My Speech Class
Public Speaking Tips & Speech Topics
66 Military Speech Topics [Persuasive, Informative]
Jim Peterson has over 20 years experience on speech writing. He wrote over 300 free speech topic ideas and how-to guides for any kind of public speaking and speech writing assignments at My Speech Class.
I try to cover for you as much persuasive and informative themes as possible related to defense and armed forces, militias, the marine corps and coast guard. This is one of my special speech topic idea pages.
Look on the left for other general and focused examples for an educational spoken essay presentation at school. Twenty interesting and current military speech topics for a good informative on objects, subjects, events, structures and entities can be about:
- Air missile defense strategies in East Europe.
- Small arms and light weapons sales in malls.
- Structure of our armed forces; at sea, on land, in the air.
- Famous battles and wars that form our nation.
- Chain of command in special operations.
- Bases, camps and forts as the defense line.
- Intelligence services: do they cooperate?
- Nuclear weapons stock by country or region.
- Bunker busters; how do they work.
- Patriot missile defense as an example of military engineering.
- Medal of Honor categories and heroes.
- Purple Heart conditions and recipients.
- West Point Academy education curriculum.
- Naval Coast Guard operations on the seas.
- Chief of Staff position and power.
- Megastructures engineered for the army.
- Army marching bands and orchestras and their history.
- Ways to salute in different countries.
- Pentagon building architeture of concentric pentagonal rings and radial corridors.
- Life in a submarine for ten months.
- African Union should increase the number of troops deployed in the Sudanese Darfur province.
- Military actions against regimes with hostile policies is inevitable.
- The effect of war on the economy.
- Closer diplomatic ties with North Korea will mean more control.
- Decommissioning is the only way to negotiate with war lords in Sudan.
- Diplomatic immunity issues in dictatorial systems are based on military power.
- Efforts to bring Nazi war crime suspects to trial will never be successful.
- Every citizen should commit to 2,000 hours of voluntary national service in their lifetime.
- Have more women in military staff functions.
- Immigration control is important to preserve security and culture.
- It’s not cowardly to refuse to fight in a war.
- Kids are most likely to become child soldiers if they are poor.
- Military service should be based on conduct, not sexual orientation.
- Mothers must be persuaded not to fight in militairy combat front lines.
- Negotiating with terrorists is justifiable.
- Recruiting marines is a though duty
- Restrictions on weapons trade ought to be more severe.
- Sometimes force and violence are needed to make peace.
- Support initiatives to help child soldiers.
- The military corps – professionals and / or voluntareers.
- The next great world war will be in western Europe again.
- The US-Mexican border fence to tighten homeland security does not work.
- The use of torture is never appropriate.
- There should be a Code of Conduct in the arms trade.
- Unilateral military action is wrong without the consent of the United Nations.
- We must never stop honouring war veterans.
Here are easy to research ideas for writing a speech on women in the military speech topics:
- Women in front-combat lines: ban or not?
- Role of women in World War II; female power behind the screens.
- Famous female intelligence spies, there are more than you think.
- Sexual harassment policies in the military.
- Women on high positions in the army.
- Seagoing positions and responsibilities on combat ships.
- History of the position of women in military service.
- All jobs in the air force should be opened for females.
- Effects on morale, training, and unit workload.
- Protection in ground combat.
These are examples of military speech topics based on interesting persuasive government policy writing topics. Describe pros/cons or take a side in the public debate about these speech ideas on controversial:
- Are smart bombs really that smart?
- Biological and chemical weapons.
- Nuclear proliferation treaties do they bring a peaceful balance?
- Arms trade codes of conduct by the large co-operating governments.
- Regional conflicts. Cover not all of course, but I think you could pick out one or two and compare the similarities and upper-regional consequences in the long term.
- Space security – a myth or already taken in position in secret agreements?
- Use of dirty bombs and the international protests against it.
- GI Bill on caring for veterans.
- Veteran affairs.
- Military budget cuts and spending balance.
41 Psychology Speech Topic Ideas
89 Medical Speech Topic Ideas [Persuasive, Informative, Nursing]
1 thought on “66 Military Speech Topics [Persuasive, Informative]”
How to roll sleeves correctly
Leave a Comment
Reach out to us for sponsorship opportunities
Vivamus integer non suscipit taciti mus etiam at primis tempor sagittis euismod libero facilisi.
© 2023 My Speech Class
159 Military Essay Topics
Looking for some military topics for discussion? You’re in the right place! We’ve gathered here a list of hot military persuasive essay topics to boost your creativity! Our unique army persuasive essay topics will inspire your presentation or research paper.
🏆 Hot Military Topics for Discussion
👍 good military research topics & essay examples, 💡 simple military essay topics, 🎓 most interesting army persuasive essay topics, ❓ military research questions.
- Customs and Courtesies in the Military: Survey Feedback Use of survey feedback as a means of improving safety culture and consciousness in the U. S. army has increased staff awareness of safety and risks while on and off-duty.
- Political Issues: The United States Military The military has one of the most advanced technologies in the world, as soldiers have to face the harshest conditions in their service and general life.
- Military Medical Assets Usage In case of an emergency, not only the ability of the military services to locate and utilize the required sources, but also the capability of the military people to cooperate.
- Military Bases on Okinawa: Impact on Economy The American military based on the territory of Japan, Okinawa in particular, has a certain impact on the country’s economic and political relations.
- Automated vs. Military Pitot Static Tester The report proposes that the Military Pitot Static Model is much better than the 6300 model. However, diligence should be observed depending on the aircraft that is being tested.
- When Is the Use of Military Force Justified? Current justification of the use of military force is quite reasonable, but it is still far too loose for being used only in the instances that cannot be addressed with the help of diplomacy.
- Stealth Aircraft Support in the United States Military This paper will argue that maintaining an edge on military technology and the air force is crucial for the US by giving reasons why it is important for the US military to have stealth aircrafts.
- Military Policy that Should Be Changed The military is a secret organization that does not disclose its activities to the public, mainly because of the strict rules and regulations. Some of how things are conducted ought to be changed.
- Justification for the Use of Military Force Military intervention was a feasible alternative for averting external aggression in the past, and it is still the most viable option for fighting global terrorism.
- Military Spending by the Government of the United States The US federal government allocates excess resources to its military, and some money could assist in other areas of the economy.
- Napoleon’s Achievements and Military Campaigns Napoleon was one of the greatest men in the history of humanity. Being a brilliant commander, he managed to win a number of significant battles and create new efficient strategies.
- The Role of Soft Skills in Military Operations Soft skills are built upon hard skills but include communication skills and sociocultural competence necessitated by the nature of military operations.
- The Great Depression and Military Spending The Great Depression had a devastating impact on the US economy. But military spending could be consider the main tool of it ended and promoting the growth of the industrial sector.
- Stress in the Military A study conducted by the Careercast.com in 2013 indicated that the military working environment was characterized by numerous stressors.
- Bereaved Military Children: Group Intervention Bereavement is one of the most stressful events, and it is closely linked to anxiety, depression, fear, aggressiveness, and regression.
- Discipline Implementation in Military Environment The state of the army leaves much to be desired regarding the discipline levels and the allocation of the army resources. Immediate actions should be taken to handle the problem.
- Military on the US Southern Border Even serving at the southern border, the military will not be able to serve all issues associated with the case of Mexico.
- Military Personnel and Psychological Risks Researchers have discovered that the sense of loneliness is one of the risk factors that potentially cause various mental disorders among active-duty soldiers.
- Training and Development in Military Units This discussion examines how powerful training and development programs focusing on the use of technological apps can improve the efficiency of a military organization or unit.
- Military Treatment, Success, and Diverse Groups This paper highlights the correlation between the integration of the micro and macro-sociological theories and the successful treatment of diverse groups.
- American Military Approaches in the East This work discusses questions related to the Korean War, US military approaches in Vietnam, Vietnamization, the Arab-Israeli war, and the American way of war.
- WWI and Interwar Military Innovations WWI triggered the development of an array of interwar military innovations. Today specialization is common in contemporary military forces.
- The Massive Military’s Layoff of the Obama Administration This paper discusses the massive layoff within the military during the Obama administration using the four-frame model.
- Military Veterans’ Mental Health Needs The topic of the study concerns the mental health needs of veterans who suffer different types of disorders as the result of their military service.
- The King Fahd Military Medical Complex: Patient Improvement This report discusses decrease length of stay and improve patient workflow at the King Fahd Military Medical Complex’s accident and emergency department.
- Strategic Thinking and Military Lessons Strategic thinking enables a person to reach levels that one could have otherwise not reached if they were to work in a conventional manner.
- Military Organization: Leveraging Human Capital The discussion outlines various approaches that can be used in the targeted military organization to leverage human capital.
- Management Styles in the Military Field Organizations want to outperform their competitors and choose management styles that fit their organizational and market realities.
- Asian International Politics and Military Conflicts The Cold War mentality of Japan was that of strengthening ties with Western powers to contain other Asian emerging powers.
- American Military Management Systems Assessment Adequate assessment of sources of potential threats can increase national safety with regard to numerous messages that are used by terrorists.
- Military Human Resource Professionals: Activities Optimization Civilian and military managers are the members of the team that is responsible for appropriate and effective services offered to people who are engaged in military life.
- The Level of Military Service Organization in the US The paper analysis the idea to optimize the core activities of military HR professionals to the level that is demonstrated by the representatives from the Department of Defense (DOD).
- Military Social Worker’s Qualities and Skills This essay describes personal and leadership qualities that need to have in the perfect candidate for being a military social worker.
- Military Commissions and Terrorism Prevention The measures aimed at reducing the spread of international terrorism should align with international laws. The legal authority of military commissions should be discussed.
- United States Military Veteran Suicides and Causes Researchers have not agreed on the exact causes of suicide cases in the US military. Initially, it was assumed that deployment was a risk factor for this behavior.
- Fire Support Planning in Military Fire support planning is an efficient practice aimed at improved cooperation and coordination between all fire teams.
- Sexual Harassment and Assault in the Military The marines are extremely negatively disposed towards the presence of female soldiers in their combat formations.
- Alexander the Great as a Military General Whereas some sources claim that Alexander’s military tactics borrowed heavily from those of his father, Philip II of Macedonia, there are critics who believe that they did not.
- Unity of Command in Military Operation Anaconda The major purpose of the unity of command is to arrange the effective operation of various forces under the authority of a single commander.
- When Military Force Is Justified The use of military force should be the last option after all other dispute resolution mechanisms have failed. This paper discusses cases where military force is justified.
- Technology Influences That Affect the Military This work is aimed at identifying significant factors that influence the activities of the military and modern national security standards.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Military Veterans Both in the military and civilian life, people encounter traumatic occurrences that challenge their perception of the world or themselves.
- Social Adaptation of Former Military Members Social adaptation to civilian life of former members of the military is a unique and significant area of inquiry.
- Transitioning from Military to Civilian Life People who have participated in a war, killed someone, or became injured due to others’ actions take much time to recover.
- Transforming Military Logistic Systems in the Department of Defense Technology has indeed helped resolve some of the world’s greatest challenges. For this reason, it is viable to argue that tech can be used to solve challenges faced within supply chain management.
- Positive Psychology for Military Leadership Leadership in the military is a complex task given the adverse working environment of officers especially during and after deployment.
- Military Drones: Innovation Project Unmanned aerial vehicles have revolutionized modern-day wars and the approach that is used to collect data, especially in locations deemed unsafe for military personnel.
- Military Transition to Civilian Life As the target audience for this study, first-generation Latinos are involved, who have completed military service and moved on to civilian life.
- Generation Kill: Stanley McChrystal’s Military Approach McChrystal reorganized the approach American Special Forces took towards operations. Some people praise his achievements in creating a superior precision killing machine.
- Immediate Troop-Withdrawal Plan: Withdrawal of the American Military Forces From Iraq There was increased debate on whether to withdraw the American Military forces from Iraq since they were the once who were behind the war that was in Iraq that lasted for a period of five years.
- To Have or Not to Have a Military Draft To have or not to have a military draft is a debate that has sparked many views nationwide. America has not had a military draft since 1973.
- US Military Overseas Commitments North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is a military alliance which was formed by the signing of the North Atlantic Treaty in the year 1949.
- Military Forces in the Twenty-First Century This essay aims to show that in the twenty-first century the military forces will be directed more toward peace and security maintenance issues around the world.
- Article 86 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice For applying the provisions of Article 86 there must be proof that the accused had actual knowledge of the time and place where he was required to be present.
- Hiring Prior Military for a Job An increasing number of the citizen-soldier population gives the Government few reasons to provide such people with guarantees of their employment.
- American Public Attitudes to Overseas Military Deployment This essay will discuss the role of the increased media coverage in the shaping of the attitudes of Americans towards military activity abroad.
- Homeland Security: The Role of the US Military Increased military involvement in homeland security better prepares the country for multiple disasters as it expands its capacity.
- Gays in the Military: Current Situation and Problems While much effort is being put in to allow the marriage of persons of the same sex, this has not affected the military, since homosexuals are barred from taking up in the military.
- EU Requirement of Common Foreign and Military Policy This paper discusses the need for a common foreign and military policy for the EU. The European Union is at the forefront in asserting itself to play a role in world affairs.
- Critical Decisions Making: Get Out of the Military This analysis will help me get the best out of the decision by avoiding the various biases to come to a better decision.
- Military Service: The Obligation of the American Citizens Joining the military is associated with various benefits. It is a good opportunity for one to realize their patriotism in addition to educational standards.
- Military Leadership Characteristics in U.S.A The army of the United States has professional military ethics, which states that a military leader should be loyal to his or her nation and unit.
- Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell: Gays in the Us Military Homosexuals in the military have always had to hide their sexual orientation to prevent discrimination, incrimination, or even discharge from service.
- Religious Studies and Theology: Paganism in the Military Paganism has spread far and wide in society. From academia to the military, the practice of paganism is being accepted and accommodated just like other religions.
- The Children Use in Military Activities The issue of children serving as soldiers in military conflicts is sensitive indeed. The increasing use of children in military conflicts has grown and threatens the social fibre.
- Involuntary Discharged Military Personnel Transitioning into Civilian Workforce Most of the findings of many researchers have focused on veterans and former employees who exited the profession voluntarily.
- American-Japanese Military and Race Conflicts in the Book “War Without Mercy: Race and Power in the Pacific War” The issues of prejudice, tunnel vision and inability to see the situation from all sides are described in the present book.
- Mental Health Conditions Among Military Veterans The research will analyze whether the incidence of symptoms and their link to individuals’ experiences relate to their military service
- Military Conflict and Involvement Consequences Humanity entered the era of humanism, characterized by the great attention to human rights, the man in the whole, and by the constant wars and military conflicts.
- Egyptian Military Potential Analysis The Egyptian military potential is large compared to many other countries. The country is highly equipped with heavy ground and air techniques.
- Diversity in the Military The purpose of this article is to explore the concept of human diversity and its usefulness in a military context.
- Correlation Between Military Leaders and Cultural Diversity The article discusses the need for modern military personnel to be trained as leaders, free from cultural bias in their views and actions.
- Mental Health Stigma for Military Man and Civilians This source will contribute to my research regarding comparing the mental disorder stigma among civilians and military veterans.
- The President’s and Congress’s Powers Regarding Using Military Forces The powers of the US President consist of the powers admitted by Article II of the US Constitution, powers accepted by Acts of Congress, and, besides, there is soft power.
- The History of Women in the United States Military The increase of the part of women in the military of USA is not steady but concurs with the periods of wars when they could prove the irreplaceability of their skills.
- The Foundation of Army Leadership and Military Training One of the aims of military leadership is to prepare soldiers for the defensive mission. Army leaders provide direction and set goals for the subordinates to achieve successfully.
- Political Science: Human Security & Revolution-in-Military-Affairs The major susceptibilities and challenges include protracted violence and political conflicts, diseases, epidemics, natural calamities, economic crises and ethnic violence.
- Belize’s Military Capability Belize’s military potential is limited to border protection with minimal assault capabilities. The major factor disrupting stable affairs is its dispute with Guatemala.
- Power, Influence, and Communications Within a Military Setting There are five primary types of power that can be exercised to gain influence over others, they include coercive, reward, legitimate, expert, and referent power.
- Military Diversity: US Army The article focuses on the need and benefits of ensuring cultural and racial diversity, as well as gender balance in the US military.
- Shooting at Military Recruiting Center: Identification, Description, Historical Background The attack occurred at Chattanooga, when a 24-year old Kuwaiti gunman stormed a military recruiting station and opened fire to trainees.
- The Counterterrorism Tasks by the Military and Government The US government works with other governments to fight against terrorism. Efforts are made to discourage and anticipate attacks by apprehending the individuals.
- Reason for the Roman Military’s Success This essay will argue that the main reason for the Roman military success was not only strong discipline and hard training but also a careful selection of recruit.
- Internet-of-Things in the Military and Its Feasibility This paper provides an analysis of the Internet of Military Things functions and a description of its feasibility in the future and its associated costs.
- Combat to Corporate: Military Traits in Business The investigation aims to determine what military traits are most likely to be incorporated into a business sphere and how they can benefit it.
- Military Leadership Traits Migration into Business Recently, society has been observing military people’s tendency to transition into entrepreneurs, and this phenomenon becomes increasingly popular annually.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Military Militants experience a significant number of traumatic events that subject them to PTSD. The culture of the military plays a significant role in promoting veteran mental wellness.
- Military Leadership: Combat Bunker to the Corporate Boardroom The research on the topic of leadership management is substantial, filled with primary and secondary sources covering the various aspects of theoretical and practical discussions.
- Sexual Harassment in the U.S. Military: Addressing the Issue This essay will address sexual assaults in the U.S. military, examine possible causes, and acknowledge possible solutions.
- Cognitive Behavior Theory for Military Veteran Cognitive behavior theory is based on the idea that an individual is able to alter their behavior by interfering with their thought patterns.
- Combat to Corporate: Migrating from Military Leadership to Business Military leadership and civilian business leadership rely on overlapping sets of leadership skills and personal traits.
- Kolcaba’s Comfort Theory in Regard to Military Veterans With PTSD To sum up, if the experiment proves reliable and valid, the application for those who have PTSD may be improved or facilitated for everyday use.
- Analysis of LGBT Integration in Military The study examines integrating LGBT people into the army and identified the main points that influenced the formation of acceptance of gays, lesbians, and transsexuals.
- Transition from Military Service to Entrepreneurship Identifying the positive and negative traits acquired during military service is an essential aspect of studying the success of veterans in entrepreneurship.
- Military Sexual Trauma: PTSD in Female Veterans The following paper suggests a literature review on the subject of post traumatic stress disorder associated with military sexual trauma in female veterans.
- Military Mindset: Leadership, Discipline, Resilience, and Teamwork This literature review will focus on the four themes identified in the context of the military mindset, which are leadership, discipline, resilience, and teamwork.
- Secondary Traumatization of PTSD Among Children in Military Families Military officers and veterans work in highly stressful environments, hence, experiencing different levels of PTSD depending on the armed nature of a given conflict.
- Information Technology Implications for Military A critical association exists between military technology, its tactics, and the psychological characteristics that connect its users into units, dating back to the dawn of history.
- “Yankee Blitzkrieg”: Historical Assessment of the Former Military “Yankee Blitzkrieg” is a book describing the largest mounted expedition led by James H. Wilson; it is characterized by consistency, clarity, and innovative narrative tactics.
- History of the US Military The US military is presently seen not just as the most impressive and exceptional outfitted power on the planet yet one with a multifaceted administrative role also.
- Leadership Deficiency in the Military Destructive leadership strategy contributes to the concept of adequate leadership deficiency in the US military today and presents a major problem for soldiers and officers.
- Military Tactics of Alexander the Great This research paper will provide the strategies used by Alexander, resulting in an enhanced military organization and innovative weapons in the modern world.
- Media Coverage of Transgender Policy in Military This paper aims to provide an annotated bibliography for the ten articles related to the topic of media coverage of transgender policy in the military.
- Omar Nelson Bradley in American Military History Omar Nelson Bradley is one of the most influential military people in the history of the United States. He was assigned by the President to several military positions.
- Hurricane Katrina: Military and Civilian Response One of the three most dramatic catastrophes of the millennium, hurricane Katrina highlighted weak points of government and military forces.
- Domestic Violence in the Military Domestic violence is a pervasive problem connected with PTSD, subsequent substance abuse, and occupational hazards that increase stress and result in marital conflict.
- Warfare Theories, Military Technology and Pacifism Warfare generally denotes the intentional and consistent military action among independent nations or states until the defeat of the opponent.
- World War II: Maskirovka Military Deception and Denials Operations This paper investigates the impact of maskirovka military deception and denials operations, a component of information warfare. The case study is set during World War II.
- When the U.S. Military Strikes While the state of war between the parties can be questioned on the international level, the US authorities are clear in their reasoning and intentions.
- The Collective Unity Against Military Might The colonists managed to be victorious against a greater and stronger army of the British empire due to superior leadership, consolidation of alliances, and military strategies.
- Alexander the Great: The World’s Greatest Military General Alexander III of Macedon, known worldwide as Alexander the Great, is frequently regarded as one of the world’s greatest military generals of all time.
- A Stress Management Program for the Military The military authorities should address mental illnesses such as stress due to work conditions to ensure the service members’ holistic well-being.
- Human Resources in Military Sphere The army is responsible for the country’s security and includes many representatives in various positions – from generals to ordinary soldiers.
- US Military Interventions Between 1918 and 1962 This paper provides a review of U.S. military interventions between 1918 and 1962, discussing the effectiveness and pros and cons of military operations.
- Expenditures for Pensions, Social Welfare, and Military It is no mystery that the U.S. military budget is the biggest in the world with a significant margin, even despite the absence of imminent global threats.
- The Military Profession’s Culture and Ethics This paper analyzes the military profession, its culture, and ethics which are vital factors for the military human resource specialist.
- Maintaining and Not Losing Equipment in the Military Understanding the importance of maintaining and not losing equipment in the military depends on three aspects – availability, quality, and personal needs.
- COVID-19 Impact on Military Supply Chain Management In the military, logistics managers should get and deliver equipment and supplies to troops, which affects national security and is a relevant issue that requires a solution.
- The Issue of Rising Levels of Opioid Addiction in the Military The proposed research will seek to establish the correlation between veterans’ injuries and opioid addictions among this population.
- Tahtib: Egyptian Sports and Military Game Both competing audiences benefit from the beauty and constancy of tahtib skills and rhythm, which have evolved over their long history.
- The Rise of Sexual Assault in the US Military The paper explores why the numbers of Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault cases continue to rise throughout the Army, despite all the training that takes place.
- Human Resource Competencies in the Military HR managers in the military are responsible for policy implementations, training, determining performance requirements, and keeping morale levels.
- Military Aviation Safety and Human Factor The current report examines the connection between military aviation safety and the human factor, exploring the most pressing concerns within the topic.
- Military Violence: Negative Impact on Society This paper focuses on military violence and its negative impact on society. Gun violence is a critically relevant topic that affects all segments of the population of the US.
- The Issue of Military Aviation Crashes Military aviation is one of the most complex elements of the military system. The paper discusses the issue of aviation crashes and recommendations for its addressing.
- Analysis of The British Military Aircraft Incident The incident occurred on July 22, 1966, at RAF Lyneham Air Force Base (Chippenham, UK) while maintaining a Lightning F53 supersonic interceptor aircraft.
- Military Spending and the US Foreign Policy Military spending has become an issue of debate in recent years as a section of the United States population believes it may be affecting other sectors.
- Topographic Symbols in Military Maps Symbols in an army map should be easily understood and communicate landscape elements to military personnel, thus making vital contributions to navigation and operations.
- Ancient History: The Key Military Periods In the ancient history, the key military periods are connected with the Trojan, Messenian, and Greco-Persian wars, the campaigns of Alexander the Great, and the Hellenistic wars.
- What Is a Military System of Government?
- What Is the Name of a Military Force Made up of Civilians?
- Does the US Military Have the Death Penalty?
- Who Was the First Military Governor of Florida?
- What Military Technologies Did the Industrial Revolution Provide to Europeans?
- Is Military Government Undemocratic?
- Did President Truman Improperly Interfere in Military Operations in Korea?
- Is Egypt a Military Dictatorship?
- Does the Military Generate Any Revenue for a Country?
- What Military Need Led to the Production of Liberty Ships?
- Why Do Southern States Have So Many Military Bases?
- What Historical Discipline Does Military Science Cover?
- What Is a Pincer Movement in Military Strategy?
- How Were African Nations Affected by Military Rule and Dictatorship?
- How Is the US Military Restricted by the Third Amendment?
- Why Do We Need to Study Military History?
- How Is the Social Problem of the Military’s Transition to Civilian Life Solved?
- Were Soldiers Called Military in the Middle Ages?
- Did the Byzantine Empire Have a Strong Military?
- Who Created the Military Phonetic Alphabet?
- Are Military Police Sworn Officers?
- What Military Technology Was Used in the Battle of Ypres?
- Is Cognitive Dissonance Used in the Military?
- Are Members of the Military Government Employees?
- What Is the Purpose of the Military Annual Percentage Rate?
- What Is the Significance of Military Tribunals in Today’s Environment?
- What Is the Largest Military Cemetery in the United States?
- How Many Five Star Generals Are in Us Military History?
- How Did Bushido Contribute to Japanese Military Aggression?
- Title research generator
- Research question tool
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, September 13). 159 Military Essay Topics. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/military-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, September 13). 159 Military Essay Topics. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/military-essay-topics/
"159 Military Essay Topics." StudyCorgi , 13 Sept. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/military-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "159 Military Essay Topics." September 13, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/military-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "159 Military Essay Topics." September 13, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/military-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "159 Military Essay Topics." September 13, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/military-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '159 Military Essay Topics'. 13 September.
327 Military Essay Topic Ideas & Examples
🏆 best military topic ideas & essay examples, 👍 good essay topics on military, 📃 interesting topics to write about military, 🥇 most interesting military topics to write about, 💡 simple & easy military essay titles, 🎓 good research topics about military, ❓ military research questions, 💯 free military essay topic generator.
- Why We Fight: Military Industrial Complex and Its Impact on the American Life It is very hard to define whether military-industrial complex is a kind of a threat or a benefit for the Americans, as many historians have their own points of view concerning the American history; one […]
- Safety in the military workplace This paper is an exploration of the safety measures that can be taken to reduce incidences and accidents in the military workplace.
- Work-Life Balance in the Military The purpose of this research is to establish the main concerns work-life balance in most of the organizations and fields of employment such as the military, business enterprise, health care facilities just to mention but […]
- Gay in the military To do this, an employees’ profile is required, which should have a full image of their workforce and the way diversity has been reflected especially in the main occupations.
- Analysis of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Military Personnel The experiences that military personnel undergo determine the nature and extent of the posttraumatic stress disorder they develop during and after their deployment. However, Ramirez had resilience factors that helped him to cope and manage […]
- The Military Style Practices in Small Business Management There is necessity of infusing business with an element of military leadership experience to enable efficient execution of business objectives within the market environment. Military is considered to be in business of leadership the same […]
- How the Constitution applies to being a Military Leader/Officer On the other hand, it must be mentioned that though it is the duty of the military to protect the Constitution it is only through the Constitution itself and its various amendments that the military […]
- Women in the Military Historically participation of women in the military dates back to times of the revolutionary war, due to the awakening of the world that, women also had a role to play as pertained to protecting their […]
- The Evolution of US Military Logistical Procurement The success of the revolutionary war was attributed to the logistics employed by the George Washington as he coordinately combined the continental army and local militia and focuses his attacks on the weakest points of […]
- United States Military as an Institution Initially, the institution had been prepared to deal with the threat posed by certain dictators on the security of the nation, but as time went by, the army has been dealing with the potential threat […]
- Military Draft: Arguments for and Against While the all-volunteer military force established in 1973 by the US has been adequate up to the end of the last century, recent events have resulted in the over stretching of the military forces of […]
- Are 18-21 Years Old Psychologically Mature Enough to go for War/Military? This was done to improve the overall welfare of the service and the inclusion of the eighteen years old meant that they were psychologically fit to offer service in the military and war.
- Planning for and Implementation of Information Technology in Civilian and Military Organizations Though the military is always perceived to be a purely hierarchical system with chains of command that must be adhered to, there have been calls from experts and leaders in the military departments for a […]
- Steps by the Local and Military Officials to Prevent the Spread of Avian Flu in Okiwan The local and military officials have laid down policies that are aimed at controlling the spread of the disease and lessening the economic, health, security, and communal impacts.
- Use of Simulation in Military The first type of simulation used in the military is live simulation. The second application of simulation in the military is the use of virtual simulation.
- Military Funeral Honors in the US Navy Similarly, I will explain to the person to whom I am delegating this task to how I will measure his/her performance and be in a position to tell whether the quality of his/her performance was […]
- Military Equipments and the Technology of China in Early Modern World The differences that were witnessed in the way of life of the early man and that of modern man are also evident in the types of weapons that they developed.
- Military History of United States of America The American military modeling has been in existent for many years and is evident today in the comparison of the realistic three-dimensional military education and training systems.
- It is Not Just for the United States to Use Military Force to Prevent the Acquisition of Nuclear Weapons by Nations that Pose a Military Threat. The campaign should put across all the fears and threats against humanity that the development of nuclear weaponry poses to mankind and to the environment at large.
- Gays in the Military Since it is not the military that introduced the DOD policy, it is the role of the military to ensure that every person who is working in there obeys al the laws that are enacted […]
- Kosovo 1999: Hacking the Military The paper addresses the motivation behind the attacks, the methods of attack, and the responses of the defenders to these attacks.
- The Government Policy on Military Expansion The source is relevant to the study as it presents details about the history of the military, the significance of expansion, and the changes that have taken place in regards to allocation of funds to […]
- Military Master Resilience Training Verses Positive Psychology Despite the fact that both positive psychology and MRT programs have a common goal, several differences including time spent in training, the performance assessment tools incorporated and the number of program elements each of them […]
- How Military and Civil Courts Address Sexual Assault and Rape in the Military According to Somerville, in the sexual assault reports released by the Department of Defense in the March 2007, 2947 cases of sexual assault were reported in the military camps in United States in 2006.
- US Military Spending In this study, we shall evaluate the impact of spending on the military as measured against other sectors of the economy of the U.S.
- Military Commercial Driver’s License Act of 2012 The House of Representatives passed the legislation on the 28th of November, 2012. The legislation was also meant to address the shortage of drivers in the trucking industry.
- How Racial Discourses Subtend Military Projects The agreement between the two governments shows the complicity of the Haitian government to cover-up the massacre thus ensuring denial of justice to victims.
- The Lack of Child Care Facilities in the Military Communities Thus, the US Department of Defense is expected to pay more attention to organizing the high-quality and affordable child care facilities in the military communities with the focus on developing the military child care system, […]
- Does ‘China’s Growing Military Power’ Pose A Threat To The Region? The Chinese indicate that the increasing military investment is just a sign of economic prosperity and should not be taken as a security threat in the region despite that fact that China has the capacity […]
- Communication in the Military For the military personnel to engage in effective communication, they have to be open to the opinions and behaviors of each one of them.
- Military Forces and Politics of Iran The inherent factor that links the military forces and the politics of Iran is that those who occupy positions in the military hierarchy are appointed by the president and their loyalty is to the serving […]
- Addressing the Disrespect in the Military It is important that every person in the military adhere to the conducts whether in uniform or not. Therefore, issues of disrespect tend to be very minimal in the military.
- The Importance of respect in the military This paper seeks to discuss the importance of respect in the military. Therefore, respect in the army ensures that the jobs of both the seniors and the subordinates are done.
- The Combination of a Coaching and Military Style of Leadership The best leadership style is the combination of a coaching and military style of leadership. The problem with a military style of leadership is that it can crush the spirit of the subordinate especially if […]
- “Military Rule in Latin America” by Karen Remmer In many parts of the world, tension, conflicts, mistrust, and brutality were the order of the day. The first part talks about the broad overview of the state of affairs in the Latin America.
- The Ottoman military and political organization The chief adviser to the House of Osman was Grand Vizier and the noble class. Field marshals were in charge of the territories and reported to the commander in chief.
- China’s Military Modernization – Aggressiveness or Defensiveness? The paper analyses the events and the arguments presented by the ruling regimes of the twentieth century to explain the militarization of the state.
- How Should the United States Respond to the Expansion of China’s Military Force? The military and economic growth of China is a cause for concern among many policy-makers and military planners in the United States.
- Military Modernization in China and Israel – Research 12 The research question that has to be answered in the course of the study is to determine the impact of the military modernization of China and Israel.
- The Military Development of Post-Mao China In spite of the fact the proposed transformations can be discussed as typical for the process of the sphere’s development, the differences were in the country’s orientation to gaining the military superiority in the region.
- Changes in Canada’s Military System The success of a C2 organization is vital to the success of military operations. Not all of the results in this experiment were helpful to the improvement of the military command system.
- Revelation of Quran to Prophet Mohammad and Religion, Politics, and Military Affairs Religion In the context of birth and growth of Islam as a religion, the revelations of Quran to Prophet Mohammad altered the way people thought about religion.
- Stanislaus Military Academy developmental model and plan Through the implementation of the changes, the military academy should be in a position to assess the expectations of the community and design its training in line with the community needs.
- The United States Armed Forces: One Military Force Combining Land, Sea, and Air Activities The source is helpful in the context of the present research paper: it reveals the essence of joint force as an instrument of policy, the conditions of operating environment, the effectiveness of the US joint […]
- DOD Policy on Social Media Concerning Military Members and Government Public Administration In the current era of digital technology, the government has a duty of ensuring that the department of defense policy on social media addresses the use of invented technologies of communication within and outside the […]
- Military Fascism in pre-WWII Japan The military fascism was a way of expressing the Japanese economic, power and policy dissatisfaction by the west, and it hence contributed in some ways to the rise of World War II.
- Downsizing in the U.S. Military A number of structural policies and strategies guide the military; these provide explanations on the business of the military and the values it upholds.
- Should the US Increase or Decrease Military Forces Overseas to Protect the US One of the groups that has posed threat to the security of the US and other people around the globe is the al-Qaida and Taliban.
- Mandatory Military Service in the United States The history of the Armed Forces in the United States focuses on the government’s reliance on the civilians who should consider military service as their moral duty and obligation to contribute to the protection and […]
- Diplomatic and Military Fronts: 1948 Arab-Israeli Conflict The cause of the ceasefire is attributed to the approval by the Jewish People’s Council of the proclamation that affirmed the forming of a state on the Jewish side in Eretz.
- Suicide in the Military (US) The contributions of these factors to the rise in suicide in US military can be explained as follows. The authorities of the US military have taken cognizance of the need to reduce the cases of […]
- Military Leadership in US Military leadership involves the use of suitable behaviours, personality, and actions that can align the overall behaviour of the military with mission goals without compromising the growth, wellbeing, and development of the military force.
- Making a Happier Military The evaluation shall be done through the use of interviews and questionnaires where various soldiers, army managers and close relatives of different parties shall be encouraged to participate in a bid to find the disadvantages […]
- The United States of America Military Experience Through the Eyes of Films He dips a cloth in the water at the bottom of the shell hole and touches it to the wounded Frenchman’s mouth.
- Military Sealift Command (MSC) The other factor of the organization that affected the US military include the type of technology used even though the advancement of information and communication technology has proved to be beneficial, it can also be […]
- The Military Sealift Command The Military Sealift Command or MSC was designed to aid in the logistical and transportation needs of the United States Military, and specifically handles the transportation, supply, and personnel needs of the U.S.
- What Makes a Great Military Leader? Based on the current military standards, most of the great military leaders in the history of the US military would be considered as racists.
- Disaster and Emergency Management: The Use of Military During Disaster Response The validity of this suggestion can be well illustrated in regards to the crucial role that military personnel played, while participating in search-and-rescue operations in the aftermath of hurricanes Katrina and Rita, and in regards […]
- System Engineering and the Positive Role it has in the Military Engineering systems and projects and are in most cases very complex and therefore system engineers come up with new models and methods to address the complexities in engineering systems and projects.
- Mexican War: Diplomatic and Military Causes The Mexican War can be attributed to the dictatorial tendencies of the centralist government in Mexico which was opposed to the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- “Fall of the Roman Empire: The Military Explanation” by Arthur Ferill The book “fall of the roman empire” states that the fall of the Roman Empire was a due to a collapse in the military and army.
- Leadership Development in the Military Context The obligation of the leaders is to be responsible to the followers where the needs of those who are led are given priority even if they are the juniors.
- Military Professional Ethics This is where ethical decision-making must be applied to be fair to the nation and my friend. In conclusion, one has to stress that the military is expected to act in a good and ethical […]
- Involvement of Psychologists in Military Interrogations This led to sustained and strenuous efforts of these groups and the support of APA, leading to the adoption of detailed and clear specific ethical standards to limit the role of psychologists in interrogations.
- The Return of the Military Draft Re-introduction of the Military Draft is one of the most controversial debates in America, because too many American citizens, mentioning of the Military Draft elicits in the painful memories of the Vietnam War that left […]
- Policy in the Military A battalion of soldiers is composed of a number of personnel of different backgrounds under the supervision of a single commander.
- The War Finance Feature in Promoting Military Success The war finance feature of Geoffrey Parker’s model of the “Western Way War” has been the most important factor in promoting military success over the past three centuries. The war facilities were tasked to product […]
- Military and Civilian Safety Management System The operation or workings of other related organizations such as the Occupation Safety and Health Administration will also be analyzed to ensure that the project proposal is in line with the laid down procedures.
- Military Dictatorship Effects in Nigeria and Brazil Brazil fell into the hands of the military in 1964 when the military came in to restore order, as there were tensions in the country.
- Military Affairs: Revolution and Development Researchers are inclined to discuss the concept of the revolution in military affairs as the completed phenomenon which results are referred to the second part of the 20th century or as the developed tendency with […]
- Military Strategy in the Afghan War Effective application of the maneuver-minded strategy requires the military to have a clear understanding of the inner workings of the enemy.
- George Patton: General and Military Innovator In order to analyze George Patton’s activities during the Battle of Bastogne, one should mention that he was able to understand what kind of actions should be taken to stop the possible offensive of the […]
- The United Arab Emirates Military Hence, the UAE military is divided into four main blocks namely; the navy, the air force, the marines and the army.
- Military Leadership: Great or Toxic This can only be achieved if leaders are able to show their juniors that they believe in the steps they take.
- Military Interventions: Advantages and Disadvantages This is one of the possible outcomes that can be identified. This is one of the main arguments that can be put forward.
- The Military Actions in the Cyber Reality In the age of cyber society, when the entire world is going digital and people prefer talking to each other via social network rather than having a traditional conversation, the issue of cyber security seems […]
- China’s Military Transformation and Its Regional Impact The balance of power in the Asia-Pacific region has been influenced by China’s modernisation of its military. China’s military power is being driven by the need to curtail the global influence of the US.
- Military Logistics in Operation “Iraqi Freedom” It was also very easy for the planners to identify the right amount of fuel needed for distribution in the farms, unlike other classes of supply which had a lot of challenges. The soldiers lacked […]
- Global Operations in Military Logistics Function The leaders are global sourcing and manufacturing, and the number of or percentage of them sourcing more than half of their supplies outside their home markets is expected to increase in the coming years.
- The United States’ Military: Core Values’ Importance These values define the conduct and roles of officers in the Air Force by reminding them what it takes to accomplish the mission of this security department.
- Classical and Modern Military Strategists Given that this is a battle zone setting, contemporary strategic planners must understand that the concerns of the civilians in the war are analogous to the stakeholders and the employees in ay organization.
- Civilian and Military Tribunals Differences On the other hand, the civilian justice system is governed by the judiciary in accordance to the laws created by the legislative arm of the government.
- The Battle of Sadr City as a Military Operation The operation on the whole was able to lead to the desired political outcomes, for the terrorists were driven out from the territory, and the Iraqi government managed to establish control of the city.
- British Military Catering System’s History and Future This revolutionary event marked the start of enhanced cookery in the army. In essence, the system of production of food for British army had not been perfected.
- Humanitarian Military Intervention Outcomes The responsibility is clearly spelled out in the principle of the duty to protect. France proved that it did not intend to offer humanitarian military intervention to the people of Rwanda.
- China’s “Military Exercises” near Taiwan in 1996 After the establishment of the People’s Republic of China, in 1949, there emerged a period of tension between China and the U.S.
- Learning from Crisis: Hospital and Military Examples Learning from crisis is the final component in crisis management. Ignoring the signals may lead to future hospital crisis and extension of the influence to the entire system.
- Sexual Assault and How It Changed the Military The article “Sexual Assault and How It Changed the Military” provides an overview of an issue of sexual assault in the area of military practice.
- Technology in the US Military Capabilities Revival For instance, the use of combat drones enables the US army to deploy weapons in the battlefield while keeping a safe distance to reduce casualties.
- Military Capacity of the US as a Young Nation It took the intervention of the senior commanders of the continental army to protect the garrison from the attack by the British forces.
- US Militia System Evolution to US Military The United States military evolved from the early militia system that helped in bringing independence to the country to the modern advanced military system that is currently considered the best military system in the world.
- Native Americans, Colonial Militia, and US Military The Native American Timeline shows how the Native Americans suffered in the hands of both the American colonialists in the 1600s before the country gained independence and in the hands of the United States military […]
- Military Technology in the American Civil War During this time, victory largely depended on the size of the army, the effectiveness of the generals to plan and execute ambush, and the morale of the military unit.
- US Military Thinking and Concepts Development Jomini’s ideas had a massive influence on the development of the United States’ military thinking in the first half of the nineteenth century.
- Military Deployment Effects on Family Members Scholars in the field of psychology have performed various researches to investigate aspects of military deployment on the family members of the deployed officers.
- Cuban Crisis, Its Military, Social, Economic Factors In the era when the threat of a nuclear attack was viewed as the primary fear factor, the Cuban Missile Crisis created grounds for worrying about the wellbeing of the American citizens, hence the increase […]
- Pakistan-United States Economic and Military Relations During the Cold War period, Pakistan opted to stick with the United States of America instead of the Union of Soviet Social Republics.
- Military Career: Human Resource Certification Earning a professional human resource certification is one of the marvelous opportunities for improving professional development because the enhancement of civilian skills may be valuable for improving military career.
- CNN’S Articles on North Korea’s Military Parade in 2015 As of late, observers of global issues have upstretched the anxiety that the media have increased their capacity to influence the behavior of US international relations and foreign policies.
- Soldiers’ Therapy in Military Mental Health Clinic The authors of the lecture titled “Practice of Virtual Reality Case Teaching Using in the Military Training Based on Virtools” argue that case teaching effect of military theory can be utilized in military academies. It […]
- Exoskeletons for Military and Healthcare: Marketing Plan Furthermore, the necessity to carry a heavy load, which tends to increase as new tools are introduced into the environment of the U.S.military, is likely to trigger severe back injuries in soldiers as well as […]
- Virtual Reality in Military Health Care The purpose of the research is to identify the capabilities of VR and its applications in military health care. This study will explore the current uses of VR, its different functionalities, applications in the field […]
- The United States Military Spending The budget of the US military is actually the highest in the world. During the Vietnam War, in the late 1960s, the spending on military activities was the highest and equaled to about 10 percent […]
- Military Control of Students’ Demonstrations Many are the times when the core purpose of the demonstration is not conveyed and the aftermath brings tribulations to the parties involved.
- The Ubiquity of Media and the U.S. Military Interests With the spread of the media, the government has to pay much attention to the light in which the conflict is shown, and manage the outcomes.
- Drone Aircraft in Military Encounters Sovereignty and international security are the greatest ethical issues behind the use of drones in military conflicts. According to Kant’s theory, the need, in this case, is having international peace and sovereignty.
- American Military Involvement in Haiti In 2001, the US funded and trained over 650 paramilitary army of anti-Aristide in the Dominican Republic. Three weeks later, the rebel group that was believed to be trained by the US marched in Haiti […]
- Napoleon Bonaparte’s Military Dictatorship Second, the leaders of the new government generally come from the armed forces and have a substantial support both of the citizens and of the military.
- Policemen of the World: U.S. Military Force Thesis statement: Even though the U.S.military force positions itself as the “policemen of the world”, there is major controversy existing around the U.S.military forces participating in military conflicts abroad, namely Syria and Cameroon.
- Preventing Suicide in the Military and Veterans Surveys and psychological questionnaires after the military personnel returned from the war can be very helpful in determining the type of disorder.
- Military Personnel Health Problems In the second half of the twentieth century, the American military has faced the crisis of a profession due to continuous technological change.
- United States Military Challenges Nearing the end of the Second World War, the United States demonstrated to the global society that it was moving a step ahead of the rest in military development when it used the first atomic […]
- Long Deployment for Military Families The main goals this couple has to set are the evaluation of several specific areas that might be affected by a long deployment and maintaining the stability of their relationships.
- Military Law and One Team’s Concept Third, it oversees the activities of the military and the judiciary, the observance of the disciplinary practices, and the legality of actions in order to determine the legal validity of the decisions taken.
- Military Trials: The Criminal Justice Procedures Violations According to the currently established procedure of most of the states, the accused has the right to gain access to all of the evidence at any time in the process.
- Social Work in the Military: Psychological Issues Because SSgt Rodriquez is suffering from the PTSD, it is possible to set the following as the clinical goals for him: Understand the elements of the memories of the traumatic experiences that cause distress and […]
- Military Social Worker Intervention Nevertheless, the state and military apparatus are not likely to consider the case filed by a civilian with a request to return a soldier home because of concern for him.
- Alcohol Abuse for Military-Connected It should also be pointed out that in the earlier conversation Wilson expressed interest in transferring to a base that would be closer to home and revealed his intention to terminate service in order to […]
- Military Families and Their Sacrifices While the acts of heroism made by soldiers are not to be underrated, either, the great sacrifice of their families, who provide consistent support, are proud of their family members in the military, and put […]
- Wireless Sensor Networks in Military Applications A wireless sensor network can be characterized as a self-designed framework of remote systems to screen physical or ecological conditions such as temperature, sound, vibration, weight, movement, or contaminations and to pass information through the […]
- Military Social Worker’s Services for Personnel At the moment of communication with Michael, the main intervention that seems to be appropriate is the discussion of recent family problems, relations, and traditions.
- Military Social Worker’s Services for Family First of all, it is physical rehabilitation that is to be provided by the wife and the grandmother to James. Considering the reports of the staff, it is evident that Shaneka needs to receive relevant […]
- Veteran Service Representatives for US Military Secondly, I would like to work as a veteran service representative to counsel recruits and ensure they understand that the bloody scenes that are common in the battlefields should not discourage them from doing their […]
- Sexual Assault in the United States Military Sexual assaults have been reported in the American military that affect both male and female members of the service. Various programs and policies have been established to manage sexual assaults in the military.
- Military Operation Tomodachi: Communication Plan The mission of the plan will be to provide rescue operations and humanitarian services to the American citizens and members of the public in Japan.
- Leadership and Learning Organizations in the US Military The existing system is rather effective as the US army is one of the most potent and trained in the world, but it is still associated with certain areas to improve.
- Psychological Trauma Care in Military Veterans He is hesitant to open up to anyone and spends time in the company of his marine friends. The clinician must be direct and candid when talking to the patient about the risks of their […]
- Military Social Work and Psychological Treatment However, for the intervention to work and the fears to be conquered, Sally will need to tell them about the molestation incident.
- Sexual Assault and Harassment in the U.S. Military This report connects to the subject of workplace harassment, as the military remains one of the most male-dominated spheres of employment both inside and outside of the US.
- Wide Area Network Acceleration for Military Field The goal of WAN acceleration products is to improve the performance of data transfer in the networks through a variety of operations such as compression, file deduplication, and others.
- Social Work in the Military Rehabilitation Some of the questions for Cooper would be to determine his level of comfort working in a civilian environment and his determination to address critical issues.
- Ex-Military Socialization and Mental Treatment Furthermore, behavioral avoidance is common by the refusal of participation in particular activities as it may be a reminder of the trauma and Brown’s injuries.
- Military Cyberspace as a New Technology The present paper will seek to argue that attacks on military cyberspace are an emerging technology that will change the character of war and that the United States can deter the threat by improving the […]
- Encouraging the Accommodation of the Military in Texas Furthermore, the significance of encouraging the rest of the community members to provide the support for the members of military families should be interpreted as one of the primary areas of concern for social workers.
- American Military Early Childhood Care System Appropriate childcare, the worth of military service, and the peculiarities of military families have to be discussed in this study to understand the effects of the military lifestyle on children.
- Military Social Work Services and Family Support The major problem of the given case study is that Brittany, who may come to my office in the Family Support Center, will have to deal not only with the consequences of her husband’s traumatic […]
- Military Social Worker and Posttraumatic Disorder The needs of the patient also include the treatment of headaches that SSgt Rodriquez reports to having. The treatment of these headaches should be included as a part of intervention as it may affect the […]
- Military Social Work: SA Scott Case Thirdly, SA Scott has a history of depression for which he was prescribed Lexapro, an antidepressant medication that sailor stopped taking after only two weeks due to the lack of immediate effect.
- Treatments for Alcohol Abuse in the Military It is also notable that the use of illicit drugs and alcohol is not high among military professionals in comparison with the other members of the society. Stress and the nature of the working environment […]
- Social Work Against Alcohol Dependency in Military Also, the man wants to save his relationships with the girlfriend who told Ronald that she might leave him if he does not quit drinking in the nearest future. The main challenge for Ronald Williams […]
- African Union Military Force in Darfur Conflict The other criticism highlighted in the video is the use of a powerless African Union force to deal with the difficult conflict that faced the people of Darfur.
- Military Advances Cause Change in Social Structure The military also contributes to the stability of the economy of a country. A change to the technologies of the military will result in the recruitment of fresh brains.
- Can Terrorism Only Be Defeated by Military Means? Some have mentioned that it integrates the idea of political terrorism which comprises the use of violence by either a group or an individual with the sole intention of creating anxiety and fear towards a […]
- War Purpose and Military Values The topic of the project is related to the purpose of war and values of people that take active part in military conflicts.
- Domestic Violence within the US Military In most of the recorded domestic violence cases, females are mostly the victims of the dispute while the males are the aggressors of the violence.
- Substance Abuse in the US Military System Perhaps the real cause of the tendency of the soldiers to engage in substance abuse and the persistence of the problem is the detachment from military authorities at the end of service.
- Open Homosexuals’ Effects on Military Morale Britton and Williams start by noting that when President Clinton announced his intention to lift the ban that restricted homosexuals from participating in the military service, a debate emerged in which the performance of lesbians […]
- Military Justice Issues: People’s Rights and Freedoms According to the so-called declaration of the military men’s rights, that is, the Uniform Code of Military Justice, every single man in the army or the navy has certain inalienable rights and, certainly, responsibilities.
- Why Must Political Power Have Primacy Over Military Power? In solving the issue of primacy between political power and military power over organizing counterinsurgency, the military’s connection and the supported political power is always a concern.
- Challenges of Employing U.S. Military Power The analysis of the challenges will be based on the use of clear examples and historical facts from both conflicts to demonstrate the manifestations of all the explored weaknesses of the U.S.military force.
- East Asian Military Before and After World Wars Kashima notes that the incarceration of Japanese citizens living in Hawaii by 1941 was the climax of an ongoing racial hostility, and the Pearl Harbor attacks simply catalyzed the process. The major theme of the […]
- Military: Rules of Engagement and Opening Fire In the military sector, the command and control unit is required to provide authorization and channels vital to the accomplishment of set missions.
- Sexual Orientation and Equal Rights in Military The issue of gay people in the army did not come to light as a problem that needed solving until 1992 when an army colonel was discharged from the army on the grounds of her […]
- Powered Exoskeleton in Military & Space Industries The use of exoskeletons by the military will lead to a reduction in the need for heavy-lift machinery on the battlefield since the soldiers will be able to lift heavy objects with the help of […]
- Social Work in the Military with Homeless Veterans The purpose of this statement is to immediately provide the patient with emotional support and encouragement while establishing initial rapport at the same time.
- Sharp System and Its Misconception in US Military Due to the lack of efficacy of the current system and the resulting reluctance among women serving in the army to report about the threats of sexual harassment, the existing code of ethics and the […]
- Leaders’ Lessons Borrowed from Military Systems The main challenge is that managers studying military history will have to differentiate the regimented nature of such operations and avoiding them in his or her organization.
- Military and Political Leadership According to Yeginsu, the “coolness and rhetorical skill” of the Kurdish politician Demirtas helped him become the primary opposition against the current leader of the country President Erdogan.
- Total Military Experience Effects on Arrests in Prison Inmates The objective of the study is to find the relationship between service in the army and the number of arrests in veterans.
- Alcohol’s Role in Military Sexual Assaults A report released by the Defense Department revealed that cases of sexual assault in the military have doubled in the last two years.
- Military Conflicts at the Civil War
- “Russia’s Military Revival” by Bettina Renz
- Health Behavior & Policies in Military Communities
- Military Leadership: Qualities to Acquire
- Gender Barriers to Military Leadership
- Accountability of Equipment in Military
- Chinese Military Modernization and Capabilities
- Military in Space: What Will it Give the US?
- The American Military and the Evolution of Computer Technology From the Early 1940s to Early 1960s
- Military Leadership and Techniques
- Military Leadership Styles in Examples
- Is Killing in Military Engagement Justifiable?
- Should Women Be In The Military?
- Tupolev Military Aircraft: International Business Law
- Military Substance Abuse Issue Analysis
- Military “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” Policy. Is It Legal?
- Discrimination Against Gays in the Military
- “Iron Triangle” in Relation to “Military Industrial Complex”
- NATO Organization Civilian & Military Structures
- United States Military Withdraw from Iraq Issue
- Military Dictatorship in Brazil (1964-1985)
- Gender Politics: Military Sexual Slavery
- Combating Access to Military Healthcare
- British Military Medicine in The 18th Century
- The Modernization of the Chinese Military
- Private Military Companies’ Strategic Management
- World War I Within the Context of Military Revolution
- U.S. Military in Iraq: Should They Just Leave?
- Military Dictatorships in Latin America
- Iraq War and the Effects on the Military Family
- What It Takes to Be a Military Commander
- Military Leadership in the 21st Century
- Military Professionals Study Military History
- Uniform Code of Military Justice
- Personal Philosophy of Military Leadership
- Alexander the Great, Military Intellectual
- U.S. Military Transformation History: Recruiting From 1776 to Nowadays
- Reinstating the Military Draft
- Military: Carl Von Clausewitz Theories
- Ethics in Military Service Against the Backdrop of Philosophical Theories of Natural Law, Etc.
- Tax Money Usage on Military Spending Issue
- The Sino-Russian Military Exercises and the US-Japanese War Game
- Historical Analysis of Military Situations in China
- Dwight D. Eisenhower’s Military Career
- The U.S. Military Is Unprepared at Outbreak of Hostilities
- Communication Amongst Military Families
- International Security Environment and Its Impact on the US Military
- “The Military Family” by James Martin
- Military Transformation in the US Marine Corps
- Roman Civilization and Its Military Power
- Military Divorce, Its Causes and Effects
- Military Theorists: Carl von Clausewitz and Antoine-Henri Jomini
- Women Should Be Included in the Military Draft if the President Must Activate It
- Jobless Youth Joining the Military
- Task Clusters in Military Learning Activity
- Crusades: Military Strategy or Religious Ideology?
- Should National Governments Hire Private Military Contractors?
- The Issues of Race in the Military
- Conflict and Its Resolution Within the U.S. Military and Department of Defense
- Latino Experiences in US Military
- How to End Terrorism: Diplomacy or Military Action?
- Female Military in the Continental Army
- Military Experience: Sergeant Major
- Comparisons Between Business and Military Strategies
- Artificial Intelligence in the Military
- Sexism Against Women in the Military
- No Respect Given to Military Family
- The Potential Mental Disorders in the Active-Duty Military
- Hawks’ “Sergeant York” and Military Social Work
- Optical Fiber Technologies Development and Military Use
- Military Deployment from Social Service Perspective
- Contemporary United States Military Chaplaincy
- Multi-Touch Touch Screen Controls in Military Aircraft
- Medication Errors at Riyadh Military Hospital: Medical Safety and Quality
- Sex Trade in South Korea Around US Military Bases
- Alcohol Before and After Military Combat Deployment
- Media and U.S. Military Policy
- N. Johnson’s Analysis of Military Operations in Uganda
- Burma Under the Military Rule in 1962-1988
- Disaster Relief and the Military
- Transitioning From Military to Civilian Life
- Military Technologies Inc. vs. Guidance Systems LLC
- The Military Partnerships: Humanitarian and Support Role
- The Military’s Role During the Fall of Suharto in Indonesia
- Ex-Military Adaptation: Veteran Care Grant Proposal
- Civil-Military Tension as Ethical Dilemma
- “Experiences of Military Spouses of Veterans With Combat-Related PTSD” by Yambo
- The US Military Veterans’ Mental Healthcare System
- How the Military Made the Transition From Combat to Garrison
- Response to Terrorist Attacks: The Role of Military and Public Sector Entities
- Failed Leadership and Triggering Military Coups in Mali
- Military Medical Practitioners Malpractice
- PTSD Dual Representation Theory Use in Military Personnel
- For Continued TRI-CARE Coverage for Military Retirees
- Military Security (Nuclear Deterrence)
- Military Chaplaincy: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- Gender Inequality in Relation to the Military Service
- American Military University: The Ultimate Advantage Is an Educated Mind
- The US Sanctions Against Myanmar Military Officials
- Difficulties in Adjusting to Civil Life after the Military
- Military Mindset and Its Application in Business
- Navigating Religious Pluralism in the Military
- Pastoral Counseling in the Military
- Leveraging the Military Mindset Into Business
- Combat Bunker to the Corporate Boardroom – Leveraging the Military Mindset
- The First World War: Military-Industrial Complex
- Similarities Between Business and Military Strategies
- The Crusades and Military Campaigns
- Veterans’ Transition from Military to Civilian Life
- A Year of Duty: Why Mandatory Military Service Is a Great Idea
- Proposed Solution to Military Spending Problem
- Hazing and Sexual Assault on the Military Profession
- Combat Operations: Military Operations Analysis
- Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation in Military
- Gratitude to Military: Thank You for Your Service
- Women’s Military Service and Biblical Teaching
- Erwin Rommel: Military General in the Nazi Army
- Military Effectiveness of Nazi Germany in 1939-1941
- Harassment in Military: My Squad Is Free from Abuse
- Closing the Gap between Military Service and Civilian Career
- Mandatory Military Training in the US
- The Military Service: Reasons for Joining
- Bridging the Military-Civilian Career Gap
- Post-Traumatic Growth Among US Military Veterans
- Military Logistics and Commercial Logistics
- Redeployment Effort in the Military
- Reverse Logistics of Military Service
- Closing the Military-Civilian Career Gap
- Role of Commander’s Intent in Military Operations
- Scaling and Success of DevOps for Military
- The Mutual Trust Element in Military Operations
- Dogs in the Military: Articles’ Rhetorical Analysis
- Sarah Rosetta Wakeman’s Participation in the Military Campaigns
- The Role of the Military in Domestic Terrorism Acts
- Extremism: The Contribution of the Military
- Followership and Servant Leadership in the Military
- Are Military Regimes Really Belligerent?
- What Is the Biggest Challenge Facing Todays Military?
- How Does Modern and Ancient Military Conflict Differ?
- Is Transformational Leadership Effective in the Military?
- Does Peacetime Military Service Affect Crime?
- How Has Technological Innovation Changed Military Strategy?
- What Are the Factors That Exert the Impact on Military Leadership With the Changing Face of War in the Twenty-First Century?
- Are Women Cut Out for Military Combat?
- How Does the Current Military Approach Reduce the Risk of Sexual Assault?
- Does Military Spending Impede Income Inequality?
- What Is the Psychological Impact of Military Service?
- How Does Modern Turn-Based Military Strategy Work?
- Can Military Force Promote Humanitarian Values?
- Why Is the U.S. Military Unprepared for the Outbreak of Hostilities?
- Does the Military Train Men to Be Violent Criminals?
- How Did the 1918 Breakout of Influenza Affect the American Military?
- What Are the Positive Effects of the Military?
- Did the Military Situation Justify a Surprise Attack With the Atom Bomb?
- What Are the Elements of Military Conflict?
- Are There Similarities Between Military and Business Strategy?
- How Effective Are Military Responses to Terror Threats?
- What Are the Principles of Military Strategy?
- Does Sexual Harassment Still Exist in the Military for Women?
- Who Is the Best Military Strategist?
- How Does Military Force Keep Autocratic Regimes in Power?
- Does Economic Globalization Affect Interstate Military Conflict?
- Which Leadership Style Is Used by the Military?
- Does Military Expenditure Increase External Debt?
- Why Does Sexual Assault Occur in the Military?
- How Did the Development of Atomic Weapons Affect Military Theory?
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
IvyPanda. (2023, September 20). 327 Military Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/military-essay-topics/
IvyPanda. (2023, September 20). 327 Military Essay Topic Ideas & Examples. Retrieved from https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/military-essay-topics/
"327 Military Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." IvyPanda , 20 Sept. 2023, ivypanda.com/essays/topic/military-essay-topics/.
1. IvyPanda . "327 Military Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/military-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . "327 Military Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/military-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . 2023. "327 Military Essay Topic Ideas & Examples." September 20, 2023. https://ivypanda.com/essays/topic/military-essay-topics/.
IvyPanda . (2023) '327 Military Essay Topic Ideas & Examples'. 20 September.
- Civil War Titles
- Iraq War Research Ideas
- Cold War Topics
- World War 1 Research Ideas
- Vietnam War Paper Topics
- Afghanistan War Essay Topics
- World War 2 Essay Topics
- Air Force Topics
- Conflict Research Topics
- American Revolution Topics
- Dictatorship Topics
- NATO Topics
- Aviation Paper Topics
- Nuclear Weapon Essay Topics
100 Military Essay Topics
Table of Contents
Military essays are common among soldiers in their due process before being crowned soldiers. Thus, they contribute a significant point to their overall performance and determines the final program. However, how you write such papers matters a lot. To draft an excellent paper, you need to start with a catchy introductory paragraph. Start by an opening clause which briefly informs the reader what your articles are all about.
Do not say much, compose a sentence backed up by some evidence in point form to introduce your stance to the reader. End your write-up with a strong closing clause which phrases the content matter and gives the direction of the paper. The final sentence of your introductory paragraph should be the thesis statement which highlights the theme of your write-up. These kind of essays are crucial since they give the aspiring students an insight into how the real military fields are and how they operate. Therefore, most institutions offering military education have adopted essay writing to gauge the understandability level of its students.
Do You Know How to Select the Best Military Essay Topic?
Are you challenged by selecting an excellent topic for your essay? Worry less; we can assist. Primarily, you need to have in mind that a great topic should be the one that interests you or you have a first-hand experience to enable you to write a real-life situation. With this in place, you can now understand that selecting a topic does not entail a random selection of a topic from a list provided but follows a particular format to reach an appropriate decision and selection.
First, you need to check carefully the list provided, figure out whether you fully understand the context and scope required for all the topics provided in the list. If YES, are you conversant to find all the resources required to draft the standard length of the paper instructed? Put together the ideas and questions that you may need to make the write-up a success. If you are familiar with all these topic selection elements, go ahead and make your topic choice and get started.
List of Military Essay Topics to Help You Get Started Without a Glitch
Military write-ups require precise selection of topics that may give a student an easy time to write due to the level of familiarity with the choice made. You are thus, encouraged to ensure your choice of the topic makes you feel comfortable to write since you are conversant with all the elements required to draft the topic to its standard required. Selecting a topic, you are conversant with help in drafting a logically flowing content easy to read and understand. Some of the military topics to help you compose a great essay are as stated below:
- The process of joining the military
- The anti-hazing policy
- Benefits of strategic thinking to a military officer
- Impacts of outsourcing and privatization in the armed forces
- The procedure involved in the prevention of fratricide in modern age warfare
- Effects and causes of alcohol abuse in the military
- Military conspiracy in the United States and its effects on the country’s economy
- The implications of voluntary military service and the reason it should be restored
- The impact of the US military in Iraq
- Ways in which Respect and leadership in the military are enhanced
- Drones and their effects in counter-terrorism
- The importance of total force usage in the Air force
- Effects of advancement in military technology
- Roles and History of Navy seals in the US
- Effects and causes of joining the armed forces
- Duties of a US soldier
- Uses of computer in a battlefield
- Gender diversity in war combat
- The implication of military weapons to the surrounding
- Subsequent effects of drug abuse to a soldier
- Important procedures to take before a combat war
- The war against terrorism and the United States as a country
- American military conflict and the Germany nuclear weaponry war
- Effects of war on the American economy
- Key aspects of the global peace operations initiative
- Importance of military to the world
- The evolvement of military
- The rise and development of the army
- Ways in which army officers help to promote peace
- Ways of dealing with a combat stress reaction
Military Argumentative Essay Topics: Engaging Perspectives on Warfare, Ethics, and Security
- “The Ethics of Autonomous Weapons: Examining the Implications of Artificial Intelligence in Warfare”
- “The Role of Women in the Military : Analyzing Gender Equality and Integration in Armed Forces”
- “Military Interventions: Assessing the Legitimacy and Effectiveness of Interventionist Policies”
- “The Use of Drones in Modern Warfare: Balancing Tactical Advantages and Ethical Concerns”
- “Cyber Warfare: Evaluating the Challenges and Strategies in Combating Digital Threats”
- “Military Spending: Assessing the Economic, Political, and Social Impacts of Defense Budgets”
- “Conscientious Objection in the Military: Weighing Personal Beliefs and National Duty”
- “The Ethics of Torture in Interrogation: Examining the Efficacy and Moral Implications”
- “The Role of Military Contractors: Analyzing the Privatization of Warfare and its Consequences”
- “Nuclear Weapons: Assessing the Prospects for Disarmament and the Risks of Proliferation”
Military Persuasive Essay Topics: Inspiring Action and Deliberation on Defense, Security, and Service
- “The Importance of Military Service: Encouraging Voluntary Enlistment and National Duty”
- “Enhancing Military Veterans’ Support: Advocating for Comprehensive Services and Programs”
- “The Need for Increased Defense Spending: Strengthening National Security in a Changing World”
- “Promoting Gender Equality in the Military: Breaking Barriers and Advancing Diversity”
- “Military Recruitment in High Schools: Debating the Benefits and Drawbacks of Recruiting Programs”
- “Addressing the Mental Health Crisis Among Military Personnel: Prioritizing Mental Well-being and Support”
- “Advancing Technological Innovations in the Military: Embracing Cutting-Edge Solutions for Defense”
- “Military Intervention in Humanitarian Crises: Evaluating the Moral Imperative and Potential Consequences”
- “The Role of Military in Combating Climate Change: Assessing the Impact and Contributions”
- “Strategic Military Alliances: Examining the Benefits and Challenges of Collaborative Defense Efforts”
Topics for US Military History Essay: Exploring the Legacy, Strategies, and Significance of America’s Military Endeavors
- “The Revolutionary War: Examining the Factors and Strategies that Led to American Independence”
- “The Civil War: Analyzing the Causes and Consequences of America’s Bloodiest Conflict”
- “World War II in the Pacific: Investigating the Key Battles and Strategies that Shaped the Outcome”
- “The Vietnam War : Assessing the Impact and Controversies Surrounding U.S. Involvement”
- “The Cold War: Understanding the Military Strategies and Ideological Confrontations”
- “The Gulf War: Evaluating the Coalition Forces’ Victory and its Significance in U.S. Military History”
- “The War in Afghanistan: Analyzing the Longest Conflict in American History and its Implications”
- “The Korean War: Examining the Forgotten War and its Influence on U.S. Foreign Policy”
- “The American Revolution: Investigating the Role of Military Leadership in the Birth of a Nation”
- “The Space Race: Exploring the Military and Technological Dimensions of the Cold War Competition”
Effects of Military Essay Topics: Unveiling Consequences and Implications
- “The Economic Impact of Military Spending: Analyzing the Effects on National Budgets and Industries”
- “Psychological Effects of Military Service: Examining the Mental Well-being of Veterans and Active Duty Personnel”
- “The Social Effects of Military Deployment: Assessing the Impact on Families and Communities”
- “Environmental Effects of Military Operations: Evaluating the Consequences on Land, Air, and Water”
- “Political Effects of Military Interventions: Analyzing the Influence on Global Relations and Domestic Policies”
- “Cultural Effects of Military Conflicts: Exploring the Long-lasting Impact on Identity, Heritage, and Traditions”
- “Technological Effects of Military Research and Development: Examining Innovations and their Applications in Civilian Life”
- “Health Effects of Military Exposure: Assessing the Consequences of Combat-related Injuries and Environmental Hazards”
- “Economic and Social Effects of Military Veterans: Analyzing the Challenges and Opportunities for Reintegration”
- “Humanitarian Effects of Military Interventions: Evaluating the Aid and Assistance Provided in Crisis Situations”
Military and Health Essay Topics: Navigating the Intersection of Well-being and Service
- “Combat-Related Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): Understanding the Mental Health Impacts on Military Personnel”
- “The Health Consequences of Military Exposure to Chemical Agents: Examining the Long-Term Effects”
- “Veterans’ Healthcare: Analyzing the Challenges and Improvements in Providing Comprehensive Medical Services”
- “Military Suicide: Investigating the Factors and Strategies for Prevention”
- “The Impact of Military Training on Physical Fitness and Performance”
- “Military Sexual Trauma: Addressing the Psychological and Physical Consequences”
- “The Role of Military Medicine in Advancing Medical Research and Innovation”
- “Occupational Health and Safety in the Military: Assessing the Unique Challenges and Strategies”
- “Infectious Diseases in Military Deployments: Exploring Outbreaks, Prevention, and Control”
- “The Health Effects of Military Service on Families : Examining the Impacts on Spouses and Children”
Military Psychology Essay Topics: Unveiling the Complexities of Mind and Service
- “Combat Stress and Resilience: Understanding the Psychological Effects of Military Operations”
- “Leadership and Decision-Making in High-Stress Military Environments: A Psychological Perspective”
- “Military Training and Psychological Preparation: Analyzing the Impact on Soldier Performance and Mental Health”
- “Psychological Trauma in War Zones: Exploring Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) among Military Personnel”
- “The Role of Military Psychology in Enhancing Mental Health Support for Veterans”
- “Psychological Assessment and Selection in the Military: Strategies for Identifying Fit-for-Service Individuals”
- “Coping Mechanisms and Adaptation in Military Life: Examining Psychological Resilience and Well-being”
- “Psychological Warfare: Understanding the Effects of Psychological Operations in Military Strategies”
- “The Psychology of Military Leadership: Exploring Effective Leadership Styles and their Impact”
- “Psychological Impact of Military Sexual Trauma: Addressing the Consequences and Rehabilitation of Survivors”
Military Essay Questions You Are Likely to Come Across
You are likely to encounter a variety of questions whenever you are composing a military assignment. Some of the questions include:
- Should military service be forceful?
- Should the USA intensify its activities in foreign countries?
- What do you think about bringing back home the American Military ?
- Do you support the bill to sponsor United States Navy seals in combating Terrorism?
- In your opinion, do you think America should fight terrorism in other countries?
- What are the best strategies to curb terrorism?
- Do you think warfare intensifies terrorism?
- What are the necessary steps to becoming a frontline warrior?
- Should injured American be flown back home?
- What are the consequences of a military war on a country?
US Military Essay Topics: Choose the Best Idea
- Discuss the process of joining the army.
- Is 18 old enough to join?
- Analyze alcohol use in the military.
- What are the psychological effects of the army?
- How does society view war?
- How has technology enhanced war weapons?
- Does the United States fund the military too heavily?
- Discuss PTSD.
- Is the US military important globally?
- What would result from nuclear warfare?
Reliable Military Essay Ideas to Help You Generate Outstanding Topics
To generate a good essay topic, you need to have different ideas to guide you throughout the process. Below are some of the ideas you may use:
- Role of technology in warzones
- Nuclear weapons
- Deployment procedure
Stuck with Your Assignment? Contact Us for Help
Writing a top-notch military essay should be a problem no more. Experts are here to assist. Place an order now to receive instant and reliable solutions from our affordable essay writer service .
35 Military Essay Topics
Students may have to study more about military services in different parts of the world as part of their political science, history, law, literature, and other classes. Patriotism and army are closely related, and that is why it’s important to cover the related topics in a high school or college essay from time to time.
Many students find it difficult and tiresome to discuss the topics associated with war. It is a tragic episode in human history, but there is no way to ignore that violence happens. After discussing it in an essay form, students learn about more reasons behind military conflicts and armies. In this post, you will find some of the best topics and ideas for your paper.
Table of Contents
How to Select the Best Military Essay Topic?
Often, students will receive specific questions to answer or problems to study in their essay prompts. However, sometimes, tutors leave freedom of choice to see how well their pupils can research and choose the relevant topics.
One can kill two birds with a single stone. During the research process, put down all the ideas you may later use in your essay and save facts, statistics, and relevant citations. It will save plenty of time in the end when it comes to developing works cited or references page.
While scanning the topics online, a student should first pick several essay topics about military services. Choose the explorable, debatable ideas to be interesting for the audience to read an essay. Add a personal connection/touch then. For instance, a good idea would be to recall the episode from real-life retold by the veteran you know and analyze it from the chosen topics’ perspective.
Top List of Military Essay Topics
We have selected the best topics from several categories. Probably, you had no idea that there are so many themes related to military services that you can write about!
- How do the bunker busters work?
- The elements of the defense line
- The overview of the Naval Coast Guard operations
- The possible consequences of using nuclear weapons
- An example of military engineering (e.g., Patriot missile defense)
- The responsibilities and role of the Chief of Staff
- Should nuclear weapons be destroyed once and forever?
- The most appropriate ages for joining and quitting the army
- Some types of megastructures developed especially for the US army .
- Should the disabled have a right to join the army if they want?
- Most known military conflicts in Eastern Europe
- How do intelligence services co-work?
- The list of social benefits for the US army
- Ways to increase the effectiveness of the chain of command in operations
- Should the salaries be increased for the military staff?
- How does it feel like to live in a submarine for 12 months?
- Should the female population be given a right to join armies in different parts of the world?
- How do they salute in different countries of the world?
- Architectural techniques and strategies that were used to build Pentagon
- What is the most highly paid military position, and why?
- Who is responsible for the terror attack on September 11 th ?
- Should government finance army marching bands and parades?
- Is World War III possible, and why?
- Reasons to refuse to take part in a war that can be justified .
- Should the army be obligatory for every man around the world?
- Sexual orientation and military services: should it really matter?
- What are some of the sexual harassment policies in the military field?
- Effective methods to negotiate with terrorists on the successful examples
- Seagoing careers and duties on a combat ships
- Should underaged teens be able to join the army?
- The main functions and duties of immigration control
- The effective international measures against the usage of dirty bombs
- How does the army contribute to the patriotic spirit of the nation?
- How to achieve army budget cuts and expenses balance?
- Why is it important to raise the number of troops in the Sudanese Darfur province?
10 Outstanding Military Essay Ideas for High School and College
Often, the topic might depend on the type of an essay a student has to write. Here are some of the top ideas that may fit any kind of academic paper:
- Veteran affairs
- Different types of weapons: bio and chemical
- Arms trade codes of conduct
- The major events of World War I
- Ancient Greek and Roman wars
- Issues associated with homeland security in the countries of Latin America
- Child soldiers
- The position of women in the army
- Distinguished literary works about war
- Possible ways to reach peace in the whole world
Each of these essay topics might be right what your teacher was looking for. It is okay to keep on researching new ideas. If the job seems too difficult and the deadlines are tight, the best way out is to order an essay from our military essay writing service . Once you decide to do that, do not hesitate – turn to our professional essay writers to get immediate help with both topic selection and essay writing!
Military Essay Topics
Table of contents
- Writing Metier
Students often encounter the task of selecting suitable essay topics. Finding captivating and relevant essay topics in military studies becomes even more crucial. In this article, we will embark on an exciting journey to explore a range of military essay topics, delve into the significance of choosing the right topic, discover the benefits of military essay prompts, and provide practical tips for researching and writing compelling essays. Let’s dive in and unleash the power of engaging military essay topics that captivate readers and writers.
Understanding Military Essay Topics
Before we dive into the world of military essay topics, let’s first understand what they entail. Military essay topics revolve around history, strategy, ethics, and current affairs. These topics play a significant role in academic writing, allowing students to delve into thought-provoking discussions and analyses within the military context. Students can develop a deeper understanding of military-related issues by exploring military essay topics and contributing to the broader discourse.
Tips for Selecting and Approaching Military Essay Topics
Choosing the right military essay topic is crucial for a successful and engaging academic writing experience. Here are some valuable tips to help you select and approach military essay topics effectively:
☑️ Follow Your Interests
Start by exploring topics that genuinely interest you. Whether it’s military history, international relations, or ethical dilemmas, choosing a topic that resonates with you will make the research and writing process more enjoyable.
☑️ Narrow Down Your Focus
Military studies encompass a vast array of subjects. To ensure your essay’s depth and coherence, narrow your focus to a specific aspect or time within the military domain. This will allow you to investigate the topic and provide a more focused analysis thoroughly.
☑️ Stay Updated
Military affairs are constantly evolving. Stay informed about current events, new strategies, and emerging technologies in the military sector. This will enable you to select relevant and timely essay topics that reflect the latest developments and debates.
☑️ Research Extensively
Once you’ve chosen a topic, conduct thorough research to gather reliable and diverse sources. Explore academic journals, books, reputable websites, and expert opinions to understand your chosen subject comprehensively.
☑️ Consider Multiple Perspectives
Military topics often involve complex issues with different viewpoints. Engage with different perspectives and arguments related to your chosen topic. This will strengthen your analysis and showcase a well-rounded understanding of the subject.
☑️ Develop a Clear Thesis
Formulate a strong thesis statement that outlines your main argument or position on the chosen military topic. Your thesis will guide the structure and flow of your essay, providing a clear focus for your writing.
Structuring Your Military Essay
Structuring your military essay effectively is essential for presenting your ideas coherently and persuasively. Consider the following guidelines for the military essay to create a well-organized essay:
Begin with an engaging introduction that provides context and presents your thesis statement. Grab the reader’s attention and provide a brief overview of the chosen military topic.
🎖 Body Paragraphs
Develop your main arguments or points in separate body paragraphs. Start each paragraph with a clear topic sentence related to your thesis statement. Support your arguments with evidence, examples, and relevant research to strengthen your essay’s credibility.
🎖 Transition Words
Use transition words and phrases to create smooth transitions between paragraphs and ideas. These words help guide the reader through your essay and improve its overall flow.
Acknowledge and address counterarguments to your main points. This demonstrates critical thinking and strengthens your essay by anticipating and refuting opposing viewpoints.
Summarize your main arguments and restate your thesis in the conclusion. Provide a concise overview of your essay’s key points and give the reader a thought-provoking final statement.
How to Choose the Right Military Essay Topic
Selecting a suitable military essay topic holds immense importance in the writing process. It sets the tone for the entire essay and determines the level of engagement of the writer and the reader. Choosing the right topic allows students to showcase their passion, knowledge, and critical thinking skills. It enables them to delve into specific areas of interest within military studies, making their essays more compelling and informative.
The Different Types of Military Essay Topics
Regarding military essay topics, there are various types to consider. Informative military essay topics aim to provide readers with factual information and deep insights into specific military events, strategies, or historical occurrences. On the other hand, argumentative military essay topics encourage students to present and defend their viewpoints on controversial military issues. Persuasive military essay topics prompt students to convince the audience of a particular stance through well-reasoned arguments. Students can choose the approach that best suits their writing style and objectives by exploring these different types of military essay topics.
Guide Through Military Essay Prompts
Military essay prompts act as valuable guides for students. They provide specific directions and questions that inspire creativity and critical thinking. Military essay prompts can spark ideas, guide research, and help structure the essay. Using prompts can be particularly helpful for students who may feel overwhelmed or need help figuring out where to start. They offer a framework that streamlines the essay writing process and ensures students address relevant military themes and concepts.
Utilizing Military Essay Prompts Effectively
When faced with military essay prompts, effective utilization is critical. Begin by thoroughly understanding the prompt and identifying its key components and the desired outcome. Conduct comprehensive background research on the military topic to gather credible information and evidence. Brainstorm ideas and angles related to the prompt, jotting down thoughts and arguments. Create a clear outline to guide your essay’s structure and flow. Craft a strong thesis statement that directly addresses the prompt and guides your essay’s direction. Support your arguments with relevant evidence and examples. Stay focused on the prompt to maintain coherence and relevance. Finally, revise and edit your essay for clarity, coherence, and grammar. Following these tips, you can effectively utilize military essay prompts to create well-structured and insightful essays.
Top 10 Military Essay Topics for Academic Success
To ignite your imagination and inspire your military essay endeavors, we have curated a list of the top 10 military essay topics. These topics encompass various aspects of military studies, from historical events to contemporary challenges. Each topic presents a unique research, analysis, and critical thinking opportunity.
Choose a topic that resonates with your interests and allows you to explore new perspectives within the military domain:
- The Role of Technology in Modern Warfare: Advancements and Implications
- Ethics in the Military: Balancing Duty, Morality, and Consequences
- The Impact of Military Interventions in Conflict Zones: Lessons Learned
- Women in the Military: Breaking Barriers and Shifting Paradigms
- Cyber Warfare: The Invisible Battlefield of the 21st Century
- The Evolution of Military Strategy: From Traditional to Hybrid Warfare
- The Role of Military Intelligence in National Security
- Military Spending and Global Politics: Assessing Priorities and Impacts
- Veterans’ Mental Health: Addressing the Invisible Wounds of War
- The Ethics of Autonomous Weapons: Navigating the Moral Dilemma
- The Impact of Military Drone Technology on Warfare and Ethics
- The Role of Military Intelligence in Counterterrorism Operations
- Military Leadership: Traits, Styles, and their Influence on Success
- The Evolution of Military Tactics: From Ancient Warfare to Modern Strategies
- Nuclear Deterrence: Assessing the Effectiveness and Risks of Nuclear Weapons
- The Military-Industrial Complex: Examining the Relationship between Defense Spending and Corporate Interests
- The Role of Military Forces in Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief Operations
- Psychological Effects of Warfare: Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in Veterans
- Military Tribunals: Balancing Justice and National Security in Times of Conflict
- The Ethical Implications of Autonomous Military Technology: Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
⏭ ORDER CUSTOM MILITARY ESSAY ⏮
Tips for Researching and Writing Military Essays
Researching and writing military essays can be a rewarding yet challenging endeavor. To ensure your success, consider these practical tips:
☑️ Conduct thorough research using credible sources, such as academic journals and reputable military publications.
☑️ Organize your thoughts and ideas before writing, outlining the main arguments and supporting evidence.
☑️ Use a clear and concise writing style, ensuring your arguments flow logically and coherently.
☑️ Support your claims with evidence and examples, providing a balanced perspective.
☑️ Revise and edit your essay to refine your arguments, improve clarity, and eliminate grammatical or spelling errors.
Examples of Successful Military Essays
To gain further inspiration and insight, explore examples of successful military essays. These essays showcase exemplary writing and demonstrate how to approach military essay topics effectively. Analyze these essays’ structure, argumentation, and supporting evidence to enhance your writing skills and techniques. Learn from the strengths of these essays and adapt them to your unique writing style.
In academic writing, selecting engaging military essay topics is paramount. It sets the stage for captivating discussions, critical analysis, and insightful research. Students can excel in their military essays by exploring various military essay topics, utilizing prompts, and following practical tips. At Writing Metier , we have a team of writers who can assist you with the Military Essay. Embrace the opportunity to delve into the fascinating world of military studies, contribute to the ongoing discourse, and expand your knowledge and understanding of the military domain ( order military essay right now ) . Let your words resonate and captivate, and may your military essays inspire and inform yourself and your readers.
We rely on cookies to give you the best experince on our website. By browsing, you agree to it. Read more
Choose Your Test
Sat / act prep online guides and tips, 113 perfect persuasive essay topics for any assignment.
Do you need to write a persuasive essay but aren’t sure what topic to focus on? Were you thrilled when your teacher said you could write about whatever you wanted but are now overwhelmed by the possibilities? We’re here to help!
Read on for a list of 113 top-notch persuasive essay topics, organized into ten categories. To help get you started, we also discuss what a persuasive essay is, how to choose a great topic, and what tips to keep in mind as you write your persuasive essay.
What Is a Persuasive Essay?
In a persuasive essay, you attempt to convince readers to agree with your point of view on an argument. For example, an essay analyzing changes in Italian art during the Renaissance wouldn’t be a persuasive essay, because there’s no argument, but an essay where you argue that Italian art reached its peak during the Renaissance would be a persuasive essay because you’re trying to get your audience to agree with your viewpoint.
Persuasive and argumentative essays both try to convince readers to agree with the author, but the two essay types have key differences. Argumentative essays show a more balanced view of the issue and discuss both sides. Persuasive essays focus more heavily on the side the author agrees with. They also often include more of the author’s opinion than argumentative essays, which tend to use only facts and data to support their argument.
All persuasive essays have the following:
- Introduction: Introduces the topic, explains why it’s important, and ends with the thesis.
- Thesis: A sentence that sums up what the essay be discussing and what your stance on the issue is.
- Reasons you believe your side of the argument: Why do you support the side you do? Typically each main point will have its own body paragraph.
- Evidence supporting your argument: Facts or examples to back up your main points. Even though your opinion is allowed in persuasive essays more than most other essays, having concrete examples will make a stronger argument than relying on your opinion alone.
- Conclusion: Restatement of thesis, summary of main points, and a recap of why the issue is important.
What Makes a Good Persuasive Essay Topic?
Theoretically, you could write a persuasive essay about any subject under the sun, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you should. Certain topics are easier to write a strong persuasive essay on, and below are tips to follow when deciding what you should write about.
It’s a Topic You Care About
Obviously, it’s possible to write an essay about a topic you find completely boring. You’ve probably done it! However, if possible, it’s always better to choose a topic that you care about and are interested in. When this is the case, you’ll find doing the research more enjoyable, writing the essay easier, and your writing will likely be better because you’ll be more passionate about and informed on the topic.
You Have Enough Evidence to Support Your Argument
Just being passionate about a subject isn’t enough to make it a good persuasive essay topic, though. You need to make sure your argument is complex enough to have at least two potential sides to root for, and you need to be able to back up your side with evidence and examples. Even though persuasive essays allow your opinion to feature more than many other essays, you still need concrete evidence to back up your claims, or you’ll end up with a weak essay.
For example, you may passionately believe that mint chocolate chip ice cream is the best ice cream flavor (I agree!), but could you really write an entire essay on this? What would be your reasons for believing mint chocolate chip is the best (besides the fact that it’s delicious)? How would you support your belief? Have enough studies been done on preferred ice cream flavors to support an entire essay? When choosing a persuasive essay idea, you want to find the right balance between something you care about (so you can write well on it) and something the rest of the world cares about (so you can reference evidence to strengthen your position).
It’s a Manageable Topic
Bigger isn’t always better, especially with essay topics. While it may seem like a great idea to choose a huge, complex topic to write about, you’ll likely struggle to sift through all the information and different sides of the issue and winnow them down to one streamlined essay. For example, choosing to write an essay about how WWII impacted American life more than WWI wouldn’t be a great idea because you’d need to analyze all the impacts of both the wars in numerous areas of American life. It’d be a huge undertaking. A better idea would be to choose one impact on American life the wars had (such as changes in female employment) and focus on that. Doing so will make researching and writing your persuasive essay much more feasible.
List of 113 Good Persuasive Essay Topics
Below are over 100 persuasive essay ideas, organized into ten categories. When you find an idea that piques your interest, you’ll choose one side of it to argue for in your essay. For example, if you choose the topic, “should fracking be legal?” you’d decide whether you believe fracking should be legal or illegal, then you’d write an essay arguing all the reasons why your audience should agree with you.
- Should students be required to learn an instrument in school?
- Did the end of Game of Thrones fit with the rest of the series?
- Can music be an effective way to treat mental illness?
- With e-readers so popular, have libraries become obsolete?
- Are the Harry Potter books more popular than they deserve to be?
- Should music with offensive language come with a warning label?
- What’s the best way for museums to get more people to visit?
- Should students be able to substitute an art or music class for a PE class in school?
- Are the Kardashians good or bad role models for young people?
- Should people in higher income brackets pay more taxes?
- Should all high school students be required to take a class on financial literacy?
- Is it possible to achieve the American dream, or is it only a myth?
- Is it better to spend a summer as an unpaid intern at a prestigious company or as a paid worker at a local store/restaurant?
- Should the United States impose more or fewer tariffs?
- Should college graduates have their student loans forgiven?
- Should restaurants eliminate tipping and raise staff wages instead?
- Should students learn cursive writing in school?
- Which is more important: PE class or music class?
- Is it better to have year-round school with shorter breaks throughout the year?
- Should class rank be abolished in schools?
- Should students be taught sex education in school?
- Should students be able to attend public universities for free?
- What’s the most effective way to change the behavior of school bullies?
- Are the SAT and ACT accurate ways to measure intelligence?
- Should students be able to learn sign language instead of a foreign language?
- Do the benefits of Greek life at colleges outweigh the negatives?
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Why do students in many other countries score higher than American students on math exams?
- Should parents/teachers be able to ban certain books from schools?
- What’s the best way to reduce cheating in school?
- Should colleges take a student’s race into account when making admissions decisions?
- Should there be limits to free speech?
- Should students be required to perform community service to graduate high school?
- Should convicted felons who have completed their sentence be allowed to vote?
- Should gun ownership be more tightly regulated?
- Should recycling be made mandatory?
- Should employers be required to offer paid leave to new parents?
- Are there any circumstances where torture should be allowed?
- Should children under the age of 18 be able to get plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons?
- Should white supremacy groups be allowed to hold rallies in public places?
- Does making abortion illegal make women more or less safe?
- Does foreign aid actually help developing countries?
- Are there times a person’s freedom of speech should be curtailed?
- Should people over a certain age not be allowed to adopt children?
- Should the minimum voting age be raised/lowered/kept the same?
- Should Puerto Rico be granted statehood?
- Should the United States build a border wall with Mexico?
- Who should be the next person printed on American banknotes?
- Should the United States’ military budget be reduced?
- Did China’s one child policy have overall positive or negative impacts on the country?
- Should DREAMers be granted US citizenship?
- Is national security more important than individual privacy?
- What responsibility does the government have to help homeless people?
- Should the electoral college be abolished?
- Should the US increase or decrease the number of refugees it allows in each year?
- Should privately-run prisons be abolished?
- Who was the most/least effective US president?
- Will Brexit end up helping or harming the UK?
- What’s the best way to reduce the spread of Ebola?
- Is the Keto diet a safe and effective way to lose weight?
- Should the FDA regulate vitamins and supplements more strictly?
- Should public schools require all students who attend to be vaccinated?
- Is eating genetically modified food safe?
- What’s the best way to make health insurance more affordable?
- What’s the best way to lower the teen pregnancy rate?
- Should recreational marijuana be legalized nationwide?
- Should birth control pills be available without a prescription?
- Should pregnant women be forbidden from buying cigarettes and alcohol?
- Why has anxiety increased in adolescents?
- Are low-carb or low-fat diets more effective for weight loss?
- What caused the destruction of the USS Maine?
- Was King Arthur a mythical legend or actual Dark Ages king?
- Was the US justified in dropping atomic bombs during WWII?
- What was the primary cause of the Rwandan genocide?
- What happened to the settlers of the Roanoke colony?
- Was disagreement over slavery the primary cause of the US Civil War?
- What has caused the numerous disappearances in the Bermuda triangle?
- Should nuclear power be banned?
- Is scientific testing on animals necessary?
- Do zoos help or harm animals?
- Should scientists be allowed to clone humans?
- Should animals in circuses be banned?
- Should fracking be legal?
- Should people be allowed to keep exotic animals as pets?
- What’s the best way to reduce illegal poaching in Africa?
- What is the best way to reduce the impact of global warming?
- Should euthanasia be legalized?
- Is there legitimate evidence of extraterrestrial life?
- Should people be banned from owning aggressive dog breeds?
- Should the United States devote more money towards space exploration?
- Should the government subsidize renewable forms of energy?
- Is solar energy worth the cost?
- Should stem cells be used in medicine?
- Is it right for the US to leave the Paris Climate Agreement?
- Should athletes who fail a drug test receive a lifetime ban from the sport?
- Should college athletes receive a salary?
- Should the NFL do more to prevent concussions in players?
- Do PE classes help students stay in shape?
- Should horse racing be banned?
- Should cheerleading be considered a sport?
- Should children younger than 18 be allowed to play tackle football?
- Are the costs of hosting an Olympic Games worth it?
- Can online schools be as effective as traditional schools?
- Do violent video games encourage players to be violent in real life?
- Should facial recognition technology be banned?
- Does excessive social media use lead to depression/anxiety?
- Has the rise of translation technology made knowing multiple languages obsolete?
- Was Steve Jobs a visionary or just a great marketer?
- Should social media be banned for children younger than a certain age?
- Which 21st-century invention has had the largest impact on society?
- Are ride-sharing companies like Uber and Lyft good or bad for society?
- Should Facebook have done more to protect the privacy of its users?
- Will technology end up increasing or decreasing inequality worldwide?
Tips for Writing a Strong Persuasive Essay
After you’ve chosen the perfect topic for your persuasive essay, your work isn’t over. Follow the three tips below to create a top-notch essay.
Do Your Research
Your argument will fall apart if you don’t fully understand the issue you’re discussing or you overlook an important piece of it. Readers won’t be convinced by someone who doesn’t know the subject, and you likely won’t persuade any of them to begin supporting your viewpoint. Before you begin writing a single word of your essay, research your topic thoroughly. Study different sources, learn about the different sides of the argument, ask anyone who’s an expert on the topic what their opinion is, etc. You might be tempted to start writing right away, but by doing your research, you’ll make the writing process much easier when the time comes.
Make Your Thesis Perfect
Your thesis is the most important sentence in your persuasive essay. Just by reading that single sentence, your audience should know exactly what topic you’ll be discussing and where you stand on the issue. You want your thesis to be crystal clear and to accurately set up the rest of your essay. Asking classmates or your teacher to look it over before you begin writing the rest of your essay can be a big help if you’re not entirely confident in your thesis.
Consider the Other Side
You’ll spend most of your essay focusing on your side of the argument since that’s what you want readers to come away believing. However, don’t think that means you can ignore other sides of the issue. In your essay, be sure to discuss the other side’s argument, as well as why you believe this view is weak or untrue. Researching all the different viewpoints and including them in your essay will increase the quality of your writing by making your essay more complete and nuanced.
Summary: Persuasive Essay Ideas
Good persuasive essay topics can be difficult to come up with, but in this guide we’ve created a list of 113 excellent essay topics for you to browse. The best persuasive essay ideas will be those that you are interested in, have enough evidence to support your argument, and aren’t too complicated to be summarized in an essay.
After you’ve chosen your essay topic, keep these three tips in mind when you begin writing:
- Do your research
- Make your thesis perfect
- Consider the other side
Need ideas for a research paper topic as well? Our guide to research paper topics has over 100 topics in ten categories so you can be sure to find the perfect topic for you.
Thinking about taking an AP English class? Read our guide on AP English classes to learn whether you should take AP English Language or AP English Literature (or both!)
Deciding between the SAT or ACT? Find out for sure which you will do the best on . Also read a detailed comparison between the two tests .
Need more help with this topic? Check out Tutorbase!
Our vetted tutor database includes a range of experienced educators who can help you polish an essay for English or explain how derivatives work for Calculus. You can use dozens of filters and search criteria to find the perfect person for your needs.
Christine graduated from Michigan State University with degrees in Environmental Biology and Geography and received her Master's from Duke University. In high school she scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT and was named a National Merit Finalist. She has taught English and biology in several countries.
Student and Parent Forum
Our new student and parent forum, at ExpertHub.PrepScholar.com , allow you to interact with your peers and the PrepScholar staff. See how other students and parents are navigating high school, college, and the college admissions process. Ask questions; get answers.
Ask a Question Below
Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply!
Improve With Our Famous Guides
- For All Students
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 160+ SAT Points
How to Get a Perfect 1600, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section:
Score 800 on SAT Math
Score 800 on SAT Reading
Score 800 on SAT Writing
Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section:
Score 600 on SAT Math
Score 600 on SAT Reading
Score 600 on SAT Writing
Free Complete Official SAT Practice Tests
What SAT Target Score Should You Be Aiming For?
15 Strategies to Improve Your SAT Essay
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 4+ ACT Points
How to Get a Perfect 36 ACT, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section:
36 on ACT English
36 on ACT Math
36 on ACT Reading
36 on ACT Science
Series: How to Get to 24 on Each ACT Section:
24 on ACT English
24 on ACT Math
24 on ACT Reading
24 on ACT Science
What ACT target score should you be aiming for?
ACT Vocabulary You Must Know
ACT Writing: 15 Tips to Raise Your Essay Score
How to Get Into Harvard and the Ivy League
How to Get a Perfect 4.0 GPA
How to Write an Amazing College Essay
What Exactly Are Colleges Looking For?
Is the ACT easier than the SAT? A Comprehensive Guide
Should you retake your SAT or ACT?
When should you take the SAT or ACT?
Get the latest articles and test prep tips!
Looking for Graduate School Test Prep?
Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here:
GRE Online Prep Blog
GMAT Online Prep Blog
TOEFL Online Prep Blog
Holly R. "I am absolutely overjoyed and cannot thank you enough for helping me!”
Military Essay Topics & Ideas
- Good Military Essay Topics
- Interesting Military Essay Topics
Informative Military Essay Topics
Military essay topics for college students, military essay topics for high school students, ✒️ good military essay topics.
- Accountability: Military And Time
- Adultery In The Military
- Alexander The Great: His Influence On Future Military Leadership And Tactics
- American Civil-Military Relations: Argumentative
- Argument -Reinstating The Military Draft
- Bearing Military
- Branches Of The Military In Apa Style
- British Parliamentary Debate Government Whip Compulsory Military Service
- China Should End Compulsory Military Training For Students Of All Ages
- Civilian Control Of The Military
- Coed Military Training
- Comparison Of Different Military Branches Of The Usa: Us Army, Us Navy, Us Marine Corps, Us Air Force
- Compulsory Military Service
- Compulsory Service: Inclusive Military
- Corrective: Military Bearing And Respect
- Customs And Courtesies In The Military
- Defining Military Discipline And Values
- Discrimination In The Military
- Edgar Allan Poe And Military Academy
- Essay On Defining Military Discipline And Values
- General George Washington: A Military Life.
- Importance Of Being On Time In The Military
- Mandatory Military Service
- Mayday Against Gays In The Military
- Military Accountability
How to write a good military essay?
We have devised a simple step-by-step plan for writing a good military essay: Start working on your paper by composing a detailed military essay outline and noting some key ideas and arguments you are going to use in the body part. Come up with a catching “hook”, i.e. first sentence, for the introduction and think over a good thesis statement.
What are some good Exploratory Essay topics?
Good topics for an exploratory essay are those that provide an open-ended solution or explanation and show the writer’s interest. For example, a nursing student may choose to evaluate the ethical and medical effects of alternative treatments for cancer or the benefits and challenges.
What is a topic essay?
✨ Best military Topic Ideas & Essay Examples
- My Experience As a Military Child A military wife and working as a nurse in naval hospitals have been one of my most fundamental means of learning. Little did I know how my own experiences were shaping who I would become today. As an adult, I have fulfilled my passion of becoming a ….
- General, Commercial and Military Aviation Kayla Franks Air Transportation Management General aviation is considered one of the three main segments of the aviation market. The other two being, commercial aviation and military aviation. General aviation operations is anything other than ….
- Delegation Concept in the Air Force and Military The Oxford English Dictionary defines Delegation as “The action of delivering or assigning a thing to a person or to a purpose.” Delegation is very important in the Air Force and military in general. When managers do not delegate, they can become ….
- What is it for Military Bearing Military bearing is to conduct you with dignity and is such a manner to reflect credit upon the armed services. Military bearing exists when this individual is proud of their military service. When you exhibit military bearing you are showing lower ….
- Importance of Accountability and Discipline in the Military To accept responsibility or to account for ones actions. In the military, it becomes an obligation more than willingness while you have to be willing to do it as well. Those that are unable to be accountable are the ones that jeopardize the combat ….
- Overview: Military Power HAVING in the foregoing chapter ascertained the complicated and variable nature of War, we shall now occupy ourselves in examining into the influence which this nature has upon the end If we ask, first of all, for the object upon which the whole ….
- Aztecs History: Strong Economy and Well Organized Military History has been very cruel to the Aztecs. What do you know about the Aztecs? The first thing that probably comes to your mind is human sacrifice, or them being very bloody and gory. Well there is much more to the Aztecs than human sacrifice and ….
- The Military Operates in an Organized and Effective Manner Following orders is of the utmost importance in the military. Obedience is what enables the military to operate in an organized and effective manner which is clearly very important during challenging military situations. While an individual can ….
- Killing People by the Military in a Military Unit Discuss how members of a military unit could openly bring themselves to commit murder against some individuals and not feel any sense of deviance or criminal wrongdoing for the act. Be sure to include ideas from the work of Stanley Milgram in your ….
- United States Military Being in the military I’ve learned that knowing where and when your supposed to be somewhere is highly important. Along with being on time you must always know what uniform and what additional gear is supposed to brought with you. You must follow ….
- The Deadly Military Strike on Pearl Harbor With confidence in our armed forces we will gain the Nineveh Table triumph so help us god” said Franklin D. Roosevelt to the Congress to get involved in war against Japan. Pearl Harbors location led to the bombing of Pearl Harbor by Japan. W why did ….
- What the Importance of the Military Bearing is? Well lets see you want to know what the importance of the military bearing is. Well I think everyone has their own interpation of what military bearing is. For an example i was always under the impression that it is when you are standing at the ….
- Military Revolt Against the Republican Government of Spain Spanish Civil War(193639), military revolt against the Republican government of Spain, supported by conservative elements within the country. When an initial military coup failed to win control of the entire country, a bloody civil war ensued, ….
- The Era of Military Communism in Anthem Throughout weeks of forbidden loneliness in the underground tunnel, Prometheus slowly reinvented the light. His discovery was so gargantuan, that he knew that he had to present it to the Council of Scholars. Once he told his story to the Scholars, ….
- Chivalry Is a Brotherhood, a Privileged Military Landowning Class in the Middle Ages Chilvalry is the most important construct throughout history. Chivalry, in its formal codification, came to be in the Middle Ages around the twelfth century. It is non clear as to whether the Romans, the Franks, or the Germans gave rise to gallantry,….
- Different Military Branches of the USA Comparison of Different Military Branches of the USA: US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Air force The United States of America is regarded to have the best and the largest military force in the world. Many even believe that its strength in ….
- Military Training Systems Standards Over the last few years we have realized that military personnel will have to have to be provided with strenuous training with deeper technological understanding due to the ever-changing and continuously improving new systems of hardware and ….
- Financial Aid for Military Students College is very expensive. Every year prospective college students look for financial help so they can attend the college of their choice. There are several types of scholarships that are available. The federal government offers the Pell Grant, the ….
- How Science and Technology Has Affected Weapons and How He Military Conducts War? Technology has made a tremendous impact on modern warfare in the military. Science technology has provided the military with some amazing tools to use for combat. The rocket propelled grenade is one of those amazing tools as well as improvised ….
- America’s Unconstitutionality: The Bias Behind the Military Draft Should women be required to register for the military draft? This is a controversial question that has caught the attention of many people in the United States. If based on equality, the answer to this question would be yes, women should be required ….
✍ Interesting Military Essay Topics
- Military Bearing
- Military Benefits Of Veterans
- Military Coup D’Etat
- Military Customs And Courtesy
- Military Decision Making Process
- Military Discipline And Respect For Authority
- Military Doctrine – Army
- Military Draft In Us And Israel: Security And Sovereignty
- Military Governments
- Military Historical Significance
- Military Id Importance
- Military Intelligence During Wwii
- Military Intervention
- Military Laser Systems Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Military Organization Of The Assyrian And Persian Empires
- Military Organizational Structure
- Military Training
- Military’S Fight Against Friendly Fire
- Military/Embassy Bombings
- Military/Government Involvement In Foreign Affairs
- My First Military Experience
- My Role As A Military Officer
- Paramilitary Policing And It’S History
- Persuasive Speech Joining The Military Something To Consider
- Pop Cultural Elements Of Military Cadences
- Public Schools Vs. Post-Cold War Military Spending
- Rape In The Military
- Reducing The Military
- Reinstating The Military Draft
- Research Paper On Military Emergency Medical Services
- Respect Within The Military
- Should The Military Reistitute A Military Draft?
- Skanderbeg’S Diplomatic And Military Skills Sample
- Socialization Process That Was My Military Experience
- The Impact Of Military Technology In World War 1
- The Military Changed My Life For The Better
- The Most Important Social, Economic, Cultural, Political And Military/Foreign Relations Changes
- Us Military Contracts With Boeing Amount To Subsidies?
- Use Of Military Force For International Conflict
- Wear And Appearance Of Military Uniform
- Why Young People Join The Military
- Women In Military
How to write an essay on military services?
While scanning the topics online, a student should first pick several essay topics about military services. Choose the explorable, debatable ideas to be interesting for the audience to read an essay. Add a personal connection/touch then.
What are some examples of informative essay topics?
Typical examples include a narrative, argumentative, and a cause-and-effect paper. If this seems a bit overwhelming, don’t sweat it. We are here to walk you through the process of putting together a great paper. You can put your stress aside with these tips on informative essay topics. Stuck with finding the right title?
What are some good topics for a military speech?
Military speech topics and ideas for writing a speech on military and the army stuff like air missile defense strategies or ways to salute in different countries. This page is broader than only on the US army, air forc, and navy issues.
What is an informative essay in video format?
That’s an informative essay in video format. Informative writing is a basic communication skill. Students practice it since middle school to clearly explain concepts, ideas, how things work, histories, and more. As you’ll learn from our list of 150 good informative essay topics, this type of essay can be about anything.
- A Comparative Analysis of The Military and The Police and The Benefits and Drawbacks of The Police
- A Discussion of Whether The Drinking Age of Military Members Should Be Lowered to 18
- A Study of How Ottoman Empire Expanded and The Military Tactics It Used
- An Analysis of The Importance of Professionalism in The Military
- An Examination of The Non-bias Story on Boxing for Military Cadets
- Analyzing The Speech on The Candidate’s Opinion About The Military’s Role in Humanitarian Interventions
- Andrew Jackson and His Leadership in Military Conflict
- Andrew Jackson’s Military Career
- Appliance of Autonomy in Different Military Systems
- Autonomous Systems as an Integral Part of Military Operational Capabilities
- Brief on North Korea: History, Economy, Culture, Leadership, Military, Education and Recent Events
- Capitalism Kills: an Analysis of The Military Industrial Complex in The Physicists
- Commercial-off-the-shelf Items in Military Syetem
- Constitutional Rights of Military Personnel
- Defining “Soldier”: an Analysis of The Use of Military Terminology in 18th Century Literature
- Discussion Throughout The Time of The Military: Training Or Educating Our Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence and Motivation in The Military Sphere
- Forensic Psychology: Human Rights Military and The Ethical Implications
- Genghis Kahn’s Contributions to Military and Administrative World
- Henry Ossian Flipper – The First African American to Graduate from The United States Military Academy at West Point
- How China Builds Military Base in Afghanistan
- Iranian Political and Military Interests in Post 9/11 Iraq
- Kenya Military Academy – Family Away from Home
- Military Aid Missions and National Security Improvement in Ghana
- Military Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Military Brat: College Admission Essay Sample
- Military Satire in Candide
- Military Service for a Civilian
- Military Values Learned in The Army
- Online Education – a Boon for Military
- Operation Sook Ching, a Japanese Military Operation
- Risk Aversion in The Military and The Effects of “Zero Defect” Culture on Operations
- Sexual Assaults in The Military and The Sharp Program
- Study on The Military Formation of Macedonia Under The Rule of Alexander The Great
- The Importance of Punctuality and Work Ethic as a Military Prep Student and Future Employee
- The Military Achievements and Personal Life of Alexender The Great
- The Military Participation of Canada in The Korean War
- The Question of Women to Be Allowed in Military Combats
- The Role and Importance of Discipline in The Military
- The Theme of Romanticism in The Military as Illustrated in The Red Badge of Courage
- The Transition of Iraqi and Afghanistan Veterans from Military to Civilian Life and The Challenges of Reconnecting to Society
- The Unmanned Route to Military Might: India’s Evolving Unmanned Systems
- Valley Forge Military Camp in Pennsylvania
- What Drove Me to Join The Military Service
- What Made Spartan Military Spectacular
- Why The Mandatory Military Service is Important
How to write an essay in high school?
When working on any essay, the first thing you’ll have to figure out is your topic. In high school, you are supposed to pick the kind of topic you will be able to dig into — that is, you have to make sure you can find enough info on the subject.
Why do students find it difficult to discuss the topic of war?
Many students find it difficult and tiresome to discuss the topics associated with war. It is a tragic episode in human history, but there is no way to ignore that violence happens. After discussing it in an essay form, students learn about more reasons behind military conflicts and armies.
What makes a good topic for an essay?
A good topic has to be engaging both to the writer and the reader. For example, the essay written about chess or football may be of great interest to you, though it may be boring to your reader.
Get a Quality Essay on Your Topic
- Water Essay Topics & Ideas
- Army Essay Topics & Ideas
- Aviation Essay Topics & Ideas
- Capital Punishment Essay Topics & Ideas
- Constitution Essay Topics & Ideas
Hi, my name is Amy 👋
In case you can't find a relevant example, our professional writers are ready to help you write a unique paper. Just talk to our smart assistant Amy and she'll connect you with the best match.
List of Good Military Essay Topics
To be in service of your country is always considered an honor. Working in the military is a sacrifice that involves hard work, bravery, discipline, and respect. Over the years, military recruitment has developed, and selection has become more demanding for its candidates. Military essays have thus become one of the requirements in military studies for those aspiring to join the forces. This guide will enlighten you on how to select a good topic for your military essay.
How to Select the Best Military Essay Topic? Tips from the Pros
So, how do you select that topic that is part of determining your future in the military? Let us look at a few basic tips, to begin with.
Make It Outstanding
Select a topic that is not common. Think about all the essays that other cadets before you have written and even consult your instructor if possible to identify the topics that have been overdone. This can make your work stand out from the rest since you would be presenting something new.
Add a Personal Connection
Try to find an essay topic that relates to you better than the others because when you start writing, you are more motived to express your position and ideas on that issue.
Cast a Wider Net
You need to look for issues that affect the world as a whole, not just in your country. Read the information on other countries and the issues they face in the military respect. This will give you a wider range of possible topics to choose from.
Make Your Topic Manageable
Avoid topics that are too wide or narrow them down if possible to make them fit the allocated space. At the same time, too narrow topics are also dangerous since you may end up writing insufficient information. What is more, it is also manageability that predetermines your ability to write the paper. Do not select a topic that is too complex as you might find yourself getting stuck or even being unable to complete the paper within the allocated time.
A List of Military Essay Topics to Help You Get the Right Idea
The list below can give you some direction on what you should be looking for in an essay:
- Describe the requirements and the process involved in joining the Military
- Discuss the various duties of an American soldier
- Elaborate on the anti-hazing law.
- Describe the causes and effects of joining the military
- Highlight the advancement of military technologies
- Explain the importance of strategic thinking in the military
- Discuss the history and role of navy seals in the United States
- Discuss your position on the total force initiative in the air force
- Discuss the various effects of privatization and outsourcing in the armed forces
- Discuss fratricide and explain steps towards its prevention in modern-day warfare
- Discuss the causes and effects of alcohol abuse in the military
- Discuss your position on gender restrictions in military combat
- Discuss the U.S involvement in the conflict in Iraq
- Discuss the role computers will play in the field of warfare in the future
- Explain the mandatory military conscription in (add a country) and its effects
- Discuss the impact of military weaponry on the environment
- Discuss the history and the future perspectives of the American warship
- Elaborate on respect and leadership in the military
- Explain a voluntary military service and why it should be restored
- Describe military drones and their effects on counter-terrorism
Interesting Military Essay Questions You Can Pursue
Some topics can be derived from questions. Answering them requires supporting arguments as well as agreeing or disagreeing with them. Such questions include:
- Should military service be voluntary?
- Should there be mandatory military training to protect the children?
- Should the military be subjected to taxes too?
- Should women be included in military combat missions?
- Should the United States reduce its activities in foreign countries?
- Is there freedom of religion in the U.S military?
- Is the government doing enough to support the U.S veterans?
- Should the United States have mandatory military conscription?
Lucrative Military Essay Ideas You Can Use for Picking a Topic
Below are some ideas to help you compose good topics:
- Technology and its role in the military
- Deployment regulations
- Nuclear weaponry
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Psychology of a soldier’s mind
The above ideas are the issues you can analyze and use to compose your essay topic.
Need Help with Choosing the Topic? Get It Here!
If that assignment still becomes a problem, we can help make your life easier. We offer expert military essay writing services. Call us today, and our experts will handle it for you at affordable prices. Buy a cheap essay paper right now!
- Galileo Galilei: sample essay
- Kids and violence: sample essay
- Sample essay about Muhammad Ali
- Learning for adults: essay sample
- Breast cancer: sample essay
- Ulysses S. Grant: essay sample
- Sample essay about muckrakers
- Teen pragnency: essay sample
- Sample essay aabout a soul
- Paper sample about happiness
- Schizophrenia: essay sample
- Essay example about death penalty
- Sample paper about corruption
- Gender on business: sample essay
- Mozart: essay sample
- An essay sample on Illicit traffic in drugs
- Analyzing the generation gap
- Pit bulls and fighting
- Reasons for a belief in God
- Italian dessert Tiramisu
- Terrorism in Pakistan
- Lives on the boundary
- History of fingerprints
- If I were Lyndon Johnson
- The Western expansion
- Workplace violence
- Compare & contrast paper ideas
- College cause and effect essay topics
- Good descriptive paper topics
- GED paper topics
- Catchy essay paper topics
- Capital punishment essay topics
- Ideas for your descriptive paper
- Choosing topics for a law paper
- Death of a Salesman essay ideas
- Huckleberry Finn: argument paper topics
- College persuasive essay topic ideas
- Unique illustration essay topic prompts
- Topics for an essay on Nicholas Sparks
- Business cause and effect essay topics
- Informative essay topic ideas
- Choosing topics for a profile essay
- Argumentative essay topics on politics
- Selecting paper topics about the military
- Process analysis essay topics
- College essay topics in accounting
- Ideas about violent video games
- Argumentative paper topic suggestions
- Offbeat topic ideas on Macbeth
- Essay prompts on Streetcar Named Desire
- Selection of topics about Dorian Gray
- Argumentative essay ideas on bullying
- 23 topics on a Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Essay ideas on yourself in 10 years
- Choosing topics about global warming
- Environmental science essay prompts
- Argumentative essay ideas on psychology
- Picking topics about religion & belief
- Best essay ideas on euthanasia
- Writing service
- Essay on a book
- Writing companies
25 excellent argumentative essay topics on the military.
With the increasing prevalence of war in different parts of the world, the question of military involvement in combating possible external aggression is something that cannot be understated. Based on this premise, we can then say, increased military activities in different parts of the world is something that has generated hot debate in recent times. To a student taking military or security studies, it can be quite daunting to therefore craft a good argumentative essay on the same with one major reason being the fact that, coming up with a good topic can be a big hurdle considering the fact that there are many but related things to talk about. The begging question is; what can make a good discussion topic from the ongoing? Also, you will want to get the right answers to many other questions like; what topic has been written on and which one are yet to be discussed? Well, to make it easier and jumpstart your writing, this article lists out some ideal topics to consider.
- Among the raging debates today is the place of women in military activities. So, a good topic can come out of this with an example for consideration being; Discuss whether women should be allowed to take place in military combat positions
- North Korea has always been accused of arms race with the question of nuclear programs featuring prominently. Based on this, you can come up with an argumentative essay topic like; Discuss with relevant examples against and for, whether North Korea is engaged in nuclear program?
- Middle East is facing an internal crisis thanks to recent uprising and revolutions in the Arab world. If you were to discuss this from a military perspective, a good argument would be founded on a topic like-Is American Military activities in Iraq and Afghanistan responsible for Middle East crisis?
- Another good topic you can look at is-Is boots on the ground Justified in Iraq and Syria to help Combat ISIS?
- Are the American police being militarized? This is a hot topic today and it can go for a good topic
- Also, Russia has been in the limelight for alleged arms stockpile to combat NATO. On this premise, a topic like- Is Russia stockpiling long range missiles? Can make a good topic to argue for or against
- Jihadists have continued to wage war against Christian dominated countries. On this, a topic like-is the military bombing campaign to eliminate them justified?
- Personal statement writing guide
- Boosting geography essay writing skills
- Literary essay about Animal Farm
- Document based question essay
- How to settle down with a good service
- Writing about Tommy Hilfiger
- Paper writing help: disadvantages
- Looking for a cheap custom essay
- Writing a literary essay conclusion
- Informative explanatory essay
- Essay about school environment
Popular essay writing service for generation Z - Zessay.com - very quality service and nice website.
Hints for beginners
- Ways to improve your grades
- Pay someone to write my paper
- Free pesuasive paper
- Life without technology paper
- Finding trusted paper writing help
- Long essay about summer vacation
- Finding a paper sample about market
- Pros and cons of writing services
- Where to buy cheap papers?
- How to complete an IB literary essay
- Persuasive essay topics for 5th grade
- High school paper ideas
- Choosing definition essay topics
- Informative essay topics on caffeine
- Medical argumentative essay topics
- Picking topics related to entertainment
- Essay topics on Scottish independence
- Good ideas about Internet privacy
Oct 03, 2023 © WritingRogue.com. | Developing Strong Writing Habits For Students
100 Persuasive Essay Topics
- M.Ed., Education Administration, University of Georgia
- B.A., History, Armstrong State University
Persuasive essays are a bit like argument essays and persuasive speeches , but they tend to be a little kinder and gentler. Argument essays require you to discuss and to attack an alternate view, while persuasive essays are attempts to convince the reader that you have a believable argument. In other words, you are an advocate, not an adversary.
A Persuasive Essay Has 3 Components
- Introduction : This is the opening paragraph of your essay. It contains the hook, which is used to grab the reader's attention, and the thesis, or argument, which you'll explain in the next section.
- Body : This is the heart of your essay, usually three to five paragraphs in length. Each paragraph examines one theme or issue used to support your thesis.
- Conclusion : This is the final paragraph of your essay. In it, you'll sum up the main points of the body and connect them to your thesis. Persuasive essays often use the conclusion as a last appeal to the audience.
Learning how to write a persuasive essay is an essential skill that people use every day in fields from business to law to media and entertainment. English students can begin writing a persuasive essay at any skill level. You're sure to find a sample topic or two from the list of 100 persuasive essays below, sorted by degree of difficulty.
Watch Now: 12 Ideas for Great Persuasive Essay Topics
- Kids should get paid for good grades.
- Students should have less homework.
- Snow days are great for family time.
- Penmanship is important.
- Short hair is better than long hair.
- We should all grow our own vegetables.
- We need more holidays.
- Aliens probably exist.
- Gym class is more important than music class.
- Kids should be able to vote.
- Kids should get paid for extra activities like sports.
- School should take place in the evenings.
- Country life is better than city life.
- City life is better than country life.
- We can change the world.
- Skateboard helmets should be mandatory.
- We should provide food for the poor.
- Children should be paid for doing chores.
- We should populate the moon .
- Dogs make better pets than cats.
- The government should impose household trash limits.
- Nuclear weapons are an effective deterrent against foreign attack.
- Teens should be required to take parenting classes.
- We should teach etiquette in schools.
- School uniform laws are unconstitutional.
- All students should wear uniforms.
- Too much money is a bad thing.
- High schools should offer specialized degrees in arts or sciences.
- Magazine advertisements send unhealthy signals to young women.
- Robocalling should be outlawed.
- Age 12 is too young to babysit.
- Children should be required to read more.
- All students should be given the opportunity to study abroad.
- Yearly driving tests should be mandatory past age 65.
- Cell phones should never be used while driving.
- All schools should implement bullying awareness programs.
- Bullies should be kicked out of school.
- Parents of bullies should have to pay a fine.
- The school year should be longer.
- School days should start later.
- Teens should be able to choose their bedtime.
- There should be a mandatory entrance exam for high school.
- Public transit should be privatized.
- We should allow pets in school.
- The voting age should be lowered to 16.
- Beauty contests are bad for body image.
- Every American should learn to speak Spanish.
- Every immigrant should learn to speak English.
- Video games can be educational.
- College athletes should be paid for their services.
- We need a military draft .
- Professional sports should eliminate cheerleaders.
- Teens should be able to start driving at 14 instead of 16.
- Year-round school is a bad idea.
- High school campuses should be guarded by police officers.
- The legal drinking age should be lowered to 19.
- Kids under 15 shouldn't have Facebook pages.
- Standardized testing should be eliminated.
- Teachers should be paid more.
- There should be one world currency.
- Domestic surveillance without a warrant should be legal.
- Letter grades should be replaced with a pass or fail.
- Every family should have a natural disaster survival plan.
- Parents should talk to kids about drugs at a young age.
- Racial slurs should be illegal.
- Gun ownership should be tightly regulated.
- Puerto Rico should be granted statehood.
- People should go to jail when they abandon their pets.
- Free speech should have limitations.
- Members of Congress should be subject to term limits.
- Recycling should be mandatory for everyone.
- High-speed internet access should be regulated like a public utility.
- Yearly driving tests should be mandatory for the first five years after getting a license.
- Recreational marijuana should be made legal nationwide.
- Legal marijuana should be taxed and regulated like tobacco or alcohol.
- Child support dodgers should go to jail.
- Students should be allowed to pray in school.
- All Americans have a constitutional right to health care.
- Internet access should be free for everyone.
- Social Security should be privatized.
- Pregnant couples should receive parenting lessons.
- We shouldn't use products made from animals.
- Celebrities should have more privacy rights.
- Professional football is too violent and should be banned.
- We need better sex education in schools.
- School testing is not effective.
- The United States should build a border wall with Mexico and with Canada.
- Life is better than it was 50 years ago.
- Eating meat is unethical.
- A vegan diet is the only diet people should follow.
- Medical testing on animals should be illegal.
- The Electoral College is outdated.
- Medical testing on animals is necessary.
- Public safety is more important than an individual's right to privacy.
- Single-sex colleges provide a better education.
- Books should never be banned.
- Violent video games can cause people to act violently in real life.
- Freedom of religion has limitations.
- Nuclear power should be illegal.
- Climate change should be the president's primary political concern.
- Arizona State University Writing Center staff. " Persuasive Essay Structure ." ASU.edu, June 2012.
- Collins, Jen, and Polak, Adam. " Persuasive Essays ." Hamilton.edu.
- 100 Persuasive Speech Topics for Students
- Middle School Debate Topics
- 50 Argumentative Essay Topics
- 40 Writing Topics for Argumentative and Persuasive Essays
- How to Write a Solid Thesis Statement
- Controversial Speech Topics
- How to Write a Persuasive Essay
- Tips on How to Write an Argumentative Essay
- The Ultimate Guide to the 5-Paragraph Essay
- 30 Writing Topics: Persuasion
- Write a Compare and Contrast Essay
- Write an Attention-Grabbing Opening Sentence for an Essay
- What Is Expository Writing?
- How to Write a Great Essay for the TOEFL or TOEIC
- Bad Essay Topics for College Admissions
- How to Write a Narrative Essay or Speech
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
Everything begins with an idea!
Military Essay Topics
Military refers to the armed forces of a nation. There are many concepts about military that affect both military men and civilians. Students, especially those in military schools, are sometimes required to write essays on those kinds of concepts. However, due to the way many students lack a good knowledge of the military, they find it hard to get appropriate military essay topics. We want to help students get the best military topics, so we shall mention some interesting and informative military essay topics. We took our time to gather so many military essay ideas that are easy enough even for a non-military person. We gathered both popular and unpopular ideas so that students will have several options to choose from. By choosing your essay topic here, you will easily get what to write about your essay. Beyond that, the topic will arouse your interest in personal research, which is the essence of essays.
Great Military Essay Topics
- Assessments of military stealth technologies through the ages
- Analysis of the military services from the west point
- Great achievements of American military
- The impact of functionalism theory on the American military
- The historical knowledge of American military
- The rate of humiliation and abuse in the US military
- Explanatory commentary for the US military bibliography during the 1950s
- Common challenges that soldiers face in battlefields
- The positive and negative impacts of military forces all over the world
- What military regimes look like in Brazil
- Ways of encouraging the partnership of professional and military schools
- What the future of military officers might look like
- How the system of military strategies was strengthened and modernized by Carl Von Clausewitz
- The deadliest military coup that the world witnessed
- Special strategies that were employed by military commanders during the Vietnam War, the Persian Gulf war and the Korean war
- The strategy of the United States in the early years of the Cold War
- The method of enforcing compliances through military actions
- The arrangement and distribution of military forces prior to battle
- Undesirable circumstances and challenges that soldiers face at the border
- The challenges of military schools
- Rates at which women are abused and harassed in the military
- The rate at which soldiers are practicing homosexuality in their camps
- Inspiring speeches that should be given in military schools
- Annual budgets of the military services in the United States
- Historical assessments of drafted military policies
- The improvements in the military drones over the last ten years
- Major impact and contribution of women in the US military
- Achievements of the US military
- The use of technology for creating super soldiers prior to battles
- History of battle and conflict in the Japanese culture
- Major perception of life from the military view
- The kind of interactions that should exist between soldiers and civilians
- Unavoidable military training in the United States
- Why every nation need a strong military
- What can other nations of the world learn from the strong military defense of Israel?
- An improvement in the existing forms of the war weapons
- What should be the conduct of soldiers when they are amidst civilians?
- The essence of military drafts through the last century
- What should be the attitudes of soldiers on battlefields?
- The Ways United States Has Prevented wars Through the Use of Military Drones
- The Soldiers Of The Military
- The Problem of Sexual-Assault in the US Military
- The Benefits of Private Military Companies
- Unmanned Military Weapons Systems
- Voluntary Military Service
- What roles can women play in the military?
- The US military defense
- How important are virtual worlds in military training?
- The future of warfare
- Symbols of Military Identity
- Successful Military Innovation
- The History of Military Demolitions
- The Military Of Tattoo Policies
- Why British Military Innovation Is Declining
- The Ethics of Military Research
- The Impact Of Information Technology On Military Strategies
- The History of Military Coup in Egypt
- The Code of Military Justice
- Deployment in the Modern Military
- The Combat Exclusion Law for Women in the Military
- The peculiarities of military schools
- Important lessons that the US army learned from world war II
- Recruitment processes in the US army
- How to strengthen the military defense of a nation
- Reasons why all nations should allocate enough resources to their armed forces
Have top experts do your papers.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Words with Friends Cheat
- Wordle Solver
- Word Unscrambler
- Scrabble Dictionary
- Anagram Solver
- Wordscapes Answers
Make Our Dictionary Yours
Sign up for our weekly newsletters and get:
- Grammar and writing tips
- Fun language articles
- #WordOfTheDay and quizzes
We'll see you in your inbox soon.
120+ Good Persuasive Essay Topics From Easy to Unique
- DESCRIPTION Book icon With Persuasive Essay Topics Examples
- SOURCE redchocolatte / iStock / Getty Images Plus
- PERMISSION Used under Getty Images license
Writing a persuasive essay helps refine critical thinking skills. As a writer addresses counterarguments and finds evidence to support their position, they develop a strong argument style. Find the perfect persuasive essay prompt with a list of more than 120 ideas.
Easy Persuasive Essay Ideas
Persuasive essays require the writer to convince the reader to see an issue from their side. These topics don’t involve much research, which makes them great for elementary school or as quick persuasive writing assignments for older students.
Persuasive Essay Topics About School
Students are experts on school – especially when it comes to their opinions about school. These persuasive topics about school are great for expressing views about dress codes, bullying, and school schedules.
- What should the punishment for cheating be?
- Should students be allowed to have phones at school?
- What’s the most interesting subject to learn?
- Should homework be required?
- Does your school handle bullying well?
- Are dress codes a good idea for schools?
- Is the school day too long?
- Should students get to choose what they study?
- What school rule would you change?
- Is it a good idea for friends to sit together in class?
- Does school start too early?
- Should students take a self-defense class?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Food
It’s easy to form an opinion on food but not as easy to convince others to agree with it. Try these persuasive prompts that range from junk food to healthy eating.
- What’s better: pizza or hot dogs?
- Should kids learn how to cook their own food?
- Is it more fun to eat in a restaurant or at home?
- What is the best dessert?
- Should healthy food cost less than junk food?
- Is eating meat a good idea?
- Is it better to snack all day or have three set meals?
- Should sugary drinks be allowed at school?
- Should kids have to eat foods they don’t like?
- What is the best food to serve at a party?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Animals
People care a lot about animals. Whether it comes to their favorite animals or where animals should be allowed to go, they’ve got something to say. See if these topics interest you enough to write a persuasive essay.
- If you want an animal to train, what is the best animal to pick?
- Should it be okay to keep wild animals as pets?
- Should pets be allowed in school?
- What animal makes the best pet?
- What animal makes the worst pet?
- Are big dogs better than small dogs?
- Should you adopt your pet from an animal shelter?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Sports and Activities
What’s the best sport? Is it more fun to play or watch an activity? Sports is another area in which people have strong opinions. Check out these sports-themed persuasive writing prompts for your next essay.
- Who is the best athlete in the world?
- What is the easiest hobby to learn?
- What is the best sport to play?
- Should girls be allowed to play on boys’ sports teams?
- Are team sports better than individual sports?
- Is it more fun to play sports or watch them?
- Are summer sports better than winter sports?
- Should students have to stop playing a sport if their grades aren’t high enough?
- Are professional athletes paid too much?
- What’s the best activity to do on a rainy day?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Entertainment
The world of movies, books, and music is an engaging place to be. But what’s the best – and worst – of the entertainment world? Some possible essay topics include:
- What’s the best music to listen to when you’re sad?
- Should music and movies be free?
- Are good guys or bad guys more interesting?
- What is the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
- Are reality shows better than other shows?
- What is the best book ever written?
- Are scary movies enjoyable to watch?
- Are comedies better than action movies?
- What is the best superpower to have?
- Should audience members be able to film live concerts?
- Is it better to see a movie in the theater or stream it at home?
Challenging Persuasive Essay Ideas
Forming an argument about a more complex issue can be challenging. It involves backing up your stance with evidence while expressing yourself in a convincing way. The following persuasive essay prompts pose questions about politics, education, health, and more.
Persuasive Essay Topics About Social Issues
You probably hear arguments about modern social issues every day. Examine crime and punishment, the consequences of social media, overpopulation policies, and more with these topics on social issues.
- Should wealthy people pay more taxes?
- Are teenagers more impolite than other generations?
- Are people with mental illnesses treated fairly by society?
- Is social media beneficial or harmful?
- Do violent video games make people more violent?
- Is capital punishment ethical?
- Should we give money to homeless people?
- Should countries use a military draft?
- If countries are overpopulated, should the government be able to limit the number of children in each family?
- Are drunk drivers punished appropriately?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Education
Writing about issues in one’s school is less complex than writing about the educational system as a whole. See if these persuasive prompts about education inspire you to write about free college, grading systems, school choice, and online learning, among others.
- How much should parents be involved in their children’s education?
- Should families be able to choose the schools that their children attend?
- Is classroom learning better than online learning?
- Which is better: year-round school or summer vacation ?
- Should teachers use social media to communicate with their students?
- Do students deserve the same rights as adults?
- Should college be free?
- Which is better: letter grading systems or pass/fail?
- Should students have to learn sex education in school?
- Is having a college education required to have a good career?
- Should schools have security guards?
- Are tests the best way to see what students are learning?
Persuasive Essay Topics About History and Government
Perfect for social studies papers, these persuasive topics ask students to consider government policies in the past and present. Some questions may not be as straightforward as they seem.
- Was early European exploration a good thing or a harmful thing?
- Was America’s use of the atomic bomb in World War II necessary?
- Should companies be allowed to donate to political candidates?
- Is democracy the best form of government?
- Should children who are born in another country have citizenship there?
- Are there limits to the freedom of speech?
- Should members of Congress receive a salary during government shutdowns?
- If a felon has completed their sentences, should they be allowed to vote?
- What is the most unjust law in the country?
- Is America the most powerful country in the world?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Science and Technology
The ever-changing world of science and technology brings lots of practical and ethical questions. See what you think about animal testing, genetic engineering, and climate change with these thought-provoking persuasive prompts.
- Should America fund another trip to the moon?
- Is too much screen time harmful to children?
- Is climate change real?
- Should companies be allowed to create pollution if they’re making goods that benefit society?
- What is the most important scientific breakthrough of your lifetime?
- Is it okay for companies to sell their customers’ information?
- Should the government spend time and resources on renewable energy?
- Are clinical trials that use placebos ethical?
- Is animal testing ethical?
- Should parents be able to choose their babies’ traits before they’re born?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Health and Nutrition
Public health is an important issue in any society. But how much should the government be involved? Express your opinion with the following prompts:
- Should schools sell only healthy food?
- Is legalizing marijuana a good idea?
- Should parents be required to vaccinate their children?
- Should doctors and teachers screen teenagers for depression?
- Are genetically modified foods safe?
- Should physical education be required in schools?
- Should schools be allowed to drug test students whenever they want? What about companies and their employees?
- Are professional sports too dangerous?
- Should healthcare be universal?
- How could you convince someone to be more physically active?
- Should healthy people pay less for healthcare?
Unique Persuasive Essay Ideas
If none of the above topics appeal to you, see if these prompts would make an interesting persuasive essay. Remember to choose an issue you care about and one that you can back up with additional information.
- How much should the public know about a celebrity’s personal life?
- Is there ever a good reason for war?
- Is it ethical to train dogs as service animals?
- Is it better to listen to music while working, or to work in silence?
- What is the best career to have?
- Do zoos protect animals or exploit them?
- Is it better to be 2, 12, 22, or 32?
- Should people be allowed to clone themselves?
- What is the worst season?
- Is it better to be a morning person or a night person?
- Is loving your job more important than making a lot of money?
- What is the most important crop to the modern economy?
- Should you make new friends as you get older or focus on keeping the friends you have?
- If aliens came to Earth, should we befriend them?
- Is print news still important in a technological world?
- Is it better to be rich and alone or poor and have friends?
- Should parents teach their children old-fashioned manners?
- Is life better than it was 50 years ago?
- How would you convince your mayor to build a skate park?
Writing a Convincing Argument
Choosing an easy, challenging, or unique topic is the easy part. When you’re ready to build an argument, you’ll need to gather evidence, consider counterarguments, and draft your essay. Check out a template for a basic argumentative or persuasive essay , complete with a sample outline PDF.
- Essay Guides
- Essay Topics
Persuasive Essay Topics: 300+ Ideas for Your Writing
Table of contents
Have you read an article online about the alarming threats of climate change? Or, maybe, one that claimed 5G wireless frequencies have caused the COVID-19 pandemic? They were pretty convincing, right? This is because authors making such articles use several special techniques to persuade you to believe in their sometimes ridiculous ideas. This is a core element of persuasive writing topics. Many writers use very good persuasive essay topics to convince you of their assertions on a given issue. In this guide, you will explore 300+ persuasive essay ideas on different subjects and themes, which can greatly help you in academic work. In case you lack motivation, best recruit a persuasive essay writing service and wrap the task up quickly.
What Are Persuasive Essay Topics?
Persuasive essay topics are designed to convince the reader to agree with your point of view. More often, they are opinionated rather than descriptive. Since persuasive ideas are argumentative in nature, they challenge readers to think about the issue critically. However, topics for persuasive essays lean more towards the writer’s position instead of discussing both sides, like in argumentative essay topics . People write a persuasive essay for varied reasons, such as creating an advertisement and convincing customers to buy a product or generally change someone’s opinion on a given subject. On most occasions, persuasive paper topics revolve around issues in culture, politics, and religion. Regardless of their purpose, you should use a convincing language amd examples to sway readers. In this context, persuasive topics are somewhat identical to exemplification essay ideas where you also provide evidence to get your point across.
Characteristics of Good Persuasive Essay Topics
You can come up with many good topics for persuasive essays, but that does not mean that you should necessarily write about them. Specific persuasive essay prompts are easier to develop into strong and convincing papers. Then, what constitutes great titles for essays ? Below are characteristics of good persuasive essay topics you should consider:
- Relevant to current trends.
- Timely and contain updated information.
- Clear and concise. They enable readers to understand and grasp what is being discussed.
- Appeal to the audience by generating interest and emotions.
- Provide evidence that supports your argument.
- Focused and specific instead of broad or shallow.
- Debatable, allowing writers and readers to formulate arguments and counterarguments, and make a strong case.
How to Choose a Persuasive Essay Topic?
You have been asked to choose a topic. So, how do you approach the assignment? Of course, you can think of many persuasive topics to write about, but you must be careful about what you select. In fact, settling on a particular subject can be tough given the high academic expectations. These 6 tips will help you choose an appropriate persuasive essay topic:
- Identify your area of interest When selecting a topic for a persuasive paper, make sure you are passionate about it. This way, it will be much easier to generate ideas.
- Think about your audience Consider the readers and what they find interesting. Your choice should be relevant to them.
- Reflect on the purpose Define the reasons for writing the essay and what you want to accomplish. It should align with your personal goals.
- Conduct research Sharing an opinion on an issue does not mean it is informed. You still need to find more information from credible sources that will help build your arguments.
- Go for controversy Settle on a topic that has conflicting opinions. This will engage your readers and give them something to think about.
- Avoid sensitive issues Do not write about personal or uncharacteristic topics that can provoke your readers.
List of Persuasive Essay Topics
The biggest challenge for most students is understanding where to start when picking persuasive essays topics . Is it an appropriate one? Will the lecturer accept it? We have combed through several lists of persuasive topics to provide you with 10 that are simple, relevant, and current:
- Should high schools be free for all students?
- Is the death penalty more appropriate for dangerous criminal offenders?
- Should the government implement more stringent measures on gun control?
- Is it ethical to clone animals and use them for scientific research?
- Should countries enforce mandatory COVID-19 vaccination on its citizens?
- Is it appropriate for football players to protest about social injustices in a foreign country?
- With the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war, should the U.S. administration get involved in the conflict?
- Should children be allowed to play complex video games from an early age?
- Does motorsport racing under rainy conditions make it more exciting?
- Should social media companies implement greater restrictions on what people post online?
Scroll down to find more persuasive essay ideas. If you require a helping hand, remember that you can always rely on professionals. Say ‘ write me an essay ’ and our expert writers will do the rest for you.
Best Persuasive Essay Topics
The best topics for persuasive essays are thought-provoking, current, and controversial. They can generate multiple perspectives. Here is a list of 15 best topics to write a persuasive essay on:
- Are genetically modified crops beneficial or harmful to society?
- Does social media positively or negatively impact personal privacy and security?
- Is net neutrality relevant in this modern era of interconnectivity?
- Do phone manufacturing companies that recycle plastic waste help the environment on a larger scale?
- Does early childhood development have an impact on long-term success?
- Is online shopping making the traditional business model obsolete?
- Do renewable energy sources benefit or derail a country’s economy?
- Is technology positively or negatively impacting mental health and well-being?
- Do online learning programs harness or destroy traditional universities?
- Will criminal justice reforms become a necessity to society?
- Does reducing greenhouse gas emissions significantly contribute to climate change?
- Are drones good or bad for personal and commercial use?
- Is social media use positively or negatively impacting politics and democracy?
- Do privacy laws promote personal freedom or restrict it?
- Will legalizing marijuana bring more good than harm to society?
Good Persuasive Essay Topics
Good topics for a persuasive essay elicit emotional response and lead to a strong argument. There are so many to choose from, but you can check out these 15 good topics to write a persuasive essay on and pick one that interests you:
- Should each country increase its minimum wage?
- Can gun ownership and sale be regulated?
- Should college athletes be paid?
- Should learning institutions ban the use of smartphones by students within their premises?
- Is lowering the voting age to 16 an appropriate move?
- Should using genetically modified organisms (GMOs) be regulated?
- Should citizens receive free healthcare?
- Should schools ban junk food?
- Should colleges require learners to wear uniforms?
- Should the death penalty be abolished?
- Should sex education be part of the curriculum?
- Should States ban the use of plastic bags?
- Should animal testing be banned?
- Should the government regulate internet access?
- Should the legal age of drinking be increased?
Consider ordering essays online if you need professional help with persuasive writing.
Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
An interesting persuasive essay prompt should grab the reader’s attention and touch on issues that bring out strong opinions and reactions. Here are 15 interesting persuasive paper topics for you. You can pick one that resonates with you.
- Artificial intelligence is proving powerful even at its infant stage. Can its use be regulated?
- Fake news and misinformation are spreading fast following increasing online activities. Should social media companies be held accountable for this?
- Can virtual reality be used for therapeutic activities?
- Should the government provide free for its unemployed citizens?
- Can college admission be based solely on merit?
- Should telemedicine become the new norm in healthcare?
- Should universities teach financial literacy as a core subject?
- Will revising school curriculums help integrate diverse perspectives in teaching and learning?
- Should plastic surgery be more regulated?
- Do modern movies portray any artistic value like their classical counterparts?
- Should the government introduce higher tax brackets for wealthy people?
- Does the death penalty deter crime?
- Will robots replace humans in workplaces?
- Should animal rights be considered on par with human rights ?
- Should self-drive vehicles be allowed on public roads?
Easy Persuasive Essay Topics
An easy persuasive essay topic is straightforward and requires less research to write as it does not need one to have a deep understanding of complex issues. Readers can easily familiarize with them and formulate clear arguments. Here are 15 easy persuasive topics you can write on:
- Should students be mandated to participate in physical education in school?
- Can food trucks serve healthier meals?
- Should learning institutions offer free menstrual products to all female students?
- Can rehabilitation centers be made free for patients battling substance abuse disorders?
- Should the government provide tax reprieve for citizens using environmentally friendly vehicles?
- Is it better to give or receive?
- Should kids be allowed to go to bed past midnight?
- Is it better to have more field trips and outdoor experiences than in-class learning?
- Should zoos be banned?
- Should working pregnant women be added more maternity leave time?
- What should the government do to help homeless people?
- Should electric vehicles replace gas-powered cars?
- Is singing the national anthem before a world cup match necessary?
- Can torture be used when dealing with matters of national security?
- Should convicts be permitted to vote?
Funny Persuasive Essay Topics
You may want to use humor to sway a reader’s opinion. Fun persuasive essay topics incorporate jokes, pun, and sarcasm to make a point. Here are 15 persuasive paper topics you can use in your write-up:
- Should aliens be granted citizenship on Earth?
- Can there be a law requiring people to take a nap each day?
- Should superheroes be real and work for the government?
- Can robots be allowed to compete in sports?
- Should pizza be recognized as a staple food?
- Is it realistic for schools to have similar uniforms?
- Should the government invest in a department of sarcasm?
- Can pets go to school?
- Is it acceptable to laugh at your own funny jokes ?
- Should adults be required to take parenting lessons before they become one?
- Is playing video games the best way to spend free time?
- Should all books be required to have a happy ending?
- Can emojis be taught in school as a second language?
- Should unicorns be recognized as a real species?
- Should students be required to make a minimum number of friends before graduating?
Unique Persuasive Essay Ideas
If all the above ideas do not match what you are looking for, see if these 15 unique persuasive essay topics would appeal to you. Remember to select persuasive essay prompts that you are familiar with and can find information to back your stance.
- How much should people know about a president’s personal life?
- Do animal zoos protect or exploit them?
- Can virtual reality be used as a tool for criminal rehabilitation?
- Should the government fund human enhancement technology for the disabled?
- Is it ethical to train soldiers to be excellent assassins?
- Should the use of virtual currencies be regulated by banks and other financial institutions?
- Should internet access be free to all citizens?
- Should human cloning be permitted for medical research?
- Can schools offer classes on self-defense against criminals?
- Should parents be allowed to choose the gender of their kid?
- Is it reasonable for parents to genetically alter their babies?
- Is there a good reason for countries going to war?
- Which would you prefer, being rich and alone or living a poor life but with friends?
- Is life better today than it was 60 years ago?
- Should cryogenics be considered a valid option for preserving one's life?
Need more unique ideas? Give our Essay Topic Generator a shot! It can generate various titles in seconds.
Controversial Topics for Persuasive Essays
Controversy is part of human interest that leads to endless discussions and arguments in favor of or against different viewpoints. Controversial topics for persuasive essay mostly challenge societal norms and beliefs. Such papers can elicit strong emotions from readers and, more often than not, spark heated debates. Check out these 15 controversial things to write a persuasive essay on:
- Are COVID-19 vaccinations safe for children?
- Should the Second Amendment be abolished or reformed?
- Should marriage be redefined to include same-sex couples?
- Should abortion be legalized?
- Should police officers be required to wear body cameras?
- Should schools be required to offer courses on climate change and environmental activism?
- Should the government conduct surveillance on its citizens?
- Can affordable housing projects solve homelessness in most African countries ?
- Are cryptocurrencies scam?
- Should military organizations be allowed to develop and test biological weapons of mass destruction?
- Should patients be able to access assisted suicide when terminally ill?
- Are video games getting too violent for our children?
- Should schools ban religious education?
- Is global warming threatening human existence?
- Should social media platforms be banned during election periods?
Persuasive Essay Topic Ideas for Students
Students may be required to tackle some persuasive writing prompts to show how they develop and present opinions on various issues. The instructor may provide several guidelines on how to approach the assignment, but you will most likely be free to focus on an area that appeals to you. With so much to choose from, you could be too overwhelmed to settle on good persuasive essay topics for students. If you feel stuck, take a look at our suggestions list below.
Persuasive Essay Topics for Elementary Students
If you are in elementary school, practicing some persuasive tactics can help you learn how to express yourself better. Coming up with topics to write about for a persuasive essay can assist students build critical thinking skills from an early age. Here are 10 elementary persuasive essay topics you may find useful:
- Should schools have dress codes?
- Should teachers give out homework to students?
- Should students bring their favorite toys to school?
- Should the school day end earlier?
- Should students be required to learn a foreign language?
- Should schools have a student council?
- Can students send a letter to the school management?
- Should elementary schools provide free meals to all students despite their financial status?
- Should recess be made mandatory for all grade levels?
- Should students receive pocket money from their parents?
Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School
For middle school students, choosing a simple title for a persuasive essay and then researching them is a viable approach to helping build an understanding of different issues of the world around. It will also assist them in better expressing their opinions. These 10 persuasive essay ideas for middle school should get you started:
- Should kids access the internet without parental control?
- Are celebrities bad role models for children?
- Should people wear safety belts when using public transport?
- Should social media platforms limit the age required to create an account?
- Should parents pay their kids after scoring good grades in school?
- Is it necessary for children to be informed about politics?
- Should students be allowed to wear what they want, even if it's unconventional?
- Is it important for individuals to respect different cultures and beliefs?
- Should kids be allowed to engage in extreme sports ?
- Should teens be able to express their opinions freely?
Persuasive Essay Topics for High School
Choosing high school persuasive essay topics is a demanding task since they should strike a balance between being challenging enough for your but not too hard to research. In essence, the prompts should cover issues pupils have learned in class and can easily relate with. We have chosen 10 good persuasive essay topics for high school that will challenge your thoughts but simple enough to prevent any confusion:
- Should teens care for their ageing parents?
- Should schools offer more technology education, such as coding and computer engineering?
- Following today’s culture and societal norms, has Christmas lost its true meaning?
- Should schools provide free birth control and condoms to students?
- Do human activities cause climate change?
- Should college tuition be free for all students?
- Should high school students have part-time jobs?
- Are all politicians good people?
- Does money make the world go round?
- Should cities across all states have free Wi-Fi?
Persuasive Essay Topics for Colleges Students
For students who want to challenge themselves, picking college persuasive essay topics can be a great way to improve their critical thinking skills. You can select one of these 10 persuasive essay topics for college level if you are up for the task:
- Should churches be taxed?
- Is climate change the most significant issue humans have ever faced?
- Should countries focus on their development rather than pumping resources to solve global issues?
- Should freedom of speech have its limits?
- Should colleges and universities offer more courses on sustainable living and environmental protection?
- Are humans fueling their own destruction?
- Is morality objective?
- Can we rely on nuclear power ?
- Should prisons be privatized?
- Is social media positively or negatively affecting learning in colleges and universities?
Persuasive Writing Topics by Subject
When choosing persuasive writing essay topics, there is no shortage of a good idea from any of the available subjects. We have carefully taken an in-depth look at some fields and came up with a wide range of prompts for persuasive essays. From the examples given below, you can pick one that interests you and can comfortably write about it. We urge you to go through the list, and if you find an area that appeals to you, do not hesitate to use it.
Persuasive Essays Topics on History
Persuasive research paper topics on history are excellent for social studies, asking students to debate on various past and present issues. Some questions may not be as straightforward as you think. Here are 10 topics for a persuasive essay:
- Was the early European exploration mission to Africa and other continents a good or bad thing?
- Should companies be allowed to make contributions towards political candidates?
- Is democracy effective as a form of governance?
- Was the American Civil War primarily fought over states' rights or slavery?
- Was the Vietnam War a necessary conflict?
- Should schools teach revisionist history?
- Should the Confederate flag be displayed in public places?
- Are the founding fathers heroes or villains?
- Was it justifiable for America to use atomic bombs in World War II?
- Should we commemorate and celebrate Columbus Day?
Read more: Historical Research Topics
Persuasive Essay Ideas About Culture
You have probably heard many arguments on culture and related issues, which are perfectly suitable for persuasive writing ideas. Examine cultural heritage, traditions, immigration, and other ideas for persuasive writing below:
- Can music be used as a treatment intervention for mental illness?
- Should there be limits on immigration to preserve a country's cultural identity ?
- Is cultural diffusion a good or bad thing for society?
- Should there be restrictions on cultural exports, such as music, movies, and art?
- Should cultural heritage sites be preserved for future generations?
- Should the representation of different cultures in media and entertainment be more diverse?
- Should culture be modified to fit modern society?
- Do the Kardashians positively or negatively influence young people?
- What can museums do to encourage more people to visit?
- Should cultural traditions be preserved, even if they are harmful?
Science Persuasive Essay Topics
The ever-evolving science world brings up lots of ethical concerns, making it easy to find a persuasive research topic. See what you think about these 10 topics for a persuasive research paper in this field:
- Is evolution a fact or theory?
- Should the government continue funding space exploration?
- Is understanding human psychology essential for college students?
- Is it ethical to perform scientific experiments on animals?
- Should scientists access genetic testing to predict future health problems?
- Should companies be allowed to cause more environmental damage because they make good products that benefit society?
- Should researchers conduct early clinical trials on humans rather than animals?
- Do you think humans are similar to animals?
- How likely are robots going to overrun the human population?
- Should genetically modified organisms be released into the wild?
View more: Science Research Paper Topics
Persuasive Essays for Topics on Education
Education is one of the most important aspects of a person's life, as it provides individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in their future careers and personal lives. Moreover, it is constantly evolving and adapting to meet new challenges. As such, there are many contentious and thought-provoking topics to write persuasive essays on in this field. See if these 10 persuasive essay titles related to education inspire you:
- Should online education replace traditional classroom learning?
- Should schools offer courses in mental health and wellness?
- How much should parents get involved in their children’s learning process?
- Should schools provide more opportunities for students to study abroad?
- Should schools provide more support and resources for students with learning differences?
- Should teachers communicate with their students through social media?
- Is college education necessary for a successful career?
- Are exams the right approach to determine if students are actually learning and understanding course concepts?
- Is detention necessary curbing indiscipline among students?
- Should students take vocational lessons before graduating?
Read more: Education Research Topics
Political Persuasive Essay Topics
People have varying political opinions. Choosing topics to write a persuasive essay on means you have no problem conducting in-depth research to understand other perspectives. Take a look at these 10 titles for persuasive essays, but remember you can receive backlash from those on the opposing side:
- Should the United States have a two-party or a multi-party political system?
- Should protestors block off roads and cause traffic? Are their actions a concern for public safety?
- Should same-sex marriages be legalized?
- Should we continue protecting religious liberties?
- Should local governments do more to fight global warming ? If yes, how so?
- How can the threat of terrorism be mitigated?
- How should countries encourage female participation in politics?
- Can the issue of immigration be solved?
- Should the government regulate political advertising and propaganda?
- Should money spent on political campaigns be limited?
>> View more: Political Science Topics
Topics for a Persuasive Essay on Technology
The evolution of technology is remarkable, bringing forth developments that would have been impossible if it remained only a theory. In fact, it has changed how we learn, communicate, interact, and access information. When it comes to writing about technology, you can never miss things to write persuasive essays on, especially if you have a huge interest in the field. Here, we outline 10 ideas for persuasive essays you can explore:
- Is technology improving or hindering our ability to communicate effectively?
- Are we becoming too dependent on technology?
- Should internet access be considered a basic human right?
- Is technology making us less social and isolated?
- Does technology contribute to the growing inequality in the world?
- Are wearable technologies like smartwatches and fitness trackers improving our health?
- Do action video games, such as Call of Duty and PUBG, increase juvenile violence?
- Should children under a certain age be banned from using social media and other technology devices?
- Which is better, Android or iOS?
- Do you think car manufacturers can design automotive vehicles with similar capabilities as the Transformers?
>> More ideas: Technological Research Topics
Military Persuasive Essay Topic Ideas
War is part of our history, and understanding the role military personnel play is essential in building a better society. From this, persuasive paper topics on their activities and warfare have become common in college-level studies. Here, we will take a look at 10 of the most popular topics for persuasive essays you may encounter:
- Should the military budget be increased or decreased?
- How can the country help war veterans as they integrate into society?
- Should military personnel protest and express their political views?
- Should women be assigned to combat positions in the army?
- Should the military use more advanced technology, such as drones and robots, in warfare?
- Should the United States provide military aid to other countries?
- Can the military be called upon in response to humanitarian crises and disasters?
- Do you think that a large military base is a show of strength and power?
- Due to their service to the nation, should the army be exempted from paying taxes?
- Should the military be more transparent about its operations and decision-making processes?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Health
We all worry about the state of our public health system. There are so many persuasive essay topics to choose from in this field. For example, how do we deal with increasing mortality rates? Can an HIV/AIDS vaccine work? You can try these 10 other health persuasive essay topics and gain insight into today’s societal challenges:
- Should schools screen students for depression?
- Is it advisable for companies to drug test their employees anytime?
- Substance abuse is at an all-high following the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic . What should be done to combat this?
- Only one state mandates all restaurants to display nutritional content on their menu. Do you think this should be applicable for all other states?
- Can the Affordable Care Act be replaced? If yes, what improvements do you want included in the new one?
- Should unhealthy foods be taxed to discourage consumption?
- Should people understand their family medical history?
- Should health insurance providers give out financial incentives to encourage their clients to adopt healthy lifestyles?
- Should mental health be treated with the same priority as physical health?
- Should citizens access healthcare regardless of their ability to pay?
>> Read more: Mental Health Topics to Write About
Persuasive Essay Ideas by Theme
One way of grouping your work is by themes, meaning organizing similar topics to create a coherent essay. This way, it will be easy to find things to write a persuasive essay about. In the following list, choose persuasive questions you are passionate about and understand well. Focusing on one area will help you build strong arguments and convince the reader to agree with your point.
Persuasive Essay Topics About Sports
Sports have always been a favorite pastime for many people, and it's not surprising that they are popular among students. Writing persuasive essay topics on sports allows you to explore diverse opinions surrounding various issues in this field. From the use of performance-enhancing drugs to its impact on society and education, there is no shortage of ideas to choose from. Whether you are a fan or simply interested in exploring the different arguments and perspectives, selecting this theme can be a fascinating and rewarding challenge. Have a look at these 10 sports persuasive essay topics for your next paper:
- Is it important for children to participate in sports?
- Does participating in sports have a positive impact on academic performance?
- Should sport events be held in venues with retractable roofs or open-air stadiums?
- Should athletes be held responsible for their actions off the field or court?
- Are violent sports harmful to participants and should they be banned?
- Is it fair for athletes to receive such high salaries?
- Should sports teams provide equal pay for men and women?
- Should athletes caught doping receive a life ban on future sports participation?
- Should betting on sport be legal?
- Should sport events be more environmentally friendly?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Animals
Animals are an important part of our world, and they play a vital role in our ecosystem. They create emotional connection in people and inspire us to take action and protect their rights and habitats. A persuasive paper idea on the ethics of zoos and circuses, wildlife conservation, or animal testing can be a good starting point for your essay. You can also look at these 10 other animal persuasive essay topics below if they interest you:
- Should hunting animals be illegal?
- Is animal-assisted therapy ethical?
- Is it ethical to use animals for entertainment, such as circuses and rodeos?
- Are animal rights activism and advocacy effective?
- Is it right to keep wild animals as pets?
- Should there be limits on the amount of sea creatures that can be caught for commercial purposes?
- Is it necessary to have animal welfare laws that protect domesticated animals?
- Should domestic animals, such as cats and dogs, be spayed and neutered to reduce overpopulation?
- Should animals be given the same legal rights as humans?
- Is it ethical to use animals for food production?
Entertainment Persuasive Writing Ideas
Entertainment is a constantly evolving industry that captivates and engages people from all walks of life. From movies and music to video games and television, there are countless forms of entertainment that shape our culture and influence our beliefs and values. Your persuasive paragraph topics can range from the impact of technology on the entertainment industry or representation of marginalized groups in media to the role of entertainment in shaping societal norms. In your writing, you can use any of these 10 persuasive paper ideas for your entertainment-themed essay:
- What is the best music to listen to when in a bad mood?
- Should people download copyrighted music and movies for free?
- Is it important for society to access free public entertainment options, such as parks and museums?
- Should streaming services pay the same amount as traditional TV networks for the rights to air content?
- Are there benefits or drawbacks to binge-watching TV shows, and what impact does it have on our viewing habits?
- Is it ethical for celebrities to use their influence to endorse products?
- Is there a moral obligation to consider the ethics of reality TV shows and their impact on participants and audiences?
- Is it important for TV networks to have diversity in the content they air?
- Should individuals livestream their personal lives 24/7?
- Should TV networks air a certain amount of educational content daily?
Persuasive Essay Topics on Food
Food is a basic life necessity that can bring people together and shape our cultural identity. From the rise of veganism to the impact of fast food on our health, you can find many persuasive paper ideas on this theme that inspire lively debates. If you are looking for more ideas on food, check out the following persuasive research topics:
- Should there be restrictions on the use of artificial sweeteners in food production?
- Is it necessary for individuals to reduce their meat consumption for the sake of the environment?
- Is the global food system sustainable, and what changes must be made to ensure long-term food security?
- Should fast food restaurants list the calorie count of their menu items?
- Should there be restrictions on the sale of junk food to children?
- Should the use of antibiotics in food production be limited?
- Is it important for individuals to eat locally sourced food?
- Should the use of growth hormones in food production be banned?
- Should fast food restaurants be held responsible for promoting unhealthy food choices?
- Should supermarkets donate unused foods to the homeless?
Persuasive Essay Topics on Depression
When looking for a persuasive essay title on depression, you have to be mindful since this is a sensitive theme. To get started, you can pick a topic for a persuasive essay from the list below:
- Should employers provide mental health benefits for employees?
- Is therapy the most effective treatment for depression? If not, what are the alternatives?
- Is it important for society to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health and depression?
- Should medication be the first line of treatment for depression?
- Is it possible for someone with depression to live a happy and fulfilling life?
- Should mental health screening be mandatory for all?
- Is it important for society to educate individuals about depression and mental health?
- Should people take antidepressants without a prescription?
- Should the government invest more in mental health research and treatment?
- Is it necessary for people to talk about their depression in order to overcome it?
Persuasive Essay Topics About Music
Music is a universal language that can tell a story, link people together, and create emotional connection. From classical to rock, from hip-hop to jazz, there are countless genres of music that have shaped our culture and continue to inspire new generations. Many topics for persuasive papers can be engaging and allow you to express your opinion on different musical perspectives. When choosing what to write, you can talk about the impact of technology on music, its role in society, or you can settle on one of these 10 persuasive research essay topics below:
- Is music education necessary in schools?
- Is classical music more culturally significant than popular music?
- Does music have a healing power?
- Should music with explicit lyrics be censored? Does this impact free speech and artistic expression?
- Are music competitions fair and beneficial for musicians?
- Are music videos an important aspect of music or are they distracting and unnecessary?
- What is the impact of the music industry on the economy?
- Is it important for musicians to have a concrete message in their music?
- Can music be used to spread hate and violence?
- Should people be allowed to play music in public spaces without permission?
Persuasive Essay Ideas About Love & Friendship
Love and friendship are common themes for persuasive essays and letters as they can elicit strong emotions and opinions from people. When searching for ideas for a persuasive essay, you may argue for or against romantic love or about the benefits and drawbacks of different types of friendships. Whether you are composing a love or friendship essay , the following 10 topics for persuasive writing will give you an opportunity to express your own views and engage others in a meaningful dialogue:
- Is love more important than friendship in a romantic relationship?
- Is true love a matter of fate or choice?
- Can money buy happiness in a relationship?
- Is it better to be in a relationship or single?
- Can friendships last for a lifetime?
- Is honesty the best policy in a relationship?
- Is it advisable to be long-term friends before dating?
- Is it better to have a few close friends or many casual friends?
- Is physical attraction important in a relationship?
- Can you be friends with an ex-partner?
Keep in mind that we have different lists of topics for your essay writing. Find them in our blogs, be those analytical essay topics or position paper topics .
Bottom Line on Persuasive Essay Topics
Good ideas for persuasive essays can be challenging to formulate, but in this guide, we have provided over 300 engaging and exciting persuasive article topics on different subjects and themes to help you with this task. Remember that your choice should be influenced by interest, availability of evidence, and the ability to present concrete arguments. Once you pick a topic, follow these tips as you begin writing:
- Avoid unusual persuasive essay topics that are far too complicated and can provoke your readers.
- Research your topic and make sure you can present the opposing sides of the argument.
- Understand your audience. This will help choose a subject they can relate or engage in.
- Go for controversy. People like reading about issues that elicit strong opinions or emotions.
If you feel that writing is still a struggle for you, don’t hesitate to buy a persuasive essay from an academic writing service. Our professional writers will do their best to provide you with your paper timely.
You may also like
Persuasive Essay Military
More about persuasive essay military.
Persuasive Essay Military
Persuasive essay on veterans.
In today's society where opinion matters, people have been extremely vocal about the lack of support the government has provided to our veterans. Many feel as if the government should do more, while others feel as if they are doing enough. Everyone will have a difference of opinion no matter if they have severed in the military or not. No matter how one may feel, is extremely important to take care of our veterans. As they have sacrificed their lives, time, and family to protect our country. Contrary to one's belief, the government provides a substantial amount of programs, which support the veterans. Honestly more could be done. On any given day you could see women and men standing on the corner holding signs implying they are homeless veterans and will work for food. A few programs the government offers our veterans are funding for mental health services, The Wounded Warrior Project and Vocational Rehabilitation and Education, which will be discussed throughout this essay. When you research the programs, they make it sound as if all proceeds are going towards the best treatment and care money could buy.
Military Conscription (Persuasive Essay)
Conscription, or more boldly the draft, has not been in place for some thirty years. While some people cringe at the thought of reinstating the draft, others have different views. This short paper will speak of those different views and the reasons why conscription of military service may not be such a bad idea after all.
“Your assignment is to write a persuasive essay and present it to the class in a week. You will be graded based on how convincing it is. Today we will be choosing topics,” announced Mr. Bowerbank, my 7th grade English teacher and ruler of classroom 110. My class simultaneously groaned at the prospect of work. I simply lifted my head with intrigue as it was already May and about time we had our first essay. He then proceeded to give examples of topics we could choose and gave us some time to think before we had to tell him our topic. My classmates were already rushing to tell the teacher their idea lest someone else steal it. That meant the usual abortion, death penalty, or drug use topics were out. I really couldn't think of anything and the teacher was slowly making his way through the remaining students like an executioner beheading criminals in a line. I have always thought that he would make a marvelous supervillain if he had a curly mustache, a tophat, and a cape. Eventually my name was called. I slowly dragged myself over to his desk. Even sitting down, he still seemed to tower over me. “What is your topic Cindy?” As usual in such desperate times, my mind turned to food. “Waffles are better than pancakes.” I figured that a waffle was just a differently shaped pancake with a nicer texture. “Hmm. Excellent topic. I look forward to your essay!” I survived to live yet another day.
Persuasive Essay About Joining The Military
There are lots of ways to further your education. Most everyone instantly thinks about college as the next step in their education after high school. Some people just simply aren’t ready for college yet, or do not think that it is their thing. The next thing people consider is to join the workforce out of highschool. That is not always the best idea because you do not get any education by doing so. A better way to further your education would be to join the military. The military can give you education in things that no college is able to, help with expenses (including helping pay for college while you serve), and has an interesting daily lifestyle that is unique and different than college would be. The job I want to do in the military is to
US Military Essay
- 7 Works Cited
Many people are concerned about the U.S. military because of how many risks come with joining it. However, the U.S. military also explains the benefits that one could receive. Joining the military is a decision that should not be taken lightly. One must understand all aspects of the military. In order for a voter to be fully informed about joining the US military, one must consider both the risks, like mental illnesses and commitment and benefits, like education, and experience.
Military Persuasive Essay
Every day, there are American citizens who risk their lives for the sake of their country's safety. Men and women who believe that justice, peace, and equality should be served. However, within their beliefs, some choose to exclude transgender individuals who have the same rights and freedoms. The American society considers the world to be progressively changing and growing, however, seem to forget that in order for the military to survive the 21st century, diversity is crucial. Although the medical costs may raise the overall healthcare median per year, transgender individuals should have the right to serve in the U.S. armed forces because any human being who meets the physical qualifications and has a willing attitude should have the right to serve.
Women and the Draft Essay
Men have always been looked upon as the leading sex. Looking back through history women have been the ones who take care of the home and children, while men are the ones who work and go to war. However in recent years there’s no doubt that women have become much more equal in the work force. Nevertheless men are still the ones who are forced to fight our wars when the time calls for it. Many think that women should be entirely equal to men having their choice to be drafted taken away but the fact is that they are physically at a disadvantage, too emotionally oriented, and the increase of female presence would have a more negative impact in the military in the way of social interactions.
A Rhetorical Analysis Of Including Women In The Draft
The editorial “Including Women in the Draft” was made in 2003, when the American people were extremely patriotic, with a strong desire to send troops overseas to war. It was meant for university students, suggesting that this was meant either in a manner to recruit women, but possibly to humor these university students about a draft. The persona the author presents in the editorial is one that shows pride in the country, and expects that pride to be reciprocated by the readers. Like any rhetoric, the author wants to persuade the reader that his perspective is the correct perspective. The author structures the piece in such a way that by suggesting women not going into the draft is unsupportive of gender equality, as other countries include
Women's Draft Essay
Currently, all male U.S. citizens and immigrants that are 18 - 26 years of age, whether documented or undocumented, who live in the United States are required to register with the Selective Service System. On June 15th, 2016, the U.S. Senate passed a new defense authorization bill. With this bill the women's draft was passed. This means as of January 1st, 2018, women from the ages 18 - 26 will be required to sign up with Selective Service for the draft. In 1981, the Supreme Court ruled that women could not hold combat positions and would not be required to sign up for the draft; this bill changed that. There has been a lot of debate about the passing of this bill. People, who threatened to target senators who voted for the defense authorization bill, reacted with anger because they do not want to see their little girls be shipped off to war. Others say it is only fair that
Gail Collins's Portrayal Of Women In The Military
For decades, men have been the ones that were drafted into the army while the women had to fulfill their roles as housewives at home. Countless wars have passed before women were able to fight and serve for their country, such as but not limited to: the American Civil War, Spanish-American War, WWI, and WWII. It wasn’t until 1948 that congress passed the Women’s Armed Services Integration act which permitted women to officially serve in the military and receive veteran’s benefits. Still today, there are stereotypes about women and the fact that they should not have as much involvement in military roles, even after an act has been passed for that specific reason. In a New York Times online and print article, “Arms and the Women,” Gail Collins argues that “the system is complicated”
Captain Patricia Greaves Research Paper
A personal interview, conducted by myself, with Captain Patricia H. Greaves of the United States Army, offers a valid reason as to why women shouldn’t register with the Selective Service however. Greaves is a strong supporter of women in the military but knows how difficult it is to compete with men, she feels women are capable of performing equally to men and knows inequality within the military first hand as she states that she was “promoted to Captain 3 times, 3 times my rank was taken back and placed “under review”. The reason was a direct result of my last Commander who was male and did not appreciate his 2nd in command was a woman”(Greaves). Patricia concluded that inequality, especially with gender, would be a factor in the event of a draft as she has experienced it first-hand with no draft involved. That being said, Greaves rejected the idea of women having to register with the Selective Service, although, not for the reasons expected, she states that if a woman chooses not to serve “she can simply become pregnant, then, time, energy, and
Military Persuasive Speech Essay
Attention-getter: “School ownership is our goal.” Who on earth would want to have full control over a school and its students? The military would
Is it right that Donald Trump bans Transgenders that have the capability to fight and train like everyone else? Serving for the military is a great opportunity that has been taken away from Transgenders, that deserve that opportunity, and here’s three reasons that Transgenders should be able to serve. Three reasons why Transgenders should stay in the military are they shouldn’t be kicked out and deployed out of the military despise their gender. The military will lose approximately 15,000 active troops that were doing an amazing job at serving our country. Finally, because the Donald Trump claims that the medical cost is too much, but training and getting troops up to readiness standards will cost more money.
Persuasive Essay : What Is A Mandatory Military Service?
What right do we truly have to claim our freedom? Have we earned it? Have we worked for it? Have we toiled and struggled and served in exchange for freedom? The answer for most is no. The majority of citizens in the United States do not feel obligated to work for their freedom, which can be considered problematic for our nation’s future. Would military service in exchange for earned freedom and citizenship be a solution to this problem? Or could an argument be made that there is no problem at all? Opinions on this subject differ drastically from person to person.
Persuasive Essay On Home Sweet Home
Why spend money that is really needed for other things? Why live uncomfortably? Why be trapped in this hole called a home that belongs to another person? Why not live free and peacefully? When a person rents he or she usually throws away money that could be used to purchase something that belongs to them. Money is not easy to come by so why pay out hundreds toward something that is not benefit to the person paying it out. There is no good explanation for making a decision like this. The best option in a situation like this is to buy a house. Buying a house is a better option than renting an apartment.
- Armed forces
- Gender role