Composition on a funny story
Composition 1 option
Last summer my brothers and I rested with my grandparents in the village. We like them, because in the summer we do not need to go to school, but in the village, there is a river, in which it is very pleasant to swim. For all the time that we stayed there, we had different situations: both funny and not very good.
Today I want to tell one of them.
When we come, we immediately find friends, because in summer there are a lot of children in the village. And then one day, came the neighbor’s boy Yura, who called us to the river. After asking, we immediately ran there.
When we arrived, the older boys were making tarzanka. We also became interested, and we asked them to join the company. They gladly accepted us.
Afraid that my grandmother would scold me, because I stained my clothes, I ran home and began to wash it. He read it and posted it in the yard. But when everything dried up, I saw that on my blue T-shirt formed a yellow stain. I got scared and cried. Grandmamma just arrived, and she had to tell her everything. Hearing my story, my grandmother did not swear, but only laughed. She explained to me that I took a whitening soap, so the t-shirt went bad.
Since then, I wash all my clothes myself. This is the story.
Composition 2 option
A few years ago, when we were still in the 6th grade, a new teacher of English came to our small school. Previous, Elena Alexandrovna, went to the decree and she was replaced by a miniature Victoria Vladimirovna no more than 150 cm tall. Thanks to high heels, she could reach 155-160 cm, but this did not distinguish her from the crowd of children.
The bell rang, everyone was seated in their seats, and I stood, waiting. I hear footsteps along the corridor getting closer and closer, I maximize my swing and, with the slightest opening of the door, I hit Sashka with a broom from all over. What was my surprise when the whole class froze instead of the usual laughter. It turns out that I “dedicated” a new teacher to Viktoria Vladimirovna, who, with tears in her eyes, turned around and left without collecting even the papers that fell out of her hands. The class only then allowed himself to laugh.
Naturally, having calmed down a little, we realized that she would now return with the director and us, and in particular me, oh, how not to get better. But she was able to surprise us here. After 5 minutes I returned and went into the classroom, covering my face with a folder, and lowered it only when I was convinced that nothing more was flying into it. With words – Well, something, and I did not expect such an initiation. We laughed again and then I, already apologizing, told why it happened. Now she is our leader and loves us very much, and we remember that incident often enough and laugh along with her.
A short mini-essay “The Funniest Case in the Summer”
This summer there was a lot of fun and interesting, but this case was especially remembered by our whole family.
My mother often sends me to the store for food and various trifles. My memory is not very good, so she constantly writes me a list of products on a piece of paper. Here and at that time I had to go to the store at the request of the parents. But it was summer and I could not find a pen with a sheet of paper. Then my mother said: “Remember, you will have to buy only three things: bread, milk and chocolate.” On the way to the store, I kept telling myself that I needed only three things. And then my friends met on my way. I decided that shopping can wait, but football can not wait.
Half an hour later I went to the store and still remembered three things. When I returned, I confidently passed the package to my mother, in which three things lay: onions, potatoes and chocolate. Mom was very surprised by this set of products. Probably in my head everything was mixed up after football, and I decided to buy just that.
Later everything cleared up, I had to go to the store again. This time without football. And my mother remembered this case for a long time and laughed, because I had not forgotten to buy my chocolate.
- Composition “A funny case in school” Last summer my brothers and I rested with my grandparents in the village. We like them, because in the summer we do not need to go to school, but in the village, there is a river, in which it is very pleasant to swim. For all the time that we stayed there, we had different […]...
- Composition “A funny incident from life” It’s not always the stories that made you laugh heartily, can be long. A short essay on the subject “A funny case” may well take place. For example, you can take the following ideas. “One summer, I was at home with my friend, we got bored and decided to come up with something… With Edik […]...
- Funny cases with animals composition I go out to work in the morning. From the corner of my eye I see, in the front garden, near the entrance the cat sits under the birch. Well, I’m sitting and sitting, I’m moving my business. And I can hear the cat meowing. But, “meav” he had some strange turned out, rough, hoarse. […]...
- An interesting story from a life work This story happened to me back in elementary school. I often went home with my classmates, because I lived very close to school. And this day was no exception. I was walking with a boy named Artem. It was autumn, but the puddles were already freezing. Artem has always been very curious and at the […]...
- Funny case: how I worked as a postman Friends, I want to tell you an amusing incident from my youth. This story occurred in the 70 years, when I moved to the 8th grade of secondary school in the city of Taganrog. Funny event from life There was a long-awaited summer vacation. Happy time! Do what you want: rest, sunbathe, read books. But […]...
- Funny quotations from the writings of schoolchildren 1. The tractor raced across the field, slightly smelling. 2. In the summer we with the boys went on a camping trip with an overnight stay, and we took with ourselves only what we needed: a potato, a tent and Maria Ivanovna. 3. M. Yu. Lermontov died in the Caucasus, but he did not love […]...
- Composition on the theme “The Story of the Old Textbook” At the end of the school year, students handed their textbooks to the school library. Careful librarian carefully put them on the bookshelves, where the textbooks were to spend the whole summer. When the school librarian closed the door to the key, the textbooks revived and began to talk lively and condemn the long school […]...
- “The first day at school” composition School is probably the most fun time in my life. When I went to kindergarten, I dreamed of going to school as soon as possible. At that time, the school for me was something interesting, mysterious, a place where children grow up, know how to make friends and to be faithful friends. I really wanted […]...
- Keep clean Our school held a “week of cleanliness”. We washed all the classes, corridors and halls. Press club issued a poster: “Keep clean!” The poster was written by Kolya neat and dense, and he could write very well with a poster pen. Kolya tried very hard. Everything turned out splendidly. cleanliness went to hang his poster […]...
- Fantastic story composition Bright summer sunset. The nature is unusually beautiful. The boundless steel surface of the forest lake stretches to the horizon. I’m standing on its edge and I’m afraid to take the first step. The lake is huge. Evening warm air plays with cheerful clouds, a light breeze and pink setting sun rays. Wings of butterflies […]...
- Composition on a fantastic story Bright summer sunset. The nature is unusually beautiful. The boundless steel surface of the forest lake stretches to the horizon. I’m standing on its edge and I’m afraid to take the first step. The lake is huge. Evening warm air plays with cheerful clouds, a light breeze and pink setting sun rays. Wings of butterflies […]...
- Composition 2 option – Memorable case I want to talk about the case on the eve of 9 May. One day the school organizer came into the classroom and told me about the idea to pass the pupils to all veterans of the Second World War of our village and help around the house, do what the old people ask. We […]...
- Composition on the theme of school uniform School uniform is an integral part of school life in many countries. Most schools in Russia also require a school uniform. Nevertheless, some schools take a free form. There are various opinions on how the standard school uniforms should look like. Some schools have a dark blue form, while others use dark red or dark […]...
- Composition “About school friends” This girl I know from the first class. Now she is my best friend, her name is Liana. On the eighth of February she will turn 13 years old. Liana is quite tall for her age. She rarely has a bad mood, so on the face you can often see a radiant smile. look whole […]...
- “Description of a classmate” composition I have a lot of friends in my class. I’m good to all the guys. But there is among them one boy – Alex. This is my best friend. We sit with him at one desk from the first class. We were familiar before the school, so decided to enter the same class. Alexey has […]...
- Composition on “The description of a friend” I have many friends and comrades: in school, in the yard, in the football section, where I do business. And Marat is the best friend among them. We live with him in one yard and study in the same class. However, behind one desk Marat and I do not sit. Teachers sit us down so […]...
- Composition of sport in human life Sport in my life means a lot. I can not imagine a single day of my life without sports. When I first went to first grade, I entered the basketball section. I really liked the game in the team and I could play well. All the guys in the team appreciated me. I liked to […]...
- My favorite season is composition When I was asked at school to write an essay about my favorite season, I did not hesitate for long. Yes, I like golden autumn, snow-white winter. I also like spring when the trees bloom. But my favorite season is summer! Especially I love the arrival of summer. It’s high time, when the heat and […]...
- Composition on the theme “Summer Forest” Summer Forest – one must be able to see its beauty. Summer! Summer vacation! Summer freedom! What to do in the summer? Of course, go to the country, in the village, closer to nature, closer to the forest. How pleasant are the walks through the summer forest. It is necessary to go quietly in the […]...
- Writing my vacation Who among us does not love summer? This time of year is especially loved by all schoolchildren, because it’s time for a vacation. In school it is not necessary, you can wake up not on an alarm clock and walk every day as long as you want. In the street it is warm and sunny, […]...
- My attitude to sport If you want to always be healthy, strong and have a good appearance, you need to play sports. Sport is very popular in our country. Thousands of people are engaged in it. The most popular sports in the country are athletics, football, volleyball, basketball, hockey, gymnastics, running on skis and skates. In each city there […]...
- “Description of nature in the summer” composition Summer is a wonderful time of the year. Long sunny days are followed by short warm nights. Most often it’s clear weather, and the endless blue sky stretches over your head. Trees are magnificently cleaned in bright green clothes. Under them everywhere the grass grows, dotted with colorful lights of summer flowers – poppies, bells, […]...
- The summary of the story of A. P. Chekhov “Thick and thin” Two school companions met at the station of the Nikolayevskaya Railway: one fat, one thin. Tolstoy gave the impression of a man who succeeded in life, Slim, on the contrary, looked much more modest. He had just got out of the car, carrying a lot of cartons in his hands, a thin woman was looking […]...
- School friendship composition My class was very different from the others. If in parallel classes we fought for progress and discipline, we tried to be friendly and sincere. From the first bell, we somehow immediately rallied and became one family. Of course, we had pupils and hooligans lagging behind in their academic progress. But, when they realized that […]...
- The summary of the story “Dry bread” An interesting story about a little boy Mitya 7 years old and his mother. Father Mitya died after the war, and grandfather even earlier, Mitya did not even really remember him. His mother worked on the field, harnessed oxen and plowed the land to collect a rich harvest of bread. But the summer turned out […]...
- The story of my family The happiness of each person lies in his family. If he does not have a family, then in life he is not completely happy. My family consists of three people: Mom, Dad and I. And the story of my family started with the fact that in the distant year 1966 my grandfather, on the father’s […]...
- Summary of the story of V. G. Rasputin “Lessons of the French” The narrative is conducted on behalf of an eleven-year-old boy who finds himself face to face with a harsh life. His mother had three children, and he was the eldest. After the end of the fifth grade, he is sent to the district center, to continue his studies. He lives with a friend of his […]...
- Composition last call The last bell has already become a traditional holiday for schoolchildren. He announces the end of the school year. The last bell is a cheerful and at the same time a sad holiday. One he foretells a vacation, and for graduates – a ticket to adulthood, with many surprises, overcoming various life crossroads. Time flies […]...
- What does it mean for me to be a free person? “Free!” I shouted to my friends when we ran out of school on the last day of class. “Free for the whole summer!” Then I still did not understand the meaning of the word “freedom”. But it was so nice to say it… At all times people have sought to be free. They were freed […]...
- Do I have to go in for sports? New in our class. Her name is Dasha. As soon as she appeared in the classroom, the boys began to try to please her. I had few chances: I’m not very tall, almost on my head below Dasha, and in the gym class I’m almost the last in the rank. I feel insecure on gymnastic […]...
- Composition of the story of a real man One of the most “strong” books I read this summer was the novel by B. Polevoy “The Story of a Real Man.” This work is based on real events from the life of the Soviet pilot Alexei Maresiev. During one of the battles, the hero was shot down by an enemy aircraft. When he woke […]...
- A brief narrative of AP Platonov’s story “Yushka” For a long time, in ancient times, an old man lived in the same city. He worked in a smithy near the Moscow road foreman at the main blacksmith, because he did not see well and was weak. He carried water, sand and coal to the smithy, fanned the horn, held hot iron on the […]...
- Composition “In the form of a letter” Dear friend, I write to you with the best wishes. I received your letter, for which I very much thank you. I still spend my holidays in the village, visiting grandparents. I really like it here, so I’ll stay here until the end of the summer. I have a lot of friends here. We spend […]...
- Composing a funny case Whence this exotic bird took in his yard, Dima did not know, but the parrot was very beautiful: large, white with a yellow tuft and a large gray beak. Most likely, he escaped from previous owners, and maybe kicked out for an unfriendly character. My friend decided to catch a bird and put it in […]...
- My favorite sport is football I love ball games, and most of all I like football. This is a very interesting game, full of excitement. She came to us from England, although even in ancient Egypt and the Maya Indians there were similar games with the ball. Today, football is the most common sport in the world. Millions of people […]...
- The composition on the theme “Summer rest” So the long-awaited summer came. Three months of rest. Parents decided to spend it not at the dacha, but take me to the sea. So that I get sunburnt and improve my health. Since I do not tolerate the heat Summer is a very special time. For as long as three months you can forget […]...
- School uniform composition The appearance of the school uniform in our country is associated, as a rule, with the gymnasiums of tsarist Russia, and in the subsequent existence of the Soviet Union this requirement to the pupils was considered unconditional. However, today the question of the need for a school uniform is no longer so unequivocal, despite the […]...
- Composition on the theme of summer holidays Summer holidays from all school holidays I like most, because they are the longest and fall in the summer. Summer is one of the best seasons of the year, which provides many options for spending time. You can walk all day in the street, not sit at home. Go to the sea, the lake, the […]...
- Composition on the theme of the favorite season of the summer I’ve always loved summer months more than all the other seasons. It’s a vacation! And the long-awaited hot season comes! No jackets, no sweaty hats! Down with the gloves, which all the time you lose one piece of the pair, and my mother swears! Go for hours at a time barefoot on hot soil and […]...
- The composition on the topic of love according to Bunin’s story “Dark alleys” The story “Dark alleys,” written in 1938 in pre-war France, brings us back to Russia at the beginning of the twentieth century, at a time about which Bunin had only sad memories. But at the same time the writer tells a story that could happen at any time and in any country. After all, people […]...
Essay on Funny Incident in My Childhood
Students are often asked to write an essay on Funny Incident in My Childhood in their schools and colleges. And if you’re also looking for the same, we have created 100-word, 250-word, and 500-word essays on the topic.
Let’s take a look…
100 Words Essay on Funny Incident in My Childhood
Childhood is a time filled with innocent joy and laughter. One funny incident from my childhood still brings a smile to my face.
It was my 7th birthday. Mom baked a cake, and I decided to help. I tried to carry it to the table, but tripped over our cat. The cake flew and landed on my dad’s head!
Everyone was silent for a moment, then burst into laughter. Dad, with cake on his head, was the unexpected highlight of my birthday. I learned a lesson about being careful, and we still laugh about it today.
A collection of top essays on
- great personalities
- science & technology
- society & social issues
- sports & education
- environment, ecology & climate
250 Words Essay on Funny Incident in My Childhood
Childhood, an era marked by innocence and sheer joy, is often filled with countless memorable incidents. Among these, some incidents stand out for the sheer humor they bring along. I vividly recall one such funny incident from my childhood which, to this day, brings a smile to my face.
It was the summer of 2005, and I was a mischievous seven-year-old. My family had a tradition of hosting an annual barbecue party. That year, it was my responsibility to manage the lemonade stand. I was thrilled, envisioning myself as a successful entrepreneur.
The party commenced, and I was doing a commendable job. However, my entrepreneurial ambitions led me to experiment. I decided to make my lemonade stand unique by adding my secret ingredient – salt instead of sugar. Yes, you read it right! My seven-year-old mind thought it would be a fantastic twist.
Revelation and Reaction
The first customer was my uncle. The moment he took a sip, his face contorted in a mix of shock and disgust. It was a sight to behold! He spat the lemonade out, causing a ripple of laughter among the guests. I was initially baffled, but when I tasted the salty lemonade, I understood the reason behind the laughter riot.
This incident, though embarrassing at the moment, turned out to be the highlight of the party. It taught me a valuable lesson about experimentation and its unexpected outcomes. The salty lemonade incident from my childhood remains a funny anecdote that continues to lighten up family gatherings. It is a testament to the fact that some of our best memories are often unplanned and filled with laughter.
Packed in 152 Informative Pages
500 Words Essay on Funny Incident in My Childhood
Childhood is a period of life filled with innocence and joy, often punctuated by moments of laughter and learning. One such memory from my childhood that stands out for its humor and the lessons it taught me is the “Great Watermelon Incident”. It’s an episode that never fails to bring a smile to my face, a story that I often share with friends and family, and a memory that has shaped my perspective on life.
The Watermelon Incident
The incident took place during one of the hot summer days when I was around eight years old. My family had a tradition of buying a large watermelon every summer, which we would all enjoy together. That year, my father brought home the largest watermelon I had ever seen. It was enormous, almost the size of a small boulder, and I was awestruck by its size and the promise of the juicy, sweet fruit inside.
One day, when my parents were away, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I wanted to taste the watermelon, and waiting for my parents to cut it open was simply too much to bear. I took the biggest kitchen knife I could find and attempted to cut the watermelon myself. However, the watermelon was so large and my eight-year-old self so small that I lost my balance and the watermelon slipped from the table, rolling down the stairs with a series of comedic thuds.
The watermelon’s escape was not without consequences. It left a trail of destruction in its wake, knocking over a vase, scattering books, and ultimately smashing into a wall at the bottom of the stairs. The resulting explosion of watermelon pulp was both horrifying and hilarious. The entire house was covered in sticky red pulp, and I stood at the top of the stairs, knife in hand, awestruck at the chaos I had unleashed.
When my parents returned, they were met with a scene of utter devastation. However, instead of getting angry, they started laughing uncontrollably. The sight of their usually neat house covered in watermelon, combined with my sheepish expression, was too much for them.
The Great Watermelon Incident taught me several valuable lessons. The first was patience. Had I waited for my parents to return, the watermelon disaster would have been avoided. The second was responsibility. The mess was my doing, and I spent the next few days cleaning up the sticky aftermath. Lastly, I learned about the power of humor. My parents’ reaction showed me that sometimes, it’s better to laugh at our mistakes than to get upset.
Looking back, the Great Watermelon Incident was a funny and formative event in my childhood. It was a moment of innocent mischief that turned into a hilarious disaster, a story that has been told and retold in my family over the years. More importantly, it was a moment that taught me valuable lessons about patience, responsibility, and the power of laughter. Even now, whenever I see a watermelon, I can’t help but smile at the memory.
That’s it! I hope the essay helped you.
If you’re looking for more, here are essays on other interesting topics:
- Essay on A Funny Incident in School
- Essay on My Favourite Game Football
- Essay on Football Is My Favourite Sport
Apart from these, you can look at all the essays by clicking here .
Wow nice essay
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
M.p. birla foundation higher secondary school., a funny incident in my life | story | bookosmia.
12 year old Atreyi Bose, a Bookosmian from Kolkata brings to us a hilarious tale of how she fell for an ‘April fool’ prank! Read only at Bookosmia.
- March 18, 2021
Funny incidents keep happening in our life. They often happen unexpectedly as surprises.
Some years back, one such funny incident happened in my life. It was a bit dangerous as well as funny.
I had gone to the village in which my grandmother, grandfather and other elders lived. It was located in Kolkata South 24 Parganas. I had gone there for a 7-day vacation. I had made many friends there with whom I liked to play. I loved going there with my family because of the beautiful environment. All around the houses were trees and shrubs-spectacular greenery. Also, there were numerous green fields.
One fine day, when I was walking through one of the green fields alone, I could see a green coloured object lying curled at a distance. I walked a bit closer and had a look at it.
I realized that it was a dangerous and poisonous snake. I was really afraid of it and turned slightly pale. I thought that it would bite me.
Immediately I ran back home and started screaming! My grandfather calmed me down and went to that spot with some of the elders and my friends. I was really shocked to see that the snake lay in the same position and had not moved at all.
My grandfather then lifted the ‘snake’ and gave it to the horribly scared me. At that very moment, I could hear peals of laughter from my friends.
Once the object was in my hand, I realized that it was a stupid and silly rubber toy resembling a snake.
I cried and laughed at the same time!
Later, I came to know from my friends that this was done to make me an “April Fool” as it was the 1st of April, 2017.
- April fool , friends , grandparents , vacation , village
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
My favourite drawing-Village | Art by Baivab,8, Cuttack
Art by CH Nikita, Hyderabad | Inclusion Fest Spotlight
Happy Friendship Day| Art by Aditi from Hyderabad | Inclusion Fest Spotlight
The Globetrotting Warriors | By Young Author Aadvik Balodia
Mahabharata- Unheard Voices | A collection of stories
EXTRA! Extra Chromosome, Extra Ordinary Love | Children’s Book
Bookosmia – India’s No. 1 Publisher For Kids, By Kids from 150+ locations worldwide.
Bookosmia is a safe and preferred destination for kids whether it is to read, listen, write or watch their favourite stories.
Not That Different
- Shop with us
- Comic Story
- Know Autism Better
- Parents Speak
- Nayi Disha's Resource Centre
- Inclusion Stories FEST '22
- Down Syndrome Awareness 2023
- Get Published
- Live Events
- Terms and Conditions
- Shipping, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Our Partners
- Designed by Raei Technologies .
India’s #1 Creative Platform FOR Kids BY Kids
- Free Samples
- Premium Essays
- Editing Services Editing Proofreading Rewriting
- Extra Tools Essay Topic Generator Thesis Generator Citation Generator GPA Calculator Study Guides Donate Paper
- Essay Writing Help
- About Us About Us Testimonials FAQ
- I Fell into the Fountain Twice
I Fell into the Fountain Twice - Essay Example
- Subject: Other
- Type: Essay
- Level: College
- Pages: 1 (250 words)
- Downloads: 16
- Author: sbosco
Extract of sample "I Fell into the Fountain Twice"
- freedom writers andre bryant story
- make hay while sun shines story
- the story of the dress that sang
- Cited: 3 times
- Copy Citation Citation is copied Copy Citation Citation is copied Copy Citation Citation is copied
CHECK THESE SAMPLES OF I Fell into the Fountain Twice
The impact of skiing and tourism on mountain environments, mountain man brewing co, how does new mexico's media portray issues of drought and water allocation, a tour of hearst castle in san simeon california, geography of albuquerque and santa fe, blue mountain spring water inc - marketing and financial perspectives, the three year marketing plan for mountain spring water, inc, competitive strategies and managerial decision making research.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- COOKIES POLICY