10 lines on My Favourite Teacher | 10 Lines on My Teacher
10 lines on My Favourite Teacher in English: A teacher’s profession is an ideal profession. In this article, you are going to read 5 sets of 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher. This article will be helpful for students from classes 1 to 12. So, Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Set 1: 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher
1. My favourite teacher is Aman sir.
2. He is my English teacher.
3. I love his teaching style.
4. He explains the subject in a very easy way.
5. He is friendly and funny.
6. He is kind and loving to all the students.
7. He is disciplined and punctual.
8. He encourages us to study well.
9. He teaches us good habits and moral values.
10. I am very proud of my teacher.
Also Read: 10 Lines on My Mother in English
Set 2: 10 lines on My Teacher
1. There are many teachers in our school.
2. But Rupali mam is my favourite teacher.
3. She teaches us English.
4. She is a well-qualified and good-looking woman.
5. She tries easy ways to explain any topic.
6. She regularly checks our homework.
7. She also tells us interesting stories.
8. She gives extra attention to weak students.
9. She rewards us when we do something good.
10. I admire my teacher very much.
Also Read: 10 Lines on Myself in English
Set 3: My Teacher Essay 10 Lines
1. Bipin sir is my favourite teacher. He teaches us Math.
2. He is quite young, handsome, and well-dressed.
3. He is a sincere and hardworking teacher.
4. He is well educated and knows a lot about the subject.
5. He believes in simple living and high thinking.
6. He is disciplined, punctual, and sometimes strict too.
7. He makes the learning process very interesting
8. The way he teaches us Math is amazing.
9. He is the best teacher I have ever met in my life.
10. All the students like him and never miss his classes.
Set 4: My Favourite Teacher 10 Lines
1. Our science teacher Ajay sir is my favourite teacher.
2. He is a strict teacher however very funny and friendly in nature
3. He clears our all doubts whenever we ask questions in his classes.
4. He uses multiple flowcharts and diagrams to explain a topic.
5. He made the science subject so much easy for us.
6. He doesn’t scold or beat us in the class.
7. I used to get low marks in Science but with his help, I improved a lot.
8. Students often go to him for advice and guidance.
9. He motivates us to score better marks in exams.
10. I am very grateful for having such a teacher in my life.
Set 5: My Teacher 10 Lines
1. Varun sir is my favourite teacher. He teaches my favourite subject Physics.
2. He is a highly knowledgeable and energetic teacher.
3. He always explains hard things in the easiest way.
4. He does not depend on only book knowledge.
5. While explaining he gives real-life examples to make his lessons lovely and interesting.
6. We all like to attend his class and we rarely miss his class.
7. He guides us through our difficult times and encourages us when we are down.
8. He also guides us during various school competitions and lets us find our real talents.
9. He leads us on the right track in order to make us sensible citizens.
10. I want to be an ideal teacher like him.
Read More 10 Lines: 1. 10 Lines on Holi Festival 2. 10 Lines on Independence Day of India 3. 10 Lines on Our National Flag 4. 10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi
10 lines on myself | my self 10 lines for students and kids, my mother essay in english 10 lines [5 sets], holi essay in english 10 lines | 10 lines on holi festival, my vision for india in 2047 10 lines in english [2023 updated], 1 thought on “10 lines on my favourite teacher | 10 lines on my teacher”.
It help my sister to do her homework.
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher
Teachers have very significant roles to play in society. They not only help in building the character and competence of the children but also prepare them for the bigger roles like doctors, engineers, scientists and social reformers in the society. My favorite teachers have always guided me to make the right decisions even when I have to face a difficult situation and unpleasant times.
Ten Lines on My Favourite Teacher in English
Here we have provided 10 lines, 5 lines, 20 lines, few lines and sentences on My Favourite Teacher for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. These lines are easy to read and learn for the students. Also they can use them in creative writings, paragraph writings, essay writing, speech narration, etc competitions in the school.
1) A teacher is a person who guides students in gaining the knowledge and values in a society.
2) My Favourite teacher is Mr. S.P. Vishwakarma.
3) He teaches us science as a subject.
4) He is fun-loving and spiritual person.
5) He is very polite and friendly in nature.
6) He likes discipline very much and always be on time for the lectures.
7) He always uses practical problems of daily life to clarify the concepts of science.
8) He prefers learning by doing, rather than mugging the formulae of science.
9) He gives special attention to weaker students in the class for making their concepts clear.
10) He always encourages us to participate in sports and extracurricular activities.
10 Lines and Sentences on My Favourite Teacher
1) Mrs. Madhumita Roy is my favorite teacher in the school.
2) She is also our class teacher and takes the attendance of the class before the prayer session.
3) She teaches us history and mathematics.
4) She has a very unique style of teaching the subjects through presentations and charts.
5) She is very kind and loving by nature.
6) She also takes few sessions on moral values like good manners and strong character during regular classes.
7) She is a good artist and motivates us to take part in drama and singing competitions in the school.
8) She correlates the events and happenings by citing examples while taking sessions on history topics.
9) She also teaches us Vedic maths which is very useful in a calculation like multiplication and division.
10) She gives us the assignment and exercises on a daily basis so that our concepts get very much clear.
10 Sentences on My Favourite Teacher
1) Mr. Ajay Sharma who used to teach us Physics has been one of my favourite teachers.
2) He had the height less than the average but his qualities kept him above all other teachers.
3) He was very punctual and never took an unnecessary leave.
4) Coming from a poor family, his dedication towards teaching and learning made him favourite of all.
5) He answered every single question put by the students in his class.
6) He always used to motivate us and that’s why we eagerly waited for his class.
7) He patiently listened to the questions of every student without any partiality.
8) Ajay Sir had also allowed us to ask questions related to subject anytime and also in staff room.
9) What I like most in him is that he used to teach poor children in the evening after the school had closed.
10) Mr. Ajay Sharma is one of those teachers who will always have a high respect in my life.
5 Lines on My Favourite Teacher
1) My favorite teacher is Mr. Arun Naik.
2) He teaches us English.
3) He tells many stories to us.
4) He teaches very well.
5) He guides us when we feel difficulty.
20 Lines on My Favourite Teacher
1) Teachers guide us from the darkness of ignorance towards the light of knowledge.
2) Every student has some or the other teacher whom he admires a lot and takes him as his idol.
3) My favorite teacher is Mr. Girija Vallabh who teaches us English.
4) He is from Kerala and joined our school as a replacement for our old teacher.
5) He is a man of simplicity and great thoughts.
6) He makes us understand the concepts in very simple words.
7) He has a special art of relating things with live examples which helps us to understand concepts easily.
8) He focuses on each and every student in the class and special attention is given to the weaker students.
9) Apart from academics, he also cracks jokes and makes study enjoyable and interesting.
10) His way of teaching inspires others and every student of my class has a great respect for him.
11) I also admire one more teacher in my class who teaches me art subject.
12) The art and drawing teacher in my class is my favorite.
13) Her name is Mrs. Alpana Rao and she is also our class teacher.
14) She has a very pleasant personality and she never scolds anyone.
15) She is very patient and always listens to us very calmly.
16) My art and drawing skills have improved a lot and the credit goes to her.
17) She develops a relationship with the students which helps to build a healthy environment of learning.
18) Apart from drawing, she also teaches English to other classes.
19) She often stays after school to help students to improve in their subjects.
20) She is one of the best teachers in my school and has also received the best teacher award this year.
I have immense respect and love towards all the teachers who are acting like torch bearers in society for sharing the path of knowledge and enlightenment to young children apart from teaching the normal routine subjects.
FAQs on Teacher
Ans. Savitribai Phule was an Indian artist, educator, and social reformer from the state of Maharashtra. Phule was India’s first woman teacher. People also call her the “Mother of Indian Feminism.” She also started a group called Mahila Seva Mandal to bring attention to the rights of women.
Ans. Confucius is thought to have been the first teacher in the world. He was born in 551 BCE in China. His early life is largely unknown in history. He worked as a private teacher who taught history.
Ans. India marks Teachers’ Day every year on September 5 in honor of its second president, Dr.Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. Radhakrishnan worked at the University of Mysore as a professor of philosophy.
Ans. Teachers day is a chance for people all over the world to honor and respect teachers. It’s a way for us to show our teachers how much we appreciate and love them.
10 Lines on Importance of Teacher 10 Lines on My School 10 Lines on My Teacher
10 lines on environment, 10 lines on mahatma gandhi, 10 lines on patriotism, 10 lines on nationalism, 10 lines on national flag of india, 10 lines on importance of national flag, 10 lines on importance of national festivals of india, 10 lines on national festivals of india, 10 lines on national festivals celebration, leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *