger.
- Anecdotes . Similar to personal experience, anecdotes are entertaining stories. They can be based on a real narrative or be entirely made-up. Your task is to make them humorous. Do you know Jim Thorpe’s response when he received the gold medal for the Decathlon? When the King of Sweden said that Thorpe was the greatest athlete in the world, he said, “Thanks, King.”
- Rhetorical Questions . Rhetorical questions don’t require an answer. They either state the obvious or encourage one’s thinking. Use them in a hook to immerse the reader into the subject. If LeBron James ends up taking the Cleveland Cavaliers to the playoffs now, and Carmelo Anthony can’t take the Denver Nuggets to the playoffs, what do you think that does to the Rookie of the Year voting?
- Useful Definition . Starting the first paragraph with a definition sets the tone for your essay. It is an informative, specific lead to your topic. Deck work is the mood-setting moves performed on the deck once the music starts before the swimmers enter the water.
- Controversial statement . There are usually two sides to any controversy. Your reader will either agree or disagree with a given statement but will stay invested. The U.S. men’s soccer team won’t win a World Cup in the foreseeable future.
⭐ 12 Best Sports Persuasive Speech Topics
- College Basketball.
- Sports Psychology.
- Ticket Prices.
- American Football.
- Soccer Championships.
- Sports Education.
- Controversial Matches.
- 2022 Olympics.
- Youth Sports.
🍂 Persuasive Essay Topics: Seasonal Sports
Some sports activities differ from one time of the year to another. Here is a list of good persuasive essay topics about seasonal sports:
❄️ Winter Sports Persuasive Essay Topics
- The launch of The Winter Dew Tour has greatly Improved Snowboarding Culture in the US .
- Recent Climate Change Trends pose a significant threat to the winter sports industry.
- Cross Country Skiing is the least dangerous of all winter sports.
- Figure skating judges are biased .
- Violence in hockey is often encouraged by fans.
- Ski jumping is better than snowboarding.
- North Korea stole the show during Pyongyang winter Olympics.
- The Winter sports apparel market will keep growing regardless of the global crisis.
- Fake snow should not be used for winter sports.
- Bobsleigh is not a serious sport.
☀️ Summer Sports Persuasive Essay Topics
- Golf is a rich man’s favorite sport.
- Horse showing is underrated in the US .
- Boxing is better than MMA. Are boxers better athletes than MMA fighters?
- More American Universities should invest in organizing summer sports camps.
- It’s time to cancel the NBA summer league.
- Gymnastics is the most aesthetically pleasing sport.
- Wimbledon is not as prestigious anymore.
- Skateboarding should not be a part of the Olympics.
- Alcohol consumption should be prohibited during the Tour de France.
- Martial arts are practiced only for defense purposes .
- Nike is the best producer of golf equipment .
- Badminton is harder to play than tennis.
- Lacrosse and field hockey are the same sport.
- Swimming should be a mandatory skill for everyone.
- Surfing is the most difficult of all water sports.
🏏 Sports Persuasive Essay Topics: Games
Games can be one of the most exciting things about sports. Take a look at the persuasive essay topics about team sports:
🏈 American Football Persuasive Essay Topics
- Football is too dangerous for its players . Concussions and other brain injuries are common in American football.
- American football philosophy is inseparable from American identity .
- American football is more profitable than baseball .
- Companies should stop placing ads on the player’s uniform. Elaborate on the distracting factor. Can it lead to more injuries among the players?
- College athletes who play American football should get a better insurance plan.
- The Canadian football league is more fun to watch than the NFL.
- Rugby is harder to play than American football.
- College football players should get higher scholarships.
- More awareness should be raised about racist team names in football.
- The football helmet is an essential part of the equipment.
- Of all contact team sports, American football is the most dangerous .
- There should be an age limit for young kids to start playing football.
- The tradition of American football has created a tightly-bound community.
- American football cultivates unnecessary violence and aggression.
- American football conveys a wrong image of masculinity.
⚽ Soccer Persuasive Essay Topics
- FIFA World Cup is the most profitable yet corrupt soccer event in the world . Should its policies be reconsidered?
- FIFA’s primary mission is to promote peace and intercultural communication .
- Soccer World Cup is not well adjusted for the international crowd.
- Women’s soccer gets fewer media coverage than men’s soccer.
- Virtual reality is soccer training that can replace conventional training methods.
- The World Cup events bring severe damage to the countries that host them.
- Soccer drills are the most effective training strategy.
- Different techniques for kicking a soccer ball are a critical element of the game.
- Despite all the risks, soccer is the best investment in the sports industry .
- Soccer has become an integral part of Saudi culture .
- The World Cup bidding system is too corrupt.
- Girls soccer teams should be allowed to compete with boys soccer teams.
- Karl Henning is a better businessman than a soccer player.
- Soccer coaching ethics should be stricter.
- Soccer is the most popular team sport of the century .
🏀 Basketball Persuasive Essay Topics
- UCR’s Women’s Basketball uses inefficient marketing strategies .
- We should reconsider the age range for basketball game players.
- There should be a female version of the Big East conference.
- Racial prejudices are a prominent issue in basketball.
- College basketball players should get paid for each game.
- Michael Jordan and LeBron James should not be compared.
- Basketball is the least traumatic team sport.
- Schools should encourage and support girls’ basketball teams more.
- Basketball is a more exciting game than soccer.
- Height is not a decisive factor in basketball.
- There is a link between basketball and hip-hop.
- The use of Native American imagery for basketball mascots is offensive.
- Basketball is a more American game than football.
- Basketball used to be more accessible.
- Basketball games in movies are not realistic.
⚾ Baseball Persuasive Essay Topics
- Baseball is more profitable than football.
- Baseball games should incorporate instant replays.
- Major League Baseball should carry out tests on steroid use among players .
- MLB should invest more in seeking out young talents .
- Pitchers play the most influential role in baseball.
- Princeton University Youth Baseball and Softball Association is a great initiative.
- Baseball is more interesting to watch than cricket.
- Data collection methods in MLB are not objective .
- The rules in baseball are too complicated for spectators to follow.
- Baseball used to be more exciting as a game.
- International players in baseball teams attract new audiences.
- American Legion Baseball coaches should get higher salaries.
- MLB should have a set salary cap.
- Baseball salary caps are, in fact, a bad idea.
- Houston Astros players should’ve been penalized after the sign-stealing scandal.
🥇 Professional Sports Persuasive Essay Topics
We honor a variety of sports on different large-scale events. Here are persuasive essay topics about professional sports:
🏋 Olympics Persuasive Essay Topics
- Ancient Greek Olympics held more sense and symbolism compared to the modern Olympics.
- Skill and greatness shouldn’t be ultimately measured by the number of gold medals.
- The Summer Olympics are more entertaining than the Winter Olympics.
- We should abolish the Olympic games . Explain that they cause severe economic and social issues. Elaborate on the harm to the environment due to the games.
- The Olympics are great at promoting values of peace and international communication.
- The Olympic games bring more damage than benefits to a hosting country.
- Medicine dealing is the most problematic aspect of the Olympics.
- Jesse Owens is the greatest athlete in Olympics history.
- The Olympics ticketing system will significantly benefit from IT development .
- The Olympics Committee should reconsider the use of anabolic steroids.
- Money spent on the Olympics could serve better causes .
- Special Olympics should get more media coverage.
- The Summer Olympics list should include cricket.
- We shouldn’t ban blood doping during the Olympics.
- Tokyo 2020 Olympics should be postponed until 2022.
🏆 NBA Persuasive Essay Topics
- If not his multiple injuries Ralph Sampson could’ve become the player of the century.
- The WNBA is underrated compared to the NBA . Why do female players have significantly smaller salaries than male players?
- The NBA has one of the most loyal fan bases of all.
- The NBA All-Star games are more entertaining than Super Bowl events.
- The NBA age limit is too small.
- Investing in an NBA team is too risky .
- The NBA draft does not provide equal chances for all teams.
- Joel Embiid owes part of his success to Kobe Bryant.
- Is NBA the most successful of North America’s sports leagues?
- Charlotte Hornet’s value rose because Michael Jordan bought it.
- Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks are equally good teams.
- The rivalry between Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors developed after the 2015 NBA Finals.
- The NBA’s dress code should be reconsidered.
- The NBA 2011 lockout has significantly worsened the owners-players relationship .
- Michael Jordan is overrated.
🏃 NFL Persuasive Essay Topics
- Super Bowl uses an extremely efficient marketing strategy .
- The NFL concussion rules are too disruptive for the game.
- Tony Romo is the best player in Dallas Cowboys.
- The NFL is more profitable than MLB.
- NFL’s Michael Vick case . Explain that the legal justice system does not treat celebrities equally as other individuals. Provide more examples from real life to support your arguments.
- Does NFL cultivate violence and aggression?
- NFL UK will be able to compete with the original NFL in the foreseeable future.
- The NFL should pay more attention to head injuries.
- Dak Prescott is the best quarterback.
- Is Tua Tagovaiola overrated? He went straight from Alabama football team to Miami Dolphins. That’s when Tagovailoa started as a promising quarterback. But what happened after?
- We should end the NFL Preseason tradition as it’s unnecessary.
- Chicago Bears is the most successful NFL team.
- New Orleans Saints was a revolutionary team for the NFL.
- Antonio Brown should be able to return to playing in NFL regardless of his criminal record.
- The NFL is the best football association in the world, and here’s why.
🏒 NHL Persuasive Essay Topics
- The NHL is not doing enough to control violence during the game.
- Fighting should be banned as it can result in player’s life-long injuries.
- Edmonton Oilers’ Connor Mcdavid is the best NHL player.
- Canadians are better at playing hockey than Americans.
- The NFL should consider reducing contract length.
- Florida Panthers have a long way to go to become a good team.
- Gary Bettman is the worst NHL commissioner.
- Tickets for the NHL winter classic games should be less expensive.
- Victor Hedman is the all-time best defenseman in Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Regardless of their efforts, referees are always the scapegoats on ice.
- The NHL All-Star games are more exciting than the NBA ones.
🚴 Physical Activities Persuasive Essay Topics
Sport is not always about competing. For many of us, it is a way to stay active and get that good old endorphin rush.
🤸 Persuasive Essay Topics on Exercises
- Daily exercise ensures better mental and physical health . Seems obvious, right? Give this sports persuasive essay topic a scientific twist by describing its impacts on physiology.
- The gym is the best place for physical activity .
- Yoga is the best practice for stress-management .
- Children should not be assessed for their physical training at school.
- All children should have a certain level of physical activity a week.
- Companies should let their employees exercise during work hours .
- Everyone should know how to play at least one sport.
- Personal trainers can improve your exercise routine significantly.
- CrossFit is not the healthiest way to exercise .
- Swimming is one of the healthiest workouts.
- At-home workouts are as efficient as gym workouts.
- Exercise rehabilitation is essential for injury recovery.
- Physically active children have more chances to grow into dynamic adults.
- Physical exercise can battle depression.
- Proper stretching activities are essential to prevent injuries.
- Obesity and weight loss are some of the most burning issues in the US .
- Vegetarianism can damage health . Discuss the controversy of vegetarianism as a lifestyle concept.
- Fitness obsession is not that harmful.
- Poor sleeping pattern is one of the most health-damaging factors.
- All restrictive diets are bad for human’s health.
- Health and wellness programs have a positive impact on employees’ performance .
- Excessive salt consumption is hugely harmful.
- It is a myth that gluten can negatively affect one’s health.
- Schools should take better care of children’s nutrition plan.
- Food supplements can’t replace actual vitamin intake.
- Most people who are trying to lose weight approach dieting in the wrong way.
- Nutrition is more important than physical exercise.
- Healthy food should be more affordable.
- Social media plays a crucial role in promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Diet pills can put your life in danger.
💃 Dance Persuasive Essay Topics
- Dance is more of a sport than an art.
- Zumba is a better workout than pilates and aerobics.
- Hip-hop will never become outdated.
- Ballet schools require one of the most intense physical training.
- Dancing provides physical and mental relaxation .
- Learning how to dance is one of the less obvious confidence boosters.
- Capoeira is an underrated martial art .
- Should dance be included in major sports events like the Olympics?
- The right amount of training can make a good dancer out of anyone.
- Dancing can be as good of a workout as any other sport.
📝 Writing a Persuasive Essay about Sports
Now that you’ve seen the topics let’s talk about writing. Persuasive essays differ from the other academic papers in both the goal and structure. You have to keep in mind that you’re composing not for yourself but for the reader. That’s why you have to present your arguments logically and coherently.
Here are some tips on writing a killer persuasive essay about sports:
- Choose a topic that you can handle. Don’t try to compose a paper on the game that you know nothing about. It’s too tiring and time-consuming. Remember that it takes months for a fan to learn everything about their favorite sport. If you don’t have such years-long passion, focus on the more straightforward aspects of your topic.
- Research beforehand . Even if you’re a sports fan, and especially if you’re not. There are plenty of rules and scandals that you need to consider to sound convincing. Look up some fun facts or entertaining stories. Sports topics usually give you plenty of material to play around with.
- Take notes. The more notes you take while researching, the less work you’ll have to do after. And you won’t have to reread the materials to find that one sports event that you’ve forgotten about. The industry is quite vibrant with exceptional cases. Make sure you keep track of all the information that might be useful.
- Pick the issues to discuss according to the evidence . If you can’t support an argument with enough credible proof, don’t include it in your essay. Both argumentative and persuasive essays require you to stay on top of your argumentation.
- Outline and draft your paper before writing the final version. When you’re writing on recent events, you may get new information at any moment. So, draft before composing. In case you decide to include some new evidence or improve an argument, it won’t be messy. Outlining will help to organize your thoughts comprehensively and concisely.
Thank you for your attention. Share this sport related persuasive essay article with a friend. And don’t be shy to convince everyone your opinion is the right one!
- Good Topics for an Argumentative Essay on Sports: Tasos Vossos, Pen and the Pad
- Essay Structure: Elizabeth Abrams, for the Writing Center at Harvard University
- Writing the Introduction: Monash University
- The Basics of Essay Writing: UNSW Current Students
- English II Persuasive Essay [10th grade]: Brianna Johnson, Trinity University
- Write an Attention-Grabbing Opening Sentence for an Essay: Grace Fleming, ThoughtCo
- Online Guide to Writing and Research — UMGC
- Taking Notes from Research Reading: Margaret Procter, Writing Support, University of Toronto
- Basic Guide to Essay Writing: Kathy Livingston
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via LinkedIn
- Share via email
You might also like
150 Strong History Dissertation Topics to Write about
110 Original History Essay Questions: Examples and Topics
Cool History Topics: 151 Great Historical Events & Ideas
I read all your articles, I like it a lot I learned a lot about the game. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful article with us.
Glad you liked it. Thanks for the feedback!
- Information Science
- Social Issues
- Cause and Effect
- Compare and Contrast
- What Is an Essay
- Length of an Essay
- Generate Ideas
- Types of Essays
- Structuring an Essay
- Outline For Essay
- Essay Introduction
- Thesis Statement
- Body of an Essay
- Writing a Conclusion
- Essay Writing Tips
- Drafting an Essay
- Revision Process
- Fix a Broken Essay
- Format of an Essay
- Essay Examples
- Essay Checklist
- Essay Writing Service
- Pay for Research Paper
- Write My Research Paper
- Write My Essay
- Custom Essay Writing Service
- Admission Essay Writing Service
- Pay for Essay
- Academic Ghostwriting
- Write My Book Report
- Case Study Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Coursework Writing Service
- Lab Report Writing Service
- Do My Assignment
- Buy College Papers
Can’t find a perfect paper?
- Free Essay Samples
Essays on Soccer
You should do your research before taking on a soccer essay, so it would provide the most thorough analysis of the topic. Most soccer essays define soccer, also known as Association football, as a team ball game, in which players from one team must score as many goals as possible at the other team's goal, and vice versa. As many mentions in their essays on soccer, during the game, the ball can be kicked with feet as well as passed with hands – that makes Soccer different from Football that is played in the UK. Authors of essays also note another difference – Soccer is played with an oval football. Hoverer, the game rules of both games basically the same. Before you start working on your essays, we suggest you look through our soccer essay samples – we listed the most compelling essay samples for you below.
Lionel Messi, a professional soccer player, is an Argentine who plays an attacking role for his country (Argentina) and Barcelona football club in Spain. He came from a working family where his father was a factory steel worker and the mother a cleaner. He started playing at a very young...
Personally, for me it very unethical that a 20-year-old with no studies can earn so much by kicking a ball unlike compared to a doctor who studied most of their lives to save humans earn much less compared to footballers. In order to analyze and find out the reason for...
Sporting events are an important form of recreation for many people all over the world. With the growth of numerous forms of athletics, there has been an increase in the number of fans with a variety of characteristics. Soccer, hockey, football, and baseball are only a handful of the sports...
Hosting a mega-event has always been a privilege that most countries want, and in today's world, soccer is one of the most popular sports, with millions of people watching it around the world. This makes FIFA one of the most prestigious names in the world, as well as the branding...
The month of October in the complete of Europe comes with action packed stadia with football fans thronging to have a piece of the drama. With the needs of Champions league, domestic leagues and other cups, one can be sure to have a stay match every three days. The English...
Found a perfect essay sample but want a unique one?
Request writing help from expert writer in you feed!
Introduction Background: American soccer is one of the rising sports that are attracting hundreds of thousands of followers into various stadia across the states. The National Football League has been growing this game to rival other well established competitions like basketball. The magnitude of the fans in growing this sport can't...
Franck, Egon, and Markus Lang. A theoretical evaluation of the influence of money injections on risk taking in soccer clubs. This article offers a comprehensive approach to the impact of money on the progress of sporting activities related to football clubs. Frank et al illustrate the component of incentives in the soccer sector....
Soccer: A Love and a Lesson Soccer is a very popular sport. Millions of individuals play this sport and twice as many individuals are supporters and fans. Watching matches with my dad on TV and also following him to watch live matches between local teams is the earliest memory I have...
Soccer is the most universally diagnosed and popular sport across the globe. Unlike different types of sports such as athletics and basketball, soccer fields are not ample and easily accessible to many. However, it remains the most aggressive game. Different types of players play in soccer matches thereby contributing to failure...
Related topic to Soccer
You might also like.
- Information Science and Technology
- Social Issues
Home Essay Samples Sports
Essay Samples on Soccer
The soccer discourse community: passion, identity, and global connection.
Soccer, known as football to most of the world, is more than just a sport; it is a universal language that transcends geographical borders and cultural differences. Within the realm of this beloved game lies a dynamic and tightly-knit soccer discourse community. This essay explores...
- Discourse Community
The Issue of Racism in Soccer: Causes, Effects, and Ways to Combat
Introduction Picture yourself as a person of color, having to confront racism in the profession you cherish. Wouldn't you long to release all that anger and frustration? Unfortunately, this is the reality for the black community and people of color in the realm of sports,...
Soccer as My Hobby and How It Shapes My Life
Hobby is an activity, habit or favorite choice of a human, who regularly performs in leisure or extra time for pleasure, relaxation and enjoyment. Everyone has different hobbies that he or she would like to do to have fun or relax. They can be physical...
- About Myself
Soccer Vs Basketball: The Uniqueness Of Each Sport
Playing sports is an emotional, physical, and mental adventure. You have the opportunity to know whether you are a team player or a maverick. Soccer and Basketball are two of the most popular sports that are played by people around the world. The purpose of...
Bend It Like Beckham: Exploring the Differences with One Hobby
Bend It Like Beckham at first glance is a lighthearted film about two young women who bond over their love of soccer. However, the use of comedy thinly veils the important issues about different cultures existing together, and the difficulties faced by minority cultures in...
- Bend It Like Beckham
Stressed out with your paper?
Consider using writing assistance:
- 100% unique papers
- 3 hrs deadline option
The Joy Soccer Brings to Me and Many Others
Joy is an essential feeling for us human beings. It is basically the feeling you get when you are doing something you love. Joy has long been identified as an important feeling for humans. Ancient Greek philosophers such as Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato believed that...
- Favorite Sport
How Rules in Soccer Make the Game Entertaining
Soccer is a pretty simple game to play and succeed in if you know the rules of the game and how it works. Soccer has many parts, rules, boundaries, strategies, positions, tactics, and overall guidelines. Each of those things are crucial to understand and learn...
- Competitive Sports
On the Soccer Field: A Shared Language, Knowledge, and Values
Soccer is a sport that is beloved by millions of people around the world. It brings people together and provides a sense of community and belonging. However, the soccer field is not just a physical space where people play the game. It is also a...
The Creation and Unification of the Game of Soccer
Humans has created a lot of ball games, since antiquity. It is known that this sport existed both in the culture of the Mediterranean Sea and in America. The oldest and most revealing finding dates back to a relief from Ancient Greece 400 BC, where...
Overview of Physical Requirements and Rules of Soccer
Soccer, commonly known as either ‘football’ or ‘association football’, is an internationally recognized sport. It traces back to almost two thousand years ago from Ancient China but much debate has risen within many countries proclaiming the sport was actually originated by them. During the 19th...
Usage of Analytic Data and Devices in Soccer
Introduction The game of soccer or football has historically been reluctant to accept changes of any kind. It is one of the least quantified team sports, it is not a game of numbers; it’s low-scoring, features few individual statistics and lacks the figures that many...
Report on the Improving Success of Malton Soccer Club
The Pickering Soccer Club has been informed as well as many other clubs have been informed, Malton Soccer Club is struggling. Pickering Soccer club would like to help Malton Soccer Club improve the club and receive better reviews. This report will look at the benefits...
Best topics on Soccer
1. The Soccer Discourse Community: Passion, Identity, and Global Connection
2. The Issue of Racism in Soccer: Causes, Effects, and Ways to Combat
3. Soccer as My Hobby and How It Shapes My Life
4. Soccer Vs Basketball: The Uniqueness Of Each Sport
5. Bend It Like Beckham: Exploring the Differences with One Hobby
6. The Joy Soccer Brings to Me and Many Others
7. How Rules in Soccer Make the Game Entertaining
8. On the Soccer Field: A Shared Language, Knowledge, and Values
9. The Creation and Unification of the Game of Soccer
10. Overview of Physical Requirements and Rules of Soccer
11. Usage of Analytic Data and Devices in Soccer
12. Report on the Improving Success of Malton Soccer Club
- Jackie Robinson
- Track and Field
- Paying College Athletes
Need writing help?
You can always rely on us no matter what type of paper you need
*No hidden charges
100% Unique Essays
Money Back Guarantee
By clicking “Send Essay”, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy statement. We will occasionally send you account related emails
You can also get a UNIQUE essay on this or any other topic
Thank you! We’ll contact you as soon as possible.
333 Football Research Topics & Essay Titles
Football is a game that millions of people around the world enjoy watching and playing. With 3.57 billion views of the 2018 FIFA World Cup, this sport appears to be the most popular. Besides, each match is more than just a game — football is all about passion, skill, and teamwork.
In this article, our expert team has collected great football topics to write about and research that you can use for your school or college assignments.
🔝 Top 12 Football Topics to Write About
✍️ football writing prompts, 📝 football titles for essays, 🗣️ football speech topics, 💡 football topics for presentation, 🔎 football research topics, ⚽ football essay outline, 🔗 references.
- The history of football.
- Football as the world’s most popular ball game.
- The development of modern football.
- The greatest football moments.
- Why do tactics play a vital role in football?
- Football as a traumatic kind of sport.
- What is football’s most prestigious competition?
- The legends of American football.
- The impact of football on society.
- Advantages of playing football.
- Men’s and women’s football.
- The issue of racism in football.
Are you looking for some prompts on the football topic? Then you are at the right place! Below, you can find ideas for writing your essay.
Why Football Is the Best Sport: Essay Prompt
Football is a global sport that connects practically everyone on the planet. It has the power to bring an entire city or nation to a standstill. In the essay that explains why football is the best game, you can share your own experience or the emotions of your friend who is passionate about this game. Also, you can list the reasons why people love this sport. For example:
- Football connects millions of people.
- There are no age restrictions to enjoy the match.
- The world’s best talents are football players, such as Lionel Messi.
- Watching or participating in football evokes genuine emotions.
Prompt for Panyee Football Club Essay
Have you ever heard about a football club that is floating on water? Panyee FC is one of them! Since there is not enough space on the island, football fans and players built a football pitch in the middle of the sea. Find the answers to the following questions about Panyee Football Club and use this information in your essay:
- What is the history behind Panyee Football Club?
- Why is a Panyee FC pitch built on water?
- What are the core values of Panyee Football Club?
- Can we say that Panyee FC is a symbol of passion for football?
Why Football Is Dangerous: Essay Prompt
The fact that football has the greatest injury rate of any other kind of sport should not come as a surprise. Football players often incur injuries like ankle sprains, knee injuries, concussions, and acromioclavicular sprains. In your essay on the dangers of football, you can raise the following questions:
- Why is it so easy for football players to get injured?
- What types of injuries are most common during a football game?
- What precautions must be taken to prevent trauma?
- How does injury impact the future career of a football player?
Prompt for Essay on Concussions in Football
While every sport has some risk of getting hurt, football, as a high-impact sport , is infamous for causing severe injuries. Concussions are a common injury among football players. They happen when the head is hit hard enough to cause a minor brain injury. To research the topic of concussions in football, write your essay based on the following aspects:
- The effect of concussion on the brain.
- Statistics on concussion in American football.
- Medical concussion protocol.
- The recovery process after a concussion.
- Screening procedures examining football players for brain damage.
If you’re looking for the most engaging football essay titles, check out the ideas we’ve collected below!
Topics for a Descriptive Essay on a Football Game
- The thrill of a last-minute goal in football.
- The intensity of the players’ warm-up and last-minute preparations.
- Sports psychologist: working with athletes .
- The different styles of play in football around the world.
- The rapid movement of players and the choreography of their tactics.
- The role of a coach in football.
- Capturing the joys and frustrations of the players and fans.
- The interaction between players and referees: decisions, protests, and resolutions.
- A description of a football stadium and its architecture.
- The art of dribbling in football.
- How do players and fans celebrate a goal?
- Describing pre-match rituals and superstitions in football.
- How do fans create a supportive atmosphere for their team during the game?
- The joy and excitement of attending a live football match.
- Describing how coaches handle their emotions on the sidelines.
- The description of food served during the football game.
- The magnetic pull of the scoreboard: watching the numbers change.
- The vibrant fan gear and merchandise in a football stadium.
- The drama of penalty kicks: tension, hope, and heartbreak.
- The description of a goalkeeper’s save.
- The sounds of the football match.
Football Argumentative Essay Topics
- Is football too dangerous for young children to play?
- Does football develop leadership skills and teamwork?
- Title IX in the female sports development .
- College football players should be paid for their performance on the field.
- Should football stadiums have stricter security measures?
- Is the use of performance-enhancing drugs in football acceptable?
- Reasons why the NFL should expand to include more teams.
- Why paying college athletes is beneficial .
- Is the NFL doing enough to prevent concussions and other injuries in players?
- Should football games be played on artificial turf or natural grass?
- Is it ethical for colleges to recruit high school football players?
- Should players be allowed to protest during games?
- Does youth sports play a part in the character formation ?
- Reasons why cheerleading should be considered a sport in football.
- Should the Super Bowl be considered a national holiday?
- The economic influence of football: the benefits and costs.
- Is football too focused on commercialization and profit?
- Should football players be allowed to use marijuana for medical purposes ?
- The NFL should have a shorter season to reduce the risk of injuries to players.
- Using performance-enhancing drugs in the world of sport .
- Should college football teams be allowed to schedule games against non-college teams, such as high school teams?
- Should the NFL have a salary cap to ensure fairness among teams?
- Football players should wear full body armor to reduce injuries.
- Is football too expensive for schools and communities to support?
- Should the NFL allow players to use alternative therapies for pain management ?
- Should football players be required to take regular drug tests ?
- Should the NFL have stricter penalties for players who break the rules, such as suspensions or fines?
- Children participation in sports .
- Football players should take classes on financial management to prepare for life after football.
- Should the NFL have a quota for hiring minority coaches and executives?
- High school football players should pass a physical exam before being allowed to play.
- Should the NFL have stricter rules on player conduct off the field?
- College football players should be allowed to transfer to other schools without penalty.
- Should the NFL have a policy on players using social media ?
- Football players should attend media training to prepare for interviews and press conferences.
- Sport psychology: biases and influence of external rewards .
- Should the NFL have a policy on players participating in political activism ?
- Football players should undergo regular psychological evaluations.
- Should the NFL have a policy on players using alcohol and drugs off the field?
- Should football players be required to wear protective eyewear to reduce eye injuries?
- College football teams should provide mental health resources for their players.
- Should high school football teams limit the number of weekly practices to reduce the risk of injuries?
- Paying college athletes: reinforcing privilege or promoting growth ?
- Should college football players be allowed to unionize?
- Should football be banned in schools to protect students from injuries?
- Is playing football in college detrimental to academics?
- Should college football players be allowed to hire agents?
Ideas for a Narrative Essay about Football
- The first time I stepped onto the football field: an unforgettable experience.
- Overcoming adversity: how I bounced back from a football injury.
- A story of teamwork : how football taught me the value of collaboration.
- The most memorable football match I have ever witnessed.
- Coping with stress in athletes .
- The importance of football in building lifelong friendships.
- From underdog to champion: my journey with the football team.
- A day in the life of a football player: behind the scenes.
- The role of football in shaping my identity.
- A tale of rivalry: the intense football match against our arch-nemesis.
- The impact of football on my physical fitness and well-being.
- How a football coach changed my life.
- The thrill of scoring the winning goal: a football victory to remember.
- The evolution of football: from my grandfather’s time to the modern era.
- A football match that taught me the importance of humility .
- The emotional rollercoaster of supporting a football team.
- Lessons learned from defeat: how football taught me resilience .
- A football game that tested my leadership skills.
- Football and community: how the sport brings people together.
- A football camp experience: training, team building , and friendship.
- From fan to player: fulfilling my football dream.
Football Essay Topics: Compare and Contrast
- Regular football vs. American football: a comparative analysis.
- Lionel Messi vs. Cristiano Ronaldo: contrasting two football legends.
- Comparing football and soccer .
- College football vs. professional football: similarities and differences.
- The World Cup vs. the Super Bowl: contrasting two major football events.
- The roles and impact of offensive and defensive players.
- The Premier League vs. La Liga: comparing two dominant football leagues.
- Contrasting playing styles and cultural significance of football in Europe and South America.
- Club football vs. international football: examining the differences in competition and loyalty.
- Football stadiums vs. arenas: comparing the experiences of live football events.
- The similarities and differences between Olympic football and FIFA World Cup.
- Football in the past vs. modern-day football.
- Comparing the roles and responsibilities of quarterbacks and goalkeepers.
- Football fan culture in Europe vs. the US: contrasting fan traditions and behaviors.
- Amateur football vs. professional football.
- Football uniforms vs. gear: analyzing the equipment used in the sport.
- Comparing and contrasting famous football team rivalries.
- Football team dynamics vs. individual brilliance: contrasting the impact of teamwork and individual performances.
- Football referees vs. video assistant referees (VAR).
- Club vs. country: comparing the passion and loyalty for club and national teams.
- Football and injuries: comparing the risk and types of injuries in the sport.
- Football leagues during the pandemic vs. regular seasons.
- Football commentary vs. live match experience: comparing the different ways of engaging with the sport.
- The impact of football on local vs. global economies.
- Football documentaries vs. fictional football movies.
- The role of football in promoting diversity vs. perpetuating stereotypes.
- Football fandom vs. player idolization: contrasting how fans engage with the sport.
- Comparing the traditional grass pitches vs. artificial turf.
- The impact of social media on football vs. traditional media.
- Comparing the challenges of football in different weather conditions .
- Football in mainstream culture vs. football subcultures.
- The health benefits of football vs. injuries and health risks.
- Betting in football vs. gambling .
- The cultural significance of football in different regions.
- Football literature vs. football films: contrasting different forms of storytelling about the sport.
- Football stadiums: traditional vs. modern architecture .
- College football vs. professional football: differences in gameplay and culture.
- Offensive vs. defensive strategies: which is more important?
- Comparing traditional and modern football training methods.
- The history of football in America and Europe.
- Injuries in football vs. soccer: which sport is more dangerous?
American Football Topics
- The evolution of American football: from its origins to the present day.
- The impact of race on American football.
- Concussions and brain injuries in American football.
- The psychology of football: understanding the mental game of players and coaches.
- The role of women in American football: from cheerleaders to coaches and executives.
- The strategies and tactics used in American football.
- The role of coaches in American football: leadership and game planning.
- The significance of the offensive line in American football.
- The impact of college football on the NFL.
- The influence of the media on American football.
- The role of the head coach in American football.
- The importance of physical fitness in American football.
- The impact of technology on American football: from instant replay to virtual reality training.
- The economic impact and financial aspects of American football.
- The history of Super Bowl halftime shows.
- American football and national identity.
- The impact of weather on American football games.
- The influence of player protests on American football.
- The role of American football in the entertainment industry (movies, TV shows, etc.).
- The development of American football youth programs: benefits and challenges.
- The importance of the running back in the offense in American football.
- The role of the defensive line in stopping the run and rushing the passer in American football.
- The influence of American football on sports marketing and sponsorship.
- The impact of fan behavior on American football.
- Exploring the legacy of American football’s great players and their impact on the sport.
- The influence of a new coach on team culture and performance in American football.
- The consequences of player suspensions in American football.
- Player trades in American football: exploring how teams acquire new talent.
- American football and sportsmanship: fair play and ethical considerations.
- The impact of player injuries on American football: exploring the recovery process.
- The role of American football in building teamwork and camaraderie.
- The impact of American football on society’s perception of masculinity .
- The history and cultural significance of American football rivalries.
- The role of American football in promoting community engagement and volunteerism.
- The influence of American football on US pop culture.
- American football and social justice : protests, activism, and athlete empowerment.
- The role of American football in public health and fitness initiatives.
- The ethics of sports gambling in American football.
- American football and sports diplomacy: international relations and competitions.
- The future of American football: challenges and opportunities.
Are you looking for exciting football topics to talk about? Check out our suggestions for persuasive and informative speeches about this sport!
Football Persuasive Speech Topics
- The benefits of playing football for overall physical fitness.
- The importance of youth football programs in fostering teamwork.
- Kids and sports: lack of professional sports guides .
- The positive impact of football on character development and leadership skills.
- The role of football in promoting gender equality and inclusion.
- The economic benefits of hosting major football events like the World Cup or Super Bowl.
- The need for increased safety measures and concussion protocols in football.
- The necessity of providing proper healthcare and support for retired football players.
- The role of football in breaking down cultural and racial barriers.
- Balancing college sports and academic mission .
- The benefits of investing in football infrastructure and facilities for communities.
- The positive influence of football in reducing youth involvement in crime and drugs.
- The potential of football as a tool for empowering disadvantaged communities.
- The role of football in promoting a healthy and active lifestyle among fans and spectators.
- The benefits of including football as part of the physical education curriculum in schools.
- The positive effects of football in promoting national pride.
- Corporate social responsibility in sports organizations .
- The use of football as a platform for raising awareness and funds for charitable causes.
- The importance of football in boosting tourism and international visibility of cities.
- The potential of football in fostering international diplomacy and cultural exchange.
- The importance of providing equal opportunities for females in football at all levels.
- The impact of football on local economies through job creation and tourism revenue.
- The significance of iconic moments in football history.
Football Informative Speech Topics
- The different positions in football and their roles.
- The psychology of football fans and their passion for the game.
- Agencies in the international football industry .
- Famous football stadiums around the world and their significance.
- The rules and regulations of football: understanding the game’s structure.
- The role of referees and their importance in enforcing the rules of football.
- Positive self-talk and its impact on athletes .
- The evolution of football equipment: from leather balls to high-tech gear.
- The most successful football clubs in history and their achievements.
- Exploring the tactics and strategies used in modern football.
- The science behind successful football coaching.
- Sports coaching career and its history .
- Football rivalries: the history and intensity behind classic match-ups.
- The art of scoring goals: techniques and skills of top goal scorers.
- Football and media: the influence of broadcasting and coverage on the sport.
- The psychological aspects of football: mental preparation and performance.
- The cultural impact of football around the world.
- The development and growth of women’s football.
- Physical therapy services for sports injuries .
- The importance of nutrition and fitness in football.
- The significance of football academies in nurturing young talent.
- The role of technology in modern football: VAR, goal-line technology, and more.
- Football hooliganism : understanding the causes and efforts to combat it.
- Famous football managers and their managerial styles: strategies for success.
If you need compelling topics about football for your presentation, here are some ideas you can consider:
- The FIFA World Cup: the most significant event in international football.
- Techniques and skills in football: dribbling, shooting, passing, and more.
- Leadership development in football management .
- The rules and regulations in football.
- Football tactics: exploring different formations and strategic approaches.
- Famous football players of all times: their achievements and impact on the sport.
- Football and sports injuries: common types, prevention, and treatment.
- Steroid use effects on professional young athletes .
- Football stadiums around the world: architecture and unique features.
- The business side of football: sponsorship, transfer fees, and revenue streams.
- Football and social media: the influence of digital platforms on the sport.
- Football documentaries and films: capturing the drama and passion of the sport.
- The effects of football on fashion and popular culture.
- Virtual reality technology in soccer referee training .
- The financial impact of football on cities and regions.
- Football and sports journalism: media coverage and analysis of the sport.
- Football stats and analytics: how data is revolutionizing the sport.
- The causes and consequences of fan violence in football.
- The cultural rituals and traditions associated with football matches.
- Football and the environment: sustainable practices and stadiums.
- The impact of football on tourism.
- Health care site: fitness, sports, and nutrition .
- Football and celebrity culture: players as icons and brand ambassadors.
- Football in video games: the popularity of virtual football experiences.
- The importance of infrastructure in hosting major football events.
- Football tactics in different eras: from Catenaccio to Tiki-Taka.
- Football and broadcasting: the growth of televised matches and media rights.
- Football training drills for improving agility and speed.
- Physical activity and sports team participation .
- Strategies for effective team communication on the football field.
- The importance of proper warm-up exercises in preventing injuries in football.
- Tips for strengthening and conditioning specific muscle groups for football players.
- Defensive formations and tactics for shutting down opponents in football.
- Analyzing football game films to improve performance and strategy.
- Recovering from football injuries: rehabilitation exercises and protocols.
- Sports-related problems and conflicts .
- Sports psychology techniques for boosting confidence and mental resilience in football.
- Nutrition and hydration guidelines for optimal performance in football.
- The connection between globalization and football.
- The role of stretching routines in preventing muscle imbalances in football players.
- Practical strategies for successful penalty shootouts in football.
- Steroid usage in professional sports .
- Football scouting and player evaluation techniques for talent identification.
- The use of technology in football training and performance analysis.
- Football equipment maintenance and safety guidelines for players.
- Preparing and executing penalty kicks in pressure situations in football.
- Advanced passing techniques in football: long passes, through balls, and more.
Do you need to write a research paper about football but don’t know where to start? Consider our list of football research questions and topics:
- How have football tactics evolved over the past decade?
- The impact of technology on decision-making in football.
- Business industry: trend analysis for soccer .
- The psychology of team cohesion and its effects on football performance.
- What is the role of nutrition and diet in optimizing football players’ performance?
- What is the relationship between football and concussions?
- How do FIFA World Cup events affect host countries’ economies?
- What is the carbon footprint of major football events?
- The effects of climate conditions on football matches.
- Shortage of officials at the high school sports level .
- The influence of social media on football players’ image and brand.
- The role of VAR in the fairness of football matches.
- The impact of home-field advantage in professional football.
- How does the football stadium atmosphere affect player performance?
- The rise of women’s football and its impact on gender equality.
- The economic implications of football player transfers and fees.
- The correlation between a team’s wage bill and on-pitch success.
- Factors influencing fan loyalty in football.
- Research handbook of employment relations in sport .
- The role of leadership and coaching in a team’s success.
- The impact of sponsorship deals on football clubs’ financial stability.
- The relationship between player positioning and successful goal scoring.
- The effects of VAR on the emotions and behavior of fans during football matches.
- How does football influence youth development and participation in sport?
- How can big data analytics improve football performance and decision-making?
- The effects of football on cultural identity and national pride.
- How do sports affect disabled people psychologically ?
- The impact of football on the local community and economy.
- The influence of crowd noise on football referee decisions.
- The role of sports psychology in enhancing football performance.
- The impact of financial fair play regulations on football clubs.
- How does football betting affect match outcomes and integrity?
- The cultural significance of football chants and songs in fan culture.
- Steroid abuse in the world of sports .
- The influence of doping scandals on the reputation of football players and clubs.
- The role of football in promoting social inclusion and breaking down barriers.
- How do international football competitions affect tourism?
- The effects of player transfers on team dynamics and performance.
- The correlation between player height and success in football.
- The influence of different playing surfaces on football player performance and injury rates.
- How do referees maintain fairness and order in football matches?
- Achievement motivation theory in sports psychology .
- The impact of football on academic performance and school attendance.
- The role of football hooliganism in shaping public perceptions of the sport.
- The influence of football sponsorship on brand image and consumer behavior.
- The effects of football on social integration and community cohesion.
- How do rule changes affect football game dynamics?
- The influence of football on individual and societal gender norms.
- Sports analysis: steroids and HGH in sports .
- Investigating the impact of celebrity endorsement on football merchandise sales.
- The role of technology in improving football player performance and injury prevention.
- The correlation between alcohol consumption and football-related violence.
- The impact of fan protests and boycotts on football clubs and leagues.
- The effects of retirement on the mental well-being of former professional football players.
- The influence of football on urban development and infrastructure investment.
- How does football affect students’ academic motivation and educational attainment?
- The impact of football on destination marketing in tourism.
Structuring your essay on football is a piece of cake, and we’re going to prove it! Follow our mini guide with valuable tips and examples!
Football Essay Introduction
The first paragraph of an essay is crucial to creating a strong paper. A successful introduction often starts by addressing broad ideas related to the essay’s topic. Follow the steps below to write a compelling introduction:
1. Start with a hook.
Make a good first impression by using a captivating hook . In football essays, it can include a surprising fact, statistics, a question, or a relevant quote. Here’s an example:
What is the one thing that can unite a country and foster its pride? Yes, it is football!
2. Provide background information.
Give essential details on the essay’s main subject. This part can include the history of your topic, an explanation of key terms, and anything that can help your reader understand the context of your issue.
Football is a group of team sports that involve kicking a ball to score goals.
3. End with a thesis statement.
Put a concise thesis statement at the end to outline your motivation for the paper and present central arguments. Let’s talk about this element in detail.
Thesis Statement about Football
The thesis statement is a sentence expressing the primary idea of a piece of writing and guiding the thoughts within the work.
There are several steps that you should take to develop a thesis statement:
- Research information on your issue.
- Limit your topic to a specific area.
- Brainstorm to come up with interesting ideas.
Look at the example of a football thesis statement:
Football offers the chance to feel pride for the favorite team and positively impacts physical, social, and emotional development.
Essay about Football: Body Paragraphs
The main body of an essay is the most crucial part where you deliver your arguments. Here are some tips on writing a good body paragraph:
- Start with a topic sentence to capture the key points.
- Provide additional information to support your opinion.
- Use a transition sentence to get to the next paragraph smoothly.
Here’s an example of what your topic sentence and supporting evidence might look like:
Topic sentence : Football requires effective communication and listening skills since the game will not work without them. Supporting evidence : Communication helps athletes perform and focus better on the pitch and improves the decision-making process.
Conclusion for Football Essay
A conclusion brings your discussion to a close. The following outline may assist you in completing your essay:
- Restate your thesis.
- Explain why your topic is significant.
- Summarize the core points.
- Call for action or provide an overview of future research opportunities
Check out an example of a paraphrased thesis and the summary of the main points:
Rephrased thesis : Football is a fascinating sport with many societal benefits. Summary : To sum up, football can be considered a hobby, a sport, or an obsession. But still, its most important role is to unite people or even entire countries.
We hope you will find our football topics to write about and research beneficial! Want to receive some more ideas? Try our free online title generator ! Just click the button, and the result will not keep you waiting!
- Health and Wellness | The Football Players Health Study at Harvard University
- Sports | Harvard Business School
- Head Injuries & American Football | McCombs School of Business
- Research | Global Sport Institute
- University Archives: History of Football | Marquette University
- NCAA and the Movement to Reform College Football | Library of Congress
- Medical Issues in Women’s Football | National Library of Medicine
- Football Injuries | University of Rochester Medical Center
- Head to Head: The National Football League & Brain Injury | NYU Langone Health
351 Anxiety Research Topics & Essay Titles (Argumentative, Informative, and More)
314 fun argumentative essay topics for 2023.
Home — Essay Samples — Life — Sports — Football
Essays on Football
Concussions in football: understanding the risks and solutions, national football league: the game of entertainment , made-to-order essay as fast as you need it.
Each essay is customized to cater to your unique preferences
+ experts online
The Risk of Concussions in Professional Football
The main reasons parents should allow their children to play football, increase your winning in football betting: what the betting company don’t want you to know, the role of finance in the football world, let us write you an essay from scratch.
- 450+ experts on 30 subjects ready to help
- Custom essay delivered in as few as 3 hours
The Benefits of Football for The Society
Football: history, rules and influential individuals, safety rules and measures in professional football, two football stars: messi vs ronaldo, get a personalized essay in under 3 hours.
Expert-written essays crafted with your exact needs in mind
Personal Writing: Improving My Talent as a Football Player
Implications of constant media attention to the negative effects of concussions on the health of football players, personal experience of connecting with my football team, factors that lead to the success of a football career, a look at leadership by a football player, why cricket is better than football, juventus star gianluigi buffon, comparison of basketball and soccer, most popular in the world: soccer, the nfl's catch rule, help to permanently injured soccer players, a problem of concussions among nfl players, cristiano ronaldo and lionel messi – the best football players, the controversy over the washington redskins team name, history of football development in malaysia and south korea, evaluation of whether footballers are overpaid, race towards the goal, life is like a game of soccer, a study on the differences between the risk for non-contact hip injuries in the sports of ice hockey and soccer, jail of cricketers, relevant topics.
- Muhammad Ali
- Jackie Robinson
- Paying College Athletes
No need to pay just yet!
- Instructions Followed To The Letter
- Deadlines Met At Every Stage
- Unique And Plagiarism Free
NCAA Division I men's soccer tournament: Bracket, schedule, seeds for 2023 championship
The road to Louisville is officially underway, as 48 teams will compete in the NCAA men's soccer tournament and win the 2023 College Cup.
Leading the tournament is Marshall, who won the Sun Belt and are looking to win its first national championship since 2020. But they won't be the only recent champion looking to grab another title, as the five most recent champions are in the field.
The men's soccer tournament has 16 national seeds, all of which get a first round bye. First round action will consist of 32 teams facing off for the chance to advance and face one of the national seeds.
Here is what to know about the bracket for the 2023 NCAA men's soccer tournament:
WOMEN'S SOCCER: College tournament bracket, schedule
Who are the NCAA men's soccer seeds?
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- Southern Methodist
- New Hampshire
- Wake Forest
2023 NCAA men's soccer tournament schedule
- First round: Nov. 16
- Second round: Nov. 19
- Third round: Nov. 25 or 26
- Quarterfinals: Dec. 1 or 2
- College Cup: Dec. 8
- National championship: Dec. 11
2023 NCAA men's soccer tournament bracket
All game times are in ET.
Team listed first is home team
San Diego vs. California Baptist - Nov. 16, 10 p.m.
Missouri State vs. Omaha - Nov. 16, 7:30 p.m.
Charlotte vs. High Point - Nov. 16, 7 p.m.
Syracuse vs. Boston University - Nov. 16, 6 p.m.
Louisville vs. Dayton - Nov. 16, 7 p.m.
Vermont vs. Rider - Nov. 16, 6 p.m.
Loyola Marymount vs. UC Irvine - Nov. 16, 10 p.m.
Pittsburgh vs. James Madison - Nov. 16, 7 p.m.
Memphis vs. SIU-Edwardsville - Nov. 16, 8 p.m.
Bryant vs. Yale - Nov. 16, 6 p.m.
Oregon State vs. Seattle - Nov. 16, 9 p.m.
Denver vs. Long Island - Nov. 16, 5 p.m.
Florida International vs. Mercer - Nov. 16, 7 p.m.
Indiana vs. Lipscomb - Nov. 16, 6 p.m.
Western Michigan vs. Wisconsin-Green Bay - Nov. 16, 1 p.m.
Xavier vs. Kentucky - Nov. 16, 7 p.m.
1. Marshall vs. winner of San Diego/California Baptist - Nov. 19, 1 p.m.
16. Stanford vs. winner of Missouri State/Omaha - Nov. 19, 8 p.m.
9. Clemson vs. winner of Charlotte/High Point - Nov. 19, 6:30 p.m.
8. New Hampshire vs. winner of Syracuse/Boston University - Nov. 19, 2 p.m.
5. West Virginia vs. winner of Louisville/Dayton - Nov. 19, 2 p.m.
12. UCF vs. winner of Vermont/Rider - Nov. 19, 6 p.m.
13. UCLA vs. winner of Loyola Marymount/UC Irvine - Nov. 19, 8 p.m.
4. Georgetown vs. winner of Pittsburgh/James Madison - Nov. 19, 12 p.m.
3. North Carolina vs. winner of Memphis/SIU-Edwardsville - Nov. 19, 5 p.m.
14. Hofstra vs. winner of Bryant/Yale - Nov. 19, 6 p.m.
11. Portland vs. winner of Oregon State/Seattle - Nov. 19, 8 p.m.
6. Southern Methodist vs. winner of Denver/Long Island - Nov. 19, 8 p.m.
7. Virginia vs. winner of Florida International/Mercer - Nov. 19, 1 p.m.
10. Wake Forest vs. winner of Indiana/Lipscomb - Nov. 19, 5 p.m.
15. Duke vs. winner of Western Michigan/Wisconsin-Green Bay - Nov. 19, 1 p.m.
2. Notre Dame vs. winner of Xavier/Kentucky - Nov. 19, 5 p.m.
- Fanatics Sportsbook
- CBS Sports Home
- Champions League
- Motor Sports
- High School
- Horse Racing
Fantasy football, fantasy basketball, fantasy hockey, fantasy baseball, franchise games, 24/7 sports news network.
- CBS Sports Golazo Network
- College Football on CBS
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- College Basketball
- Concacaf Nations League
- Brasileirão Série A
- Watch CBS Sports Network
- TV Shows & Listings
Fantasy Football Today Podcast
Dominate your league!
The Early Edge
A Daily SportsLine Betting Podcast
- Podcasts Home
- Cover 3 College Football
- Fantasy Football Today
- The First Cut Golf
- NFL Pick Six
- Eye On College Basketball
- Morning Kombat
- My Teams Organize / See All Teams Help Account Settings Log Out
Clemson vs. North Carolina prediction, pick, spread, football game odds, live stream, watch online, TV channel
North carolina needs to win out to have a shot at making the acc championship game.
No. 20 North Carolina needs an unlikely set of circumstances to claim the final spot in the ACC Championship Game, but before tiebreaker scenarios can be considered seriously the Tar Heels must first do something they haven't done since 2001: Beat Clemson in Death Valley.
Clemson has won the last five meetings overall with North Carolina, including two showdowns in the ACC Championship Game (2015, 2022). And while the Tigers have long been eliminated from ACC title contention with a 3-4 league record, the team has found a late surge of confidence during this three-week run of home games that's already featured a win vs. Notre Dame and a rout of Georgia Tech .
North Carolina still has a narrow possible path to the ACC Championship Game thanks to Saturday's 47-45 double-overtime win against rival Duke , which marked the seventh time in 10 games this season that the Tar Heels have scored at least 40 points. On the season as a whole North Carolina ranks No. 8 nationally averaging 39.9 points per game, and that unit will be in the spotlight vs. the Tigers when it's strength-on-strength going up against a Clemson defense that is allowing just 21.2 points per game and ranks No. 6 nationally allowing just 4.38 yards per play.
Clemson vs. North Carolina: Need to know
Youth movement underway for Clemson : Last week's 21-point win vs. Georgia Tech featured a glimpse of what's to come in the future for Clemson, and while the 2023 season won't finish in line with preseason expectations, signs are pointing to a quick bounce back to ACC title contention. Freshmen accounted for three of Clemson's six touchdowns in the win (wide receiver Tyler Brown and tight end Josh Sapp on touchdown receptions, cornerback Shelton Lewis with a pick six), as well as all four of the Tigers' interceptions (Lewis, Khalil Barnes , Avieon Terrell and Kylon Griffin ). While freshmen defensive linemen Peter Woods and T.J. Parker have been steady contributors throughout the year, this late-season emergence of young talent is a sign that Clemson's stock is indeed headed in the right direction.
Drake Maye and Omarion Hampton lead UNC's stellar offense: Maye, the Tar Heels' quarterback, entered the year with plenty of hype as the reigning ACC Player of the Year and a likely first-round pick in the 2024 NFL Draft , but he's gotten some help from Hampton to give the Tar Heels a balanced and explosive offensive attack. Maye might not be in the middle of the Heisman Trophy conversation, but he's having a season worthy of being considered one of the top quarterbacks in the country. Maye ranks No. 3 nationally averaging 314.5 passing yards per game, trailing only Michael Penix and Jayden Daniels , while his 21 passing touchdowns and 9.0 yards per attempt rank in the top 20 nationally and top two in the ACC. Hampton's breakout season in the ground game includes leading the ACC and being ranked No. 2 nationally averaging 123.6 rushing yards per game, with 13 rushing touchdowns also leading the conference and checking in tied for No. 7 nationally.
Mack Brown looking for the rare win against Clemson: While North Carolina as a program has not won at Clemson since 2001, the lopsided results for Brown reach further back and carry across both of his stints as UNC coach. Brown is just 3-9 against Clemson in his career and 0-2 against Dabo Swinney, falling in last year's ACC Championship Game and also in a 21-20 thriller in 2019, Brown's first season back in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
How to watch Clemson vs. North Carolina live
Date : Saturday, Nov. 18 | Time : 3:30 p.m. ET Location : Memorial Stadium -- Clemson, South Carolina TV: ESPN | Live stream: fubo (Try for free)
Clemson vs. North Carolina prediction, picks
Odds via SportsLine consensus
I know this is an extremely high total for a Clemson defense that ranks among the nation's best, but this is a game that can get sideways given all the explosiveness on the Tar Heels offense and UNC's propensity to give up big plays on defense. The spread is a little too tight to jump on one side, but I do think it's a game where at least one team comfortably makes it into the 30s. Pick: Over 58.5
Which college football picks can you make with confidence in Week 12, and which underdogs will win outright? Visit SportsLine to see which teams will win and cover the spread -- all from a proven computer model that has returned well over $2,000 in profit over the past seven-plus seasons -- and find out.
Our Latest College Football Stories
Kiffin says QB Dart will return to Ole Miss in 2024
Dean straka • 1 min read.
Pittsburgh vs. Boston College odds, expert picks, props
Cbs sports staff • 3 min read, boston college vs. pitt picks, prediction, odds, bets.
Watch college football on CBS Sports Network: Week 12
Cameron salerno • 3 min read.
Mack Brown to return to UNC amid retirement rumors
Kansas QB Jalon Daniels announces return for 2024
Shehan jeyarajah • 1 min read.
Clemson vs. UNC prediction, spread, live stream
Hot Seat Rankings: Kelly, Pittman heating up
Six Pack: Dawgs to rack up points on Vols
Mahomes' style shaping college QBs
Georgia, Washington among value plays
Harbaugh, Michigan accept three-game suspension
'Pac-2', MWC discuss scheduling partnership
Kansas QB Jalon Daniels to return to Jayhawks in 2024
Relive the start of the DI men's soccer tournament
⚽️ First night DI women's soccer second round
⚾️ UCLA's Gerrit Cole wins MLB Cy Young
NCAA.com | November 16, 2023
2023 dii men's soccer championship: bracket, schedule, scores, updates.
The 2023 DII men's soccer championship begins with selections on Monday, Nov. 13. You can watch the selection show above.
The tournament continues through the national championship game on Saturday, Dec. 9 at the Matthews Sportsplex in Matthews, N.C.
Here is the schedule for the 2023 DII men's soccer championship:
- Click or tap here to rewatch the selection show
- First-round games will take place either Thursday, Nov. 16 or Friday, Nov. 17
- Second-round games will take place either Saturday, Nov. 18 or Sunday, Nov. 19
- Third-round games will take place on Thursday, Nov. 30 or Friday, Dec. 1
- Quarterfinal games will take place on Saturday, Dec. 2 or Sunday, Dec. 3
- Semifinal games will take place on Thursday, Dec. 7
- The 2023 DII men's soccer national championship final will take place on Saturday, Dec. 9
📲 What to watch in the 2023 DII men's soccer championship
All times Eastern.
Thursday, Nov. 16
- No. 10 Queens (NY) 2, No. 7 Notre Dame (OH) 1
- No. 8 Bloomsburg 2, No. 9 Southern New Hampshire 1
- No. 8 Clayton State 1, No. 9 Lenoir-Rhyne 1 (F/PKs)
- No. 7 Lynn 2, No. 10 Chowan 2
- No. 10 Point Loma 3, No. 7 Simon Fraser 1
Friday, Nov. 17
- 12 p.m. | No. 8 Maryville (MO) vs. No. 9 Wisconsin-Parkside
- 3 p.m. | No.7 Lewis vs. No. 10 Purdue Northwest
- 4 p.m. | No. 8 Fort Lewis vs. No. 9 UC-Colorado Springs
Click or tap any of the games below for stats.
Saturday, Nov. 18
- 12 p.m. | No. 5 West Chester at No. 4 Post
- 4 p.m. | No. 6 Gannon at No. 3 Millersville
- 4 p.m. | No. 8 Bloomsburg at No. 1 Franklin Pierce
- 6 p.m. | No. 10 Queens (NY) at No. 2 Charleston (WV)
- 3:30 p.m. | No. 6 West Florida at No. 3 Wingate
- 6 p.m. | No. 5 Lincoln Memorial at No. 4 Barry
- 6 p.m. | No. 7 Lynn at No. 2 Florida Tech
- 6 p.m. | No. 8 Clayton St. at No. 1 Limestone
- 9 p.m. | No. 5 Chico State at No. 4 CSU Pueblo
- 9 p.m. | TBD at No. 2 Cal State LA
- 9 p.m. | No. 6 Cal State Monterey Bay at No. 3 Cal Poly Pomona
Sunday, Nov. 19
- 12 p.m. | TBD at No. 1 Tiffin
- 2:30 p.m. | No. 6 Lake Erie at No. 3 UIndy
- 3 p.m. | TBD at No. 2 Illinois Springfield
- 4 p.m. | No. 5 Southern Nazarene at No. 4 McKendree
- 4 p.m. | TBD at No. 1 Midwestern State
Click or tap here for a closer look at the bracket
In this single-elimination tournament, 10 teams are selected by the Men's Soccer Committee from each of the four super-regions to make up the 40-team field. The champions of 19 conferences are granted Automatic Qualification while the remaining teams will be selected at-large by the Men's Soccer Committee.
Last year, Franklin Pierce won its second national title over CSU Pueblo, 2-0. Here is the full championship history: