Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Application letter Accounts Officer Payroll Fulltime Harare
by Benias Chikono
- Access 47 million research papers for free
- Keep up-to-date with the latest research
- Share your research and grow your audience
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
Free Related PDFs
Dr..Alam K H A N Hamdard
Ojo A Farotimi
My CV Looking for work and ready to relocate to any part of the world please.
AFRA P A U L MPABANYANKA
2023, CURRICULUM VITAE
AFRA PAUL MPABANYANKA
A young dynamic lady with the ambition for steady growth, Readiness and willingness to contribute to the development of your organization Dependable, responsive as well as building a career professionally.
OBILAN ABUBAKAR , ABUBAKAR OBILAN
Yassen M U H A M M A D Awla
Lalisa Diriba , Abdela E Nura
Fields of specialization Animal production Current employment I am working in Cooperative bank of Oromia as cooperative and agricultural banking business development expert with monthly salary of 30,393 ET birr and 245 litter benzine for transport and 3300.00ET birr for house allowance starting from July 3, 2022 up to know. Employment I employed Oromia Agricultural Research Institute, Adami Tulu Agricultural Research Center on 06/05/2013 and working there up to July 2022. 2019-present Assistance Researcher II; under Department of livestock process in Animal feed and nutrition Research Team, (forage agronomist). Involved in the research projects focusing on assessments of major feed resource, evaluation of different forage type under different agro ecology, Specifically involved in data analysis (using latest software and methodologies in the livestock feeds and range land management), and publication of the results in peer reviewed scientific journals. Education In 2019 MSc. in Animal production from school of agriculture department of Animal and range land management,
A summary of my Curriculum Vitae
Personal Summary A committed Educator and Trainer with over ten years of experience in planning, developing and implementing education and training programs in various leading education institutions in Uganda, teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds; possessing excellent administrative, verbal communication and written skills along with constructive and effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment; able to work in a managerial role or as part of team and having a proven ability to successfully work in tight schedules and deadlines. Talented researcher with a strong background in both qualitative and quantitative measurement skills and Results-oriented Currently looking for suitable academic opportunities in universities or colleges of further education Skills Exceptional ability to maintain and manage training schedules Profound ability to understand process of department and work within a team atmosphere Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team in a fast-paced and adaptive environment Amazing ability to keep sensitive issues off the record and discreet Ability to mentor and motivate students besides setting achievable targets Skilled in planning methods and managing projects Ability to answering the telephone and directing phone calls Ability to handle phone calls, email and other electronic media Satisfactory quality assurance skills Ability to use various computer packages Profound skills in educational research report writing skills Good administrative and training skills.
Melaku T A F E S E Awulachew
Educational Background Date Hight school and preparatory school Qualification/Certificate in Name of organisation providing education and training Dates Qualification/Certified in Name of organisation providing education and training Dates Qualification/Status Name of organisation providing
Steve Sampa , Brenda Phiri
0 0 1 F 0 0 1 F 0 0 1 F 0 0 1 F 0 0 1 F 0 0 1 F 0 0 1 F 0 0 1 F 0 0 1 F
Dr. Shantanu Siuli
this is my best original work and qualification
TOSH T E C H N O L O G Y KE
2023, TOSH TECHNOLOGY CV WRITERS
HOW TO WRITE CV FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING ABROAD
II. Local/Domicile Certificate: The candidate should submit local/domicile certificate of his/her district. A married female candidate, not in Government Service and desires to apply on the basis of local/domicile of her husband, is required to submit the local/domicile certificate of her husband containing her name. In case of in-service candidates, the local/domicile certificate endorsed in service record of department will be accepted. III. The Government reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to fill more or less than the number of vacancies announced by the Commission. IV. Zonal Allocation: The zonal allocation of vacancies has been made in accordance with the Government of Balochistan's Recruitment Policy of 1991. V. Experience: Unless otherwise prescribed in the recruitment rules, the requisite experience (with necessary valid documentary proof) means the post qualification experience gained in a regular, full-time paid job and that of the on job training subject to its relevancy acquired after obtaining the required qualification till closing date. Experience as part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience." VI. Eligibility: Eligibility of the candidates in terms of Recruitment Rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of screening/professional test/examination. On detailed scrutiny of the applications if they are found ineligible, their candidatures will be cancelled irrespective of the fact whether they have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. On rejection of application of candidates on the basis of their ineligibility, the Commission would inform the applicants. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto closing date. The candidates should therefore, make sure before applying that they are eligible in all respects for the post, they have applied for. VII. Viva Voce Test: The written/MCQs test qualified candidates will be called for Viva Voce Test and the same would be as follows:-Current Affairs: (Last one or two month's important happenings/issues which are highlighted in Print /Electronic Media. General Knowledge: (Related to Balochistan, Pakistan and International) Islamic/Religious Studies: (Islamic questions regarding day to day issues as Muslim and period of Khulafa-e-Rashideen). However, a candidate belonging to other religion would be asked questions according to his/her religion. Pakistan Studies: (from 1857 till to date) VIII. The applicants are required to submit one set of their documents with the application form in proper file-cover. All the Educational Certificates (Degrees/DMCs) must be verified from the concerned Board/University and Local/Domicile Certificate from the concerned Competent Authority. The candidates who acquired their degrees from Private Sector/Foreign Universities are required to get their degree(s)/DMC(s) verified from HEC.
Yu-Hsiu (Hugo) Lee (李育修)
PhD Lecturer Position (Bangkok, Thailand) Workplace (Bangkok, Thailand - ASEAN): The International College (ICO NIDA) The National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) seeks to fill a full-time PhD lecturer position. Address: 19th Floor, Navamindradhiraj Buliding 118 Moo 3, Serithai Road Klong-Chan, Bangkapi, Bangkok, Thailand 10240 Website: http://ico.nida.ac.th/ Minimum Qualifications: We seek candidates who are native or native-like Chinese (Mandarin) speakers (from China, or Taiwan or Hong Kong or Malaysia or Singapore or elsewhere) with a PhD in Management or Business or Economics or Public Administration or a closely related Interdisciplinary Field (ABDs/Doctoral Candidates are also welcome to apply this post)
Dr.Pavan G P
DR IFEANYICHUKWU O J E K A UKONU
DrTalal A H M E D Elawad
Arabic-A1 English-B1 Thai(Indonesian) OBJECTIVE Experienced and qualified Arabic Linguist, seeking an Arabic teaching instructor position where I can utilize my skills and experience with teaching the Arabic Language. doctorate in Arabic literature, fluent Arabic, English and Thai in a good level, other than teaching me the ability to write letters, letters, essays, and ... (master's and doctorate in artistic prose related to the arts of letters, Arabic Language Center Makkah and experience in online language editing with Indonesia Today. I want to edit and check the language online. WORK EXPERIENCE Feb.'14-To date Senior Lecturer High Institute for Teacher's Training and Qualification Hargeisa, Republic of Somaliland Responsibilities Lecturing Arabic Language and Islamic Studies. Facilitating specialised course units in Islamic Studies to the undergraduate Diploma in Education Programme. Overseeing curricular development and updation for Arabic and Islamic Studies section of Diploma in Education.
2020, Curriculum Vitae
Dr James Mwita
Dr. Amna Saad
I hold a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from Pune University India and a master diploma in business management, specialization in construction management from LSM University Pune-India. I have worked for World Vision International; International Rescue Committee, INL/UNDP/MAIL Community-Based Agriculture and Rural Development (CBARD) Project, JOHANNITER International Assistance and Norwegian Church Aids (NCA) My career has led me to specialize increasingly in leading teams, Coordination, planning, implementing, and controlling activities, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of complex projects, and managing and monitoring the use of resources, in a post-conflict scenario. I have good experience in staff supervision and team leadership, human resources management, reporting, planning, internal budgeting and overseeing procurement.
Cover Letter – Make Your Next Job Application Perfect
What is a Cover letter for job application?
A cover letter is a document that accompanies a resume or a job application. It is an introductory letter that provides an overview of your qualifications, experience, and skills that make you the best candidate for the job you are applying for. The purpose of a cover letter is to grab the employer’s attention and explain why you are interested in the position and what you can bring to the company. It is an opportunity to showcase your personality and enthusiasm for the job and provide additional information that may not be included in your resume. A well-written cover letter can set you apart from other candidates and increase your chances of getting called for an interview.
How To Write a Cover Letter
Writing a cover letter can be a challenging task, but it’s an essential part of your job application. Here are some steps to guide you through the process:
- Start with a professional header: Include your name, address, email address, and phone number at the top of the letter.
- Address the letter appropriately: Address the letter to the hiring manager and use their name if possible. If you don’t know their name, use “Dear Hiring Manager.”
- Introduce yourself and explain why you’re interested in the position: Mention which position you’re applying for and why you’re interested in the company.
- Highlight your skills and experience: Briefly mention your skills and experience that make you a good fit for the job. Be sure to use keywords that match the job description.
- Show how you can add value to the company: Explain how you can contribute to the company’s success using specific examples.
- Thank the hiring manager and express your interest in an interview: End the letter by thanking the hiring manager for their time and consideration and expressing your interest in an interview.
- Close with a professional sign-off: Use a professional sign-off, such as “Sincerely” or “Best regards,” before your name.
Remember, your cover letter should be personalized to the job you’re applying for, and it should show why you’re the best candidate for the position.
Format for cover letter
Certainly, here is a sample cover letter that you can use as a reference or adjust according to your specific job application:
[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State ZIP Code] [Your Phone Number] [Your Email address]
[Employer’s Name] [Employer’s Title] [Company Name] [Company Address] [City, State ZIP Code]
Dear [Employer’s Name],
I am writing to express my interest in the [Position Name] position at [Company Name]. I came across the job posting on [where you found the job posting] and was impressed by the company’s mission to [company mission or values that you like and align with]. My experience and skills make me a strong candidate for this position, and I am excited to apply my expertise to [company name]’s team.
I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in [your field of study] from [University name] and have [number of years’ experience] years of experience in [your field or industry]. I am a driven and results-oriented individual who is committed to [mention your strengths that match with the job requirements and responsibilities]. In my previous role as [previous job title], I was able to [mention your achievements that showcase what you can bring to the company].
I am particularly drawn to [company name]’s commitment to [mention something specific that you like about the company, such as culture, values, or products/services]. I believe that my experience in [your skills or experience that matches the job description] aligns well with the requirements of this position.
Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further how I can contribute to [company name]’s success. Please find my resume attached for your review.
- ZIMPLATS Apprenticeship Intake 2023
- Mutare Teachers’ College May 2023 Intake
- Zimbabwe Media Commission Vacancies March 2023
- Trainee Firefighter x 37 at City of Harare
- Trainee Ambulance Technician x 40 at City of Harare
- Diploma in Community Nursing and Administration Course – January 2024 Intake
- How to apply for world vision jobs in 2023
- How to Write An Application Letter for a Job in Zimbabwe 2023
Apply for the African Union (AU) Internship Program 2023 HERE .
Join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Whatsapp Group
== DIsclaimer : Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Algeria Jobs
- Angola Jobs
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Azerbaijan Jobs
- Botswana Jobs
- Burkina Faso Jobs
- Burundi Jobs
- Cameroon Jobs
- Cape Verde jobs
- Careers A-Z
- Central African Republic (CAR) Jobs
- Common Interview Questions
- Comoros jobs
- companies in zimbabwe
- Congo-Brazzaville Jobs
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Jobs
- Djibouti Jobs
- Dominican Republic Jobs
- Ecuador Jobs
- El Salvador Jobs
- Equatorial Guinea Jobs
- Eritrea jobs
- Ethiopia Jobs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Gambia Jobs
- Guatemala Jobs
- Guinea Jobs
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- Hot Zim Videos
- Indonesia Jobs
- International Day
- International Jobs
- Israel Jobs
- Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- JOB SEARCH MOTIVATION
- Jordan Jobs
- Kazakhstan Jobs
- Lesotho Jobs
- Liberia Jobs
- Madagascar Jobs
- Malawi Jobs
- Mauritania Jobs
- Mexico Jobs
- Morocco Jobs
- Mozambique Jobs
- Myanmar Jobs
- Namibia Jobs
- Nigeria Jobs
- NURSING INTAKE
- Pakistan Jobs
- Philippines Jobs
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Rwanda Jobs
- Senegal Jobs
- Sierra Leone Jobs
- Somalia Jobs
- South Africa (SA) Jobs
- South Sudan Jobs
- Sri Lanka Jobs
- Switzerland Jobs
- Tanzania Jobs
- Teachers College
- Thailand Jobs
- Tunisia Jobs
- Uganda Jobs
- Ukraine Jobs
- United Kingdom Jobs
- United State of America (USA) Jobs
- University Programmes
- Uzbekistan Jobs
- Viet Nam Jobs
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- Whatsapp Group Links 2023
- Zambia Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
Latest on Hot Zim Jobs
Job vacancies in zimbabwe 7 december 2023, world aids day 2023, public service job fair 2023, lotteries and gaming board requirements for obtaining a casino licence in zimbabwe.
WhatsApp Job Alerts
Empowering career growth, this is how you write an effective cover letter before applying for a job (updated).
March 21, 2021 Bryoryans Blog , Jobs 0
How To Write An Effective Cover Letter
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a drafted document that allows you to clearly highlight the most important and crucial points and offer a detailed explanation of why you’re the right candidate that fits the job. It also gives you a chance to demonstrate strong writing and communication skills. This is different from a Resume in the sense that a resume shows your experiences and accomplishments in a summarized format.
Staff to consider when writing a cover letter
- Take time to create a cover letter template for yourself. The information on the cover letter should match the employer/company/ job vacancy details
- Do research on the company and job vacancy details before you start writing
- Take time to write and construct good English sentences ( show your writing skills)
- Proofread always after you have done. Give others your letter to proofread also before you send it.
Components of a good cover letter
- Header. What should be included> name, address, phone number, e-mail address , date and the company’s contact information.
- Introduction : Your introduction with a salutation e.g, Dear Mr / Mrs Chitavati. If you are not sure about the gender just include the full name e.g Dear Chitavati Brian.
- Argument. Bring out all the skills required for the job, including soft skills e.g communication, hard skills for example computer experience. State out all the benefits which the employer will get from hiring you.”Be sure to maintain a positive tone and include specific details about the company and the position to which you’re applying. This will show that you’ve done your research and are invested in this particular job”
Closing. Your summary of your main points should be a reminder of why they should hire you over other applicants. Consider restating both how your skills meet.
*NB* Advertise all your Companies (big or Small) with iHarare jobs: contact us for more information… 0719553310
*NB* Get your old Cv transformed into a modern Resume by iHarare Jobs experts. Contact iHarare Jobs on WhatsApp or call on 0719553310. Distance is not a problem as all are processed through social media platforms. Get more job-related stories
- Career Guidance Related To Zimbabwean Economic Nature
- Income Generating Projects To Do During Indefinite Lock-down
- How to Boost Your Job Chances
- Jobs That Are Paying Most In Zimbabwe
- This Is How Our Top Zimbabwean Universities Are Ranked In The World
- Best Universities In Zimbabwe That Offers Good And Quality Tertiary Education
- Difference Between A Resume And A Curriculum Vitae
- How To Write A Curriculum Vitae: Information Needed When Drafting A CV
- Information That Must Not Be Included In A Curriculum Vitae
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Cover Letter
- How to avoid scams
- how to write a cover letter
Copyright © 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes
Home How to Write a Cover Letter
Browse Cover Letter Examples
Health Care Management
Are you looking for cover letter examples to help you increase your chances of landing a job? Vault provides various cover letter templates and samples to guide you through bolstering your application. Browse cover letter examples by industry and experience level to tailor it to the position you're applying for and ensure that it emphasizes the qualifications that are appropriate for your background and skills. Find the right cover letter example for you.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you instructions for re-setting your password.
Need more help? Contact Customer Service at [email protected]
- Advertising and Marketing
- Alternative Energy
- Alternative Health Care
- Automotives Manufacturing
- Biology and Life Sciences
- Book Publishing
- Business Administration and Management
- Casinos and Casino Hotels
- Child Care
- Comic Books and Graphic Novels
- Commercial Banking and Financial Services
- Computer and Video Game Design
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Dental Care
- Earth Sciences
- Elder Care
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Environmental Science and Conservation
- Event Planning
- Facilities Management
- Fashion and Apparel
- Fire Fighting
- Fitness and Sports Training and Coaching
- Food and Beverage Production
- Foreign Languages and Studies
- Foreign Trade
- Forestry and Forest Products
- General Consumer Products
- Health Care Management
- Health Care Providers
- Human Resources
- Import Export
- Information Technology
- Internet Content
- Internet Services and Security
- Investment Management
- Letter and Package Delivery
- Library and Information Services
- Machining and Machinery
- Mathematics and Physics
- Media and Entertainment
- Medical Equipment Manufacturing
- Military Services
- Museums and Cultural Centers
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Nonprofit Sector
- Nuclear Power
- Oil and Gas
- Parks and Public Lands
- Personal Care
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Politics, Public Policy, and Activism
- Public Relations
- Public Safety
- Pulp and Paper
- Real Estate
- Recording Industry
- Religious Ministries
- Restaurants and Food Services
- Security and Investigation
- Social Media
- Social Sciences
- Social Services
- Space Exploration
- Staffing and Human Resources
- Stone, Concrete, Ceramics, and Glass
- Toys and Games
- Travel and Leisure
- Veterinary Medicine and Animal Care
- Visual Arts
- Waste Management
- Writing and Editing