The Higher Education Review
- Jobs and Careers
- Media and Mass Communication
- Education Consultancy
News & Articles
Most Popular Essay Writing Topics in 2021
Download now complete list of top private engineering colleges.
- Web Stories
Not Now! Will rate later
- 100 Most Important Essay Topics for 2021
- Worsening INR
- Impact of increasing oil prices on Indian economy
- How important is flow of money for the economy?
- Need of the Hour is to Maximise Possibilities of Agriculture in India
- Inequality can be Reduced by the Power of the Market rather than the Government
- FDI in Defence sector
- RBI’s strategies to increase liquidity in Economy
- Farmer’s protest and its impact on economy
- The New Era of MSMEs
- Global Recession and shapes of Economy
- Banking Crisis In India
- Are Mergers the only solution to revive debt ridden banks?
- FATF Review of Indian Economy Pushed to 2021
- Crypto-currency and issues related to it
- Growing trends of Privatisation
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Crisis- a Lesson to Bankers
- Decisive Interview, GD & Essay prep
- Essay Writing for B-schools
- Top 100 Abstract Topics
- Essay Writing: Stepwise Approach
- Essay Writing: Grammar and Style
- Common Mistakes in Essay Writing
- Actual Essay/ WAT topics
- Top Factual Essay Topics
- Essay Writing: Brainstorming Techniques
- Essay Writing: Sentence Structure
- Essay Writing: Do’s and Don’ts
- Group Discussions
- Past Experiences
Most Popular Articles - PS
100 Essay Topics for 2023
Essay Writing/Written Ability Test (WAT) for B-schools
Case & Situation based Essay Topics
Do's and Don'ts of Essay Writing
Download our app.
- Learn on-the-go
- Unlimited Prep Resources
- Better Learning Experience
- Personalized Guidance
Get More Out of Your Exam Preparation - Try Our App!
Self Study Mantra
- Essay for IBPS PO Mains
- Essay for State PSC
- Essay for Banking Exam
- Important Essays
- Letter Writing
- हिन्दी निबंध
- One Word Substitution
- Computer Knowledge
- Important Days
- जीवन परिचय
- Government Schemes List
Trending Essay Topics | Important Essay Topics for Competitive Exams
Essay writing is a part of various competitive exams. In most of the essay wring exams, trending topics are selected as subjects for essay writing. Here we have prepared a list of trending essay topics which are the most important essay topics for all upcoming competitive as well as academic exams.
- Trending Essay Topics
- Essay on One Nation One Election: Read Here
- Essay on Mission Chandrayaan-3: Read Here
- Essay on Beat Plastic Pollution: Read Here
- Essay on Solutions to Plastic Pollution: Read Here
- Essay on Green Growth: Read Here
- Essay on Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: Read Here
- Download PDF of these Essays: Click Here
- Essay on e-₹UPI: Read Here
- Essay on G20 Summit: Read Here
- Essay on UPI Advantages and Disadvantages: Read Here
- Essay on Cashless Economy: Read Here
- Essay on NPA Crisis in India: Read Here
- Essay on 5G Technology: Read Here
- Essay on Non-performing Assets (NPA): Read Here
- Essay on Astro Tourism: Read Here
- Essay on PM SHRI School Scheme: Read Here
- Meri Mati Mera Desh: Read Here
- Essay on Artificial Intelligence (AI): Read Here
- Essay on Commonwealth Games 2022: Read Here
- Essay on Har Ghar Tiranga : Read Here
- Essay on My Vision for India @ 2047: Read Here
- Essay on Circular Economy: Read Here
- Essay on Menace of Fake News: Read Here
- Essay on Power Crisis in India: Read Here
- Essay on Freebie Politics: Read Here
- Essay on Cryptocurrency: Read Here
- Essay on Natural Farming: Read Here
- Free and Fair Election: Read Here
- Governance 4.0 : Read Here
- Raising Legal Age of Marriage for Women : Read Here
- PM Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission : Read Here
- Electric Vehicle -The Future of Transport : Read Here
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav : Read Here
- Essay on Climate Change : Read Here
- Download PDF of these Essays: Click Here
- Corona and its impact on human life : Read Here
- E-lerning: The Future of Education System : Read Here
- AatmaNirbhar Bharat : Read Here
- Vocal for Local : Read Here
- Advantage and Disadvantage of Online Classes : Read Here
- Single Use Plastic ban : Read Here
- Addiction of Social Media : Read Here
- Causes of Environmental Pollution : Read Here
- Uniform Civil Code : Read Here
- Essay on Hate Speech: Read Here
- Role of Students in Eradication of Drugs : Read Here
- Why Population Control is necessary : Read Here
- International Trade: The bedrock of economic development: Read Here
- Impact of Poverty on Education : Read Here
- Importance of Education : Read Here
The above essay topics are the most important essay topics for all competitive exams as well as academic exams. These essay topics are currently in focus and discussed by everyone due to its current relevance. Therefore, these essays are trending essay topics for all competitive exams.
In addition to these trending essay topics , here is a list of evergreen best essay topics that are very important.
Evergreen best essay topics
- Beat Plastic Pollution (Click on the Topic to Read Essays)
- Meri Mati Mera Desh
- Hate Speech
- PM SHRI School Scheme
- Plastic Waste Management
- Envisioning India @2047
- Commonwealth Games 2022
- Women Empowerment
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet
- Essay on Menace of Fake News
- Essay on Power Crisis in India
- Essay on Freebie Politics
- Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Natural Farming
- Download 50 PDF Essays for all Exams
- Free and Fair Election
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Classes
- Corona and Its impact on human life
- Single-use plastic ban
- Impact of Poverty on Education
- Water Pollution: Causes and Prevention
- Environmental Pollution
- Addiction of Social Media
- Importance of Trees
- Importance of Education
- Natural Disaster
- Role of Students in eradication of drugs
- Human Trafficking
- Benefits of Yoga
- Online Shopping
- How to control pollution
These are the best essay topics for all competitive exams. Above trending essay topics are most expected essay topics for competitive exams.
Due to its current relevance trending essay topics are most important for all exams. Hope these trending essay topics helped you in your exam preparation.
You may like these posts
Post a comment.
- Download PDF Essay for All Exams
Download PDF Essay for All Exams Most important essays ranging from 250 words to 1000 …
Popular this Month
Essay Topics for Class 6 Students | Essay Topics for Grade 6
Essay Topics for Class 7 Students | Essay Topics for Grade 7
Essay on Mission Chandrayaan 3: Facts and Highlights
ESSAY ON G20 Summit 2023 for Competitive Exams | Essay on G20
My Family Essay in English 10 Lines, Essay on My Family
20 Most expected essay topics for IBPS PO Mains Exam | Important Essay Topics for IBPS PO Mains Exam | Essay for IBPS PO Mains
Essay on Electric Vehicles: The Future of Transport, Benefits of Electric Vehicles uses, Electric Vehicles
Essay on One Nation One Election for Competitive Exams
One word substitution (download here👇👇).
Essay Writing in English
- Essay in English
- Essay in Hindi
- 20 Essays for IBPS PO Descriptive Paper
- IBPS PO Previous Year Descriptive Paper
- Important Essays for UPSC
- Essay Topics for UPSC CAPF AC Exam
- How To Crack SSC CGL In First Attempt?
- 100 Most Important One Word Substitution
- Essay on Artificial Intelligence
- Latest Jobs | Admit Card | Result
- Essay on Global Warming
- पर्यावरण प्रदूषण: नियंत्रण के उपाय
- Essay on Women Empowerment
- Daily Homework for Class 1 to 5
- Paragraph in English
- Join Self Study Mantra through WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram
- Advertise With Us
- Career with Us
- Disclaimer, Terms and Condition
- 10 Lines 13
- Best Books for SSC CGL 1
- Biography 6
- Education System 6
- English Grammar 1
- Essay in Hindi 18
- Essay Topics 27
- essay writing 143
- Farmer Welfare Schemes 1
- Important National and International Days 26
- Mathematics 5
- One Word Substitution 2
- Online Classes 3
- Paragraph Writing 18
- Political Science 1
- Pollution 7
- Republic Day 1
- Speech in Hindi 1
- SSC Exams 5
- Study Tips 7
- जीवन परिचय 6
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Essay in English
Essay on Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Classes
Important Days in 2023 | Important National and International Days | Important Days and Dates
My School Essay in English 10 Lines, Essay on My School
Copyright (c) 2019-22 Self Study Mantra All Rights Reseved
CSS Exam 2021 Most Important Expected English Essay Topics
CSS 2021 Expected Essay Topics. By: CSP Mureed Hussain Jasra
Here, you can see CSS Exam 2021 all the Most Important Expected English Essay Topics
A. Social Media
- Fake news and cyber propaganda: the use and abuse of social media.
- Social Media is a toll to create unrest in a society.
- Role of Social Media for good governance.
- Social Media is a weapon for fifth generation war.
- Role of Social Media in COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Limitation/ Regulation of Social Media.
B. Youth Bulge/ Population Bomb
- Youth bulge: a demographic dividend or a demographic bomb in developing countries.
- Pakistan’s burgeoning population: challenges and opportunities.
- Pakistan needs to declare national emergency on the development of its youth.
C. Artificial Intelligence
- How Artificial Intelligence is transforming the world.
- Is Artificial Intelligence a potential threat to human employment?
D. Deglobalization/ Nationalism/ Populism 1. Globalization 2.0- a myth or a reality. 2. COVID-19 has pushed the world towards deglobalization. 3. Does nationalism diminish the importance of globalization?
E. Education/Online Education
- Online education: a boon or a bane for developing countries.
- Can online education replace traditional education system?
- Single National Curriculum is a test case for policy makers.
- Vocation/ Technical education.
- Features/ characteristics/ culture of real democracy.
- Hurdles / reasons of failures/ issues/ challenges.
- Impacts/ consequences / repercussion due to failure of democracy.
- Remedies/ solution / way forward to improve democracy.
- Future of democracy in Pakistan/ hopes to improve democracy.
G. Global Warming/Climate Change/ Water Crisis
- Global Warming/ Climate Change and our preparation to counter it.
- Climate Change is a real threat for economic prosperity of Pakistan
- Impacts of water crisis on national integration.
- Water is essential for economic stability of Pakistan.
- Alternative technologies for a climate change resilient Pakistan.
- COVID-19 has pushed the world towards deglobalization.
- By taking Corona virus seriously world has faced more trouble than it might face if taken normally.
- COVID-19 has questioned the progress made b humanity so far. I.United Nations Organization
- Obligations of UNO to counter health challenges in 21st century.
- The global indifference towards right of self-determination.
- Obligations of UNO in 21th century.
J. Islam/ Muslim World 1. The fear of Islam – a reality in the west. 2. Growing Islam phobia and the role of OIC. 3. Is Ummah an outdated ideology? 4. Rise in populism has further escalated Islam phobia. 5. Challenges to religious pluralism in Europe.
Consider linking to these articles
- Different Religions of the world and Coronavirus
- Number of Players in different Sports
- What psychologists say about facing Coronavirus fear
- Ramadan 2020: last opportunity to get or lose your Creator
- How Global Dynamics have changed after COVID-19
- Happy New Year 2020 Message about Relationship for youngsters
For more visit now.
20 Essay Writing Topics/Questions | C1 Advanced (CAE)
How to write an C1 Advanced (CAE) essay?
FCE, CAE, CPE
More than practice tests, c1 advanced (cae) essay: example topics / questions.
Below is a sample list of academic essay writing topics/tasks for C1-level (advanced) students. You can use them to practice writing English essays or to simplyy prepare for the Cambridge exam
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 1 | Advanced (CAE)
Your class has attended a panel discussion on the subject of TV shows that feature members of the public, such as reality TV shows and talent competitions. You have made the notes below.
Aspects of reality and talent TV shows
- entertainment for viewers
- influence on young people
- effect on participants
Some opinions expressed in the discussion:
‘These programmes are just harmless entertainment and there is nothing wrong with them.’ ‘The influence these programmes can have on young people can be very bad indeed.’ ‘People who take part in these programmes can be damaged by the experience.’
Write an essay for your tutor discussing two of the aspects in your notes. You should explain which aspect you think is the most important regarding these TV shows and provide reason s to support your opinion.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 2 | Advanced (CAE)
You have watched a documentary about what causes young people to start committing crimes. You have made the notes below.
Reasons why young people commit crimes
- lack of control by parents
- absence of opportunities in life
- influence of friends
Some opinions expressed in the documentary:
‘Without firm discipline from parents, some children are likely to get into trouble.” ‘It’s not surprising that young people who feel they have no chance of a good life turn to crime.” ‘The bad influence of people they mix with can cause some young people to take up crime.’
Write an essay for your tutor discussing two of the reasons in your notes. You should explain which cause you think is the most important for young people committing crimes and provide reasons to support your opinion.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 3 | Advanced (CAE)
Your class has attended a panel discussion on what are the greatest advantages of digital and computer technology for people in their everyday lives. You have made the notes below.
Advantages of digital and computer technology in everyday life
- access to information
- shopping and services
‘Being able to contact anyone at any time in any place is obviously the greatest advantage.’
‘The fact that people can instantly look up something and find out about it, or learn something new, is the greatest advantage.’
‘You don’t need to go out or spend a long time buying or paying for things and that’s the greatest advantage.’
Write an essay for your tutor discussing two of the advantages in your notes. You should explain which advantage you think is the greatest for people in their everyday lives and provide reasons to support your opinion.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 4 | Advanced (CAE)
Your class has been discussing whether school/college leavers should be forced to do unpaid work if no paid jobs are available. You have made the notes below:
Arguments for and against forcing young people into jobs that are not paid:
- it gives young people the chance to gain valuable work experience.
- it would benefit society if more young people worked for the local community.
- companies would be exploiting young people as a cheap source of labour.
Some opinions expressed during the discussion:
“If the job needs doing the company should be prepared to pay for someone’s labour.” “Such a scheme would build confidence in young people who would otherwise be idle” “It would force young people into dead-end jobs”
Write an essay discussing two of the arguments made for and/or against making young people do unpaid work. You should explain which argument is more important , giving reasons in support of your answer.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 5 | Advanced (CAE)
You class has watched a documentary about the need for nations to fund space exploration. You have made the notes below:
Advantages of spending public money on space exploration:
- countries work together to further our understanding of the universe
- we may discover raw materials.
- possible new living space for the world’s growing population.
“It’s human nature to want to understand where we come from.” “We should stop exploiting natural resources.” “The world’s growing population needs further space to live.”
Write an essay discussing two of the advantages given for space exploration in your notes You should explain which reason is most important , giving reasons in support of your answer.
Get Your (CAE) Essay Checked!
C1 - essay topic / question 6 | advanced (cae).
Your class has had a discussion about the importance of the Internet in our lives. You have made the notes below:
Reasons why the Internet has become so important:
- the opportunity it offers to buy and sell online.
- the ease with which we can keep in contact with friends or relations.
- its use as a study tool.
“Social media allows me to stay in contact with family members all over the country.” “You can shop around, read reviews and get good bargains on the web.” “The Internet offers me an enormous library to help with my studies.”
Write an essay discussing two of the reasons given for the importance of the Internet. You should explain which reason is most important , giving reasons in support of your answer.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 7 | Advanced (CAE)
Your class has had a discussion about the negative effects of globalisation on local culture. You have made the notes below:
Effects of globalisation:
- the dominance of the western music/film industry.
- the loss of national identity.
- the undermining of values of local culture.
“We don’t want to see the same culture wherever we travel.” “People are free to enjoy whichever music, films or fashion they wish.” “Young people are losing the sense of values their parents had.”
Write an essay discussing two of the effects listed in your notes. You should explain which effect is more important , giving reasons in support of your answer.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 8 | Advanced (CAE)
Your class has watched a documentary about the decline in the number of local buildings with historic interest. You have made the notes below: Factors behind the decline include:
- a lack of space within inner cities for commercial and residential developments.
- the fact that these buildings are not seen as worthy of preservation by town planners.
- insufficient public funds to support the preservation of these buildings.
“We need to preserve old buildings for future generations.” “Buildings with a local historical interest can be good for tourism.” “Some of these buildings no longer serve a purpose and should be replaced with modern alternatives.”
Write an essay discussing two of the reasons given for the decline in such buildings in your notes. You should explain which factor is more important , giving reasons in support of your answer.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 9 | Advanced (CAE)
You attended a debate at a local community centre at which a proposal to launch a new local TV station was discussed. You have made the notes below:
What would be the benefits of a new local TV station?
- community events
- local businesses
Some opinions expressed during the debate:
“TV is dying. Everyone uses the internet.” “Will younger people engage with local television?” “TV service can’t just become a vehicle for wall-to-wall advertising!”
Write an essay , discussing two of the benefits in your notes. You should explain which benefit you think would be most important , giving reasons in support of your answer.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 10 | Advanced (CAE)
You attended a college debate that discussed ways of encouraging more people to be more environmentally friendly in their energy use and production. You have made the notes below:
How can individuals protect the environment through their home energy policy?
- Subsidised solar panels
- Free insulation
- Replacement heating system
“Governments should be doing this, not individuals!” “Heating old, cold buildings helps nobody.” “Solar panels take decades to pay for themselves!”
Write an essay , discussing two of the ideas in your notes. You should explain which idea would help protect the environment most, giving reasons in support of your answer.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 11 | Advanced (CAE)
You attended a lecture at a local business centre where the advantages of working from home were discussed. You have made the notes below:
How can working from home be beneficial?
- Effects on traffic
- Less office space required
- Happier employees
Some opinions expressed during the lecture:
“People working alone at home go crazy!” “Face-to-face meetings are crucial.” “Will everybody have this privilege?”
Write an essay , discussing two of the benefits in your notes. You should explain which benefit would be most important , giving reasons in support of your answer.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 12 | Advanced (CAE)
You attended a debate at the town hall which discussed how new government money for the town should be spent. You have made the notes below:
How should the new government money be spent locally?
- Reduce local taxes by 1%
- More sports facilities
- New books and teachers for schools
“We pay too much tax, a tax cut helps everyone!” “Having a healthier local population is more important than money.” “I don’t play sports, what’s in this for me?”
Write an essay , discussing two of the proposals in your notes. You should explain which proposal would help the town most , giving reasons in support of your answer.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 13 | Advanced (CAE)
You attended a meeting at a local school where possible new additions to the curriculum were discussed. You have made the notes below:
What subjects can we add to our school curriculum?
- computer programming
- home decoration and repair
Some opinions expressed during the meeting:
“We need to consider those who won’t go to university.” “Learn Latin and you’re halfway to learning any other language.” “We need to prepare our children for the modern world they live in!”
Write an essay , discussing two of the subjects in your notes. You should explain which subject would help students most , giving reasons in support of your answer.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 14 | Advanced (CAE)
You have listened to a radio discussion programme about what can be done to increase participation in sports by people of all ages. You have made the notes below.
Ways of increasing participation in sports
- famous sportspeople
“Campaigns involving famous sportspeople are very effective because they are role models for young people.” “If people know what is available to them, more of them might take facilities” “What people need to get started in sports is enough free or cheap up sports.”
Write an essay for your tutor discussing two of the ways in your notes. You should explain which way you think is likely to be the most effective for increasing participation in sports and provide reasons to support your opinion.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 15 | Advanced (CAE)
Your class has attended a lecture on what governments could do to minimise the use of fossil fuels, You have made the notes below.
Methods of minimising the use of fossil fuels
- increasing taxes on petrol
- increasing use of nuclear energy
“Is the technology for recycling adequately developed?” “Increased taxation will not be a sufficient deterrent.’ “Nuclear energy is too risky.”
Write an essay for your tutor discussing two of the methods in your notes. You should explain which method you think is more important for governments to consider, and provide reasons to support your opinion.
Entonces, comprar priligy generico online ¿funciona el priligy genérico? Si está leyendo este artículo, probablemente esté buscando respuestas sobre la eficacia de las farmacias online y los medicamentos genéricos.
Get Your (FCE) Essay Checked!
C1 - essay topic / question 16 | advanced (cae).
You recently heard a discussion about the benefits of school uniforms. These are the notes you took.
Pros and Cons:
- Shared identity.
- Expensive for parents.
Notes on Opinions expressed:
- Could give students a positive identity boost.
- Some parents may not be able to afford them.
- Students with cheaper uniforms could face discrimination
Write an essay discussing two of the ideas in an appropriate style. You should explain which idea you think is more important , giving reasons to support your opinion.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 17 | Advanced (CAE)
You recently heard a discussion about the behavioural problems of some children. These are the notes you took.
- Stricter teachers.
- Parental responsibility.
- Government action.
- Teaching is difficult if too strict.
- Parents should exercise control.
- Government should introduce Laws to make parents liable for their children.
Write an essay discussing two of the ideas in an appropriate style, using 220 – 260 words. You should explain which idea you think is more important , giving reasons to support your opinion.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 18 | Advanced (CAE)
You recently heard a discussion about the low level of reading skills in schools. These are the notes you took.
- Extra reading work at school.
- Reading time with parents.
- Special teachers.
- No extra time available at school.
- Parents have very busy lives.
- Difficult to organise.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 19 | Advanced (CAE)
Your class has attended a panel discussion about the ‘race to space’ and who should be funding it. You have made the notes below:
Who should be funding the race to space?
- private companies
- the government
- we should not spend money on this
- In the future, we will need a new planet to live on
- The race to space is important for scientific development
- It’s a waste of money to explore space.
C1 - Essay Topic / Question 20 | Advanced (CAE)
You recently heard a discussion about bullying at school. These are the notes you took.
Notes on opinions expressed:
- Teachers should control their environment.
- Students should be taught about the dangers
- The police should offer protection.
Practice, Write & Improve
C1 advanced (cae) essay: download (pdf).
Download C1 Advanced (CAE) Essay: Questions (PDF)
Practice Tests Online
What is your level of english.
- Cookies Policy
- Web Development
- Online Education
105 Best Commentary Essay Topics in 2021
As you approach the end of your high school or college career, you might find yourself writing a lot of essays. These can be a valuable way to demonstrate your writing and analytical skills to potential employers, but no matter how well you think you’ve written a paper, it can be tough to know what to write about. Well, worry no more. We’ve collected a list of the 105 most commonly assigned topics for coursework, so that you can be confident that you’ll find something to write about.
In the academic world, a commentary essay can be a tricky assignment. It is not quite a formal research paper, but it is not exactly a casual list of your opinions, either. The article should include facts and examples from a variety of sources. However, the commentary essay should focus on your interpretation of those facts and examples. The result should be a unique piece of writing that shows your command of the English language.
105 Best subjects for essays with comments in 2021
An essay commentary is an essay in which the writer expresses a personal opinion about a topic, including an event, person, object, work of art, etc. Like an argumentative letter, your paper must be supported by evidence.
List of essay topics with comments
- A quick way to learn a foreign language.
- Why is it important to get good grades in school?
- How do you pass the exams?
- How can you improve your writing skills?
- List of the best professions for an introvert.
- Top list of professions for an extrovert.
- How to make a gift for a friend.
- How to make a delicious cake in an hour.
- Does smoking cigarettes always lead to lung cancer?
- How can you be inspired?
- Why do teenagers start using cosmetics?
- How should parents handle problems with their teens?
- Why does music influence people’s lives?
- The best way to connect with high school students.
- How to overcome depression with the help of a psychologist.
- How do you choose the best vegetables at the market?
- 10 ways to cook fish.
- The cheese making.
- The benefits of living on a farm.
- How is climate change affecting our health?
- What is the best way to get your dream job?
- Why some people are born to be leaders and others are not.
- Is it right to keep wild animals in zoos?
- 5 ways to cleanse facial skin.
- Why do teenagers often have skin problems?
25 Social commentary essay topics
- Five reasons to buy things online.
- How to sell something to people.
- What is marketing and how does it work?
- How do you throw a great birthday party for your partner?
- How do you organise a brilliant wedding?
- How do you write a book in six months?
- How do you stop smoking?
- How do you overcome alcohol addiction?
- How do I buy cheap theatre tickets?
- How do you buy a house?
- My receipt for the good mood.
- How do you make your kids happy in 5 minutes?
- Bedtime routine: Within ten minutes your baby is asleep!
- Your favorite place in town.
- How do you feel when you see cigarette commercials?
- Fast food restaurants make bad food.
- What is fibromyalgia? Is it a serious illness?
- Why do most celebrities lead dissolute lives?
- The Australian education system.
- Why do vegetarians go their separate ways?
- Why is Europe the best holiday destination?
- Immigrants to Canada.
- How to immigrate legally to another country?
- How can Europeans obtain a tourist visa for the United States?
- Is it okay to have sex before marriage?
25 essay topics with personal comments
- Why do so many teens turn to drugs and alcohol?
- How do you become popular at school?
- How can you avoid arguments and solve problems in other ways?
- What kind of person inspires me?
- My favorite place to shop.
- The best place to relax with your family.
- Why do I love my pet so much?
- My favorite style of music.
- Can we beat cancer?
- Why do so many young people hate school?
- Ten reasons not to commit suicide.
- Why is it important to go to church?
- Why do some religious people use bad words?
- How can we preserve the forests of our planet?
- How do I talk to my child about sex?
- How do you discuss a relationship with a teenager?
- Describe your favorite teacher and why you like him/her?
- How can I be a good neighbor?
- Why people should eat healthy.
- Does it make sense to swim?
- How can I be a good spouse?
- How do you end an argument in two minutes?
- What makes me happy?
- Why do siblings often argue about many things?
- How can books affect our lives?
20 ideas for an annotated essay
- In competition, team spirit is more important than winning.
- How to deal with the death of a beloved pet.
- How do you make lots of good friends?
- How do you avoid bad relationships with men/women?
- How to make a handmade card.
- How people can save wild animals.
- Why are most students too lazy to do their homework?
- The best places for a successful meeting.
- How do the online lessons work?
- What are e-books and how do they work?
- How do modern technologies contribute to the development of education?
- Is it possible to find a good partner on a dating site?
- How can we keep our planet green?
- How do you make a perfect pizza?
- How to raise children.
- How can I prevent AIDS?
- How do you find a phone in a woman’s pocket?
- How do you drive a car?
- How do you date a divorced man?
- Three ways to kill time in line at the store.
15 essay topics on higher education
- Android or iPhone – which one to choose?
- How does modern technology affect education?
- Should children only learn to type on a computer and not write by hand?
- How can 3D printers be used in medicine?
- Does social media help improve people’s lives?
- Why do children learn so quickly about modern technology?
- What is the next step in modern technology?
- Are computers and mobile phones bad for your health?
- What effect do modern gadgets have on children?
- Should schools use 3D printers for education?
- How can you prevent cancer?
- Why is the Earth’s climate changing?
- How does the computer work?
- Why is it important to learn?
- How to choose the best university.
How do you choose topics for annotated essays?
If you want to write an essay with commentary, the first thing you need to do is choose a descriptive topic. Remember that your audience will not read a boring essay to the end. Your first important task is to choose an interesting topic. Sometimes it’s not that easy, that’s why we have compiled a list of essay topics on commentary, which will help you find fresh and interesting ideas for your future work.
Get review help now with your 15% welcome bonus
Even if you have already chosen an interesting topic, you may find yourself sitting in front of a blank sheet of paper and not knowing how to write an essay. If you have no experience in article writing, it is best to take the help of our reliable article writing service. It’s very easy to order online and get 15% off!
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about weird informative essay topics and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best speech topics.
Our directory of good speech topics for college students is a great place to start your brainstorming process. Whether you’re looking for a speech on a specific issue or a fun and creative topic, we’ve got you covered. We’ve also included a free speech outline template for those that prefer to plan their speeches ahead of time. As a high school student or college freshman, you may have been tasked with coming up with a persuasive or informative speech. It can be hard to come up with a topic that has enough material to work with. There are a variety of different types of speeches to choose from, with a variety of topics. Here are just a few examples of great topics for speeches.
What are some good topics to write about for an essay?
What should you write about in your next essay? While there are many essay topics to choose from, it’s important to pick topics that are well-suited to you. Do you like to write about political issues or social issues? Do you prefer to write about current events or history? Do you prefer to write about science or literature? Well, consider these suggestions: If you’re writing an essay, you’re probably working on a college assignment. Perhaps you’re taking a class or preparing for a standardized test. Essays provide a great opportunity to learn how to write well, and they can even earn you extra credit. The first step to writing a good essay is selecting a topic to write about. Let’s look at a few essay topics that are likely to earn you some good grades.
What are some good topics?
So you’re looking for topics for a school essay. We get it. It’s hard to think of a topic when you have a bajillion other things to do. That’s why we’ve put together a list of 101 (more like 150) informative essay topics that are guaranteed to help you get a good grade. These are all topics we’ve written about in the past, so you know they’re good. Topics include: Endangered Animals, Sports, Global Warming, and Weird News. While bad essay topics can leave you feeling like you’ve wasted your time, good essay topics can lead to rewarding and engaging writing sessions. (Our favorite one is “What are some good topics?”, by the way.) The trick is knowing how to spot a good topic and how to avoid a bad one. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your next essay writing session.
About the Author: Prateek
You may also like.
Debunking the Myths of Self-Publishing
5 Signs of an Ineffective Online Marketing Campaign
How to Choose the Right Schooling Option for Your Expat Child in Thailand
2022 Fast Facts on Thailand’s Education System
Things to Consider in Finding the Best International Schools
Is Online Tuition Right for You?
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Enjoy this post? Rate it!
English essay topics | Trendy topics for 2023!
Knowing how to write an essay is not just about getting a high grade but also about communicating easily. this blog presents some of the best possible english essay topics you need to ace the exam without a hitch., table of contents, english essay topics | learn & engage, step 1: write a first draft, step 2: structure your essay in the most efficient way, step 3: write an analytical paragraph essay, common english essay topics, business english essay topics, key takeaways.
Innovation and creativity are key elements in the essay since they’re at the forefront of the entire process and impact how students approach their readings, reconsiderations, and analyses. Also, it’s important to note that 2023 introduced new English essay topics and is now stretching towards more global ideas. Be on top of the latest trending topics in the English language with these essay ideas contributed by experts.
How to write an effective essay?
Essays are frequent in elementary, middle, and high school, as well as in college. Strong English language skills are also required for studying abroad, from writing essays to conversing with classmates. College admissions officers assess your English abilities when assessing your application. It is when English proficiency assessments come into play.
The TOEFL , IELTS, and Duolingo exams assess your English proficiency, proving to institutions that you are prepared to study abroad. These exams assess four crucial components of English proficiency: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. English essay topics become integral for these tests as they help measure the individual’s grasp of English syntax and grammar. Not everyone is proficient in writing essays, but follow these tips to improve your essay-writing skills.
It should include the following:
- The structure or the framework of your essay.
- How do you intend to respond to the question?
- Which examples and arguments will you use?
- How will your argument be organized scientifically?
This structure or framework should be used for all essays:
- Introduction: This should catch the reader’s interest, elaborate on the fundamental concepts you will address, and offer the essay’s thesis.
- Body: Every paragraph in the body needs to have a transition at the beginning, which can be a word or phrase such as “first” or “another significant point.” The first sentence should then proceed with your topic sentence. This topic phrase, which functions as a more concise thesis statement, informs the reader about the subject of the paragraph.
- Conclusion: The essay’s final paragraph is the conclusion. The essay is concluded with this paragraph, which also restates the thesis statement and serves to remind the reader of the essay’s main points.
A paragraph is a series of connected sentences establishing a single concept. The following should be included in each section of the essay:
- A statement of the principal idea, or controlling notion, in a topic sentence.
- Supporting clauses to explain further and develop your argument.
- An example from the field or support for your claim based on what you’ve read.
- A significant conclusion you have reached from the evidence concludes your study of the evidence’s implication, relevance, and influence.’
- A last sentence that restates your argument evaluates the supporting data or serves as a segue to the following paragraph.
Topics for English essays
Essays can be written on a vast range of topics, stretching from easy English essay topics to high school English essay topics and reflective essay topics in higher English . You should practice developing ideas for all common essay topics to write your essay within the given time limit. Check out this list of English essay topics to get you started.
- Business & Money
- Communication & Personality
- Crime and Punishment
- Family and Children
- Food and Diet
- Media and Advertising
- Space exploration
- Sport and Exercise
These days, the most talked-about subjects could range from the effects of Bitcoin on the global economy to the difficulties of brand recognition in consumer relations with artificial intelligence. When selecting a topic, choose anything backed up by facts or statistical data. Here are some fascinating business English essay topics to think about:
- The difficulties of web advertising for businesses outside of the technology sector.
- The planning mindset for small or privately owned businesses.
- The application of sophisticated software for business forecasting.
- How Zoom conferencing could assist in improving customer service.
- Importance of logistics and e-commerce during pandemics.
- Resolving workplace disputes.
- Corporations and use of green energy technologies to investigate environmental ethics?
- The benefits and drawbacks of creative management techniques.
- The remote hiring procedures used in COVID-19..
- Globalization’s effects on corporate culture, as observed both online and in person.
Along with common English essay topics , students attempting English language proficiency tests must also be prepared to discuss more specific topics related to the impact of technology on businesses.
- An essay is a broad term for writing that expresses the writer’s point of view on a subject, whether academic, editorial or even satirical.
- A robust vocabulary is key to effective writing, as it allows authors to express their ideas in an articulate and sophisticated manner.
- As the topics of an English essay range from mundane to complex and abstract, having a diverse vocabulary is essential for effectively communicating ideas.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog. In case of any queries, reach out to us or drop a comment below! Liked this blog? Read next: How to write an essay in English | An incredibly easy tack!
Q1. What are the top 5 features of a strong essay?
Answer: The five characteristics of effective writing are focus, development, unity, coherence, and correctness.
Q2. How should I start writing an essay?
Answer: Make an essay outline, choose a topic, and conduct research.
Q3. What characteristics distinguish a strong essay?
Answer: An essay needs to have a single, well-developed subject. There should be a main idea or theme sentence in every paragraph. The main point should be supported or expanded upon in each paragraph and illustrated with the help of examples.
Q4. Why is effective vocabulary crucial in writing?
Answer: A strong vocabulary can help readers create more thought-provoking sentences and prevent repeating words repeatedly in a single sentence or paragraph. Using an effective vocabulary can make the essay more engaging, vivid, and stimulating for the reader.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.7 / 5. Vote count: 6
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
People also liked
GRE score validity | Shelf life and key details 2023!
Brain food | Nutritional diet for peak brain performance
GMAT exam date 2023 | Mark your calendar for essential information
TOEFL exam online | Master the TOEFL with this A-Z guide!
Parallelism and parallel lists | Decoding SAT & ACT 2023!
Exams to study abroad | A master list with the top 8 exams!
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Please enter an answer in digits: five × 5 =
Start your journey with iSchoolPrep
Need help with your Test Preparations? Contact Us for more details
Get e-books, expert guidance, live classes and more....
- Top 200 Informative Essay Topics for Every Student + Tips
What is an Informative Essay
How to choose informative essay topics.
- Good Informative Essay Topics
General Topics for Informative Essay
- Informative Essay Topics for Middle School
- Informative Essay Topics for High School
- Informative Essay Topics for College
Interesting Informative Essay Topics
- Easy Informative Essay Topics
Process Analysis Informative Essay Topics
Informative narrative essay topics, compare and contrast informative essay topics.
- Ideas for Informative Essay Topics on Religion
Informative Essay Topics About Stress
- Informative Essay Topics on Social Issues
- Business and Economics Informative Essay Ideas
- Final Thoughts
It isn't easy to choose a good topic without a precise informative essay definition. In short, an informative essay for college aims to educate a reader on a particular topic. Such academic papers may focus on defining a specific term by providing "how-to" tips, comparing and contrasting something, or explaining and analyzing information. Such piece of writing does not present a writer's opinion and never persuades the reader .
To choose a winning topic for an informative essay , it's not necessarily to spend a decent amount of time. The clue to any superb informative essay is an in-depth and narrow subject. A good topic has to be engaging both to the writer and the reader. For example, the essay written about chess or football may be of great interest to you, though it may be boring to your reader. Remember, you should captivate your audience by digging deep into the selected research area.
Good Informative Essay Topics
Below you can find a list of ideas for informative essay topics that are relevant in 2022. With this pool of ideas, you will get a wide range of examples for any student. We have divided them into different categories so that you can choose the most suitable subject .
- College stress
- Worldwide poverty
- Domestic violence
- Pregnancy in college
- Bullying in college
- Violence in video games
- Organic food tendency
- Harming impact of fast food
- College scholarships
Informative Essay Topics for Middle School
- Best house pets
- Unusual vegetables and fruits
- Harmful effects of video games
- Kindness is the utmost personal trait
- Best way to cook pizza
- Secret ingredient in cooking pasta
- Role of cell phones in students’ life
- A surprising turn of events in my life
- How I met my best friend
- Influence of color on mood
- School uniform
- Child obesity
- Over popularity in middle school
- Role of trainers in sport
- Stress and health
To broaden your mind, look through different lists of topics. For example, persuasive writing topics may come in handy.
Informative Essay Topics for High School
- Donuts for dinner: Nutritional aspect
- Global warming
- Kids make parenting hard
- Best way to learn effectively
- Guns legalization
- Overwhelming workload of students
- Artificial Intelligence as a learning solution
- Openness of modern students to changes
- Spontaneity improves life
- Role of generations
- Link between music and increased work efficiency
- Hobby is the richness of life
- Being organized helps in high school
- Embarrassing moments boost the confidence
- Parents should control the amount of time children spend watching TV
Informative Essay Topics for College
- Sport should be mandatory in each college
- Role of published literature in research
- Adverse effects of processed food
- Community services positively influence college students
- Summer classes are half productive compared to the autumn ones
- How long should be the comfort college weekend?
- Summer vacation is not for studying
- College dress code improves the academic efficiency of students
- Video games influence students' behavior
- How video games hurt students' grades?
- Video gaming and academic performance
- Factors affecting academic performance
- Crucial skills for academic progress
- Building leadership in class
- Community-based and educational programs
- Information that people get about you from your handwriting
- Alternatives to traditional paddy cultivation
- Ways to manage stress in workplaces
- Poverty in the world
- Are rich people really rich?
- Diseases associated with lifestyle
- Millennial generation's role in economic transformation
- Overgeneralization of generations
- How does the millennial generation respond to COVID-19?
- Global extreme poverty
- World poverty clock
- Hunger in America
- New face of rising worldwide hunger
- Significance of apps in modern businesses
- Organizational climate and culture
Easy Informative Essay Topics
- Hip-hop culture: Origin
- Importance of family support in sports
- Role of hobbies in academic success
- Procrastination as a defence mechanism
- Intelligence as a leadership trait
- Paralympic games
- Social media and aggression
- Psychological traumas caused by child abuse
- Professions and gender
- Blogging as business
- Learning strategies
- Role of parents in personality development
- Early marriage
- Abortion as an ethical dilemma
- Capital punishment debate
- How to defeat insomnia?
- How to cook perfect brownies?
- How to get rid of a harmful habit?
- How to wash a pet?
- How to wash linen trousers?
- How to remove grass stains?
- How to start relationships?
- How to edit a photo?
- How do solar panels work?
- How to write a great essay?
- How to build stable friendships?
- How to groom a cat?
- How to stop or lower hiccups?
- How to cook ice cream?
- How to cook donuts?
- How did I overcome fear?
- My special place
- A place I would like to avoid in the future
- Secrets of successful academic performance
- My life-changing event
- My fondest memory
- My favorite time
- My biggest loss
- Does money matter in my life?
- My first handshake
- Moment I'm proud of
- A phrase that sparked hope
- Words that have changed my life
- If I had lived two hundred years earlier
- My secret talent
We can also suggest you browse our personal narrative ideas . Get some interesting ideas for your essay.
- High School vs. College: Major differences
- Who takes much of the life - students who work or unemployed students?
- Major differences between American English and British English
- What makes employment similar to education?
- SAT vs. TOEFL: Comparison
- Difference between a Master's degree and Ph.D
- Persuasive vs. Argumentative Paper
- Is traditional education better than remote learning?
- Nazism and fascism: Similar or different?
- Tea or coffee: Which drink is healthier?
- Living in a village or moving to the city
- Coke vs. Pepsi
- Traditional vs. Online commerce
- Jazz vs. Rock
- Forbes or New York Times
Keep in mind that we have the whole blog with compare and contrast topics . Use them for inspiration and some fresh ideas for your writing.
Ideas for Informative Essay Topics on Religion
- Church and country
- Black churches
- Religion and modernism
- Religion and sex
- Religion and evolution
- Religion in the workplace
- Religion and mental health
- Religion and bullying
- Women in religion
- Political Islam
- Religion and communism
- New religious movements
- Acute stress
- Episodic acute stress
- Psychosocial stress
- Chronic stress
- Psychological stress
- Physical stress
- Breathe techniques to overcome stress
- Causes of stress
- Causes of chronic stress
- Causes of physical stress
- Types of stress
- Encounter stress
- Time stress
- Situational stress
- Anticipatory stress
- Stress management
Informative Essay Topics on Social Issues
- Social inequality
- Gender identity
- Drugs abuse
- Alcohol abuse
- Bullying and social media
- Economic Deprivation
- Political Corruption
- Anti-social behavior
- Racial discrimination
- Unemployment caused by COVID pandemic
- Child abuse
Business and Economics Informative Essay Ideas
- Dynamics of consumerism
- Nobel prize in Economics 2020
- Impact of demonetization
- Reduction in tax rates
- Formalization of workforce
- Industrial corridors in business and economy
- Gig economy popularity
- E-commerce in businesses
- Socio-economic inequality
- Methods of economics
- Economic crisis 2020
- Business perspectives
- Financial decisions in private businesses
- Human resources' role in businesses
- Role of marketing and branding in sales
It happens that students know the topic they should write on but do not have time or are not good at writing essays. No worries! We are always here for you to provide academic assistance. Entrust your task to an expert writer and our specialist will help you choose an excellent informative essay topic for an A+ grade paper. On top of that, you may get a professional custom essay written just for you within the deadline given.
Require academic assistance? – Get it right here and right now! Get a price quote & proceed with your order!
Writing a book summary or analysis of a classical literary piece is a common assignment that students should be ready to complete every day. Its nature forces you to read an original story, test your writing skills, and delve into the author’s commentaries and opinions. What are interesting Scarlet ...
Are you fond of telling interesting stories? If yes, it's essential to know how to choose excellent narrative essay topics and follow the necessary assignment directions to develop a brilliant paper. Check out our compiled list of essay ideas from expert writers who complete homework on a regular ba...
Choosing cause and effect essay topics is the first step to make once you are assigned to complete such a task. This type of paper requires students to possess excellent analytical and research skills. It also helps to grasp the concept of causal relationships, which is beneficial not only in academ...