Evaluate Your Essay Instantly
Evaluate your ielts writing essay for free.
Instant Evaluation Result
Detailed analysis of your essay
Identify your weak areas
- Number of words = / 250
- Relavance to Question = %
- vs Topic Relavence = %
- Clarity of Ideas = %
- Repetition of Ideas = %
- Completion of Task =
- Address all the parts of the Question =
- Indroduction =
- Conclusion =
- Position of user =
- Examples supporting Ideas = %
- Spelling errors =
- Word Choice relavance to topic = %
- Vocabulary diversity =
- Word repetition
- Repeated words frequency =
- Command on words used = %
- Collacations used =
- Formal Language = %
- Paragraphing =
- Logical Progression = %
- Readibility (Understandibility) =
- Usage of Cohesive devices =
- Adequate Referencing =
- Consistency in usage of Tenses = %
- Grammatical Errors =
- Punctuation = %
- Apt Capitalization = %
- Sentence Structure Mix (Use a good variety of appropriate sentence structure)
- Simple sentences =
- Complex sentences =
- Compound sentences =
- Conditional sentences =
- Compound-Complex =
- Accurate usage of Vocabulary = %
Give your Details
Provide your details to get the score, steps towards success in ielts exam.
We made our best to help you
- IELTS Writing Checker
- IELTS Writing Samples
- Latest Topics
- Speaking Club
Check IELTS writing, correction and evaluation service online free
- Estimate your band score before taking the real test
- Discover your weaknesses
- Use our suggestions to achieve your target score
- Improve your writing skills in a better way
- Score higher at the IELTS writing test
- Skip to main content
Pass IELTS with expert help.
Get Your IELTS Essay Checked For Free!
Everything you need to know about how it works, why you need it – and how it helped our student sunny to improve her writing score..
Our free IELTS essay checker will give you some personalized writing help you need to improve your writing score.
Don’t waste time with fake ‘VIP’ courses or expensive ‘experts’. The IELTS Writing test is tough, and you want to make sure you do everything you can to improve your score.
There are a lot of different things that go into writing a good IELTS essay, and it can be difficult to keep track of everything.
Our free IELTS essay checker will help you identify the areas where you need improvement for task 1 and task 2 so that you can score higher on your next exam.
Click here to check out our free IELTS Essay checker
What is an ielts writing checker.
Sunny was, like a lot of IELTS students, worrying about improving her score – and she learned that the smartest students use the right tools.
An IELTS writing checker is a tool or service that assesses and evaluates the quality of an IELTS writing task.
The checker evaluates the writing skills of the test taker, including the clarity, coherence, organization, and accuracy of the written text.
An IELTS writing checker may provide feedback on various aspects of the essay, including grammar, vocabulary, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. Additionally, they may give suggestions on how to improve the essay and achieve a higher score.
Why should you use an IELTS writing checker?
Sunny had previously tried to use a well-known online grammar checker which had helped her writing sound better – but she needed an IELTS-specific tool.
An IELTS writing checker can be a helpful tool for anyone who is preparing to take the IELTS exam. Here are a few reasons why you might want to use an IELTS writing checker:
- To get feedback on your writing: This is especially helpful if you are studying for the exam on your own and don’t have a teacher or tutor to give you feedback.
- To improve your score: By identifying the specific areas that you need to work on in order to improve your score on the writing section of the exam.
- To practice writing under timed conditions: The IELTS writing checker can simulate the conditions of the actual exam by giving you a prompt and a time limit to complete your essay. You should complete section 1 in 20 minutes, and write at least 150 words. Section 2 should take 40 minutes, with at least 250 words. This can help you get used to writing under pressure and develop your time management skills.
- To learn from your mistakes: The IELTS writing checker can highlight the mistakes you make in your writing, such as grammar errors, spelling mistakes, or problems with sentence structure. By learning from your mistakes, you can avoid making the same errors in the future.
How to use the IELTS writing checker effectively?
- Familiarize yourself with the marking criteria: Before you start using the IELTS writing checker, it’s important to understand the criteria that the examiners use to mark your writing. This will help you understand what you need to focus on to improve your score.
- Practice writing regularly: To get the most out of the IELTS writing checker, it’s important to practice writing regularly. This will help you improve your writing skills and give you more opportunities to use the checker.
- Analyze your mistakes: When the writing checker highlights your mistakes, take the time to analyze them and understand why you made them. This will help you avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
- Use the feedback to improve your writing: The IELTS writing checker provides feedback on your writing, so use it to your advantage. Take note of the areas where you need to improve and make the necessary changes to your writing.
- Work on your time management: During the IELTS exam, time management is crucial. To prepare for this, try to complete your writing tasks within the allotted time and use the writing checker to check your work quickly.
- Don’t rely on the IELTS writing checker entirely: While the writing checker is a useful tool, it’s important to remember that it’s not perfect. Use it as a guide, but don’t rely on it entirely. Always use your own judgement and common sense when it comes to your writing.
What are some common mistakes made in IELTS writing?
There are several common mistakes that candidates make in IELTS writing. Here are a few:
- Not addressing the task properly: One of the most common mistakes that candidates make is not addressing the task properly. They may write a well-organized and grammatically correct essay, but if it does not answer the question asked in the prompt, they will not get a good score. For example, ‘What are the advantages and disadvantages of owning a car?’ If you only write about the advantages of having a car, you can not score high on task achievement.
- Poor grammar and spelling: Another common mistake is poor grammar and spelling errors. Candidates should aim to write in grammatically correct sentences and avoid spelling mistakes. These errors can significantly impact the overall score.
- Lack of coherence and cohesion: Candidates should ensure that their writing is coherent and cohesive. The essay should have a logical flow, and ideas should be linked together using appropriate transition words and phrases.
- Inappropriate word choice: Using inappropriate words or vocabulary can also result in a lower score. Candidates should aim to use a range of vocabulary, but it should be used appropriately in context.
- Not meeting the word count: Candidates must meet the word count requirements for each task. Writing too few or too many words can result in a lower score.
- Not organizing the essay properly: Candidates should aim to organize their essay into clear paragraphs with a clear introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarism is a serious offence and can lead to disqualification from courses and exams. If you plagiarise practice IELTS essays, it’s hard to know what you are capable of writing by yourself anyway.
How can the IELTS writing checker help you improve your score?
The IELTS writing check can be a valuable tool in helping you improve your writing skills and ultimately, your IELTS score. Here are a few ways in which the IELTS writing check can assist you:
- Feedback on your strengths and weaknesses: The IELTS writing check provides you with personalized feedback on your writing, including an assessment of your strengths and weaknesses. This feedback can help you identify the areas you need to work on to improve your score.
For example, Sunny hadn’t realised that she had a habit of writing ‘however’ in the middle of paragraphs and mis-
spelling ‘because’, ‘in conclusion’ and ‘instead’. Now, she is much more aware of these mistakes.
- Identification of common mistakes: The IELTS writing check can also help you identify common mistakes that you may be making in your writing, such as grammar, vocabulary, or sentence structure errors.
- Practice opportunities: The IELTS writing check provides you with practice opportunities to work on your writing skills. By submitting practice essays for review, you can receive feedback on your writing and work on improving your weaknesses.
- Familiarization with the IELTS exam format: The IELTS writing check can help you become more familiar with the IELTS exam format and requirements. This can help you feel more confident and prepared for the actual exam.
- Customized study plan: Based on the feedback provided by the IELTS writing check, you can develop a customized study plan to focus on the areas that need improvement. This can help you maximize your study time and improve your score more efficiently.
Use our free IELTS essay checker to improve your writing score
Taking the IELTS test can be daunting, but with help from our free essay checker, you can bring your score up.
By identifying common mistakes and offering personalized advice on how to correct them, our tool will help you sharpen your writing skills so that you are ready for the real thing.
Whether you’re preparing for a general or academic IELTS exam, using our free essay check tool is an essential part of taking the test and improving your overall international education experience.
Boost Your Scores: Try Our Online IELTS Essay Checker Today
Writing good essays is a big part of the IELTS test. To get a good score, your essay must be strong. But how can you know? That’s where our tool can help. It’s named the online IELTS essay checker , and you can try it here .
This tool is like a friendly teacher. You show it your essay, and it tells you what is good and what needs to be better. This way, you learn fast. The best thing? It saves you money.
Many students spend a lot of money on classes or buying books. But our tool is less costly. And it helps you right away. After you learn from our free essay checks on this page, use our online IELTS essay checker . It can help you know how to make your writing stronger.
In short, our online IELTS essay checker is here to guide you. It’s simple, it helps fast, and it won’t take much money. If you want to do well in the IELTS and not spend a lot, our tool is a great choice. Good luck and happy writing!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does an ielts essay check work.
Once you upload an essay to the essay checker, the grammar checker scans your text and highlights IELTS essay issues within your document so you can see it in context.
Your feedback will include detailed explanations so you can understand why the text was flagged. Other highlighted areas will include examples of how the issues can be fixed.
Is an essay checker worth it?
Yes. You can get instant feedback without having to wait for a teacher to mark your essay. Sign up for more IELTS Materials here.
GR 10 Use a variety of complex and simple sentences
GR 11 Check your essay for errors.
- How to Crack IELTS: Exam Preparation Tips and Tricks
- How to Prepare for IELTS at Home: Best Ways to Study and get your Perfect Score
IELTS Writing Task 2 Essay Checker
Instantly and precisely evaluate your task 2 essay with detailed feedback
Overall Band Score
Task response, coherence & cohesion, lexical resource, grammatical range & accuracy, essay comparison.
Introducing the Ultimate IELTS Writing Task 2 Essay Checker: Instant, Accurate, and Free!
Say hello to our cutting-edge, AI-driven IELTS Writing Task 2 Essay Checker, designed to transform your test preparation experience! This impressive online tool provides instant, accurate, and free correction and evaluation of your IELTS essays, ensuring you’re on the right track to success.
Our advanced AI technology meticulously assesses your writing, delivering comprehensive feedback and invaluable insights to help you excel in both IELTS Academic and General Training. With this powerful assessment tool at your fingertips, you can confidently hone your writing skills and achieve your desired IELTS score.
Experience the future of IELTS test preparation today – try our innovative IELTS Writing Task 2 Essay Checker now!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
18 comments on “AI-Powered IELTS Writing Task 2 Essay Checker (Free & Fast)”
Why is it showing very less band either 4 or 4.5 everytime?
Works well, at least more reliable than other * websites.
As an IELTS coach, I will say the edited scoring system is more accurate. Previously, the system was handing out very high marks. It’s better for students to get accustomed to trying to surpass higher standards.
This is not work than earlier. Because this giving me very low marks since yesterday. Therefore, I checked again May previous results which also evaluated by this same website. Earlier it had 7.5. Now this giving only 3 or 4 for them. I wasted my 5 dollars as well! Couple of days ago this worked well. But I consider now something going wrong. If you can provide my 5 dollars back it would be great. However, if you can recorrect this it also will be great for learners. Otherwise, this website will mislead all students. Your attention in this regards much appreciated.Thanks
Hello, We’re continually working to refine our grading system to provide the most accurate assessment of your writing skill, and we apologize if it hasn’t quite met your expectations this time. For any refund requests, please get in touch with our support team. You can reach them through our contact form or directly at [email protected] . They’ll be more than happy to process your refund. We appreciate your understanding. Thank you.
This is not work than earlier. Because this giving me very low marks since yesterday. Therefore, I checked again May previous results which also evaluated by this same website. Earlier it had 7.5. Now this giving only 3 or 4 for them. I wasted my 5 dollars as well!
does this website gives legit band score? or is it varying?
I got same score for my IELTS essay writing so it seems like PERFECT to me.
are you sure can i trust this website
Plans & Pricing
Free IELTS writing correction service
Are there any websites offering free IELTS essay correction service?
Please appreciate that as this service is for FREE, the demand is much higher than our paid services, thus this project is pending. If you require an answer within a few days with detailed feedback, y ou can try our Writing Evaluation Service at https://ieltsonlinetests.com/writing-evaluation-service
If a good IELTS score is important to you, invest a little money into getting quality feedback - it’s worth it in the end!
Sample Correction Report:
Our service includes
- Suggestions on how to improve your ideas, vocabulary, writing skills, academic language and structure.
- Four accurate marking criteria scores: Task Achievement, Coherence and Cohesion, Lexical Resource, Grammatical Range and Accuracy .
- Final band score with detailed feedback and explanation.
Don't let the IELTS writing test get you down! Begin your IELTS writing journey with us and see your band score improve. Let one of our highly experienced IELTS native teachers help you to achieve IELTS writing test success!
Let's submit your essay here and choose the pack then your essay will be evaluated by our examiners soon just in 48h!
Share with friends
Scan below qr code to share with your friends, related ielts tips.
InterGreat Education Group: An Official IELTS Registration Centre and Platinum Member of the British Council Partnership Programme
We are thrilled to announce that InterGreat Education Group has been recognized...
IELTS Indicator is ready now
We’re excited to announce that IELTS Indicator is now open for bookings!
IELTS test structure
There are two versions of the test: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training....
Some new features in our website this month
We want to enhance the user experience in writing and speaking test module...
Thank you for contacting us!
We have received your message.
We will get back within 48 hours.
You have subscribed successfully.
Thank you for your feedback, we will investigate and resolve the issue within 48 hours.
Your answers has been saved successfully.
You do not have enough iot credits.
Your account does not have enough IOT Credits to complete the order. Please purchase IOT Credits to continue.
- A Beginner’s Guide to IELTS
- Common Grammar Mistakes [for IELTS Writing Candidates]
Writing Correction Service
- Free IELTS Resources
- Practice Speaking Test
Can You Trust Free IELTS Writing Correction Services?
Posted by David S. Wills | Nov 13, 2020 | Reviews | 0
Almost every day, I encounter people who want to have their essays evaluated for free. It is quite reasonable that they would seek a free IELTS writing correction service because not everyone can afford a paid one. But the question remains: Should you trust the free ones?
In this article, I will try to explain the ins and outs of free IELTS writing correction in a fair and impartial way, but please note that I do offer my own paid service here . It is important for me to be honest about my business and my recommendations. Here is a video about it:
Can you really get your IELTS essays marked for free?
There are various ways to get feedback on your IELTS essays for free. Here are some of them:
- Post in an online group and hope that someone will offer you help.
- Send your essay to a generous teacher with lots of time on their hands.
- Try an AI system that grades your work automatically.
Each of these is possible, but they all have their problems, which I shall explain in more detail:
1. Post in an online group and hope that someone will offer you help
If you do this, you run the risk of receiving bad advice. To be honest, most of the people who use these groups are not experts, even though some of them claim to be. They will say stupid things like “good is not a high-level word” and then suggest a ridiculous replacement.
I see these people on Facebook all the time. Some of them are well-meaning individuals who genuinely want to help others, but most of them are just bad teachers who are seeking new students. They offer bad advice that just causes more problems.
I run a group called IELTS Writing Feedback . I offer some free advice but not full corrections. I allow other people to help out, but if anyone offers bad advice, I issue a warning. This is designed to stop bad teachers from corrupting people with their foolish ideas. If you post your essay there, I will take a look when I have some free time.
2. Send your essay to a generous teacher with lots of time on their hands
Honestly, this is the holy grail for IELTS candidates, but most teachers do not have the luxury of such free time. I try to offer free advice to people every single day, but I don’t have the time to do a full evaluation of their work. I will just give a couple of corrections and some general advice on improvement. This sort of thing is quite helpful, but obviously it is no substitute for a full writing correction service .
Of course, you also need to consider the issues raised in #1. Namely, can you trust these teachers? If you post your essay online, you will likely attract the attention of hustlers who will claim to be experts but just give you terrible advice and then try to get money from you later.
3. Try an AI system that grades your work automatically
There are various programmes nowadays that claim to help you analyse problems in IELTS essays and other types of writing. Most of them work on the same basic principle as Grammarly , which I have strongly criticised in this article and the related video:
Basically, these programmes will attempt to show you problems in your spelling and grammar, as well as other parts of the essay. In some cases, they can be quite helpful. They could, for example, tell you about spelling mistakes or incorrect word choice, but note that they are far from perfect. As I explained in that video, even Grammarly is quite poor at correcting simple mistakes – and it is much better than others.
When it comes to grammar, they are generally not great, but the worst parts are the ones that check Coherence and Cohesion as well as Task Achievement. The problem is this: How could the software understand the question and your answer? It simply can’t. Only a human being could understand it.
If the programmes were honest, this would be one thing, but they claim to know whether or not you have fully answered the question. You may as well just use a crystal ball. It is pure garbage, and I will explain below.
Putting IELTS Correction Software to the Test
I have strongly criticised AI-powered IELTS essay checkers, so I feel that I should offer some evidence for my judgments.
This is the most famous IELTS checking company, but even on their main page they spell “IELTS” incorrectly. [emoji]
Actually, while Writing9.com used to be free, they now charge $9.99 per month. Their software has improved somewhat, which is good because it used to be awful . Unfortunately, they seem to have a very simplistic approach to marking, which suggests using as many cohesive devices as possible. They do not realise that having too many cohesive devices is also a problem.
They gave this essay a band 7.5 and suggested that the grammar was nearly perfect, but they missed almost every error. Just look at this conclusion, which is terrible:
If I marked this for my writing correction service , I would have changed every single mistake and explained it for my student.
(I was also quite annoyed with this company because they had used some of my essays without permission. They claim that it was a student checking the system and removed the essays, which may be true, but I feel it is quite irresponsible to allow someone else’s intellectual property to be used.)
People Who Offer Free IELTS Essay Checking as Promotions
Sometimes, companies that offer IELTS writing correction will give freebies to promote their business. This is a great opportunity if you want professional service but cannot afford the paid version. However, please do be aware that not everyone who offers writing correction is actually a professional! Some of them are just random people who speak a little English.
For example, take the company ieltsonlinetests.com . They offer free writing correction once per week but even their paid service is not great. Look at this example:
First of all, there is nothing wrong with the word “good.” Any teacher who tells you “good is very low level” is a rubbish teacher. Ignore them and go find a professional. But what’s worse is that they have suggested a mistake! “maybe a important idea” is terrible English! It should be “an important.” 🙄
If this is the example they use to promote their service, then I can only begin to imagine how terrible their actual service is. Be very careful when choosing someone to help you.
Another service is called ieltswritingcorrectionservice.com . They offer a free evaluation but say that they will fully mark your essay for a fee. However, there are some serious warning signs:
- This person claims to be from the UK but writes in a distinctly non-native style of writing, with countless errors.
- There is no personal information and nothing to suggest you should trust their abilities.
- They cannot use English properly, so why should you expect them to help you?
This is shocking . No one with English this bad could even score band 6.5. These hustlers will swindle you out of your money, so please beware!
You should not trust free online essay services, but you might be lucky if you find a qualified professional who is willing to give you some advice. To be honest, it is unlikely they will give you more than 10 minutes of their time because most people have other things to do. As for paid writing correction services, it seems that most of the people offering these are just cheats, frauds, and amateurs. You need an expert.
I will again remind you that I offer a writing correction service . I have an MA in American Literature, a TEFL, a CELTA, and a certificate from Cambridge for teaching writing skills. I have edited more than 15 books, written almost 10 books, and worked at some excellent universities. (You can read about me here .) I also post my own sample essays online for everyone to see and have many YouTube videos that show my process. My writing has been cited in Time, The New York Times, and Harper’s Magazine, as well as featured by the US Library of Congress.
I am very transparent in how I conduct my business, but most of these people online are just faceless individuals. You don’t know who they are or what qualifications they have. The reason is that they are not qualified in the slightest. Don’t waste your precious time and money on them.
About The Author
David S. Wills
David S. Wills is the author of Scientologist! William S. Burroughs and the 'Weird Cult' and the founder/editor of Beatdom literary journal. He lives and works in rural Cambodia and loves to travel. He has worked as an IELTS tutor since 2010, has completed both TEFL and CELTA courses, and has a certificate from Cambridge for Teaching Writing. David has worked in many different countries, and for several years designed a writing course for the University of Worcester. In 2018, he wrote the popular IELTS handbook, Grammar for IELTS Writing and he has since written two other books about IELTS. His other IELTS website is called IELTS Teaching.
Reviews: Ace the IELTS and Target Band 7
June 23, 2021
Can Grammarly Help IELTS Students?
September 16, 2020
Other Useful IELTS Resources
August 30, 2021
IELTS Reading Practice: Academic (2021): A Review
September 26, 2021
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Download my IELTS Books
- Dress Code [IELTS Model Answer]
- Adverbs and Word Order
- Phrasal Verbs
- Least vs Lowest [English Grammar]
- The Dangers of Relying on Technology [Sample Answer]
- omid on IELTS Speaking Partners
- habib on IELTS Speaking Partners
- Evar on Find Out Your IELTS Writing Score
- Jacob on Is IELTS Fair?
- David S. Wills on Find Out Your IELTS Writing Score
- Lesson Plans
- Model Essays
- TED Video Lessons
- Weekly Roundup
- IELTS Listening
- IELTS Reading
- IELTS Writing
- IELTS Writing Task 1
- IELTS Writing Task 2
- IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Speaking Part 1
- IELTS Speaking Part 2
- IELTS Speaking Part 3
- IELTS Practice Tests
- IELTS Listening Practice Tests
- IELTS Reading Practice Tests
- IELTS Writing Practice Tests
- IELTS Speaking Practice Tests
- All Courses
- IELTS Online Classes
- OET Online Classes
- PTE Online Classes
- CELPIP Online Classes
- Free Live Classes
- Australia PR
- Germany Job Seeker Visa
- Austria Job Seeker Visa
- Sweden Job Seeker Visa
- Study Abroad
- Student Testimonials
- Our Trainers
- IELTS Webinar
- Immigration Webinar
Free IELTS Writing Essay✍️ Evaluation and Correction Service
Updated On Aug 31, 2023
Limited-Time Offer : Access a FREE 10-Day IELTS Study Plan!
- 1.0.1 Step 1: Select the topic of your choice
- 1.0.2 Step 2: Write your essay for evaluation
- 1.0.3 Step 3: When can you expect your assessment report?
- 1.1 Writing Task 2 Essay Topics
- 1.2 Topics with sample answers
- 2 Here are some great tips for you to write a good essay
People are often confused about the quality of their answers for IELTS writing tasks, especially if they lack substantial experience regarding the requirements and standards of the IELTS examination. Candidates often look for IELTS writing evaluation sites online to get an idea of where they are standing in regards to their writing skills.
We at IELTSMaterial have realised the need for examiner style analysis of the writing tasks. For those of you out there, wondering why you are stuck in a 7.5 in the writing section and are looking for a reliable IELTS writing evaluation for your answers online, here is the solution.
Check for Topics
How to submit your essay for evaluation?
Step 1: select the topic of your choice.
Choose any of the task 2 essay questions given on the page and write your answer in not less than 250 words. Click here to choose topics.
Step 2: Write your essay for evaluation
There are two methods to submit your answer for evaluation.
- If you have chosen to write on a topic that does not have a sample answer, then post it in the comments section below.
- If you have chosen to write on a topic that already has a sample answer, click on the link, go to the respective page and submit your answer in the comments section of that page.
Step 3: When can you expect your assessment report?
One of our trainers will evaluate your answer in the same manner as the real exam, and you will receive your assessment report via email. Sometimes, your assessment report will be posted as a reply in the comments section.
Writing Task 2 Essay Topics
Given below are some oft-repeated questions in the IELTS. Research on essay ideas and topic related vocabulary to write an effective essay. Write an essay for any 1 topic which is given below, and post it in the comment section below.
- Obesity is a serious problem in many countries, especially in rich countries. Discuss ways to solve the problem. Provide specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- Some people think that the most important thing about being rich is it gives a person the opportunity to help other people. agree or disagree?
- In some places, young people find it difficult to communicate with older people. Why is this? What are the solutions?
- Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment; only governments and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on young children. agree or disagree?
SUBMIT YOUR ESSAY
Topics with sample answers
Given below are some essay questions with sample band 9 answers by IELTS experts. Grab the essay ideas to frame your content. The sample answers may also help you understand the essay structure in a better manner. Click on any desired topic link below and write your essay on the comment section of that page.
- Today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not real needs of the society in which they are sold To what extend do you agree?
- The best way to solve the environmental problems is to increase the price of fuel. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Some people say that in all levels of education; from primary schools to universities, too much time is spent on learning facts and not enough on learning a practical skill. Do you agree or disagree?
- In many countries, the proportion of older people is steadily increasing. Does this trend have positive or negative effects on the society?
- Improvements in health, education, and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Here are some great tips for you to write a good essay
- Beware of Task response: Don’t write beside the point
- Please use a whole range of new words in the right context.
- Divide your essay into 3-4 paragraphs and ensure logical flow.
- Don’t make grammatical mistakes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get a band 8+ by practising these essays?
How are the essays assessed?
Last week, I saw some questions. But this week, the essay questions seem to be different.
In some comments, it is mentioned that cohesion is poor and in others, coherence. What exactly is the difference between coherence and cohesion?
Where is the structure of all the essays documented?
Explore IELTS Writing
Start Preparing for IELTS: Get Your 10-Day Study Plan Today!
Post your Comments
Posted on Dec 1, 2023
Social media plays an increasingly pivotal role in our lives, and being able to use these systems is definitely an advantage both socially and professionally. However, it seems an exaggeration to say that ignorance of these matters will ‘always’ restrict people’s careers. Firstly, career progression relies on a whole host of factors, not only on the use of social media. For example, a professional person will have a range of qualifications, ranging from academic exams to vocational certificates and membership of professional bodies. We see this in the way that successful doctors take increasingly specialised qualifications and join specific institutes to develop their skills. Here, social media may be a communication tool, but is surely not the driving force behind success. Secondly, career development relies greatly on interpersonal skills such as presentation methods, persuasiveness and negotiation, all of which are used in face-to-face situations rather than remotely. Finally, we should remember the dangers of social media and the risk of actually hindering one’s career, for instance by accidentally distributing awkward photos or comments which can be an embarrassment personally and professionally. Indeed, many professionals in fact minimise their use of these media because of this risk. Admittedly, it is true that social media presents great opportunities for making contacts and networking, for example by building a following or exchanging updates on a particular topic. However, this tends to happen when a person is already qualified and respected in their field, rather than being a cause of success. In conclusion, it appears that skilful use of these media can play a useful role in career progression, despite the possible risks. Nevertheless, the fundamental qualifications and personal skills which drive a career will ensure that those who are not enthusiastic users will still progress as they wish. 300 words
Posted on Dec 2, 2023
Overall Band: 5 Simple vocabulary may be used accurately but the range does not permit much variation in expression. Although complex sentences are attempted, but the greatest accuracy is achieved on simple sentences. To get a detailed evaluation, Avail a FREE WRITING Demo with our BAND 9 Expert.
Posted on Nov 30, 2023
Some people think that we learn best through in person interaction with a teacher in a class room.other believe that online learning is more effective. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion
Learning is most important for every human too understand the concept. most of men and women assess that gaining knowledge on face to face with teacher is best method. however some people believe that learning through online is best way to understand. I completely agree with this statement.
Firstly learning face to face with teacher is good method and also good process. because they recorrect our mistakes and give feedback on our performance can help more to reach our required result. for example if students did grammatical mistakes teacher will suggest the students that be perfect in grammar. otherwise she will take grammar classes for student
Moreover, pratical explanation is really helpful to every student that helps to ask their doubt in reality so, they can understand any topic. for example when math teacher is explaining maths problem students can ask their doubts during class so they can clarify their doubts on pratical explanation this cannot be done through online classes
How ever students who are learning at online are also good at learning because they can also record their lessons while classes schools or coaching centres are providing recorded lessons to their students. this helps students to understand the classes by listening repeatedly. It take time to explain one topic twice in classes so it is also best choice to choose online classes.
In conclusion, students at face to face classes are best in understanding the concept with help of teacher. in the meantime online students can take recorded classes when they are not understanding the concept
Overall Band: 4 Punctuation is often faulty. Position of the user for the answer is discernible, but the reader has to read carefully to find it.Vocabulary is basic and may be used repetitively.
For more insights on IELTS Writing, Avail a FREE 1:1 Writing Session with a BAND 9 EXPERT here.
Posted on Nov 28, 2023
Obesity is a serious problem in many countries, especially in rich countries. Discuss ways to solve the problem. Provide specific reasons and examples to support your answer. We all know that Health is Wealth.But due to our sedentary Lifestyle and unhealthy food habits there is numerous cases of obseity especially in wealthy nations.This essay address the common etiology and the solution related to this issue. The first and the foremost reason for people to get fat is the intake of lot of junk food . Nowadays people just thrive on all types of food without being conscious about their health. Who doesn’t like to eat pizzas these days? It is like almost like a favourite food for all age groups from children,teenagers,adults to old people. Also the availability of these kinds of fast food almost in every street corner makes it much more accessible for the group. The second reason would be the decrease in the hours we spend on physical activities . Even children these days spend minimal time on sports. The most possible solution i would like to suggest is the change in the attitude of people regarding health. They should be conscious about their health. They should constantly have a track of their body mass index. Simple changes in our lifestyle can have a huge impact. For example, going by walk to get groceries, to make a mandatory rule not to sit in front of gadgets continuously. I strongly feel Change in the attitude of people about health will make everyone as fit as fiddle.
Posted on Nov 29, 2023
Overall Band: 4 There are numerous grammatical and spelling mistakes. The relationship of ideas can be followed but the sentences are not fluently linked to each other. Thus the answer lacks the use of cohesive devices. The range of grammar structures is limited and rather repetitive.
To enhance your Grammar and IELTS Writing, Avail a FREE 1:1 Class with our Expert Trainer.
Posted on Nov 27, 2023
Some people think that in order to solve environmental problems, fuel prices for cars and other vehicles must increase. Do you agree or disagree?
There has been long much contention a subject of discussion whether fule price must increase if we want to solve climate problem. Some people concur that environment problem is not just increase from fuel it is our mistake to use excessive amount of any product and cut the tree. However, I quibble from them and I disagree with former prospective for number of reasons.
The argument in favor of my stand are manifold. The most conspicuous one is that rising the fule price is not effective step towards environment protection. The top-notch concrete reason is many people drive their vehicle when petrol price goes up, vehicle is essential for traveling to anywhere. Another rational which hauls me to patron is fruits and vegetal price increase if fuel price goes up because everything comes in transportation so patrol price also affected to daily needs. The rearmost coherent factors which can not be neglected is that employer can not afford the drives cost so they lay-off their workers therefor, unemployment starts around country and people can do crime for their basic need.
Another pivotal aspect of this argument is that lack of supply also drops in between cities. Environement problem is part our society but this not only solution to protect the environment. Hence, it is apperent why many are in favour to increase fuel price is only way to solve the problem.
In recaptiulation, I reiterate there there are innumerable strong factors supporting environemnt problem is big concern for many countries but fuel price is not solution, government and individual can protect our environment. However, it is contrary overlooked or controlled. Consequently, I firmly disagree to the given statement.
Overall Band: 6 Examples for the given statements are not provided. User needs to work on the spellings as spelling mistakes are impeding the meaning of the sentences. User needs to work on cohesion, limited cohesive devices are used in the essay.
To get a detailed evaluation, you can Avail a FREE WRITING Demo Class with our Band 9 Expert Trainer.
nowadays more peoples are using the computer other then natural resources mainly discuss about the younger people they are mostly dependent on the computer in my opinion using computer is good but extreem usage not good and i agree with above mention statement so i give some points on this statement firstly the computers are using for time saving and it has solving any difficulties in a simple manner whereas these days most of them are depending upon a computer for easy their lives because every one thinking to reduce the difficulties and servive their life easily on this basis many number of people using the computers however the younger children using computers it was a positive thing why because the education has been modified from simple way and computer can solve the any problem other then teachers and the way of teaching has easy on the virtual mode and those children are using for entertainment purpose they can enjoy for using computers on gaming in contrast this generation children should be enjoy for using the computer technology on the other hand there are some negative are appearing from this computer technology yet mainly point out the younger generation those are addicted too much on the computers for spending lot of time using the computers it has to be effected mostly on their carrier and such a people are used computers for hacking purpose these can cause very badly on their live overall we can clearly seen that computers have more benefits and less negatives
Overall Band: 4 Grammatical errors are frequent in the essay and they are impeding the meaning of the text. Errors in spelling are frequent. Capitalisation of the letters is not done properly. To get more insights for IELTS WRITING, Get a 1:1 FREE IELTS Writing Class here and get Access to our 7 E-Books for FREE
Gurgaon city scape, gurgaon bptp.
Step 1 of 3
Great going .
Get a free session from trainer
Have you taken test before?
Please select any option
Get free eBook to excel in test
Please enter Email ID
Get support from an Band 9 trainer
Please enter phone number
Select a date
Please select a date
Select a time (IST Time Zone)
Please select a time
Mark Your Calendar: Free Session with Expert on
Which exam are you preparing?